Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Old 24-06-2017, 08:07 AM   #21
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post
Of course Brexit is dead, no way will they let us plebs spoil their NWO plans.
The politicial class are now forming an anti-brexit coalition to derail brexit so that we get 'soft' brexit ie EU membership in all but name

Hard Brexit under threat as MPs from all parties plan alliance to defeat Theresa May's plans

'Certainly, the threat of losing a vote will weigh very heavily on the Government’s mind,’ says Tory MP Anna Soubry
Rob Merrick Deputy political [email protected]_Merrick
18 mins ago

MPs from all parties are already planning an alliance to defeat Theresa May’s plans for a hard Brexit, just days into the new Parliament. Strategies to amend future legislation – including a key immigration bill – to force ministers to listen to business groups and to show the EU that Parliament wants a “softer” exit are being drawn up, The Independent has learned.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7805581.html

&

Jeremy Corbyn will look to 'force an early general election' as poll gives him lead for the first time

Labour leader makes the claim before speaking at Unison’s annual conference in Brighton
Shehab [email protected]
19 hours ago

Jeremy Corbyn has said he will look to “force an early general election” after claiming it was “ludicrous” to suggest Theresa May could stay in power.

The Labour leader made the claim before speaking at Unison’s annual conference in Brighton and also added he was pleased with the party’s recent surge in opinion polls.

Mr Corbyn’s approval rating has been on the rise since the general election and it appears he will now attempt to pile pressure on the Prime Minister.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7805041.html

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 24-06-2017 at 08:40 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2017, 08:40 AM   #22
iamawaveofthesea

The Real Agenda of the European Union

Old 13-07-2017, 10:15 PM   #23
bobski

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenhulk40 View Post
Simon Schama has said on Twitter 'Hard Brexit dead, democracy alive and kicking, a great thing.

Schama is a EU bastard
Democracy what fucking democracy?
Looks like they have fucked us over, total bollocks!
We will never leave the EU never!
Bastards;
There is no hard or soft just brexit.
bobski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2017, 10:25 PM   #24
georgesmiley

Bobski

I could be way wrong and will accept correction. However, i have to disagree that there is no hard or soft brexit.

We now have the Great repeal bill - this will ensure that all existing EU regulations/laws (sic) are automatically into UK Law. It is said necessary to ensure a smooth Brexit. However if after Brexit these laws remain as UK statute law, UK is essentially an EU puppet state. Maybe the laws will be repealed. I hope so.

Soft brexit would still see freedom of movement Hard Brexit would see border control returned to UK govt (not that they wouldnt continue to flood migrants in). But i live in hope.

Remaining in the customs union would also be a soft brexit.

That is how i see it currently.
georgesmiley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2017, 10:37 PM   #25
mranderson

all existing EU law should be removed piece by piece as it is encountered.

The UK functioned perfectly well as a nation before the E.U

It does not need a single E.U law to function again as a productive nation on the planet.

There is nothing in the E.U that is good for the people in the long run, nothing.

I fear you are all being sold a massive corruption of law.

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass

It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2017, 11:02 PM   #26
bobski

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgesmiley View Post
Bobski

I could be way wrong and will accept correction. However, i have to disagree that there is no hard or soft brexit.

We now have the Great repeal bill - this will ensure that all existing EU regulations/laws (sic) are automatically into UK Law. It is said necessary to ensure a smooth Brexit. However if after Brexit these laws remain as UK statute law, UK is essentially an EU puppet state. Maybe the laws will be repealed. I hope so.

Soft brexit would still see freedom of movement Hard Brexit would see border control returned to UK govt (not that they wouldnt continue to flood migrants in). But i live in hope.

Remaining in the customs union would also be a soft brexit.

That is how i see it currently.
there going to go through them and keep the ones we need, the EU is nothing more than a one world government attempt, we need to control our selfs.
bobski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 07:11 PM   #27
sparkplug

Brexit won't happen.

Since the people voted to leave it has been project fear on steroids.

The UK government have made a complete mess of the negotiations on purpose, the UK MSM haven't sided with the Brexiteers at all.

The BBC and Sky have both sided with the EU on everything, and reported nothing positive about what the UK have done. It's like Michel Barnier can do no wrong and everything he has said is 100% correct.

Theresa May lobied for us to remain before she was the PM, now she's the PM and has to support the opposite position she favoured, she's not bothered as her remit is to completely mess things up so we don't leave.

The border between Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland is now getting brought into things, with the threat of the troubles starting up again.

The pound has also been devalued against the US Dollar and the Euro.

All part of the fear factor.

Wee Jimmy Krankie has been pretty quiet lately, she must be awaiting her next orders from Brussels before she starts mouthing off again.

I think there will be another election later this year or early next year and it will be left to Labour and the Lib Dems to try and cancel Brexit, and the tories will be able to point the finger at them when in reality it was always decided that they wouldn't deliver Brexit at all.
sparkplug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 12:23 AM   #28
serpentine

All that may appear true if you believe msm content.

You don't get to hear a fraction of what is really going on.

Behind close doors the same old parties and the same old actors are playing out their same old games but in particular UK's excellent intelligence services know precisely the nature of the opposition's (EU and UK opposition parties) plans.

The destruction of a main political party is on the cards here too.

Last edited by serpentine; 10-09-2017 at 12:24 AM.
serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 04:07 AM   #29
B3LI3V3

Now it is for people to see the pros and cons for themselves, and then take part in the decision.

Otherwise the EU will never let England leave.
B3LI3V3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 06:22 AM   #30
fairyprincess

I'm worried that brexit isn't about about smashing the elite so much, but seeing the past as some sort of collective "safe space".
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 12:06 AM   #31
serpentine

Repeal bill has been passed in a late session at the House of Commons.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...peal-bill.html

Step 2 if you like.
Old 12-09-2017, 11:48 AM   #32
sparkplug

I still think there will be another referendum and that will bring down the government.

The MSM haven't backed the government one bit, which shows how they are controlled and told what side to report from.

Now they are all crying about inflation being at 2.9% but not so long ago they were terrified of deflation.

This country is a mess and the 2 main parties should be ashamed for what they have done to it over the lat 50 years.
Old 13-09-2017, 06:16 PM   #33
serpentine

Cheer up.

Old 14-09-2017, 08:41 AM   #34
eddieb

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkplug View Post
I still think there will be another referendum and that will bring down the government.

The MSM haven't backed the government one bit, which shows how they are controlled and told what side to report from.

Now they are all crying about inflation being at 2.9% but not so long ago they were terrified of deflation.

This country is a mess and the 2 main parties should be ashamed for what they have done to it over the lat 50 years.
And if there was another referendum and the result was the same as last time but with for arguments sake a larger leave vote, what then, calls for another referendum? Or if the result was reversed then the leavers would be entitled to another referendum, where would it end?
Having said that, I have always maintained that we will not be allowed to leave. TPTB have spent far to much time and money to allow such a thing to happen.
eddieb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2017, 11:05 AM   #35
sparkplug

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieb View Post
And if there was another referendum and the result was the same as last time but with for arguments sake a larger leave vote, what then, calls for another referendum? Or if the result was reversed then the leavers would be entitled to another referendum, where would it end?
Having said that, I have always maintained that we will not be allowed to leave. TPTB have spent far to much time and money to allow such a thing to happen.
When the Irish voted no they were told they had voted wrong and to vote again. They then voted Yes and nothing changed.

The French and Dutch voted No on a treaty and they still ratified it by changing it's name.

They are using the same strategy with the Brexit issue but with a lot more fear.

I still think there will be another election and that Corbyn will get elected with the help of the Lib Dems and that will be the end of Brexit, Teresa May and the Tories.
Old 14-09-2017, 10:08 PM   #36
freshpot

On with the show

Take a seat.
freshpot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2017, 06:24 PM   #37
raburgeson

It's hard to break free of Rothschilds' family grip. Yes, it hurts and it will be an ugly battle. Even after they except your (no) they will still try to infiltrate your government and hope to take over and put you right back into the yoke of slavery.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2017, 02:15 PM   #38
JustMe418

I would not be shocked in any way if this was all strung out past the next general election and we end up with somebody who is proEu in power and who will be happy to weather the public outrage by backing out of brexit.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2017, 04:49 PM   #39
serpentine

The Anti-Brexiteers* are finally running out of spurious reasons not to leave the EU.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...hipping-chief/

So the people wishing for an independent Britian should feel deeply ashamed of the inconvenience that might be caused to rich people flying into the UK to take cruise holidays on luxury vessels leaving British ports who might instead have to slow down a bit, arrive in plenty of time and perhaps actually enjoy a short break in the UK.

* if you're not for it your against it!

Last edited by serpentine; 16-09-2017 at 04:49 PM.
Old 18-09-2017, 07:50 AM   #40
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Farage discusses the recent statement by Boris Johnson.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Hl-Bb0fNes

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote