Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Survival / Local Economies / Communities

Old 28-07-2009, 11:11 AM   #1
cafetimes1991

Question Guerrilla Warfare For Dummies

Okay, I haven't posted on this sub-forum for a long time, so someone may direct me to a worth-reading thread on this subject.
Recently I have been reading a very old book on guerrilla warfare, published by Penguin, from the early 1940s. The subject interests me greatly, but perhaps I should read other books or focus on survival skills instead. Plus few in my area have awoken to the NWO, but in the future I may get more support.
So does anyone have any good resources on guerrilla warfare (I could even sabotage NWO things before things get really bad)?

Much appreciated.

cafetimes1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2009, 01:58 PM   #2
sorath

Grab a copy of Sun Tzu - The art of war. Not really good for guerrilla warfare but great for strategy!

"…why should we not calmly and patiently review our own thoughts, and thoroughly examine and see what these appearances in us really are?"

Last edited by sorath; 28-07-2009 at 02:01 PM.
sorath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2009, 02:07 PM   #3
cafetimes1991

Thanks, sorath. I remember Stewie Griffin reading it on Family Guy.

Old 28-07-2009, 02:26 PM   #4
sorath

Hahaha.

I have an audio copy i'm sure I could zip up and send to you if you like.

"…why should we not calmly and patiently review our own thoughts, and thoroughly examine and see what these appearances in us really are?"
Old 28-07-2009, 02:33 PM   #5
cafetimes1991

I think I'd prefer to read it, if that's okay. With school etc I can only read it piecemeal throughout the day. It's at our local library.

Old 28-07-2009, 02:35 PM   #6
sorath

Thats cool mate.

Happy reading!

Old 28-07-2009, 06:10 PM   #7
entrangermercenary
Inactive

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by cafetimes1991 View Post
Okay, I haven't posted on this sub-forum for a long time, so someone may direct me to a worth-reading thread on this subject.
Recently I have been reading a very old book on guerrilla warfare, published by Penguin, from the early 1940s. The subject interests me greatly, but perhaps I should read other books or focus on survival skills instead. Plus few in my area have awoken to the NWO, but in the future I may get more support.
So does anyone have any good resources on guerrilla warfare (I could even sabotage NWO things before things get really bad)?

Much appreciated.
Well u being in Ireland have only to knock on a few doors to get the relevant information. !!!

Another thing I wdnt go on any forum talking about sabotaging things, get my drift. Lose lips and all that

Its not an easy subject ie Define your enemy ?? Yes we know its the NWO, but who are they. Are u going to derail a train with tanks on ?? Blow up a gas plant?? Assassinate a public figure ?? I dont want the answers to these questions but you are getting into v dangerous territory if u start publicly posting stuff like interest about sabotaging things !!

Pm me if u want to discuss this further ok good luck
entrangermercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2009, 08:15 PM   #8
duckandcover

Whats the bet a blacklist somewhere has just grown by, errr, about 2 entries! Thats assuming your not already on it !
duckandcover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2009, 08:34 PM   #9
entrangermercenary
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckandcover View Post
Whats the bet a blacklist somewhere has just grown by, errr, about 2 entries! Thats assuming your not already on it !
Lol ive been on it many years
entrangermercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2009, 08:38 PM   #10
the itinerant shrubber

Read "Thirty-six Stratagems" by Wang Xuanming. The copy I have is laid out in a cartoon strip format which makes it easier for the modern reader.
Its an Asiapac publication. You should be able to find it somewhere on the web.

These stratagems are perfect for guerrilla warfare and rely on trickery and your opponents over confidence such as making sure a captured spy over hears a conversation concerning the dissent amongst the troops,the leaders weakness etc. and then making sure the spy conveniently escapes and goes back to his commanders to relay what he heard...
the itinerant shrubber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2009, 08:52 PM   #11
cafetimes1991

Thanks.