Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Old 12-11-2011, 01:17 AM   #1
blackyblue

Default Scientists say our universe is BRIGHT

LET THERE BE LIGHT!!

The universe was not dark - The universe for 400,000 YRS was bright everywhere! We can now "see back" to the time when the Cosmic Microwave Background Radiation (CMBR) was formed. This is the remnant of a (close to) homogeneously hot and bright universe - from very soon after the big bang till around 400,000 years everything was a highly energetic mix of plasma and electromagnetic radiation. Every tiny volume of the universe was producing light; and also because there were free ions and electrons, every bit of the universe was absorbing and scattering light. Thus the universe was bright and opaque. In the era of last scattering (what a poetic name) neutral atoms started to form from the charged plasma and the universe stopped being opaque; the last light generated by the plasma that was not absorbed remained to travel the universe. After much travelling and red-shifting we now see this light as the CMBR.

The CMBR was predicted as a necessary result of the big bang hypothesis - and its discovery years later went a long way to vindicating this idea. The reason we can see no further back than the CMBR/Era of Last Scattering is the very fact that previously to that the universe was opaque to light. There is a distant possibility that once we can detect (easily) neutrinos and gravitational waves we can use them to directly observe the universe prior to 400,000 years after the big bang.

http://www.thenakedscientists.com/fo...prev_next=next

Also note from the above that they do not believe the big bang to be the start of the universe. Only the start of 'light' in the universe.

This is a most recent Scientific discovery as Scientists now say they can pretty much see the edge of our universe and have witnessed a star exploding very near the edge.

Scientists actually say the edge of our universe is BRIGHT like a SUN which is how the Earth would have been able to sustain life before the Sun we have today was formed. Indeed during the day when we look out our window we can see the universe is infact bright. If it was not the Sun would merely look like the moon giving us light against a blackdrop. But it doesn't, it reveals the brightness of the heavens....

A bit like in a room. If your ceiling was black switching on your light would make the room bright enough for you to see your ceiling, but it would not change the colour of your ceiling, it would still be black.

However, if your ceiling was a bright shining colour, it might be to high to illuminate through the dark space inbetween, but if you switch your light on it will reveal the bright ceiling you have

Stick that one right up ya ferryman...Oh, and if you want to argue with this one ferryman please go over to the 'Science Forum website' and tell me what username you choose while i watch you argue with 'Science researchers' and Scientific discoveries...

Or do you not believe in Science anymore?

There is no defence against an evil which only the victims and the perpetrators know exists.

Last edited by blackyblue; 12-11-2011 at 03:50 AM.
blackyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 01:43 AM   #2
blackyblue

Default Let there be light

bump

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=ynbtg6OuZo0

There is no defence against an evil which only the victims and the perpetrators know exists.

Last edited by blackyblue; 12-11-2011 at 01:58 AM.
Old 12-11-2011, 10:44 AM   #3
ferryman to the dead
Banned

.....you cannot prove creationism with science.

Quote:
Stick that one right up ya ferryman...Oh, and if you want to argue with this one ferryman please go over to the 'Science Forum website' and tell me what username you choose while i watch you argue with 'Science researchers' and Scientific discoveries...
Why do I want to go to another forum and have to read your unsubstantiated lies for?
Quote:
imatfaal
United Kingdom

View Profile
Link to this post 353730
26/04/2011 11:32:35 ยป

Quote from: Mad Mark on 22/04/2011 00:03:02
As I understand it Scientist are now able to see far enough back in time to see the very first stars light up after the darkness of a few million years after the Big Bang about 13.6 billion years ago. As for seeing the very edge of our Universe all you have to do is look out of your window and you will see it, because we are living on the edge of our Universe.Wait a second and you will get to see what was (probably) going to be outside our Universe a second ago!

That's damn close - but a couple of modifications. It wasn't that the universe was dark - it was that the universe was bright everywhere! We can now "see back" to the time when the Cosmic Microwave Background Radiation (CMBR) was formed. This is the remnant of a (close to) homogeneously hot and bright universe - from very soon after the big bang till around 400,000 years everything was a highly energetic mix of plasma and electromagnetic radiation. Every tiny volume of the universe was producing light; and also because there were free ions and electrons, every bit of the universe was absorbing and scattering light. Thus the universe was bright and opaque. In the era of last scattering (what a poetic name) neutral atoms started to form from the charged plasma and the universe stopped being opaque; the last light generated by the plasma that was not absorbed remained to travel the universe. After much travelling and red-shifting we now see this light as the CMBR.

The CMBR was predicted as a necessary result of the big bang hypothesis - and its discovery years later went a long way to vindicating this idea. The reason we can see no further back than the CMBR/Era of Last Scattering is the very fact that previously to that the universe was opaque to light. There is a distant possibility that once we can detect (easily) neutrinos and gravitational waves we can use them to directly observe the universe prior to 400,000 years after the big bang.
Give me a break! Please post this posters credentials as a Physicists, Astronomer or whatever. Unsubstantiated opinions do not prove anything. Your creation story is a myth! Your own bible cannot even get it straight, and you try and use science to prove your myth...whats next? Going to use SHIT to prove the human excrement system works?

Your a laugh. Pardon me if I do not respond to anymore of your posts my sides cannot take anymore of your comedy. Learn something and come back when you do.

Last edited by ferryman to the dead; 12-11-2011 at 10:53 AM.
ferryman to the dead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 02:16 PM   #4
bishadi
Banned

Default My first post here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackyblue View Post
LET THERE BE LIGHT!!

The universe was not dark - The universe for 400,000 YRS was bright everywhere! We can now "see back" to the time when the Cosmic Microwave Background Radiation (CMBR) was formed.

that CMBR could be anything. ie...the sun has us within its magnetosphere and like wise we are withing the galaxies magnetosphere

the BELIEF that the CMBR is from the big bang is just rediculous.

Quote:
Also note from the above that they do not believe the big bang to be the start of the universe. Only the start of 'light' in the universe.
what BB?

virial is not the correct theorem

Quote:
Scientists actually say the edge of our universe is BRIGHT like a SUN which is how the Earth would have been able to sustain life before the Sun we have today was formed.
wow.....

that is scary

Quote:

Indeed during the day when we look out our window we can see the universe is infact bright. If it was not the Sun would merely look like the moon giving us light against a blackdrop. But it doesn't, it reveals the brightness of the heavens....
we see a tiny winy bit of the spectrum

here is a postulate: there is no void of energy (em) between any 2 points of mass (elements) anywhere within the universe (ie... there is no such thing as a perfect vacuum anywhere within the universe)

likewise; can you see stars? Then realize light is all over 'out there'.

the solar wind alone is moving so much mass/energy around our earth, it is rediculous to even consider the CMBR is valid.
Quote:
...Oh, and if you want to argue with this one ferryman please go over to the 'Science Forum website' and tell me what username you choose while i watch you argue with 'Science researchers' and Scientific discoveries...
i be your huckleberry!

same name and banned because i slapped around that group for quite some time.

ie.... we are in the beginning of a paradigm shift and what many of physics believe (planck) is actually wrong. (energy is not bound to speed)
bishadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 02:32 PM   #5
blackyblue

Hmmmm

Only problem is life needs 'light' to survive.

And just looking out at all the planets that where around before the SUN would suggest there must have been 'light'.

So i dont think the latest Scientific discovery is too unbelievable.

Infact i will reseaarch deeper into it

The new discovery makes sense and not only does it makes sense it is verified by the bible. 'Let there be light'..

Whether or not the light was created by the big bang IDK...

But there definitely must have been light

Last edited by blackyblue; 12-11-2011 at 02:36 PM.
Old 09-03-2013, 08:19 PM   #6
blackyblue

Bump

Old 09-03-2013, 09:21 PM   #7
sheeplenotpeople

Quote:
Hmmmm

Only problem is life needs 'light' to survive.
not all life.. there are fish living in pitch darkness at the bottom of the ocean. they think similar life exists on europa too..under its 3-4 km thick ice surface where no light can reach...

Quote:
And just looking out at all the planets that where around before the SUN would suggest there must have been 'light'.
the planets are here because of the sun...it has drawn all the objects into the solar system and given birth to one or two of them also. they were not present before the sun was formed. they are just here because of gravity

Quote:
So i dont think the latest Scientific discovery is too unbelievable.

Infact i will reseaarch deeper into it
last week you were screaming that all scientists were evil and wrong. make your bloody mind up FFS !!!
Quote:
The new discovery makes sense and not only does it makes sense it is verified by the bible. 'Let there be light'..
so now you think a god made light ? you are now stating the bible is FACT? I don't think anyone has ever been able to prove that...hope you can

Quote:
Whether or not the light was created by the big bang IDK...

But there definitely must have been light
[sarcasm] I notice all the research you did to back this up...reams of info and links...well done !![/sarcasm]
Old 09-03-2013, 09:27 PM   #8
blackyblue

Quote:
Originally Posted by markdiegutis View Post

last week you were screaming that all scientists were evil and wrong. make your bloody mind up FFS !!!
Lies

Quote:
so now you think a god made light ? you are now stating the bible is FACT? I don't think anyone has ever been able to prove that...hope you can

[sarcasm] I notice all the research you did to back this up...reams of info and links...well done !![/sarcasm]
The links are to a science forum, and i never said i think God made light, i said that light was here before the Sun because Scientists seem to think that the outer edges of our planet are hot with plasma like the Sun.

Also, what does it bother you what i 'think'?

Last edited by blackyblue; 09-03-2013 at 09:29 PM.
Old 09-03-2013, 09:32 PM   #9
sheeplenotpeople

Quote:
Lies
truth..you are just deluded

Quote:
The links are to a science forum, and i never said i think God made light, i said that light was here before the Sun because Scientists seem to think that the outer edges of our planet are hot with plasma like the Sun.

Also, what does it bother you what i 'think'?
you quoted the bible as fact...don't lie now ..its all there in writing
Quote:
Old 09-03-2013, 09:37 PM   #10
blackyblue

Quote:
truth..you are just deluded

you quoted the bible as fact...don't lie now ..its all there in writing
Fine, whatever you believe and want to make of it.
I am not explaining myself to you anymore.

Old 09-03-2013, 09:37 PM   #11
selig
Inactive

Quote:
Scientists actually say the edge of our universe is BRIGHT like a SUN which is how the Earth would have been able to sustain life before the Sun we have today was formed.
Are you saying the there has been life on earth for 14 billion years? Which is about 10 billion years longer than the science you're using to prove he bible is real says the earth existed?

Quote:
Indeed during the day when we look out our window we can see the universe is infact bright.
If you look out you're window at in the day you wont see much of the universe because the sun is too bright. You might see a few planets but that is about it, hence the reason most astronomers (myself included) don't tend to observe in the day.

Quote:
If it was not the Sun would merely look like the moon giving us light against a blackdrop.
It is the sun that illuminates the moon at night and causes it's phases. If the sun wasn't bright and we had to rely solely on the light from the universe we would be in perpetual night-time and the (dark) sun and moon would be silhouetted against the stars. The sun certainly wouldn't look "like the moon giving us light against a blackdrop".

Quote:
But it doesn't, it reveals the brightness of the heavens....
I honestly cant believe how stupid this post is. Have you forgot to take your medication again today?
selig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 09:39 PM   #12
blackyblue

Quote:
Originally Posted by selig View Post
Are you saying the there has been life on earth for 14 billion years? Which is about 10 billion years longer than the science you're using to prove he bible is real says the earth existed?
No, i said "Scientists actually say the edge of our universe is BRIGHT like a SUN which is how the Earth would have been able to sustain life before the Sun we have today was formed."

And this would be how the earth was created before the Sun was formed.
Because it is both biblical and scientific fact that the earth came before the sun.

Last edited by blackyblue; 09-03-2013 at 09:40 PM.
Old 09-03-2013, 09:43 PM   #13
selig
Inactive

Quote:
No, i said "Scientists actually say the edge of our universe is BRIGHT like a SUN which is how the Earth would have been able to sustain life before the Sun we have today was formed."

Because it is both biblical and scientific fact that the earth came before the sun.
If it is a scientific fact that the earth came before the sun then I'm sure you will have no problem citing the relevant papers.

I've been an amateur astronomers for 20 years and the people in my club always enjoy a good laugh so I might send them a link to this thread. I'm sure they'll love it.

Last edited by selig; 09-03-2013 at 09:45 PM.
Old 09-03-2013, 09:45 PM   #14
sheeplenotpeople

Quote:

the only way the earth existed before the sun was as a few rocks... I hate you close minded uneducated little arses that think you know everything and refuse to even check the facts
Old 09-03-2013, 09:47 PM   #15
blackyblue

Quote:
If it is a scientific fact that the earth came before the sun then I'm sure you will have no problem citing me the relevant papers.

I've been an amateur astronomers for 20 years and the people in my club always enjoy a good laugh. I might send them a link to this thread. I'm sure they'll love it.
Sorry, i got it wrong.
I forgot what the argument between myself and Ferryman was.

Old 09-03-2013, 09:56 PM   #16
selig
Inactive

Quote:
Sorry, i got it wrong.
I forgot what the argument between myself and Ferryman was.
Practically everything you wrote, bar the quote at the beginning, was wrong.
Old 09-03-2013, 09:59 PM   #17
blackyblue

Quote:
Practically everything you wrote, bar the quote at the beginning, was wrong.
Possible.
I am not a Scientist.
But then it would not be you proving me wrong.
It would be your source proving my source wrong.
And from a quick google search i have found scientists are at loggerheads regarding whether the chicken came before the egg or not.
Therefor your assumption that the sun came before the earth is favoured among mainstream science, but is not a hard fact.

Last edited by blackyblue; 09-03-2013 at 10:01 PM.
Old 09-03-2013, 10:14 PM   #18
sheeplenotpeople

Quote:
Possible.
I am not a Scientist.
But then it would not be you proving me wrong.
It would be your source proving my source wrong.
And from a quick google search i have found scientists are at loggerheads regarding whether the chicken came before the egg or not.
Therefor your assumption that the sun came before the earth is favoured among mainstream science, but is not a hard fact.
its not his assumption.. it is logic...none of this solar system would be here if the sun was not here..the reason...the suns gravity keeps everything together and in orbit..otherwise it would all fly off to other reaches of space.
Old 09-03-2013, 10:22 PM   #19
blackyblue

Quote:
its not his assumption.. it is logic...none of this solar system would be here if the sun was not here..the reason...the suns gravity keeps everything together and in orbit..otherwise it would all fly off to other reaches of space.
So earth got caught up in the Suns gravitational field just like the moon got caught up in ours and other bodies across the universe get caught up in eachothers likewise and play the figure of eight.
But that does not mean that the Sun was formed before the Earth, it just means this is how we got caught up in it's cycle.
And it is this cycle among a billion otherthings that has made our planet habitable

Last edited by blackyblue; 09-03-2013 at 10:24 PM.
Old 09-03-2013, 10:26 PM   #20
sheeplenotpeople

Quote:
So earth got caught up in the Suns gravitational field just like the moon got caught up in ours and other bodies across the universe get caught up in eachothers likewise and play the figure of eight.
But that does not mean that the Sun was formed before the Earth, it just means this is how we got caught up in it's cycle.
And it is this cycle among a billion otherthings that has made our planet habitable
it is also very likely that the planets were born from the sun too