Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > 9/11 & 7/7

Old 10-09-2011, 12:52 AM   #1
anyhoo

Default Satanic Ceremony held at ground zero

Someone asks me to post a link to this video which I had seen and made reference to before in one of my posts.

I contend that this is a Satanic ceremony. Forming the eye of Horus is a dead give away. I'd love to hear someone who does not believe there was anything Satanic about 9-11 try to explain this. Go ahead, I promise I'll listen. I want to hear you try to explain this away.

In two days they are going to be holding another one of these Satanic ceremonies. No firefighters or rescue workers are allowed to attend it. No religious leaders are allowed to attend it either. Satanists only, please.
Lies are weapons that they use against us. Belief in those lies are the chains they use to bind us. This includes Fear. Knowledge is the key to unlocking those chains and is also a shield that makes their weapons useless.

Last edited by anyhoo; 10-09-2011 at 12:57 AM.
anyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 01:17 AM   #2
torus
Inactive

"I grew up in a very Christian environment, a healthy environment," he said. "But I had things I had to learn in my adult years so I could really try something different for myself.

"Like Satanism," he quipped. "I made a pact (with the Devil) and that's why this movie worked out so well."

Brad Pitt, Toronto, Sept.09/11
Toronto International Film Festival
torus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 11:01 AM   #3
skanny
Inactive

i think someone needs to step back from the glue.

my grasp is that the first responders aren't allowed to attend because they dont want angry 1st responders having a platform to voice their bad treatment they are receiving from the government.

i could be wrong though.
skanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 12:19 PM   #4
thurlon
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by anyhoo View Post
Someone asks me to post a link to this video which I had seen and made reference to before in one of my posts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1pzJUMh35E

I contend that this is a Satanic ceremony. Forming the eye of Horus is a dead give away.
The video does show them forming something eye shaped, but to me it looks nothing like the eye of Horus. It is missing many details such as the brow and the scroll underneath.

If anything it looks more like the CBS logo (I think it's CBS) that appears briefly at the bottom of the screen

Anyway, what is Satanic about Horus? According to mythology Horus defeated Set, the God of Darkness and Chaos, making Set more suitably described as Satanic, and therefore Horus a force for good.
thurlon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 01:42 PM   #5
anyhoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by thurlon View Post
The video does show them forming something eye shaped, but to me it looks nothing like the eye of Horus. It is missing many details such as the brow and the scroll underneath.

If anything it looks more like the CBS logo (I think it's CBS) that appears briefly at the bottom of the screen

Anyway, what is Satanic about Horus? According to mythology Horus defeated Set, the God of Darkness and Chaos, making Set more suitably described as Satanic, and therefore Horus a force for good.
1. Its not shaped like the CBS eye. This video is not of the best quality. There are others on YouTube that show the shape much better. It is not symmetrcial like the CBS eye. It matches the shape of the eye of Horus.

2. Even though this little video is of CBS, this was a ceremony held at ground zero concerning 9-11 itself. There were other media present besides CBS. Why would the CBS logo be formed at a 9-11 ceremony?

You are trying to search for another explanation for this, just as I did when I first saw it. That is not it. Like all of the other oddities of 9-11, this one cannot be explained away.
Lies are weapons that they use against us. Belief in those lies are the chains they use to bind us. This includes Fear. Knowledge is the key to unlocking those chains and is also a shield that makes their weapons useless.

Last edited by anyhoo; 10-09-2011 at 01:43 PM.
anyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 02:20 PM   #6
thurlon
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by anyhoo View Post
Why would the CBS logo be formed at a 9-11 ceremony?
I didn't say it was the CBS logo, just that it looks more like it than the eye of Horus. The eye of Horus is a fairly specific shape, but this is just a generic eye shape.
thurlon is offline   Reply With Quote