Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Hidden Science & Advanced Technology

Old 14-04-2016, 02:08 AM   #41
the 9 rings

If given the chance, would you actually ,"time travel", so to speak...
Knowing that everything you left behind would never be the same again...but in the absence you were technically helping humanity, would you sacrifice your own life for those around you?
It is the the only real fear one must under-go when time traveling.
the 9 rings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2016, 08:17 AM   #42
iamawaveofthesea

white america central belt being destroyed by the banking 'skimming' class...the rise of the robots

I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 06:50 PM   #43
iamawaveofthesea

I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate
Old 30-09-2016, 07:12 PM   #44
iamawaveofthesea

Look at this cheerful chappie as he demonstrates his new microchip under his skin and shows just how short sighted he is as he helps take us all a step closer to technocratic imprisonment

You gotta love the pyramid logo of this company as well huh?

Old 06-10-2016, 05:17 AM   #45
takhisis

good posts
takhisis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 06:07 PM   #46
iamawaveofthesea

Half of US Jobs at Risk Due to Automation - WTO Director-General
Fabrice Coffrini Business 23:22 07.10.2016

WTO Director-General Roberto Azevedo claims that automation and other technological advancements far surpass international trade as the leading cause of job losses in the United States and abroad.

Automation and other technological advancements far surpass international trade as the leading cause of job losses in the United States and abroad, World Trade Organization (WTO) Director-General Roberto Azevedo said on Friday.

“Studies suggest that almost 50 percent of existing jobs in the US are at high risk of automation,” Azevedo said in a speech at the National Press Club in Washington, DC.

Read more: https://sputniknews.com/business/201...ation-wto.html
Old 14-10-2016, 02:38 PM   #47
iamawaveofthesea

From David's headlines today:

Robots are coming… and will ‘fundamentally’ change human life, UK MPs warn
Oct 13, 2016

The UK government is not prepared for the imminent arrival of robots, which will “fundamentally” change lives, take over jobs and raise serious ethical issues, MPs have warned.

Artificial intelligence (AI) such as driverless cars and supercomputers that can help doctors with medical diagnoses will soon be the norm, the Science Technology Committee says, but the government’s role in preparing for the change is “lacking.”

read on here: http://rinf.com/alt-news/newswire/ro...e-uk-mps-warn/
Old 14-10-2016, 03:13 PM   #48
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by gymgenius View Post
This Atlas machine is some scary shit.

Yesterday it was touted as being able to 'overcome' those horrid human bullies who might try to attack it.

It could just as easily pummel the crap out of us...like an Alpha Silverback Gorilla!
I wonder how it copes with a gallon of petrol doused over it or lured into the water while we swim away from it.

Or a drop pit.

Last edited by the apprentice; 14-10-2016 at 03:14 PM.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2016, 06:59 AM   #49
gymgenius

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
I wonder how it copes with a gallon of petrol doused over it or lured into the water while we swim away from it.

Or a drop pit.
Best thing would be to run it over with a big truck....if we could find one that's not been automated!
gymgenius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2016, 08:09 AM   #50
caronheg

Quote:
Originally Posted by pi3141 View Post
If Only THEY would learn to SHARE?? !! Tut tut, can I get an Amen?
Amen to that!
caronheg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2016, 09:49 AM   #51
iamawaveofthesea

NTP: Wireless Radiation Causes DNA Breakage and Cancer Get President Obama to Do Something About This Health Hazard
Posted on November 22, 2016

By Catherine J Frompovich

There’s a petition at White House.gov asking the Obama Administration to raise awareness about the serious cancer risk from wireless technology radiation being emitted by cell phones, Wi-Fi in schools and public places, microwaves, smart meters and other “smart” technology appliances that are damaging our DNA and predisposing us to cancer.

The petition’s goal is 100,000 signatures by December 20, 2016 so that it can get the President’s attention. Won’t you please sign it and also forward it on to your members of Congress, family and friends.

find petition here http://www.naturalblaze.com/2016/11/...th-hazard.html
Old 27-11-2016, 09:49 AM   #52
iamawaveofthesea

from davids headlines today:

Stopping Killer Robots at the Source (Code)
By Glenn McDonald, Seeker | November 23, 2016 02:09pm

Not too long ago, a powerful collection of scientists, industry leaders and NGOs launched the Campaign to Stop Killer Robots, an activist group dedicated to preventing the development of lethal autonomous weapons systems. Among those that signed up for the cause: Stephen Hawking, Noam Chomsky, Elon Musk and Steve Wozniak.

Those high-profile names earned the cause a lot of attention and lent legitimacy to the notion that killer robots, once considered a science fiction fantasy, are actually a fast-approaching reality.

If we want to make changes to the way we develop these systems, the time is now. Simply banning lethal autonomous weapons down the line doesn't address the root causes of the dilemma. To really avoid the development of autonomous killing machines, we need to dig into the digital and cultural DNA at the root of the problem.

The key to creating a kinder, gentler robot future is to recognize that robots are ultimately a creation of humankind. The robots of the future won't be technological menaces that drop down from the stars (hopefully). They'll be built by humans, with all our attendant complexities.

"Machine intelligence is here and we need to learn to live with it," Karppi said. "What living with these systems means is not only a problem of technology or engineering, but a problem that involves culture, humanity and social relations."

http://www.livescience.com/56985-sto...urce-code.html
Old 04-12-2016, 06:38 PM   #53
iamawaveofthesea

Old 06-12-2016, 10:18 PM   #54
raburgeson

We will not have a problem with AI unless it was programed intentionally to be a problem. As for your picture, I have a 50 Cal. with explosive shells, looks like this will not become a problem.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2016, 10:55 AM   #55
iamawaveofthesea

Avatar 1.5 (still not sequel): 'METHOD-1' manned robot tested in South Korea

Old 24-12-2016, 08:35 PM   #56
reverendjim
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
From David's headlines today:

Robots are coming… and will ‘fundamentally’ change human life, UK MPs warn
Oct 13, 2016

The UK government is not prepared for the imminent arrival of robots, which will “fundamentally” change lives, take over jobs and raise serious ethical issues, MPs have warned.

Artificial intelligence (AI) such as driverless cars and supercomputers that can help doctors with medical diagnoses will soon be the norm, the Science Technology Committee says, but the government’s role in preparing for the change is “lacking.”

read on here: http://rinf.com/alt-news/newswire/ro...e-uk-mps-warn/
oh! uk mp's warn eh? funny all they have to do is pass laws to stop it. cunts. no corporate agenda eh? cunts.

democracy....right

Last edited by reverendjim; 24-12-2016 at 08:37 PM.
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2016, 07:53 PM   #57
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverendjim View Post
oh! uk mp's warn eh? funny all they have to do is pass laws to stop it. cunts. no corporate agenda eh? cunts.

democracy....right
i think we can be fairly sure that robots and machines will replace human workers causing mass unemployment over the coming decade

also we will see the rise of the cashless society and all transactions carried out through microchips

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 29-12-2016 at 10:08 PM.
Old 05-01-2017, 05:09 PM   #58
iamawaveofthesea

David icke on the agenda behind the push for virtual reality

Old 05-01-2017, 05:44 PM   #59
iamawaveofthesea

Old 07-01-2017, 08:29 PM   #60
iamawaveofthesea

it's apparently too much to ask to get a human on the phone these days:

Doctor Robot? British hospitals to trial AI helpline managed by ‘chatbots’
Published time: 6 Jan, 2017 17:12
Edited time: 7 Jan, 2017 17:05

Britain’s state-run National Health Service (NHS) may soon direct emergency and advice calls to robot operators in a bid to ease pressure on overburdened accident and emergency (A&E) services.

An “artificially intelligent” chat service is to be trialled on 111 calls throughout England, after the number’s demand increased from two million to 15 million calls annually in just four years.

More than a million people would be given access to a free app powered by tech firm Babylon, where they can either consult a “chatbot” or enter their symptoms into the program. The bot will then advise whether the patient should stay at home, visit a local pharmacy, see a GP, or rush to hospital.
https://www.rt.com/uk/372851-helplin...ampaign=chrome