Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New Members Forum

Old 10-10-2014, 05:08 PM   #1
xstellarxcruisex
Inactive

Post this website needs a bit of tlc

Hi, sorry to complain after being here only a few days. My complaint is this: navigating feels difficult because the way the threads are organised is a little bit too anarchic in my opinion and not knowing where to post certain topics or conversation one wishes to engage in here simply because there is no clear place for them to be discussed is frustrating...
xstellarxcruisex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 04:16 PM   #2
knightofalbion

I know what you mean. I've had the same problem at times.
What you could do is do a forum 'Search' using an appropriate keyword and see what comes up and in what section other similar threads have been made.
Failing that you could ask one of the moderators for advice and guidance.
http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
knightofalbion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 08:09 PM   #3
xstellarxcruisex
Inactive

I thought about trying to contact a moderator but they do not appear to show up in members online. Unless i looked at a time when there were no modeators and just got unlucky? The solution to that was making my thoughts known in a public thread as i expected this way i would be able to get a response from staff but none have even sent a pm_ so thats bad.
xstellarxcruisex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 08:28 PM   #4
lobuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by xstellarxcruisex View Post
I thought about trying to contact a moderator but they do not appear to show up in members online. Unless i looked at a time when there were no modeators and just got unlucky? The solution to that was making my thoughts known in a public thread as i expected this way i would be able to get a response from staff but none have even sent a pm_ so thats bad.
At the bottom of the main page, click "View Forum Leaders" and it will show you the staff and who is online.

With regard to your query, there are a lot of different sections and it takes a bit of time to get familiar with it all but it will get easier as you get used to everything. If you are unsure about were to post something, then there are a a few things you can do. You could Browse the various sections to see the sort of posts that are in there or you could use the search function and type in your keyword and look for other similar topics and see where they are posted. If you are still unsure and need further assistance about where to post a particular topic, then feel free to PM a moderator and ask as we are always willing to help.

Last edited by lobuk; 11-10-2014 at 08:28 PM.
lobuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2014, 11:15 PM   #5
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by xstellarxcruisex
Hi, sorry to complain after being here only a few days.
Hey think nothing of it..... Sometimes complaining IS GOOD right??

Its good your not afraid to express how you feel
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 02:50 AM   #6
jaybird88
Inactive

they feel a bit caotic at first but after spending a few days here u start to get a feel where everything is
jaybird88 is offline   Reply With Quote