Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New Members Forum

Old 16-09-2014, 12:58 PM   #21
twilight_sparkle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCP View Post
Yes they do.
Universities are the security services main rectruiting grounds.
Surely you've realised that by now?
No, for the most part, only the Ivy league and Oxbridge universities are are interest to them. At your local polytechnic or " red brick" you are quite safe. Look up Skull and Bones. In the UK there tends not to be a fraternity "greek" system, but the elite private boarding schools have a similar system, ie The Bullington Boys!
I can imagine cutting edge research students investigating bio engineering, alternative energy, cosmology and medical science being of interest to the `lumies, but they would be more likely to steal your ideas, or have you killed than actually recruit you. They are users and manipulators, not creators.

Last edited by twilight_sparkle; 16-09-2014 at 01:04 PM.
twilight_sparkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2014, 01:03 PM   #22
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilight_sparkle View Post
No, for the most part, only the Ivy league and Oxbridge universities are are interest to them. At your local polytechnic or " red brick" you are quite safe.
At undergraduate level to some extent yes

But Oxford and Cambridge aren't the only places talented people end up.

I dunno, I'd say maybe as many as 50 higher-education institutions in the UK may be Illuminati training grounds.

For instance, St Andrews in Scotland is a MASSIVE Illumie training ground.

And there are also red-bricks that run post-graduate courses. You are likely to find some Illuminati involvement here. AND whenever there are large numbers of foreign students there is certain to be Illuminati involvement as these foreigners could be very handy spies and acquire information..... or recruit fellow countrymen..... and also being a foreigner doing a uni course in the UK, particularly one related to business, already shows that the candidate already has some connections to foreign institutions and companies, and is willing to accept the Illuminati 'business' world-view.

I did a post grad teaching course at a relatively low regarded London institution, and was surprised to find the place awash with foreign bloodline Illuminati (one, a half Russian/German girl became my girlfriend for a time).

Last edited by truthspoon; 16-09-2014 at 01:07 PM.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2014, 01:06 PM   #23
aronia

Post and not all members of the illuminati knows there

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex sheep View Post
I agree with this, but as I said you can climb up the greasy pole as far as prime minister and still be nowhere wiser to the real agenda.
Giving Blair as an example, if any others know any different, I would like to be informed as Ive always wondered about him.
and not all members of the illuminati knows there is an evil agenda.

back in time in the 18 century and later alot of the european nobillity join the illuminati - other nationallitys as also join i doubt very much most of them know there is an new world order.
aronia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2014, 01:08 PM   #24
twilight_sparkle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
At undergraduate level to some extent yes

But Oxford and Cambridge aren't the only places talented people end up.

I dunno, I'd say maybe as many as 50 higher-education institutions in the UK may be Illuminati training grounds.

For instance, St Andrews in Scotland is a MASSIVE Illumie training ground.

And there are also red-bricks that run post-graduate courses. You are likely to find some Illuminati involvement here. AND whenever there are large numbers of foreign students there is certain to be Illuminati involvement as these foreigners could be very handy spies and acquire information..... or recruit fellow countrymen..... and also being a foreigner doing a uni course in the UK, particularly one related to business, already shows that the candidate already has some connections to foreign institutions and companies, and is willing to accept the Illuminati 'business' world-view.
Again, people to be their slaves and do their donkey work. Minions. Being used by the Illuminati, and being a member are not the same thing. Don't think you can go to college and suddenly become the new Henry Kissinger!
twilight_sparkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2014, 01:23 PM   #25
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilight_sparkle View Post
Again, people to be their slaves and do their donkey work. Minions. Being used by the Illuminati, and being a member are not the same thing. Don't think you can go to college and suddenly become the new Henry Kissinger!
Depends only on your talents and abilities and bloodline......

Also depends what interests you.

There is after all, a certain 'quid pro quo'.

I mean they have to give you something for all the shit and donkey work after all.

The deal I was offered was to be made a famous writer. Media promotion of all my stuff, film screenplays etc. This was in Japan, a Masonic hub and Japanese/British Illuminati branch using 'language school' as their cover.

I wouldn't want to be Henry Kissinger..... most people probably wouldn't.

Last edited by truthspoon; 16-09-2014 at 01:24 PM.
Old 16-09-2014, 01:26 PM   #26
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aronia View Post
and not all members of the illuminati knows there is an evil agenda.

back in time in the 18 century and later alot of the european nobillity join the illuminati - other nationallitys as also join i doubt very much most of them know there is an new world order.
Well we know what the Nobility are into don't we?

Yeah, they knew. Illuminati was a 'rake's club' like the Hellfire Club.

They had no illusions about what they were involved in..... nor should you.
Old 16-09-2014, 02:11 PM   #27
lcp.
Banned

The people at the top of the pyramid are mostly intermarried, but the people operating and working out the places below are not necessarily 'of the bloodline', but recruited for their ability to 'do the job'.

It's all a bit more detailed than just the usual high profile suspects.

Last edited by lcp.; 16-09-2014 at 02:12 PM.
lcp. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2014, 03:53 PM   #28
aronia

Quote:
Well we know what the Nobility are into don't we?

Yeah, they knew. Illuminati was a 'rake's club' like the Hellfire Club.

They had no illusions about what they were involved in..... nor should you.

so all members of the illuminati knew and still know there was and is an evil agenda called the counter reformation regardsless if they was born into multi generational satanic familys or not.

because the new world order is the continue of the vatican jesuit orders counter reformation from the council of trent.

but not all menbers work for the agenda some are just members - its the multi generational satanic familys that work for the agenda known as the 13 bloodlines of the illuminati.

Last edited by aronia; 16-09-2014 at 04:11 PM.
Old 16-09-2014, 04:12 PM   #29
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
so all members of the illuminati knew and still know there was and is an evil agenda called the counter reformation regardsless if they was born into multi generational satanic familys or not.

because the new world order is the continue of the vatican jesuit orders counter reformation from the council of trent.

but not all menbers work for the agenda some are just members - its the multi generational satanic familys that work for the agenda known as the 13 bloodlines of the illuminati.

Well they wouldn't call it evil..... but then they're mostly in denial..... And some of them can't connect the sexual abuse they may have suffered in childhood for instance, to the programming they receive in later life.....

Similarly a pagan or Wiccan might not consider themselves evil....

I would say the Illuminati is all about mental and emotional confusion..... If you are confused you will do evil without considering it to be as such.....

Similarly they justify child abuse and don't consider it evil because the Greeks did it and they consider it a necessary part of the Initiation into the Illuminati.... which in a sense it is, because the schizophrenia which abused people tend to develop in later life, is the key to Illuminati mind control AND their 'power'.
Old 16-09-2014, 05:02 PM   #30
aronia

Quote:
Well they wouldn't call it evil..... but then they're mostly in denial..... And some of them can't connect the sexual abuse they may have suffered in childhood for instance, to the programming they receive in later life.....

Similarly a pagan or Wiccan might not consider themselves evil....

I would say the Illuminati is all about mental and emotional confusion..... If you are confused you will do evil without considering it to be as such.....

Similarly they justify child abuse and don't consider it evil because the Greeks did it and they consider it a necessary part of the Initiation into the Illuminati.... which in a sense it is, because the schizophrenia which abused people tend to develop in later life, is the key to Illuminati mind control AND their 'power'.
i see most of what have said i already knew,

the highest level of the Illuminati are not under mind control in any way.
Old 16-09-2014, 05:18 PM   #31
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
the highest level of the Illuminati are not under mind control in any way.
Lol.... sorry.... what do you know about the highest levels of the Illuminati by the way?

Please, don't try to tell me about the Illumuniti, I was mixed up with those filth for years in an endless attempt to recruit me spread over several continents.

They're all under mind-control, otherwise there wouldn't be any Illuminati.

People don't willingly do evil things unless they are coerced somehow.

The highest level of the Illuminati are directly connected to the demon heirarchy, that is all.....
Old 16-09-2014, 05:27 PM   #32
aronia

Quote:
Lol.... sorry.... what do you know about the highest levels of the Illuminati by the way?

Please, don't try to tell me about the Illumuniti, I was mixed up with those filth for years in an endless attempt to recruit me spread over several continents.

They're all under mind-control, otherwise there wouldn't be any Illuminati.

People don't willingly do evil things unless they are coerced somehow.

The highest level of the Illuminati are directly connected to the demon heirarchy, that is all.....
so i guess you are from the royal bloodlines yourself!!!!

this is higher ups they are all from the merovingian bloodline except the Habsburgs

Grosvenors
Guelph
Hanover
Habsburg
Hozhenzollern
Karadjordjevic
Liechtenstein
Nassau
Oldenburg
Orange
Savoy
Wettin
Wittelsbach
W├╝rttemberg
Zogu

Last edited by aronia; 16-09-2014 at 05:40 PM.
Old 16-09-2014, 05:42 PM   #33
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Great great Granddad was the 6th Earl of Wentworth.

Last edited by truthspoon; 16-09-2014 at 05:44 PM.
Old 16-09-2014, 06:00 PM   #34
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:

this is higher ups they are all from the merovingian bloodline except the Habsburgs

Grosvenors
Guelph
Hanover
Habsburg
Hozhenzollern
Karadjordjevic
Liechtenstein
Nassau
Oldenburg
Orange
Savoy
Wettin
Wittelsbach
W├╝rttemberg
Zogu
Better to describe those families are Satanic..... Weishaupt's Masonic Illuminati used royals for money and patronage, but was by no means limited to recruiting members of those royal families....

As for Merovingian families..... well they're probably one of the oldest identifiable families in Europe..... this is the only reason they are trumpetted as an 'Illuminati' family, very difficult to trace geneology beyond because of the fall of the Roman empire and the so called 'dark ages'.

Many people today I expect have Mervoginian blood. Royal blood is spread surprisingly thin these days. Hence all those beastly pop-stars, they're in the position they're in because they are members of 'The Family'. Drab and stupid as they are.

Last edited by truthspoon; 16-09-2014 at 06:02 PM.
Old 16-09-2014, 06:24 PM   #35
aronia

Quote:
Better to describe those families are Satanic..... Weishaupt's Masonic Illuminati used royals for money and patronage, but was by no means limited to recruiting members of those royal families....

As for Merovingian families..... well they're probably one of the oldest identifiable families in Europe..... this is the only reason they are trumpetted as an 'Illuminati' family, very difficult to trace geneology beyond because of the fall of the Roman empire and the so called 'dark ages'.

Many people today I expect have Mervoginian blood. Royal blood is spread surprisingly thin these days. Hence all those beastly pop-stars, they're in the position they're in because they are members of 'The Family'. Drab and stupid as they are.
of cause not the jesuit orders bavarian illuminati united the black nobillity and alot of other royals worldwide.

do you really believe all those beastly pop-stars are born into the illuminati ?
Old 16-09-2014, 06:33 PM   #36
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
of cause not the jesuit orders bavarian illuminati united the black nobillity and alot of other royals worldwide.

do you really believe all those beastly pop-stars are born into the illuminati ?
No, they have royal blood and are brought back into the 'Family' upon the discovery of their 'talent'.

Last edited by truthspoon; 16-09-2014 at 06:34 PM.
Old 16-09-2014, 06:42 PM   #37
aronia

Question you mean they been accepted into the illuminati ?

Quote:
No, they have royal blood and are brought back into the 'Family' upon the discovery of their 'talent'.
you mean they been accepted into the illuminati upon the discovery of their 'talent'?
Old 16-09-2014, 06:45 PM   #38
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
you mean they been accepted into the illuminati upon the discovery of their 'talent'?
Is this a starter course? I thought you said you know about the Illuminati?

You seem a bit of an empty vessel to be honest.... like you don't know anything.

Weird.

The Illuminati is only a Family network made up of Masons, pagans, witches and any other satanic nutcase who gets left over.....

My examples is I have Norwegian paganism in my family in additional to the royal blood from the Fitzwilliam family. I suspected nothing odd about my life until I ventured abroad and started bumping into Masons rather a lot.... then I did some training courses and discovered that I was being inducted into something else and the course was a cover. Then I went to Japan and was directly made an 'offer'... which I refused... returned to London, and they upped their recruitment game.....underwent Illumination and was contacted directly by spirits.

Realised it was fucked and that being Illuminated and the Illuminati is all about schizophrenia, this is their 'Big Secret'.

Fucked it off and got on with my life...

The End (well not yet).

Last edited by truthspoon; 16-09-2014 at 06:50 PM.
Old 16-09-2014, 06:53 PM   #39
aronia

Question i would like to know about the demon heirarchy?

Quote:

You seem a bit of an empty vessel to be honest.... like you don't know anything.

Weird.

The Illuminati is only a Family network made up of Masons, pagans, witches and any other satanic nutcase who gets left over.....
no its not a starter course but i sure would like to know no more about the demon heirarchy?
Old 16-09-2014, 06:54 PM   #40
aronia

Question i would like to know about the demon heirarchy?

Quote:

Weird.

no its not a starter course - but i sure would like to know about the demon heirarchy?

Last edited by aronia; 16-09-2014 at 06:54 PM.