Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Videos

Old 10-06-2016, 10:34 AM   #1
oz93666

Default David Icke – Demonising Russia And Where It Is Planned To Lead

In his latest video video David lays out his belief that the media war is ratcheting up against Russia and preparing the public for WWIII with that country, and perhaps China...

I have to disagree, I don't believe WWIII will be like II or I fought by soldiers , one country against another ...

... this effects too few people directly ...It will be over too quickly, likely involving nuclear weapons with millions gone in a flash , perhaps the complete destruction of civilization .

WWIII was always planned to be a clash between religions , to clear the way for the anti-christ and the lucifarian world religion. We see this being set up by the influx of muslims into Europe and the US.

Most countries in the world have muslim and christian populations , and when the US invades Mecca , this will be the trigger for a true world war , involving fighting between muslims and christians on the streets of all countries, (or so the controllers hope),

They wan't something that impacts every high st , not too much collateral damage, and a perfect excuse for martial law.

I believe the current media attack on Russia is about creating fear, and a distraction from the muslim influx.

Last edited by oz93666; 10-06-2016 at 11:26 AM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 11:00 AM   #2
ramirez

Yes for now, that is the case.

I feel Putin will keep the peace also, he has signs of a conscience, perhaps he is not a primary psychopath ?

I agree, the invasion of Europe shows what the tactic is.

Create a society that has no identity and the satanic pope telling them to go forth and multiply.

I believe suicide rates amongst women has gone up dramatically.

I wonder exactly how many sexual assaults there has been, or more to the point by what % has it went up ?

Plus the Illuminati, been Satanists like to toy with their pray, like a Cat with a mouse. They want to create race war, or just get enough Muslim hatered going. Then possibly get amSyrian patsy and go for a false flag, maybe at the Euro's.

Syrian intelligence will be watching out for this as it is the only way they can officially go after the Syrians.

There is Ukraine though, that is one to be wary of.

Remember, the Rothchilds started Sci Fi and ET over a hundred years ago, even funding authors, so beware the fake ET talk, the real stuff is ok though

Last edited by Ramirez; 10-06-2016 at 11:01 AM.
ramirez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 01:12 PM   #3
knightofalbion

No, I don't believe we're working up to WW3! I do find it , is 'moronic' too harsh a word to use?, that we're baiting the Russians.

The exact role, if any, of the West in agitating the situation in the Ukraine I don't know, so I won't comment. But the West has certainly been stirring the pot in Syria. Syria has long been in the Russian sphere of influence, plus they have an air base and their Mediterranean fleet is harboured there too. Of course they're going to react if we try and muscle in.
And there have been numerous other incidents of the West standing on Mr Putin's toes.

It's stupid. We would accomplish a lot more and acquire much greater influence by extending the hand of friendship and working cordially with them.
http://holy-lance.blogspot.com

Last edited by knightofalbion; 10-06-2016 at 01:13 PM.
knightofalbion is offline   Reply With Quote