Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Old 14-01-2011, 02:02 AM   #1
ageispolis
Banned

Default Giants

I used the search function and found no topic about giants so I start one right now. What do you think about giants?

Very interesting picture collection:

Great site:

http://www.burlingtonnews.net/giants.html
ageispolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2011, 12:27 PM   #2
smokey_shaman

Heres the main thread that was made in the last 5 months--->LINK
FYI you need to go back a few pages in the search sometimes to get results. A lot of the images in this thread were photoshoped and if you read the entire thread you will see which ones I am talking about.
smokey_shaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2011, 08:26 PM   #3
ageispolis
Banned

Something I absolutly don´t like is that people who want that people think UFOs, aliens, giants, etc - are a fake and pur fantasy, just need to say its photoshoped. I actually don´t understand why anyone should do this. Why a person should do this hole work, just to create pictures of giants that look like real but never existed? When you think about this question with deepness you will get to the conclusion that almost all pictures are real and not faked. People have better to do than discredit reality of nature. This is just what dark government groups want you to think! They want that people think all pictures are just manipulated. And more and more people keep believing these are fakes. Of course some are fakes. I don´t say all are real, ok? But its not that 90 % are fake, maybe 10 % or less, so when you got 300 pictures, than 270 pictures are real. The fact is that I have a lot old books from the 80s and 70s and in these books you see the same pictures like on internet but on internet people are under mindcontrol thinking this are fakes.
Old 15-01-2011, 12:09 PM   #4
bharvey

Quote:
Originally Posted by ageispolis View Post
Something I absolutly don´t like is that people who want that people think UFOs, aliens, giants, etc - are a fake and pur fantasy, just need to say its photoshoped. I actually don´t understand why anyone should do this. Why a person should do this hole work, just to create pictures of giants that look like real but never existed? When you think about this question with deepness you will get to the conclusion that almost all pictures are real and not faked. People have better to do than discredit reality of nature. This is just what dark government groups want you to think! They want that people think all pictures are just manipulated. And more and more people keep believing these are fakes. Of course some are fakes. I don´t say all are real, ok? But its not that 90 % are fake, maybe 10 % or less, so when you got 300 pictures, than 270 pictures are real. The fact is that I have a lot old books from the 80s and 70s and in these books you see the same pictures like on internet but on internet people are under mindcontrol thinking this are fakes.
Help me to understand your position on this.

Are you saying that whether or not a picture is genuine or manipulated...

is based on a percentage?

Also,

if someone believes otherwise...

they are under some sort of mind control?
bharvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2011, 12:39 PM   #5
robert_murphy
Premier Subscribers

Smile True or false???

I think what he is trying to get across is that we are conditioned not to accept anything that is outside the boundaries of what we are led to believe is normality. While there are many that do indeed try to deceive us especially on the web there are many who honestly portray the information they have found in books web sites etc... The thing to do if you can, is research it yourself and make a decision on the facts you discover, you have the choice to believe or not. Our world is a strange place and much of what we think we know is based on false beliefs. There are those who like to keep us in darkness but even in the Christian Bible there is mention of giants on the Earth. As David has so many times pointed out, keep an open mind.
robert_murphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2011, 02:00 PM   #6
bharvey

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert_murphy View Post
I think what he is trying to get across is that we are conditioned not to accept anything that is outside the boundaries of what we are led to believe is normality. While there are many that do indeed try to deceive us especially on the web there are many who honestly portray the information they have found in books web sites etc... The thing to do if you can, is research it yourself and make a decision on the facts you discover, you have the choice to believe or not. Our world is a strange place and much of what we think we know is based on false beliefs. There are those who like to keep us in darkness but even in the Christian Bible there is mention of giants on the Earth. As David has so many times pointed out, keep an open mind.
I agree.

Unfortunately,
from what I observe,
it doesn't seem to happen much.

I am curious if ageispolis has any
evidence to support his statements.

I have some experience in judging
photos as to whether or not they are
"real" or "faked"
and the concept that a mathematical equation
might apply is new to me.
Old 17-01-2011, 02:04 AM   #7
yass

Quote:
The image of the so-called 'mastadon' excavation that originates at cornell.edu IS PHOTOSHOPPED but the image of Giant remains that someone entered in a Worth1000 contest IS NOT PHOTOSHOPPED.

You will find the tests and results in post #23

Just to clear the record.

It's all documented, just have to read through and take notes.

You've been up all night just listening for his drum
Hoping that the righteous might just might just might just might just come
I heard the general whispering to his aide de camp
Be watchful for Mohammed's lamp

Last edited by yass; 17-01-2011 at 02:06 AM.
yass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2011, 10:53 AM   #8
bharvey

Quote:
Originally Posted by yass View Post
The image of the so-called 'mastadon' excavation that originates at cornell.edu IS PHOTOSHOPPED but the image of Giant remains that someone entered in a Worth1000 contest IS NOT PHOTOSHOPPED.

yass,

I'm not sure I follow what you are trying to point out.

Is the fact that a photo has been run through Photoshop,
proof that it is "real" or "faked"?

Please clarify.
Old 17-01-2011, 12:30 PM   #9
smokey_shaman

Forgive me for saying most are "Photoshopped". That term is a generic word for image manipulated photo. For a "Photoshopped" image could be done with any image editing software (Gimp, Ms Paint, or even Ms Word). This term has been around for longer then most people have been on the internet. I grew up for photoshop and I have been engulfed in it forever. Some of the giant images have been "Imaged edited". Specially the worth 1000 images. It was a "Image Edited" contest. If you read the entirety of the thread I posted above you will see what I am talking about. Now I do believe in giants. So its not like I am telling they never existed. I know of several that have been found in my state alone. Now mind you there are not 15ft tell but they range from 8-10ft. Since they are here in the states they are most likely Bigfoot skeletons. Only time will tell once all of these organizations stop hording their information and let us the people know the truth.
Old 17-01-2011, 01:35 PM   #10
manxboz

Quote:

In your results it clearly states that those images had been edited.

Int he very first one it states very clearly:-

Photoshop IRB detected.

Look near the bottom, in the notes, you will see what I am talking about.

You need to learn to use the software you are analysing with as you are clearly making very basic mistakes, which then reflect bad upon yourself.

I also believe in Giants, however these very common pictures are out there to 'disprove' their existence because people scream they are real when it is very clear they are not. TPTB are laughing at those that look at these pictures and believe them.

Spellbounds promise to stop posting Webbot predictions

Last edited by manxboz; 17-01-2011 at 01:37 PM.
manxboz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2011, 03:45 PM   #11
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by manxboz View Post
I also believe in Giants, however these very common pictures are out there to 'disprove' their existence because people scream they are real when it is very clear they are not. TPTB are laughing at those that look at these pictures and believe them.
What do you think of Klaus Dona?

Its somewhat in line, that most alleged Giant bone pictures are photoshopped.

Recently on RedIce:
http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...0111-kdona.mp3
tinyint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2011, 04:03 PM   #12
manxboz

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyint View Post
What do you think of Klaus Dona?

Its somewhat in line, that most alleged Giant bone pictures are photoshopped.

Recently on RedIce:
http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...0111-kdona.mp3
He does some great research, but like everyone on this world and due to the fact a lot is buried. I do not believe he has the full complete answer, but neither do I think he think he does. He just gathers evidence and presents the facts he can establish from it.

Old 17-01-2011, 04:16 PM   #13
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
He does some great research, but like everyone on this world and due to the fact a lot is buried. I do not believe he has the full complete answer, but neither do I think he think he does. He just gathers evidence and presents the facts he can establish from it.
yes, I personally think there is more to it.
The House of Habsburg in fact present their findings via Dona. who is their curator.
Vienna, where Vril formed...
Old 17-01-2011, 04:57 PM   #14
manxboz

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyint View Post
yes, I personally think there is more to it.
The House of Habsburg in fact present their findings via Dona. who is their curator.
Vienna, where Vril formed...
Yes, very true and spot on

Great minds Tiny, think a like

Old 18-01-2011, 04:48 PM   #15
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
Yes, very true and spot on

Great minds Tiny, think a like
The question is, do we have great minds?

Not quite Giant topic, nevertheless interesting...

Since I only watch very selectively TV, I came across Fringe yesterday...

Well, some deep truth again sublimally transported in a TV propgramme, and I guess many only think to the next advert break for a cool aspartame cocktail or some crackers.

Quote:
The Fringe Division investigates cases relating to fringe science, ranging from transhumanist experiments gone wrong to the ominous prospect of a technological singularity to the possible existence of a parallel universe. The Fringe Division's work often intersects with advanced biotechnology developed by a company called Massive Dynamic, founded by Walter's former partner, Dr. William Bell. The team is also watched silently by a group of bald, albino men that call themselves "Observers".

Season 1 introduces the Fringe Division as they investigate cases that form "the Pattern", many orchestrated by the bioterrorist organization, ZFT (Zerstörung durch Fortschritte der Technologie, or in English, Destruction through advances in technology). Olivia comes to learn she was a child test subject for Walter years ago for a nootropic drug, Cortexiphan, giving her weak psionic powers. Walter also struggles with adjusting to normal life in Peter's care after living several years in an mental institution, and hides a secret about Peter's past from him.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fringe_%28TV_series%29
What wiki doesn't state is that the machine both worlds try to reassemble has been left by an ancient advanced culture.
The show features also shapeshifters, which are in fact cyborgs.

Last edited by tinyint; 18-01-2011 at 04:51 PM.
Old 19-01-2011, 03:18 AM   #16
ageispolis
Banned

Quote:

This is not at all a proof that the photo is a fake just because some used a software. A person just has to use photoshop to optimize contrast, colors, sharpness and make it larger or smaller, save it and than another person says on a forum this picture is a fake because someone used a software like photoshop. So its absolutly childish how you try to discredit the truth.
Old 19-01-2011, 12:08 PM   #17
christ4life

People that have six fingers or six toes have a remnant of the giant gene. Giants were discribed as having six fingers, and six toes.
christ4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2011, 12:23 PM   #18
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by christ4life View Post
People that have six fingers or six toes have a remnant of the giant gene. Giants were discribed as having six fingers, and six toes.
One of the Fringe glyphs:

http://fringe-forum.com/forums/geek/...ivalGlyph3.JPG
Old 19-01-2011, 02:45 PM   #19
smokey_shaman

Quote:
This is not at all a proof that the photo is a fake just because some used a software. A person just has to use photoshop to optimize contrast, colors, sharpness and make it larger or smaller, save it and than another person says on a forum this picture is a fake because someone used a software like photoshop. So its absolutly childish how you try to discredit the truth.
That is very true. Most people just use it to resize the images cause it is to big for the web, they need a contrast adjustment , or they just need to touch up something up. Most times when people run photos threw "Image editors" its not to completely fake an image, but people with an artistic vision and the education with basic art skills can make something completely real out of several different images. Also running an image threw a jpeg inspector is not foul proof. If they rip the image from the web, the image no longer holds its information. Also if you open it up in a hex editor, you can remove the edit information. Most of the giant images I have seen have no edit information on them but the artifacts of manipulation is visible.
I like I said before I believe in ancient giants but I promise you about 98% of all giant bones you will see on the internet are image edited photos. For if someone took a photo of these giant photos now and they made their way to the web it would be all over the news. Now if its an old black and white photo from any time before mass media, I would believe it just cause most people used to censored items like that. Those photos at that point would of been dug up threw the sands of time. I think some investigation and some common sense is need when viewing something that would be front page news in the world.
Old 21-01-2011, 10:33 PM   #20
ageispolis
Banned

Quote:
Most of the giant images I have seen have no edit information on them but the artifacts of manipulation is visible.
Why you make it so complicated? Sure, over internet you will find all kind of interesting and strange pictures, but you never know what is true and what is a digital creation, so you should start searching for old books of the 70s and 80s and you will see that most pictures of such giants were already in many books of the 70s and 80s, so these pictures of giants can´t be a fake and must be 100% real.

As an example this photo here I have also in a book from the early 80s:

So this must be 100% real and this is not the only real picture you find over internet.