Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Hidden Science & Advanced Technology

Old 01-04-2018, 06:23 PM   #1
mannybash

Default Empty space

According to science a vast ammount of the atom is empty space. I have quoted this guy a number of times. He calls himself the angry photographer but he also deals with wave theory, magnetism, gravity and other subjects. Now David has been using quantum mechanics as an example but it does seem as though quantum mechanics is falling out of favour. This man says an atom is not empty space but is filled with electrical energy. In fact Tesla and others have said that an atom and it's concept is flawed so I am left wondering where this leaves us
mannybash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 06:33 PM   #2
ink

There is no 'empty' space....in fact there is no actual 'space.

The descriptions of this realm compared to the overlaying realm are nearly correct within the construct of 'bubbles'.......but there are no 'atoms' nor is there any displaced energy.

There is perception and the reality which is defined via that awareness....singular or dualist.

ink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 06:40 PM   #3
cosmic tramp

It's in David,'s new book somewhere that if you imagined the nucleus as the size of a peanut, then the atom would be the size of a football stadium, if the 'space' inside could be removed you could place the entire human population inside a sugar lump.

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 01-04-2018 at 06:40 PM.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 01:50 AM   #4
375hh

Cool Nassim Haramein

Look into the work of Nassim Haramein and you will have an understanding on space and the nature of reality
375hh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 02:58 AM   #5
oz93666

This idea that atoms are 99.995% empty space came from the Rutherford Experiment

He fired a beam of alpha particles (helium nuclei) at a piece of gold foil ...most went through ...a very few that 'hit' a nucleus of a gold atom bounced strait back .. two positive nuclei repel ...

This shows the atom is mostly "empty space" ...as far as alpha particles are concerned , and many other particles ...

The experiment is valid and can be repeated by anyone ..

Reports that ET'sand the secret government has tech than can take move people through solid walls .
oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 02:20 PM   #6
truegroup

Location: Big Rocket went to the Moon................Get over it!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic tramp View Post
It's in David,'s new book somewhere that if you imagined the nucleus as the size of a peanut, then the atom would be the size of a football stadium, if the 'space' inside could be removed you could place the entire human population inside a sugar lump.
It actually goes way deeper than that.

Atoms are made of sub atomic particles. They break down to elemental particles ..quarks etc. Ask what they are made of....the answer is energy. To put it another way. Nothing solid just movement.

The question is how did the movement begin. If it was god...who powered her
Quote:
Originally Posted by sts60
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Truther: Search for truth means not defending a belief system at all costs! It means not ignoring solid contradictions.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 02:24 PM   #7
andy1033

Seeing as everyone is a know it all, surely 7 billion answers to this question, lol
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 03:06 PM   #8
fudgetusk

At the speed of light distances INCREASE in length. Think about that. Space is an illusion. Hence entanglement is explained.

The connection between Icke and 9/11
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 09:37 PM   #9
mannybash

Erything is waves and waves are not particles
mannybash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 03:28 PM   #10
fudgetusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannybash View Post
Erything is waves and waves are not particles
BUt what is a wave?

Old 04-04-2018, 08:01 PM   #11
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannybash View Post
Erything is waves
No it isn't. Atoms aren't waves.

Quote:
waves are not particles
Quantum mechanics postulates they are both. But waves can be made of particles at physical level.
Quote:
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Truther: Search for truth means not defending a belief system at all costs! It means not ignoring solid contradictions.
Old 05-04-2018, 09:42 AM   #12
fudgetusk

I frequent a sciencey forum and they say particles are small waves.

Old 05-04-2018, 10:43 AM   #13
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
I frequent a sciencey forum and they say particles are small waves.
Define "they" and the context of the statement. The quantum level calls it wave particle duality. But atoms ate made up of particles and CERN make no ambiguity about this.
Quote:
Old 05-04-2018, 11:09 AM   #14
fudgetusk

The International Skeptics forum.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...forumindex.php

Old 05-04-2018, 11:15 AM   #15
Sabrina
Inactive

Hollow Earth theorists say that the sun is Electro plasmic and that we have an electric plasmic universe model.
That theory does not work when you can prove that the sun has hydrogen with experiments here on earth though.
Sabrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 12:19 PM   #16
white light

Waves require a medium to wave about in.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 12:26 PM   #17
fudgetusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
Define "they" and the context of the statement. The quantum level calls it wave particle duality. But atoms ate made up of particles and CERN make no ambiguity about this.
I think the idea is that there are only waves but waves only register as particles when measured/observed. We only see a bit of the wave. They are fractal. A bit of a wave is a tiny wave in itself.

Old 05-04-2018, 01:00 PM   #18
truegroup

Quote:
And the context of their statement? How many make this claim etc. Your post implies all of them. Tell me something....that forum pretty much refutes every conspiracy going......why should you take their word on this? Point me to where they discuss it.

Wave particle duality is a quantum concept. I'm not wrong about this....it's hair splitting.

https://www.sciencenews.org/blog/con...rticle-duality
Quote:
Old 05-04-2018, 01:09 PM   #19
fudgetusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
And the context of their statement? How many make this claim etc. Your post implies all of them. Tell me something....that forum pretty much refutes every conspiracy going......why should you take their word on this? Point me to where they discuss it.

Wave particle duality is a quantum concept. I'm not wrong about this....it's hair splitting.

https://www.sciencenews.org/blog/con...rticle-duality
I was asking why the wave in the double split experiment does not collapse when it passes through the slits. I think one of them said that a particle is a small wave. Why go there? because I wanted to mess with their heads. Why else? And I know about the wave particle duality. But nowhere will you find a definition of what a particle is or what a wave is. The internet just does not go that deep.

Post 37and 39

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...d.php?t=326068

Last edited by fudgetusk; 05-04-2018 at 01:16 PM.
Old 05-04-2018, 01:17 PM   #20
truegroup

Quote:
I was asking why the wave in the double split experiment does not collapse when it passes through the slits. I think one of them said that a particle is a small wave. Why go there? because I wanted to mess with their heads. Why else? And I know about the wave particle duality. But nowhere will you find a definition of what a particle is or what a wave is. The internet just does not go that deep.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...d.php?t=326068
Ok. One of them said it. You could just as easily fire back the wave is a particle. And you went there to mess with their heads? Good luck with that

There are thousands of papers on both waves and particles....the point I think you mean is what I alluded to....none of them explain what they are made of.
Quote: