Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > 9/11 & 7/7

Old 13-06-2011, 05:55 PM   #21
ragnarok
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by anyhoo View Post
Thank you for this. This makes sense. The deception was horribly sloppy. Clues were left in plain sight that anyone could see. The lies they told were not only not credible but they were obviously not credible to anyone even remotely paying attention.

Why tell a lie that can be so easily proven to be a lie, unless you want people to realize the lie, and once they realize the lie of 9-11 then they realize a whole lot of other things they have believed were also lies. But why would they do it? What do they gain from doing it?
Some people can thrive in a climate of confusion and conflict, knowing they can shield themselves from any damaging fall-out.
ragnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2011, 11:54 PM   #22
anyhoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
Some people can thrive in a climate of confusion and conflict, knowing they can shield themselves from any damaging fall-out.
In other words, its a game they play with us. Its amusing to them that they can do something as horrific as 9-11, make it painfully obvious that the whole thing is one big deception, and STILL get away with it. Does that about sum it up or is there something I am missing? Because I want to understand the way these Motherfuckers work. I am starting to get the picture though.

Last edited by anyhoo; 13-06-2011 at 11:55 PM.
anyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2011, 12:09 AM   #23
graflok

Quote:
I do understand what you are really saying here but I don't agree with it. I guess that too makes me ignorant, huh?
There is a fine line between ignorance and consent.

You have a right to ignore whatever you wish but I don't think you have a right
to consent to something that negatively affects all of us.

graflok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2011, 12:15 AM   #24
anyhoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by graflok View Post
There is a fine line between ignorance and consent.

You have a right to ignore whatever you wish but I don't think you have a right
to consent to something that negatively affects all of us.
Please explain in more detail what you are saying because I do not understand.
Old 16-06-2011, 12:25 AM   #25
truth01
Banned

Maybe they just like to know who is smarter than them and who the truthers are so they can get rid of us eventually. They knew we would latch onto it. They knew they would rubbish all our theories. They knew this would reinforce Alquaida's involvement in the minds of the people. They know the people will never believe us and they are laughing at us. Sad my friend but true.
truth01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2011, 12:30 AM   #26
truth01
Banned

Quote:
In other words, its a game they play with us. Its amusing to them that they can do something as horrific as 9-11, make it painfully obvious that the whole thing is one big deception, and STILL get away with it. Does that about sum it up or is there something I am missing? Because I want to understand the way these Motherfuckers work. I am starting to get the picture though.
If you really want to know how these bastards work go to my link and join and i will type all the information on the forums there
truth01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2011, 01:26 AM   #27
anyhoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth01 View Post
If you really want to know how these bastards work go to my link and join and i will type all the information on the forums there
Ok I joined the site.