Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Old 24-03-2011, 04:58 AM   #1
aejor_mn

Exclamation Gargoyles and Golems the FreeMason G?

Here's a primer for you guys and gals, but basically I'm looking for real input into Gargoyles and Golems and to find out your views or ideas of how we can defeat them and hunt them down worldwide and as to which human bodies they are possessing. Usually someone very wealthy and centrally located in each city or around a major freemason building. Smal bell towers are also a sign atop buildings.

The Freemason G.

God - far from it.
Geometry - typical
Greedy - to be expected
Goats - proper for their baphomet or aprons and gloves to protect their clothes from goatshit since their hebrew brainwashing.

Gadaeon of Tyre - Hiram Abiff the Blacksmithv furnisher of the tempted temple and horror house.(not the architect as satan was).
Golan Heights , Israel (satan's grounds, wheel of the cat)
Gargoyle - an architectural eave waterspout,a deformed statue to ward off spirits.
Golem - an entity created by black magic of capricorn's horns of satanic hebrew rabbis. Baphomet? (perhaps Golem heights is more proper?)

GARGOYLE;

Quote:
Etymology

The term originates from the French gargouille, originally "throat" or "gullet";[2] cf. Latin gurgulio, gula, gargula ("gullet" or "throat") and similar

words derived from the root gar, "to swallow", which represented the gurgling sound of water (e.g., Spanish garganta, "throat"; Spanish gárgola, "gargoyle").

It is also connected to the French verb gargariser, which means "to gargle

Legend of La Gargouille

A French legend that sprang up around the name of St. Romanus ("Romain") (AD 631–641), the former chancellor of the Merovingian king Clotaire II who was made

bishop of Rouen, relates how he delivered the country around Rouen from a monster called Gargouille or Goji. La Gargouille is said to have been the typical

dragon with batlike wings, a long neck, and the ability to breathe fire from its mouth. There are multiple versions of the story, either that St. Romanus

subdued the creature with a crucifix, or he captured the creature with the help of the only volunteer, a condemned man. In each, the monster is lead back to

Rouen and burned, but its head and neck would not, due to being tempered by its own fire breath. The head was then mounted on the walls of the newly built

church to scare off evil spirits, and used for protection

Quote:
In the 12th century a church leader named St. Bernard of Clairvaux was famous for speaking out against gargoyles:

What are these fantastic monsters doing in the cloisters before the eyes of the brothers as they read? What is the meaning of these unclean monkeys, these

strange savage lions, and monsters? To what purpose are here placed these creatures, half beast, half man, or these spotted tigers? I see several bodies with

one head and several heads with one body. Here is a quadruped with a serpent's head, there a fish with a quadruped's head, then again an animal half horse,

half goat... Surely if we do not blush for such absurdities, we should at least regret what we have spent on them.

GOLEM ; Earliest stories

Quote:
The earliest stories of golems date to early Judaism. In the Talmud (Tractate Sanhedrin 38b), Adam was initially created as a golem when his dust was

"kneaded into a shapeless husk". Like Adam, all golems are created from mud. They were a creation of those who were very holy and close to God. A very holy

person was one who strove to approach God, and in that pursuit would gain some of God's wisdom and power. One of these powers was the creation of life.

However, no matter how holy a person became, a being created by that person would be but a shadow of one created by God.

Early on, it was noted that the main disability of the golem was its inability to speak. Sanhedrin 65b describes Rava creating a man (gavra). He sent the man

to Rav Zeira. Rav Zeira spoke to him, but he did not answer. Rav Zeira said, "You were created by the magicians; return to your dust."

[edit] Activating golems

During the Middle Ages, passages from the Book of Creation, Sefer Yetzirah, were studied as a means to attain the mystical ability to create and animate a

golem, although there is little in the writings of Jewish mysticism that supports this belief. It was believed that golems could be activated by an ecstatic

experience induced by the ritualistic use of various letters of the Hebrew Alphabet.[3]

In some tales, a golem is inscribed with Hebrew words that keep it animated. The word emet (אמת, "truth" in the Hebrew language) written on a golem's forehead

is one such example. The golem could then be deactivated by removing the aleph (א) in emet, thus changing the inscription from 'truth' to 'death' (met מת,

"dead"). Legend and folklore suggest that golems could be activated by writing a specific series of letters on parchment and placing the paper in a golem's

mouth.

Riven comment;

Far as I recall, one must wonder if there is a relationship between these and the mothman sightings. The creature I saw was pitch black and about 2-3 stories tall and definitely batlike. I'm not exactly sure if a mortal man can change at night into this thing much like our werewolf stories or some form of the golems or gargoyles mentioned, alike this baphomet. I do know about the unreal or spiritual world and we do have more than enough evidence collected around our planet about spirits,demons or simply black wisps of darkened plasma or an entity of sorts and we have seen demonstrations of their powers in documentary videos or posessions of people.

Could this be what the G really stands for those Fatherphukker goatfukkers of rabid rabbis sins for satan baphomet?

Wonder if the ZAidiots under 33 degrees know about this?

Just like we know about their wireless technologies and how they hide behind a microphone to mess with your minds or put mercury,silvers, metal shavings etc,etc in your foodstuffs or products? Just as they did to me and caused me to plummet 5 stories this second time around....eh boys and girls?

I believe we may be on the right track and even they are scared shitless of that thing.

Thinking is a problem....knowing is....

And that thing knows I'm coming for it....armed to the thorn of silver moonlights and Amen's waters.

Ever notice how crows say...ya ya yaweh, yaweh....

Black magic of capricorn you sa eh....

Watch what White Magic can do...just as my people will one day rip you to pieces in the streets.

For your sins upon us all....for you sins of ZAion and that unholiest of temples and lies.

That is all they are is lies hiding behind masks and under black robes of crows calling the Qua Qua of yahweh, yahweh the lord of goatshit for baphomet.

2500 years they lied to us that you know of, 8500 years that I taught you.

I believe we are on the right track....don't you?

New! Tribes of Atlantis Academy of Atlantis Research Forums; http://tribesofatlantis.freeforum.ca/index.php
Website; https://sites.google.com/site/tribesofatlantis/
aejor_mn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2011, 12:22 PM   #2
smokey_shaman

The thing about Freemasons is that in order to be one, all you have to do is ask one to join. That being said it would pretty easy for all of the Freemason conspiracy theorist to get there facts straight and realize there is nothing going on that would make front page news (shit probably not even the honorable mentions section). Freemasonry is actually a dying organization with many lodges closing down or being merged together. The organization is more for networking then anything sinister. The G in the compass and plum is definitely not for Greedy(you know since they help fund all the free CHIP programs and all the Shriner Burn-ward/Hospitals that are free for anyone via donations from its members and fundraisers) , Goats, Gadaeon of Tyre, Golan Heights, Gargoyle, and Golem. The only gargoyles I have ever seen in masonry are the ancient old dudes that show up till the day they die cause they like having something to do every month.
smokey_shaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2011, 11:21 PM   #3
aejor_mn

Thanks for your comment smokey shaman...that appears in defence of freemasons and considering their heritage with the UK and the many here in David Icke forums.
The way I see it and maintain is that the NWO or new world order is in reality the ZMO or Zionist Masonic Oligarchy.
An Oligarchy that starts with the powerful liars of masks at the top, that is the banking families such as Rothchilds,Warburgs,Schiffs,etc,etc along with the German Jewish Zionists. Then under them you can tie all the illuminati types together with the Freemasons who work incognito and with false fronts.

Of course they have charitable organizations,etc,etc which are also false fronts of greed as usual for their business tactics of extortions,murders,etc,etc.

Basicaly,the Iron Eagle hermaphrodites, the malteses crosses, the crescent moons, etc etc, all an undercover satanic sect that only top members realize or know what's really going on. Who else could pull off 911 as we all know.

Again, I stress that they are also masters of the black arts and summoners of evils alike their yoruba nyama kabbalah tactics of the greatest sins upon us all.

I'm sure lucifer horus could fill you in or even the writings of Aleister Crowley or simply the baphomet puppets of putrid sins.

In any case, the focus here is for us to observe and research these gargoyles and golems a lot closer than usualy anticipated.

Just like David Icke talks about reptillians who dwell in underground bases,and of which I believe he knows what he is talking about and I myself have heard them behind mountains of stone.

Happy hunting....let's see what tools we need.

Let us rid ourselves of evils for our time of Aquarius.,,,rising.

New! Tribes of Atlantis Academy of Atlantis Research Forums; http://tribesofatlantis.freeforum.ca/index.php
Old 03-04-2011, 04:56 PM   #4
aejor_mn

Arrow

So I guess they made a Golem of which the most powerful one was the Gargoyle from a golem....perhaps on Easter island? Apparently this gargoyle morphs it's dark spirit into a certain man.

Are you guys and gals afraid? No one knows anything or just keeping silent?

Any ideas is helpful and to be honest I haven't studied more yet on the golems. I would definitely imagine it has something to do with the evil kabbalah and the 72 spirits of the reptillian dogon Sirius Orions.

At least we know where their planets are in Orion. Time to lace up my soccer shoes!

member luciferhorus would be helpful but he fantasizes about being satan, for just as father time stole the day to make night from my Papa Amen, and created satan, so too do other beings desire to steal satan's secrets....

then again boys and girls both families are MNs after all and Phater PHanes and I are watching you evil doers this time around....right free masons of gullianis newyoikers of yonkers.l

Just a matter of time before we figure out which gargoyles take over which person...then the whip of the rose shall take off their nose! ha ha!

Ever notice how Crows say ca ca yahweh, ca ca yahweh?

Those rabbis are satan's children, just like Jose (Jesus) said in John 8.

Wonder what's in the black rock of mecca.?

Gargoyle golem babies of reptillian orion?

Time is but a moment missed.

Don't miss the moment.

Old 06-04-2011, 02:39 PM   #5
aejor_mn

Default letters on their foreheads?

The earliest stories of golems date to early Judaism. In the Talmud (Tractate Sanhedrin 38b),

The most famous golem narrative involves Judah Loew ben Bezalel, the late 16th century chief rabbi of Prague.

During the Middle Ages, passages from the Book of Creation, Sefer Yetzirah, were studied as a means to attain the mystical ability to create and animate a golem,

The most famous golem narrative involves Judah Loew ben Bezalel, the late 16th century chief rabbi of Prague, also known as the Maharal, who reportedly created a golem to defend the Prague ghetto from anti-Semitic attacks[4] and pogroms. Depending on the version of the legend, the Jews in Prague were to be either expelled or killed under the rule of Rudolf II, the Holy Roman Emperor. To protect the Jewish community, the rabbi constructed the Golem out of clay from the banks of the Vltava river, and brought it to life through rituals and Hebrew incantations. As this golem grew, it became increasingly violent, killing gentiles and spreading fear.

The Emperor begged Rabbi Loew to destroy the Golem, promising to stop the persecution of the Jews. To deactivate the Golem, the rabbi rubbed out the first letter of the word "emet" (truth or reality) from the creature's forehead leaving the Hebrew word "met", meaning dead. The Golem's body was stored in the attic genizah of the Old New Synagogue, where it would be restored to life again if needed. According to legend, the body of Rabbi Loew's Golem still lies in the synagogue's attic. Some versions of the tale state that the Golem was stolen from the genizah and entombed in a graveyard in Prague's Žižkov district, where the great Žižkovská tower now stands. A recent legend tells of a Nazi agent ascending to the synagogue attic during World War II and trying to stab the Golem, but he died instead.[5] The attic is not open to the general public.[6]

This story of the Golem later appeared in print in 1847 in Galerie der Sippurim, a collection of Jewish tales published by Wolf Pascheles of Prague as if it was a well known "old" folk story.

Chassidic writers claim that there is earlier evidence of the golem narrative. Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson (the last Rebbe of Lubavitch) wrote that his father-in-law told him that he saw the remains of the Golem in the attic of Alt-Neu Shul. Rabbi Chaim Noach Levin also wrote in his notes on Megillas Yuchsin that he heard directly from Rabbi Yosef Shaul Halevi, the head of the Rabbinical court of Lemberg, that when he wanted to go see the remains of the golem, the sexton of the Alt-Neu Shul said that Rabbi Yechezkel Landau had advised against going up to the attic after he himself had gone up.

Many modern versions of the golem legend are based on the Katz Manuscript. This manuscript is supposedly the long-lost diary of Rabbi Loew's son-in-law, who had helped create the golem. It was published in Warsaw in 1909 by Yudl Rosenberg.

Interesting how one letter changes truth to death.