Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > 9/11 & 7/7

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-06-2011, 05:21 PM   #1
anyhoo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,611
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default Question

I am a newcomer to your forums. I asked this question in another place on this forum but let me ask it here because it is a very obvious question and yet I have never heard anyone even pose it before.

First let me state that I 100% believe that Osama Bin Laden and Al Quaeda were in no way involves with what happened that day. I 100% believe that a great deception took place on 9-11.

The question is this: If you are going to do something like 9-11 and try to deceive the masses into believing the explaination that Osama Bin Laden and Al Quaeda are behind the attacks, and that hijacked airliners did the damage to WTC 1,2, and 7 and to the Pentagon, then why would they not do a better job with the deception? I mean, they had to know that a lot of intelligent people would look at what happened and analyze the data. The fact is, that for a deception they did a very poor job of it. They made many obvious mistakes that any intelligent thinking human being who was paying attention would see. The lies they told were so sloppy that a child could see through them (a child that was not brain washed and who was paying attention, that is). So, why get so sloppy with their deception that it will allow so many to realize the deception (like myself). Why take the risk of doing it if it is not going to fool so many people (and you can see just be a brief search of the internet how many people see through the deception)? So why do something that gives away their hand? It is illogical. In my case, 9-11 was just the beginning of a lot of insights that led me to some self discovery that I never would have realized had I not been bothered so much by 9-11. And also, why would they dig up the ghost of Osama Bin Laden as they did recently and give no evidence whatsoever that the entire thing was anything more than a lie, and expect that intelligent human beings would not once more ask questions? It is as if they want people to see through the deception, and in my case it worked. So now for the real question: Why would they destroy their own deception? Why did they get so sloppy and careless to allow almost anyone to see through it who had an open mind? That is the question I have never heard asked but I am very curious to know.
anyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 05:23 PM   #2
loveisthelaw
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 5,721
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Do you see 6.5 billion people throwing the western governments out of power?
Do you see 100,000 people at the White house trying to throw them out?
Do you see 100?
Do you see 1?

Then they did do a good job.
__________________
All things by immortal power, near and far.
Hiddenly, to each other linked are.
Thou canst not stir a flower, without troubling of a star!

wouldn't it be terrible to never in your life have had anything important enough to risk it all for.

Last edited by loveisthelaw; 05-06-2011 at 05:24 PM.
loveisthelaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 05:32 PM   #3
anyhoo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,611
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveisthelaw View Post
Do you see 6.5 billion people throwing the western governments out of power?
Do you see 100,000 people at the White house trying to throw them out?
Do you see 100?
Do you see 1?

Then they did do a good job.
But they are waking people up by trying to pull off a deception that a child could see through. I can tell you that had it not been for 9-11 I would never haven been able to attain my current state of wakefullness. I know I have a long ways to go before I can say I am truely awake, but I made a huge break-through and it was the sloppiness of 9-11 that made it possible. So, I guess you can say that "they" helped to wake me up. Why would they do this? If they spent so much time and effort to deceive and manipulate me for my entire life, why would they risk destroying all of that by not putting any effort at all in telling a believable lie? I do not understand this part of it.
anyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 05:33 PM   #4
h2pogo
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 11,650
Likes: 1,189 (670 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by anyhoo View Post
Why did they get so sloppy and careless to allow almost anyone to see through it who had an open mind? That is the question I have never heard asked but I am very curious to know.
They must know how few have an open mind.
h2pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 05:33 PM   #5
martg
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 8,041
Likes: 7 (5 Posts)
Default

the whole picture only makes sense to me if the information is deliberately being released.
martg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 05:39 PM   #6
loveisthelaw
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 5,721
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by anyhoo View Post
But they are waking people up by trying to pull off a deception that a child could see through. I can tell you that had it not been for 9-11 I would never haven been able to attain my current state of wakefullness. I know I have a long ways to go before I can say I am truely awake, but I made a huge break-through and it was the sloppiness of 9-11 that made it possible. So, I guess you can say that "they" helped to wake me up. Why would they do this? If they spent so much time and effort to deceive and manipulate me for my entire life, why would they risk destroying all of that by not putting any effort at all in telling a believable lie? I do not understand this part of it.
Well, it depends on how you look at it.

The trick is a two edged sword.

They wake you up by showing you that they are really serving their own agenda and are really being dishonest to you.

You awaken to the corruption.

Then they have you with anger and worry and fear about what they have done, what they did in the past and what they will do in the future - a lot of walls collapsed at 9/11 when people realised what happened.

This puts you back to sleep. Huh????? How????

They want you to be fearful and untrusting because it makes you hate the "system" - so many hate the government, the police, nasa, MP's, Jews, Muslims, Blacks, Whites.

Just watch Alex Jones - his life now is about "exposing" the corrupt military war machine, yet to do that he has negated his own life. He is no longer seeking to find who he is and what he is and to grow as his divine being wishes him to. He is consumed by the terror and corruption that they made and his life has been sacrificed to pursuing that.

Back to sleep x 2.

Do you understand?
__________________
All things by immortal power, near and far.
Hiddenly, to each other linked are.
Thou canst not stir a flower, without troubling of a star!

wouldn't it be terrible to never in your life have had anything important enough to risk it all for.

Last edited by loveisthelaw; 05-06-2011 at 05:42 PM.
loveisthelaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 05:40 PM   #7
anyhoo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,611
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by martg View Post
the whole picture only makes sense to me if the information is deliberately being released.
Thank you for this. This makes sense. The deception was horribly sloppy. Clues were left in plain sight that anyone could see. The lies they told were not only not credible but they were obviously not credible to anyone even remotely paying attention.

Why tell a lie that can be so easily proven to be a lie, unless you want people to realize the lie, and once they realize the lie of 9-11 then they realize a whole lot of other things they have believed were also lies. But why would they do it? What do they gain from doing it?
anyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 05:47 PM   #8
anyhoo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,611
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveisthelaw View Post
Well, it depends on how you look at it.

The trick is a two edged sword.

They wake you up by showing you that they are really serving their own agenda and are really being dishonest to you.

You awaken to the corruption.

Then they have you with anger and worry and fear about what they have done, what they did in the past and what they will do in the future - a lot of walls collapsed at 9/11 when people realised what happened.

This puts you back to sleep. Huh????? How????

They want you to be fearful and untrusting because it makes you hate the "system" - so many hate the government, the police, nasa, MP's, Jews, Muslims, Blacks, Whites.

Just watch Alex Jones - his life now is about "exposing" the corrupt military war machine, yet to do that he has negated his own life. He is no longer seeking to find who he is and what he is and to grow as his divine being wishes him to. He is consumed by the terror and corruption that they made and his life has been sacrificed to pursuing that.

Back to sleep x 2.

Do you understand?
Not really. All I want to know is the truth. Anyone who helps expose the truth, like Alex Jones, David Icke, and others are allies because they are working to help expose the truth about what is really happening. People need to know this to wake up from the matrix.

Are you saying that they woke us up just to fuck with us even more? Is it some kind of a game to them where they don't care any more about trying to put a lot of effort into an event like 9-11? Are they so jaded that they purposely do it in such a way that people will see throught it and be concerned? Are they amused by our outrage over 9-11 that we can do nothing about?
anyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 05:52 PM   #9
loveisthelaw
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 5,721
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by anyhoo View Post
Not really. All I want to know is the truth. Anyone who helps expose the truth, like Alex Jones, David Icke, and others are allies because they are working to help expose the truth about what is really happening. People need to know this to wake up from the matrix.

Are you saying that they woke us up just to fuck with us even more? Is it some kind of a game to them where they don't care any more about trying to put a lot of effort into an event like 9-11? Are they so jaded that they purposely do it in such a way that people will see throught it and be concerned? Are they amused by our outrage over 9-11 that we can do nothing about?
What is truth?
What is being awake?

You seem to relate being awake with understanding world corruption. This is not being awake, this is just understanding world corruption.

The long and short of it is; people with knowledge of the divinity of the human soul do not want those who do not know that, to know it.

How do you prevent that?

You fill their life with entertainment, pursuits of materialism, fear and worry.

If you notice that people are starting to fall away from these traps, you then have to use another tool; this is where the awakened movement came in.

They created this movement of being "awake" - awake to what I ask? Awake to the hidden agendas of government.

This is not being awake, this is simply being aware of the evil inclination of people. This is keeping people asleep, their ego likes to think it is awake because it found some "secret" information that others do not know.

The wqhole awake movement is an ego fetish of brain control and the hiding of human divinity. A very cunning plan.

Quote:
Are you saying that they woke us up just to fuck with us even more?
Exactly.
__________________
All things by immortal power, near and far.
Hiddenly, to each other linked are.
Thou canst not stir a flower, without troubling of a star!

wouldn't it be terrible to never in your life have had anything important enough to risk it all for.

Last edited by loveisthelaw; 05-06-2011 at 05:53 PM.
loveisthelaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 05:53 PM   #10
martg
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 8,041
Likes: 7 (5 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by anyhoo View Post
Thank you for this. This makes sense. The deception was horribly sloppy. Clues were left in plain sight that anyone could see. The lies they told were not only not credible but they were obviously not credible to anyone even remotely paying attention.

Why tell a lie that can be so easily proven to be a lie, unless you want people to realize the lie, and once they realize the lie of 9-11 then they realize a whole lot of other things they have believed were also lies. But why would they do it? What do they gain from doing it?
I'm not sure why, but it seems to be the way they work, it's all hidden in plain sight.
My guess would be it's something to do with choice.
They believe that by exposing their own agenda is giving people a choice to follow or die.
I'm probably way off, but it seems that way to me.
martg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 06:13 PM   #11
anyhoo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,611
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by martg View Post
I'm not sure why, but it seems to be the way they work, it's all hidden in plain sight.
My guess would be it's something to do with choice.
They believe that by exposing their own agenda is giving people a choice to follow or die.
I'm probably way off, but it seems that way to me.
I think you are partly correct in that they expose their own agenda to give people a choice, but its more subtle than just follow or die. It is more like a temptation. What are your darkest desires that you have secretly wanted but never dared tried to obtain because they were supposedly illegal and immoral and forbidden? Now you discover that those in authority who told you they were illegal and immoral and forbidden are the very source of your darkest desires, and that your darkest desires are being practiced right under your nose by those who tell you it is forbidden for you to even think of doing them. I hope this makes sense to someone. So they are giving you a choice, but its a choice between good and evil. You can choose to have what you have always wanted (or thought you wanted) or to go for the path of good. That is the choice and that is why I was awakened, to show me that choice clearly. I may be wrong but intuitively I feel I am right.
anyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 06:15 PM   #12
martg
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 8,041
Likes: 7 (5 Posts)
Default

yes, that makes sense to me.
martg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 08:11 PM   #13
sicknote
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,654
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by anyhoo View Post
Why did they get so sloppy and careless to allow almost anyone to see through it who had an open mind?.
The thirst for money, oil & power far exceeded carelessness.
__________________
Beam Me Up, Scotty!.
sicknote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 11:03 PM   #14
graflok
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 4,101
Likes: 8 (6 Posts)
Default

Some students of 9/11 feel that the clues were so obvious that it must have
been done intentionally so that the public would figure it out and then revolt.
The ensuing chaos would then justify the UN moving in and -- voila! -- we
have a global government. (or something along those lines)

I doubt that this is true because false flags are the bread and butter of the
PTB and I can't see them ever admitting that they engage in such tactics.
Doing that would ruin their chances of ever doing another.

I suspect they predicted that a small percentage of the public would figure it
out but they have means for handling that such as characterizing such people
as nuts. However, I suspect that at lot more people figured it out than they
counted on. One of their weaknesses is arrogance after all.

And, it may seem obvious to you but it is still far from obvious to the
vast majority of the population.
__________________

graflok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 11:16 PM   #15
oilydoyley
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Manchester
Posts: 402
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by martg View Post
I'm not sure why, but it seems to be the way they work, it's all hidden in plain sight.
My guess would be it's something to do with choice.
They believe that by exposing their own agenda is giving people a choice to follow or die.
I'm probably way off, but it seems that way to me.
I think they have to kind of announce what they are doing of what they have done.

Certainly read between the headlines and you can get information as to what they are up to and what they possible intend.

My personal opinion is that are trying to subconsciously affect the minds of everyone on a mass and collective scale extracting energy.
oilydoyley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 12:08 AM   #16
anyhoo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,611
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicknote View Post
The thirst for money, oil & power far exceeded carelessness.
They must think we are idiots. Unfortunately, most of us are. This is not being judgemental. I was fooled for so long until I started paying attention and researching and connecting dots. Only that made me aware. Perhaps the vast majority of humanty just doesn't care about truth. I am (or have been) naive in thinking that everyone wants to know the truth about things as I do but I am discovering that is just not the case. Most people are so caught up in their own lives that they just don't care about things unless they directly affect their lives in an overt way.
anyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 12:14 AM   #17
anyhoo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,611
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by graflok View Post
Some students of 9/11 feel that the clues were so obvious that it must have
been done intentionally so that the public would figure it out and then revolt.
The ensuing chaos would then justify the UN moving in and -- voila! -- we
have a global government. (or something along those lines)

I doubt that this is true because false flags are the bread and butter of the
PTB and I can't see them ever admitting that they engage in such tactics.
Doing that would ruin their chances of ever doing another.

I suspect they predicted that a small percentage of the public would figure it
out but they have means for handling that such as characterizing such people
as nuts. However, I suspect that at lot more people figured it out than they
counted on. One of their weaknesses is arrogance after all.

And, it may seem obvious to you but it is still far from obvious to the
vast majority of the population.
What is the PTB? I have heard that in other responses but do not know its definition. Is it the same as the Illuminati?

You are correct that is obvious to me but far from obvious to the vast majority. I find this hard to explain. Am I somehow one of the blessed or chosen that I have been given the ability to see what so many others cannot? Is that a blessing or a curse (a curse that so few will even listen to what I have to say, much less comprehend or believe it)? To be able to see the corruption is a major step that all people must see on the road to awakening. At least I am aware of it and am seeking truth.
anyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 12:40 AM   #18
wthree
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: London
Posts: 1,020
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

It could just be a simple matter of the 'obvious' slip ups not being slip ups at all.

It could be, that when people say that the entire tower fell at free fall speed in one go, they were wrong.

It could be, that when people say a plane couldnt have brought down the twin towers, they were mistaken.

It could be, that all of the inconsistancies that are apparantly so obvious, are completely consistant with what would have happened.

It is possible that the whole thing was a watertight plan, well thought out and went off perfectly. It is possible that a hidden hand is watching in dismay at people pulling apart their conspiracy with evidence which is inncorrect, but with a direction that is correct.

Of course, it is also possible that a group of well funded terrorists decided to pull off a relatively simple terrorist attack, that was blown well out of proportion and was used to whip up american patriotism.
__________________
___________________________________
<LOADING...ICARUS PROJECT UNDERWAY>
Want to know what makes me tick?
Musings of a Transhumanist
http://musingsofatranshumanist.blogspot.co.uk
http://subjectiveevidence.wikispaces.com/
wthree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2011, 02:01 PM   #19
graflok
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 4,101
Likes: 8 (6 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by anyhoo View Post
What is the PTB?
The Powers That Be. It means the powers that run the world.

Quote:
You are correct that is obvious to me but far from obvious to the vast majority. I find this hard to explain. Am I somehow one of the blessed or chosen that I have been given the ability to see what so many others cannot? Is that a blessing or a curse (a curse that so few will even listen to what I have to say, much less comprehend or believe it)? To be able to see the corruption is a major step that all people must see on the road to awakening. At least I am aware of it and am seeking truth.
Some people are smarter than others. A few people are a lot smarter than others. (my opinion).

I don't think ignorance is ever a blessing.
__________________


Last edited by graflok; 13-06-2011 at 02:10 PM.
graflok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2011, 05:43 PM   #20
anyhoo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,611
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by graflok View Post
I don't think ignorance is ever a blessing.
I do understand what you are really saying here but I don't agree with it. I guess that too makes me ignorant, huh?
anyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:56 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.