Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Old 22-01-2011, 12:04 AM   #21
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ageispolis View Post
Why you make it so complicated? Sure, over internet you will find all kind of interesting and strange pictures, but you never know what is true and what is a digital creation, so you should start searching for old books of the 70s and 80s and you will see that most pictures of such giants were already in many books of the 70s and 80s, so these pictures of giants can´t be a fake and must be 100% real.

As an example this photo here I have also in a book from the early 80s:

So this must be 100% real and this is not the only real picture you find over internet.
What is the book's name?
tinyint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2011, 12:26 AM   #22
ageispolis
Banned

I still have many things in the old house. I moved 2 months ago. Most of my books are in the old house. I have now internet since I´m here so I thought I need no books anymore. But if you like than I can see what book it was. I think it was one from Erich von Däniken, just check out his site, its full with his great books he wrote between the years 1968 and 2003 and he wrote really a lot and the best thing is that his books are full with pictures. His books are diamonds of knowledge and informations! David Icke said he is a huge fan of the books from Erich von Däniken! His material is just incredible. 90% of all pictures you find on internet about giants, ufo crashes, alien mummys, etc - are scanned from his 80s books.

http://www.evdaniken.com/d/books.htm

Here are other real pictures:

Last edited by ageispolis; 22-01-2011 at 12:33 AM.
ageispolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2011, 12:42 AM   #23
ageispolis
Banned

These pictures are also from an book I have, of the early 80s and these pictures ARE 100% real there is no possibility that this pictures are photoshopped:

http://www.zamandayolculuk.com/cetin...iaufocrash.htm

Old 22-01-2011, 10:13 AM   #24
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
These pictures are also from an book I have, of the early 80s and these pictures ARE 100% real there is no possibility that this pictures are photoshopped:

Lol, you can't tell me the name of the book, you supposedly took the photo from?

Thats kinda weird.
tinyint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2011, 11:19 AM   #25
bharvey

[QUOTE=ageispolis;1059617293]These pictures are also from an book I have, of the early 80s and these pictures ARE 100% real there is no possibility that this pictures are photoshopped:

OK...
I agree that photos that pre-date Photoshop,
could not possible be "Photoshopped"

But to say that all photos that were taken before Photoshop
was invented are 100% real...
is a rather naive statement.

The first couple of pages of this article talk about
some pretty famous photo-retouching way before
anyone even dreamt of anything digital.

http://www.cs.dartmouth.edu/farid/re...italtampering/

Photographic manipulation
has been around since the invention of photography.
bharvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2011, 02:57 PM   #26
ageispolis
Banned

Quote:
Lol, you can't tell me the name of the book, you supposedly took the photo from?

Thats kinda weird.
Why it should be weird? I collect books and I have so many that I not even know how many and a lot I lost but we have this one house downtown were you can get 5 books for less than 1 Euro and I think 1 Euro is less than 1 Dollar. These are old books, so they are not new and who wants books about aliens and ancient technologys? Who? People laugh about it in our society, so this house gives you 5 such books for 1 Euro, what should be about 1 Dollar or so. They get all these books from people as a gift for free and the money we give them for the books goes to poor people. At least they say this. So its very easy for me to buy 20 books for 4 Euro and they will be full to the max with photos and these books all are very old they got released between the 70s and the early 90s, most are from the 80s and from all kind of authors. Most of these books you will never find over amazon or internet because they are extremly rare. Its a dream. I ♥ this house.

Last edited by ageispolis; 22-01-2011 at 03:01 PM.
Old 22-01-2011, 03:10 PM   #27
manxboz

Quote:

Nothing is 100% real, as for you to be 100% sure of something you would have to have been there and you weren't. However I do agree that these photos seem real, however there is some flaws in it. Like how they are using US Military vehicles in 1968, when the majority of US equipment, if not all, had been scrapped for pure Soviet fatherland equipment and not crappy capitalist western equipment. This was featured on a Documentary with Roger Moore as the narrator in the 90's.

Also on a side note, take a good long look at the photo, look at the way the craft has crashed, look at the surroundings etc, tell me what you see.

Spellbounds promise to stop posting Webbot predictions

Last edited by manxboz; 23-01-2011 at 01:35 AM.
manxboz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2011, 03:14 PM   #28
manxboz

Quote:
Why you make it so complicated? Sure, over internet you will find all kind of interesting and strange pictures, but you never know what is true and what is a digital creation, so you should start searching for old books of the 70s and 80s and you will see that most pictures of such giants were already in many books of the 70s and 80s, so these pictures of giants can´t be a fake and must be 100% real.

As an example this photo here I have also in a book from the early 80s:

So this must be 100% real and this is not the only real picture you find over internet.
Not really, as photo manipulation has been used and to some success from the '50s. Also it is very clear, once the originals were found that this was a fake picture. Remember the 3 R's, Research, Research and Research, even if it upsets you.

Spellbounds promise to stop posting Webbot predictions
manxboz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2011, 12:57 PM   #29
christ4life

This is scary I think technology makes people lose their sense of reality. It is also scary to think about the future of our children who will probably be completely dependant on technology. What would they do when it fails? I can see it now no more books because everything either goes on the internet, or on an amazon kindle which you can't tell if the actual book is even on there. It is pretty sad because the truth could be labeled as false when it isn't.
christ4life is offline   Reply With Quote