Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

View Poll Results: Are the NWO humans or reptiles?
Humans 21 29.17%
Reptiles 26 36.11%
Not sure / other 25 34.72%
Voters: 72. You may not vote on this poll

Old 24-01-2008, 06:36 AM   #21
dane

Default my vote..

i believe the NWO is a clear sign of government infiltration with a clearly non humane agenda at hand.

reptiles
Those who have a different resonance, whose Wholeness Navigator has been awakened and they are led by it, they are all about deepening their perceptions of the prison walls. They are sensing the walls in their every waking moment. In doing this, they do not fear the walls, they do not fear the guards, and they do not fear those whom the guards serve. Their process of realization is sensing the prison walls in every breath so they can dismantle them brick by brick.
dane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2008, 06:41 AM   #22
dane

Quote:
Originally Posted by adimon View Post
You could also interpret the statistics to say that the majority don't think they are reptiles, couldn't you?
lol i didnt get it at first but yur putting 'human votes' with 'note sure' votes are'nt yu? confusing perspective with no real answer than?
Those who have a different resonance, whose Wholeness Navigator has been awakened and they are led by it, they are all about deepening their perceptions of the prison walls. They are sensing the walls in their every waking moment. In doing this, they do not fear the walls, they do not fear the guards, and they do not fear those whom the guards serve. Their process of realization is sensing the prison walls in every breath so they can dismantle them brick by brick.
dane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2008, 12:17 PM   #23
adimon

Quote:
Originally Posted by dane View Post
lol i didnt get it at first but yur putting 'human votes' with 'note sure' votes are'nt yu? confusing perspective with no real answer than?
No, I'M not. I see the three categories as quite distinct. I was just indicating to Father Ted that he's not really able to the same on his side!

If it was 60% thought it was reptilians I would admit it, but it isn't.

There should probably be more poll choices but I don't really give a shit TBH.

*Right, where's that bag of insects I bought for lunch...?*
adimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2008, 01:16 PM   #24
father ted
Inactive

Quote:
You could also interpret the statistics to say that the majority don't think they are reptiles, couldn't you?
Yes, but it doesn't change the fact that most on this poll agree that they're not human.
father ted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2008, 03:16 PM   #25
cloudgazer
Banned

Quote:
Oh you mean by combining "Not sure/other" with "humans" ? That's not fair! Too unpoll like
cloudgazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2008, 06:36 PM   #26
adimon

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudgazer View Post
Oh you mean by combining "Not sure/other" with "humans" ? That's not fair! Too unpoll like
Look at the post by Father Ted which precedes yours.

Then look at the post where I clearly state that the statistics can be interpreted many ways.

My interpretation is that a large proportion (nearly a third) aren't sure. They cannot be included in either of the other groups to support that poll choice. That was the point of having a third option.

Father Ted is trying to score points when he doesn't need to.
Old 24-01-2008, 08:03 PM   #27
mindsplinter

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
Fuck`um who or want they are

My gran says fuck`um too
This really happened. My grandma, bless her, was driving my first ex-wife, bless her too, around in my ex-wifes dad's car. Little did granny know that on the bumper of the car was a sticker that read ' Honk if you Love Jesus ' Now sweet granny was driving the highway when along side her was a car load of 'Jesus Freaks' a Term used when a hippy freaked out on drugs and got religious. These Jesus freaks kept honking the horn at granny who rolled down the window and flipped them the big middle finger and said some choice sailor lingo. The Jesus crowd looked agast and confused and then they drove off leaving my first exwife in a long state of laughter.

I don't know much about this reptilian thing. I did know a fellow who bragged that he had taken more than 400 acid trips and he was consistant with his story that in crowded places he would see some folk who looked like lizards. He told me that happen alot and it was long before David's books.
Old 24-01-2008, 08:13 PM   #28
adimon

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindsplinter View Post
he had taken more than 400 acid trips and he was consistant with his story that in crowded places he would see some folk who looked like lizards. He told me that happen alot and it was long before David's books.
Might the two events be related?
Old 24-01-2008, 08:24 PM   #29
mindsplinter

Quote:
Might the two events be related?
My friend, Chuck, could see auras around people while not high. He said that the lsd would help that perception. Then he walked into a major bank the first time it happened, as he was wealthy, and had a long conversation with a bank officer. Chuck was on the acid and said that off and on the bank man would change, or shapeshift, into a lizard head. Its also like 'Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas' the movie.
Old 24-01-2008, 08:45 PM   #30
adimon

Yeah but in the film (and in the book, and in the real events no doubt) Hunter S Thompson was on a massive cocktail of psychoactives. He didn't believe it was real.
Old 24-01-2008, 08:56 PM   #31
cloudgazer
Banned

Ok, in one of my first posts I said that my boyfriend saw reptilians before he saw icke's book. I was mostly wrong about this (as I talked to him again about it), tho he did see a reptilian, after he saw icke's book "Children of the Matrix", while casting runes.

However, before he saw Icke's book, he saw people walking around, and their heads turned into dinosaur heads. He was on acid at the time. I think that's pretty close to the whole reptilian thing (dinosaur people). And I _just_ verified this w/him so I know I'm not wrong this time.
Old 24-01-2008, 09:14 PM   #32
adimon

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudgazer View Post
He was on acid at the time.
Exactly. Do you know what acid does to people's brains? Have you taken it yourself?
Old 24-01-2008, 09:19 PM   #33
thorleyart
Inactive

I believe humans are being controlled by LIZARDS

but WHO is controlling the LIZARDS....? ? ?

what if it's BUZZARDS

and fucking hell WHO is controlling the BUZZARDS ? ? ?

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

What if it's GIZZARDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we're doomed, doomed I tell ya.
thorleyart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2008, 10:55 PM   #34
cloudgazer
Banned

Quote:
Exactly. Do you know what acid does to people's brains? Have you taken it yourself?
Yes I have taken it only once, 1 hit, but I didn't "hallucinate" at the time. I just had out of body experiences and out of mind experiences(but this I resisted, because I didn't want to know, plus I was only 16). Then for the next year or so after that I had flash backs especially every time I smoked weed I had trips in which I became so afraid because I couldn't see what was around me, and kept getting lost in other realities, which made me panic. I wasn't ready then for that kind of stuff. Especially because when I was younger than that (13-14 years old), I would "hallucinate" without any drugs at all, and I didn't want to go back to that. It scared me too much. It was the fear that made me go crazy.

Then more recently I have taken shrooms while in the Netherlands this summer. Now that made me "hallucinate" a lot! I was thinking about making a post about my vision while on shrooms because it was such a positive one.

In my opinion, hallucinations are real and what they are is the mind's "station of this material world" changed to another station of reality. It literally open's your sight to other realities. When I took shrooms I went through so many realities, it was pretty cool, and I was not afraid. This is the first time I have "hallucinated" and not been afraid.

I know that scientists try and tell you "well when someone sees something and 20 people don't it's a just hallucination". Blah blah blah. They claim it's all in your mind. Well I'm telling you that's a lie, and that every person is just looking into another reality when they see something no one else can see. There are overlapping dimensions.

By the way, you could go as far to say, that me for example, I can never see everything that you see in your life; having a totally different life experience; since I can never see things through your eyes, does that make your life a hallucination? In a way I guess that backs up the whole "this world is an illusion" tho, doesn't it? Besides if you believe we are all connected, which I also believe, then I guess that maybe I could see things through your eyes. Plus I've had that experience before (not with you specifically), but I guess you might just say that's crazy.
Old 25-01-2008, 08:03 AM   #35
adimon

I think we're approaching this from too-different angles and will have to agree to disagree, but I'd still like to hear your shroom trip in Holland, if you'd care to share.
Old 27-01-2008, 02:17 AM   #36
cloudgazer
Banned

Quote:
I think we're approaching this from too-different angles and will have to agree to disagree, but I'd still like to hear your shroom trip in Holland, if you'd care to share.
Ok I'll tell you then! It might be long or short story, depending on how it comes out. The type of shrooms were Hawaiian kind. Where my bf got them, the guy said they would give strong visuals or whatever. Obviously you can buy them at certain shops that sell shrooms in the Netherlands. (BTW, we were on a study abroad program this summer, my boyfriend, 15 or 16 other students, and I) The place we stayed the longest was in the Netherlands.

Well we were in Utrecht which is south of Amsterdam. But where we went to take them was Bunnik which is a small town just outside of Utrecht. We walked there, because I especially wanted to be away from people and close to Nature. I feel safe in Nature, and since I had never taken shrooms I was worried about having a bad trip. Also we had stayed in Bunnik previous to Utrecht so we kind of knew the area a little bit.

So there is a hostel in Bunnik, where we had stayed before, and there are a lot of woods surrounding it, as well as a large grassy field for playing sports in.

The grassy field was where we stationed ourselves to get high. Me, my boyfriend and our friend, but he ended up eating a pot brownie also called spacecake. For some reason he couldn't handle that. My bf and I had 2 boxes of these shrooms (because when you buy them at the store in the Netherlands they come in plastic boxes I guess). Another thing is that before they went into affect, because I didn't want to have a bad trip, I kneeled with one leg, and put my fist to the ground, and prayed for god to guide my journey. Also when I pray I use the energy/soul within me to make sure that it happens.

Let me tell you this is one of the best experiences I've had in my life, even tho I felt really nauseous at first. Well the nausea happened right away, but I didn't start to feel really different for a little while.

Also quick side story, our friend started to get fucked up first (he was just really high on pot). He started talking about all the different shades of colour in the grass, and I was like "Why is he talking about all that?" Because I forgot that we even took drugs, and my bf was like "Because he's high". LOL The next thing he did was take out sunscreen because he didn't want to get burnt. (Keep in mind that it wasn't hot out and there were clouds in the sky) So he starts rubbing it all over his face like he's washing his face with sunscreen. I started giggling. Then he takes off his shirt, and puts sunscreen all over his body, his chest, his arms, everywhere! THEN he puts his shirt BACK ON. I think this is so funny because it doesn't make any sense LOL My boyfriend was also getting into the sunscreen and putting it everywhere. THey didn't even realise what they were doing! hahahah

Shortly after this I started to feel totally different. I don't know exactly what happened first. But I was still fighting my nausea, telling myself that it was all in my mind and I could control it. I sat upright with my legs crossed. I felt intense energy right where, well, the root chakra is supposed to be. Kind of near the genitals. However this was not sexual at all. It didn't feel sexual, it just felt like energy. My entire body felt light and like I didn't even have a body anymore. I also started seeing kaleidoscope affect when I looked around. Like I said I don't know if that was before or after feeling the energy where it was. I ended up getting rid of nausea at some point. Still towards the beginning I couldn't walk or stand up because I fell down, my body felt light and weak at the same time. It felt like it wasn't my body, just a body. Tho I can't put this into words.

Well after the kaleidoscope effect stopped, because I wanted it to stop. I looked up finally at the sky, at the clouds. The first thing that happened was the clouds came right down to me. I was so amazed. I told my boyfriend and our friend "Wow the clouds are coming down from the sky!". Everything I saw I kept exclaiming because I thought they could see it too. Then after that at some point I saw a person in the sky made of clouds, who was dancing and perhaps weaving the clouds. But as I watched this figure (in the shape of a human I suppose) it looked at me, and I entered the cloud universe. The sky was no longer blue, but black with stars I think. I felt the sensation that I could become afraid in such a large and open place, but I did not fear. I looked away at some point and left that reality and went into another.

I don't know how many I went into, but it was many it seems. Each time I left a thought process (and went into another), I saw new things, and I would want to go back to the previous thought process, but I realised that I couldn't, because I was now in a new one. I saw a lot of rainbow colours too, not like a rainbow, but everything had colours everywhere. This is also one of the places I entered, even tho there were multiple places like that too.

My boyfriend and our friend sitting on the park bench, but I had been laying on the ground for a while. I looked at them, and I saw them in a universe of so many colours all separate but blended together nicely. I saw that my boyfriend was very very old (spirit wise). He looked so ancient, and I thought of him as just like Tom Bombadil, the character from the lord of the rings, hehe. Somehow I knew that he had been around since the beginning of time. I kept questioning him about it, and he just kept laughing. I said things about all these realities in this vast universe, and he would just laugh. I figured that he also knew about the endless realities in this multi coloured universe, but just realised that the best thing to do is laugh and have fun.

These are the main things that I saw. That stuck in my mind the most. I also experienced other things, like the absence of time. I realised that the present moment is forever, it doesn't end. I felt eternity all in the present moment. Things I kept saying were that "We are in god's playground". And I somehow knew that we could make whatever we wanted to happen, happen. That we were safe no matter what. Also just to point something out, before this time I had been very negative about the whole world. Thinking about environmentalism, and war, injustice, etc. It had made me so depressed about the whole world. But while I had this experience while on shrooms, I also realised that in the end everything will be ok. Because all the horrible things that are happening now will all be as if they didn't even happen. Just like a bad dream.

Part of my experience was our friend who became really sick and just lay there with a pale face. He felt really sick. So he had a lot of discomfort, but I kept asking him why he chose that. I thought at the time that he chose to feel discomfort and reject the greatness all around him. He eventually threw up, but first he asked "Where would be a good place to throw up?" LOL my boyfriend was like "I don't know, over there" and he pointed away from us. So our friend just turned around and vomited. IT was just so funny because he had to ask that question when we were in the middle of a park!!

Well not long after that we went back to the hostel where there is a bar too. We went inside and we were still really high (altho wait we went in there 2 times, but nevermind that). I think we scared the guy at the cash register.

Ok that trip ended, and we realised we had spent 4+ hours laying in the park. We walked back to Utrecht and I took shrooms again, but this time it wasn't as extravagant. Altho I did come to a realisation when I was watching tv with someone. (at the hostel in utrecht). She was watching "Friends" and as I watched I came to the conclusion that the tv show was just trying to brain wash people to act exactly like the characters in the show. Like the show was in a way saying "This is how you are supposed to act with your friends, and in your home". I was just amazed at that. I now believe that all "sitcoms" are just there to brainwash people's behaviour and what not. They try to define what is normal in everyday life!

ok there's probably more, but I can't think of anything else.
Old 27-01-2008, 11:00 AM   #37
hagbard_celine

Quote:
It can be harmful if abused, on the other hand it can expand and evolve your mind into higher dimensions. If you disagree then throw out all your favorite 60's pop music because the genius artists who created that music were as high as a kite on LSD!

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 12:51 AM   #38
adimon

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagbard_celine View Post
It can be harmful if abused, on the other hand it can expand and evolve your mind into higher dimensions. If you disagree then throw out all your favorite 60's pop music because the genius artists who created that music were as high as a kite on LSD!
Thanks Bill. Just as well I'm not into that music then isn't it?
"A little boy went out to play. When he opened his door, he saw the world. As he passed through the doorway, he caused a reflection. Evil was born. Evil was born, and followed the boy.....A little girl went out to play. Lost in the marketplace, as if half-born. Then, not through the marketplace - you see that, don't you? - but through the alley behind the marketplace. This is the way to the palace. But it isn't something you remember."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inland_Empire_%28film%29
Old 01-02-2008, 03:03 AM   #39
amethyst
Inactive

I think the highest echelons of the NWO do have human genes that are mixed in with fallen angel genes- transmutated genetics -if you can even call it that- more like genetic mutation( some call it annunaki, some nephilim, some call it reptillian genes)
amethyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 03:06 AM   #40
amethyst
Inactive

ummm....... they are "beyond human" in their genetics.
amethyst is offline   Reply With Quote