48 minutes
-------------------------------------

Nearly everyone on UK paedophile ring list is a Freemason says abuse victim

3minutes 47sec
------------------------------------

The Sidney Cooke Paedophile ring

46 minutes
-------------------------------------

A PLACE FOR PAEDOPHILES - (Full documentary, Louis Theroux)

58 minutes
bossman10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2013, 05:39 PM   #62602
achilles heel

Quote:
Originally Posted by 56cheffy View Post
I have seen these figures quoted before.

Having been on this earth for 56 years, I have never known anyone, family, friend, friend of a friend etc who has had a child go missing.

In all this time the law of averages would suggest I know someone who had suffered a loss!

Are these figures accurate?
www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine/-19360824

This article states 220,000 children missing a year. If you look at the figures used by some of the major charities and ceop.police.uk they quote 140,000 but we discovered on here some time ago those figure were not accurate. Also, there seems to be no official line on reporting children missing from care so either the figures have been raised, adding an estimate of children missing from care, or 220,000 is wrong and should be higher.
achilles heel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2013, 05:40 PM   #62603
luv evreone

Question

Hey guys. Good news. We have a Video maker now. We just need to create the content for them.

Coldinsomnia has kindly agreed to make the Vid. They were in the process of making a Vid before but haven't been posting OTT for a bit. There was a small series of misunderstandings last time they were here, and while they were resolved to the point of understanding this left Coldinsomnia pretty much outcast from the group.

Some people got the wrong impression that they were trying to take ideas and names (specifically Anders) offsite for their own ends, this wasn't the case, afaik. There was a dispute regarding invited FM's. This was about protecting the group and not shutting anyone out. If anyone wants to know exactly what went down then look back through their posts and the replies.

If anybody has a problem or wants clarification on anything then please say now?

Basically we need this FM onside. We need everybody onside. We need to all be onside. I don't want to cause any more issues here but feel whatever happened was overblown and we can move past it. We can invite another FM back who wants to contribute (through the Video thread) and get the project up and running. (We need to do it soon as we are running out of time to be ready for Jun 1)

Any objections then say now or forever...
luv evreone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2013, 05:46 PM   #62604
achilles heel

Quote:
Originally Posted by achilles heel View Post
I am not tweeting as am a technophobe but will be postering furiously I am spreading the word too as always.

www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-19360824

According to this BBC article 220,000 children disappear each year in Britain which equates roughly to one child every 2.5 minutes. The last figure I quoted earlier in the week was 140,000 but this has obviously gone up according to the BBC. Perhaps you could use this information for a tweet?

Sorry if I wasn't supposed to post this here.
Just noticed my link did not work regarding missing children so I have quoted my original post. Hopefully that link will work.
achilles heel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2013, 05:46 PM   #62605
luv evreone

Question New THREAD...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bossman10 View Post
The Hunt For Britains Paedophiles Part 1

The Sidney Cooke Paedophile ring

A PLACE FOR PAEDOPHILES - (Full documentary, Louis Theroux)

CSA Documentaries - All in one place
Old 17-04-2013, 05:48 PM   #62606
welshwitch
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hangthedj View Post
As a working hypothesis that all makes sense to me.

Do we know then at what age Janet Cope 'retired' from 'active service' with Savile?
Quote:
Originally Posted by luv evreone View Post
Interesting theory.

I too couldn't understand why after helping Vile so much she would be so unceremoniously sacked, yet still keep all those files. Makes no sense.
Quote:
Janet was left humiliated when Savile sacked her at a packed meeting with doctors and administrators at the hospital in 2001, with two terse words: “She’s out.”
If that is to be believed - she was born in 1941 - so would have been 60 years old.

RETIREMENT AGE.

Other articles sat 1999 rather than 2001 - whichever - it all smacks of pension time to me. Just my opinion.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk...admits-1383141

Last edited by welshwitch; 17-04-2013 at 05:49 PM.
welshwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2013, 05:58 PM   #62607
hangthedj
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by welshwitch View Post
If that is to be believed - she was born in 1941 - so would have been 60 years old.

RETIREMENT AGE.

Other articles sat 1999 rather than 2001 - whichever - it all smacks of pension time to me. Just my opinion.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk...admits-1383141
Many thanks for that, it makes perfect sense to me, at least - a big fat RETIRED stamped on her folder (still a hypothesis, but I think it fits). And, as long as she holds the line, she can go off and be a litter-picker, an apple tree-grower, and whatever else she wants.

And hold the line she did on Exposure!

On another (completely unrelated note) - any sympathetic posts from MWT about Thatcher today, such as what amazing work she did with Savile and Rantzen for the NSPCC etc?
hangthedj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2013, 06:05 PM   #62608
bossman10

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlowe View Post
Could someone help us out with this, please? I thought it might be a good way of spreading the information. We can't seem to get it to work, is there someone who can make the leaflet, as it is in the modified version above?

*flutters eyelashes seductively*

If you mark and copy the whole doc into MS WORD you can save and print to your heart's content.

Problem is that it is spread on to two pages at the mo.

Come and join us and link thread are on second page, its needs compressing jiggling with text.
Old 17-04-2013, 06:06 PM   #62609
luv evreone

I can't recall if it was here (can't find anything OTT) or elsewhere. People were talking about the bad vibes they get from Katherine Jenkins?

at the funeral today.

After JS died...

Sad news Jimmy Saville has passed away.My sis & I always wanted a Jim'll Fix it Badge/Medal. Loved that show.Great memories #RIPJimmySaville.'

Apparent tweet from Frank Skinner...
https://twitter.com/CarbonBasedGirl/...53621530198016

Old 17-04-2013, 06:16 PM   #62610
marlowe
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bossman10 View Post
If you mark and copy the whole doc into MS WORD you can save and print to your heart's content.

Problem is that it is spread on to two pages at the mo.

Come and join us and link thread are on second page, its needs compressing jiggling with text.
Does this fit? I don't have Word on this computer, I'll have to get someone to print it for me.

NOW THEN!

* Being involved in the Savile thread is like being on an emotional rollercoaster, a few times I have physically retched and have felt my blood boil with anger. But I would rather go through the pain of knowing the truth, than unknowingly live a life based on lies. - BW

* My eyes have been opened to how far and wide and how high up the cover-up has been and still is, of institutional abuse of children by people in power. - P54

*Personally, I already knew how sick and twisted the world is. I needed no confirmation. What the site has done is show me I'm not alone. - KG

* To say this thread has consumed the last 8 weeks of my life is putting it mildly, I've basically abandoned all other websites I used to frequent, including deactivating my facebook on account of not being able to stand the inanity of people posting about pointless, vacuous crap while this incendiary story is ongoing. - a.

* I didn't sleep for 48 hours after hearing the story of one little girl's 57 minute fight to live. She died, the star of a snuff movie. 200,000 children missing in Britain a year which equates roughly to 1 child every two and a half minutes. - AH

* As a father and grandfather, I am gobsmacked at how deep this cover-up goes. - B.

* All your idols and illusions will be shot down in flames when you read this thread...the information is staggering. It's like being reborn with new eyes. - M.

* This is a total mind-f#&% ultra-epiphany. - HG

Come and join the thread
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=222773

Last edited by marlowe; 17-04-2013 at 06:36 PM.
marlowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2013, 06:24 PM   #62611
abrakebabra
Banned

Marlowe feel free to use a quote from my first post on here if you see fit.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...ostcount=26540
abrakebabra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2013, 06:32 PM   #62612
dolores1

Exclamation Leaflet

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwantthetruth View Post
McAlpine was at the funeral today. A short way into the service, the BBC camera caught a great shot of him which stayed on screen for quite a while...... but he was never actually mentioned. Could you imagine the commentator saying, "And there is Lord McAlpine, Margaret Thatchers loyal fund-raiser etc etc" and the nation leaning forward with a "Ah, that's who all the fuss has been about".
I put a squeezed copy of your letter on the back of my leaflet on a post above.
The ‘you’ that exists beyond these stubborn entanglements is a silent, serene, being-ness; a free, wise and child-like ‘you’ that has always known the way to the secret garden, and that has always recognised the nature beings with whom we share this gracious planet.

Never have a battle of wits with an unarmed oponent!
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2013, 06:35 PM   #62613
marlowe
Banned

That's a great quote abrakebabra, I have replaced one of the other quotes with it, I'd like to include them all but don't know how if it's going to fit on one page. Does that fit now onto one Word page?
Old 17-04-2013, 06:37 PM   #62614
dolores1

Exclamation Leaflet page 3131

Quote:
Yes, he's emailed me a link that says 'image' and I can read it, but I can't copy the link or the text to post it here.
The leaflet I posted above has a video on it but this just prints out as a link. If you want to use any of the leaflet or change anything feel free.

D.
The ‘you’ that exists beyond these stubborn entanglements is a silent, serene, being-ness; a free, wise and child-like ‘you’ that has always known the way to the secret garden, and that has always recognised the nature beings with whom we share this gracious planet.

Never have a battle of wits with an unarmed oponent!
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2013, 06:40 PM   #62615
casey_lu

If we have someone who can do video? I was reminded about the idea of getting 'celebs' to do quotes as discussed before. Did not get a reply to my question regarding this to Russell Brand on Twitter. Then thought obviously he will not say yes until he has seen the video! So maybe this is still a good idea?

Sorry if that sounds a bit garbled - could not stand the TV today so have been working my butt off in the garden and am knackered

Last edited by casey_lu; 17-04-2013 at 06:43 PM.
casey_lu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2013, 06:44 PM   #62616
abrakebabra
Banned

Quote:
That's a great quote abrakebabra, I have replaced one of the other quotes with it, I'd like to include them all but don't know how if it's going to fit on one page. Does that fit now onto one Word page?
I haven't been following the thread as closely as I usually do just lately, so apologies for missing the background to this. What size/type of leaflet or flyer are you looking to print? Quite sure that Savile image and the quotes could be printed up into a good quality flyer by some printing companies at fairly low cost. I'll do some googling.
Old 17-04-2013, 06:51 PM   #62617
bossman10

Quote:
Does this fit? I don't have Word on this computer, I'll have to get someone to print it for me.

NOW THEN!

* Being involved in the Savile thread is like being on an emotional rollercoaster, a few times I have physically retched and have felt my blood boil with anger. But I would rather go through the pain of knowing the truth, than unknowingly live a life based on lies. - BW

* My eyes have been opened to how far and wide and how high up the cover-up has been and still is, of institutional abuse of children by people in power. - P54

*Personally, I already knew how sick and twisted the world is. I needed no confirmation. What the site has done is show me I'm not alone. - KG

* To say this thread has consumed the last 8 weeks of my life is putting it mildly, I've basically abandoned all other websites I used to frequent, including deactivating my facebook on account of not being able to stand the inanity of people posting about pointless, vacuous crap while this incendiary story is ongoing. - a.

* I didn't sleep for 48 hours after hearing the story of one little girl's 57 minute fight to live. She died, the star of a snuff movie. 200,000 children missing in Britain a year which equates roughly to 1 child every two and a half minutes. - AH

* As a father and grandfather, I am gobsmacked at how deep this cover-up goes. - B.

* All your idols and illusions will be shot down in flames when you read this thread...the information is staggering. It's like being reborn with new eyes. - M.

* This is a total mind-f#&% ultra-epiphany. - HG

Come and join the thread
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=222773

Still the same - two lines over. Perhaps either reduce the size of the photo or remove some text ?
Old 17-04-2013, 06:51 PM   #62618
hangthedj
Banned

Quote:
Awesome idea

Reading the way you are phrasing it you can see how this could work straight away.

Who to do the V/O tho??...
Thank you. I'm happy to do the voiceover, no voice masking necessary

Hope to see everyone interested on the video thread (I'm not particularly but do believe it can go viral if properly done, and happy to help - just shoot me a PM):

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=241299

Quote:
Hey guys. Good news. We have a Video maker now. We just need to create the content for them.
Good stuff and as per my last point, just go for it I say - there has been enough talk about this on this thread without anything getting done, but with really important posts getting pushed back. I'm sure the odd reminder if you need more input would be sufficient. Can't wait to see the results

Quote:
I've made a thread for the leafleting, as it seems to be taking over here, and chat about simple things like pasting into Word etc is, once again, just pushing more valuable stuff back imho. I'll repeat - effective leaflet templates have been posted here for ages, all people need to do is print them off (maybe personalise them first) and then distribute them. Lots of us are already, quietly, and in our own way, doing this:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=242865

It's in the Child Abuse section. You need to click on the second part of the thread title in the header to get to the thread. The first part (Savile-related) takes you to this thread.

If anyone is not happy with the way I've set this up please speak to the mods and ask for it to be changed - I don't mind - cheers

Last edited by hangthedj; 17-04-2013 at 07:01 PM.
hangthedj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2013, 06:52 PM   #62619
marlowe
Banned

I was thinking something that could be just printed onto one sheet of A4 paper and left around. We could always do some different ones with other quotes.
Old 17-04-2013, 06:56 PM   #62620
abrakebabra
Banned

Quote:
I was thinking something that could be just printed onto one sheet of A4 paper and left around. We could always do some different ones with other quotes.
Well, I'm happy to shell out of a bit of cash on getting some proper pocket-sized flyers printed up, Savile's gurning visage on one side, quotes + link to the thread on the other. I traverse London from west to east and back again 5 times a week, plenty of distribution opportunities there