Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 19-02-2009, 12:10 PM   #1001
forza nascosta

Quote:
Originally Posted by humito View Post
do you think this pic is connected to this video that seems to show her multiple programming breaking down?????????? she says ewww strawberries !!! before breaking down....very weird.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfJ4quuwwz4
Sounds like Strong Braining or strong brainy or something to me, definitely not strawberries in my opinion.
forza nascosta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2009, 12:46 PM   #1002
kiwimaj
Inactive

Default Congrats !!

Congrats Lostworld on your (post) 100 pages!! I have said it before, and will say it again, it is one of the best threads on the whole forum. So many of us are interested and fascinated by celebrity, I know I am and have been since a kid, but all the things I have found out and through this thread has really opened my eyes.

Keep up the great world Lostworld, and we couldn't have a nicer host for this thread either..you are always kind, thoughtful, welcoming and insightful. Thank you for starting it.

Blessings and long may your thread continue.

kiwimaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2009, 01:07 PM   #1003
armoured_amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by forza nascosta View Post
Sounds like Strong Braining or strong brainy or something to me, definitely not strawberries in my opinion.
Someone on youtube says it sounds like "Strong, Britney", which makes sense, but the switch is undeniable, nevertheless.
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2009, 01:14 PM   #1004
forza nascosta

Quote:
Originally Posted by armoured_amazon View Post
Someone on youtube says it sounds like "Strong, Britney", which makes sense, but the switch is undeniable, nevertheless.
Ahh that would make more sense. It doesn't sound like strawberries as suggested by another poster.

I agree with you that something isn't at all right with her behaviour though.
forza nascosta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2009, 01:59 PM   #1005
queenofleon

Quote:
I was thrilled when her programming broke down and hoped that she would return to the industry with more control but it seems they've clamped down even harder which is very sad.
I think they bribed her with her kids, "behave and you can see them, if you dont you may hear one day they have been in a nasty car crash"
queenofleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2009, 02:18 PM   #1006
armoured_amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenofleon View Post
I think they bribed her with her kids, "behave and you can see them, if you dont you may hear one day they have been in a nasty car crash"
Aw, probably.
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2009, 02:27 PM   #1007
deca

think about it
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2009, 04:21 PM   #1008
mountain

Another telling video of Britney..

See my thread here on Britney...
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19803
Old 19-02-2009, 04:44 PM   #1009
hellosatellites
Inactive

Quote:
it also seems as though the interviewer has been primed with trigger words to set her off crying..........exploiting her even more for tv.
Absolutely - we can almost hear the violins in the background!
Anyone feeling a little sensitive about some personal issues would start tearing up/breaking down in you spoke to them the way that *understanding motherly lady* does. "It's been such a hard year for you, hasn't it...the relentless pressures, your relationship not working out bla bla*. Blatant disgusting manipulation.
Britney seems coked up, when she start going 'ooh! (or is that eww?), Hello!' - just manic.
Sad sad sad.

This is my favourite thread
Wish i could contribute more, am just reading, stunned and addicted
hellosatellites is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2009, 04:57 PM   #1010
deca

I get electronic drugged , then my mind is primed , the people controlling/minoring the media have something like a 2 sec advantage , then they can control/interfere with my hearing, stop/ start so you only here certain key words from other media

its all about "boxing" in your mind "no escape" the "heat on you" ect....

mass trauma ..... "getting the devil of your back"

when you are so stressed out you end up panicking and doing something anything to get in "The media" etc or publicly making some statement

They know some bad news is going to happen(they tell they will) ....fire plane crash ect.....
If you don`t do something then its your fault ect they tell before its hits the main news ect.........you could of saved them ect guilt trauma ect..
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century

Last edited by deca; 19-02-2009 at 05:09 PM.
Old 19-02-2009, 05:05 PM   #1011
lostworld

Quote:
it also seems as though the interviewer has been primed with trigger words to set her off crying..........exploiting her even more for tv.
That same interviewer also did a weird interview with Mel Gibson, where it seemed like she wanted "Mad Mel" to come out...

See if I can find it again...
Old 19-02-2009, 05:15 PM   #1012
lostworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwimaj View Post

Congrats Lostworld on your (post) 100 pages!! I have said it before, and will say it again, it is one of the best threads on the whole forum. So many of us are interested and fascinated by celebrity, I know I am and have been since a kid, but all the things I have found out and through this thread has really opened my eyes.

Keep up the great world Lostworld, and we couldn't have a nicer host for this thread either..you are always kind, thoughtful, welcoming and insightful. Thank you for starting it.

Blessings and long may your thread continue.

Oh, you're too kind Kiwimaj.
Thank you so much, I'm flattered...

It wouldn't be anything without all you great and openminded people though!

When I started this thread Faulcon had already warned me what could happen. That there were some really stupid people here, disinfo's and people who just wanna mess with you & debunk. She was of course speaking of her own experience from the PID threads were she - almost - have to fight ignorant people everyday...

So I was so pleasantly surprised to find all of you!

It's totally ok if not everyone share one's theories but it's not ok - as some people - to be rude and get into personal attacks.
So I'm so glad that we haven't had to deal with that and I hope it can stay that way...
Old 19-02-2009, 05:15 PM   #1013
mountain

Quote:

Yea, it seems Britney's alter came in from the words 'break up'... could be triggering.
Old 19-02-2009, 05:16 PM   #1014
lostworld

Quote:
Yes, it's really
Old 19-02-2009, 05:22 PM   #1015
mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostworld View Post
Oh, you're too kind Kiwimaj.
Thank you so much, I'm flattered...

It wouldn't be anything without all you great and openminded people though!

When I started this thread Faulcon had already warned me what could happen. That there were some really stupid people here, disinfo's and people who just wanna mess with you & debunk. She was of course speaking of her own experience from the PID threads were she - almost - have to fight ignorant people everyday...

So I was so pleasantly surprised to find all of you!

It's totally ok if not everyone share one's theories but it's not ok - as some people - to be rude and get into personal attacks.
So I'm so glad that we haven't had to deal with that and I hope it can stay that way...
Yea I can relate somewhat, I was discouraged when I started my thread 'Who Is MIND CONTROLLED?' but I must say it was a friend that warned me, for very good reasons I may add. My thread did not do as well, I was hoping for it to blossom like this one and the 'Cobain' one.

Personally I feel this needs to be explored as much as possible and I have always been very suspicious of Hollywood, the symbolism involved... I just could not put my finger on it. So I am grateful to you and everyone who are exploring this... so much has been excavated since!
Old 19-02-2009, 05:24 PM   #1016
lostworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountain View Post
Another telling video of Britney..

See my thread here on Britney...
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19803
Hi Mountain
I couldn't watch the video for some reason (inactivated?) so I post the full link here just in case, if it's the same problem for others...

And great that you have that thread! Didn't know that...
Like I've stated here before, miss Britney needs a whole thread of her own...
Will read thorugh it asap
Old 19-02-2009, 05:26 PM   #1017
lostworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellosatellites View Post
This is my favourite thread
Wish i could contribute more, am just reading, stunned and addicted
Thanks hellosatellites,
extra points for you...

Don't feel bad for not posting, there is no pressure.
I'm glad you're here
Old 19-02-2009, 05:39 PM   #1018
lostworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountain View Post
Yea I can relate somewhat, I was discouraged when I started my thread 'Who Is MIND CONTROLLED?' but I must say it was a friend that warned me, for very good reasons I may add. My thread did not do as well, I was hoping for it to blossom like this one and the 'Cobain' one.
I recognize the title on that thread. So I know that I've checked it out.
Sorry it didn't work out...

Quote:
Personally I feel this needs to be explored as much as possible and I have always been very suspicious of Hollywood, the symbolism involved... I just could not put my finger on it. So I am grateful to you and everyone who are exploring this... so much has been excavated since!
Yes, me too! Didn't now what it was though. And now it's just "everywhere" once you know
I want to be awake of course, but at the same time it really has destroyed a lot of my love for music etc...

As long as we get the word out and express whatever we feel like needs to be put out there, it doesn't matter where/or on what thread.
I'm just glad that Stepford is doing well and that we all can gather here

I really try, when somebody hasn't been posting, just to post "whatever" to keep the thread alive and on page one so it doesn't fade away.
It should always be "up there" on page 1 so more people see it...
Old 19-02-2009, 05:43 PM   #1019
mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostworld View Post
I really try, when somebody hasn't been posting, just to post "whatever" to keep the thread alive and on page one so it doesn't fade away.
It should always be "up there" on page 1 so more people see it...
Yea! That's a great idea, I should have done that...

Last edited by mountain; 19-02-2009 at 05:46 PM.
mountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2009, 05:43 PM   #1020
deca

whats easier to swallow ?

Truth or

It has such meaning and importance , The symbolism so in your face

no its just bollocks