Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 19-12-2008, 07:16 PM   #41
faulconandsnowjob
Inactive

Somebody mentioned Disney, & Britney was in the Mickey Mouse Club.
http://britneyspearssite.info/

Is it just my browser, or did they split her head on that graphic?

I know somebody mentioned Angelina Jolie having been stepforded/replaced, so I wanted to post some pics. So, this woman went from wearing a vial of Billy Bob Thornton's blood to being the greatest mommy in the world?

Angelina

Fangelina?
faulconandsnowjob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2008, 07:17 PM   #42
faulconandsnowjob
Inactive

Really?

Old 19-12-2008, 07:36 PM   #43
lostworld

Nicole Kidman looking very clonish

Here are some pics from the same event, the Tony Awards 2004.
With the same empty stare...

Old 19-12-2008, 07:42 PM   #44
lostworld

Thanks Faulcon for the excellent pics of Angelina and Fangelina!

This woman has transformed so much both in appearance and in personality that she truly is the one most Stepforded of them all!

This just doesn't look human...
Old 19-12-2008, 07:44 PM   #45
lostworld

Somebody mentioned Disney, & Britney was in the Mickey Mouse Club.
http://britneyspearssite.info/

Is it just my browser, or did they split her head on that graphic?

Oh, they split her head alright. Split head = split personality.

Very good observation Faulcon!

Last edited by lostworld; 19-12-2008 at 07:45 PM.
lostworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2008, 07:46 PM   #46
faulconandsnowjob
Inactive

^ Maybe it's this doll you posted on doppelgaenger - lol

Old 19-12-2008, 08:17 PM   #47
lostworld

^
I wouldn't be surprised at all, LOL!
Old 19-12-2008, 08:41 PM   #48
lostworld

Karen Mulder

Dutch model Karen Mulder was one of the top model's of the 90's.

The fashion industry is a gigantic illuminati-territory, like everything else. Lot's of trafficking of Eastern-European girls, drugs and prostitution.
And mindcontrol!

Karen had a mental breakdown in 2001. Or more correctly - her programming broke down. She accused her father of molesting her as a child and Elite Models management, high politicians and royals incl. Prince Albert of Monoco of raping her and other models.

The allegations were made on a talk show that later wasn't aired and her family then put her in a drug rehab center for cocaine addiction.

She was a healthy model, sporty and had never been a party girl or in the papers for abusing drugs.
So that she would have a cocaine addiction seemed really weird. This girl was not Kate Moss if you know what I mean...

She went into rehab, her stay there was paid for by Elite models' president = new programming, and she disappeared from the public eye.
After some time she was back and "cured", took back her allegations and became a mother...

Beautiful Karen

From Wikipedia:
In April 1998, Mulder announced she was thinking of quitting modeling and revealed some of her true feelings. "From the beginning, I hated being photographed", she told reporters at the time. "For me, it was just an assumed role, and in the end, I didn't know who I really was as a person. Everybody was saying to me, `Hi, you're fantastic.' But inside, I felt worse from day to day."[citation needed]

After leaving the modeling industry, Mulder took singing lessons and tried acting but spent a lot of time traveling, often with her new boyfriend, a wealthy Colombian named Julio Mario Santo Domingo, whom she dated until February 2001. Although she had been happy to stop modeling, she later told the press that working had been a convenient way to avoid her problems. "My job distracted me from my worries", she told a French magazine. "It enabled me not to be myself, to pretend I was someone else. But when my energy was no longer directed toward this one goal to meet, the anguish caught up with me."[citation needed]

In 2001, Mulder alleged she and other girls were used as sex slaves by senior figures in the police and French government. She also filed a rape complaint in France against Prince Albert of Monaco.

On October 31, 2001, Mulder claimed during a taping of the French channel France 2 show Tout le Monde en Parle (Everyone is Talking About It) hosted by Thierry Ardisson, and with a live audience in the studio, that various people, including top executives at her former agency, Elite, and Prince Albert of Monaco, had tried to rape her. Moreover, Mulder said that her own father had hypnotized her from the age of two and then raped her. The producers of the show deemed her emotionally unstable and did not broadcast the interview. Not only was the show never aired, but the entire recording was erased.

Days later, Mulder repeated her allegations, this time to a weekly magazine in an interview conducted in her Paris apartment. Within hours of the interview, her sister Saskia arrived and took her to Villa Montsouris, a psychiatric hospital specializing in such disorders as depression, anxiety, and delirium, where she stayed for five months. The stay reportedly was paid for by Elite models president Gerald Marie, an old friend of hers. Her father later publicly blamed her troubles on drugs.

In later interviews, Mulder said that those close to her were refusing to acknowledge that she had been sexually abused by an old family friend, now dead, when she was two years old. She had repressed the incident for years but had pieced it back together in psychoanalysis after she quit modeling. She said it was the explanation for her teenage battle with anorexia, her excitable moods, and her constant flights between laughter and tears. No one believed her allegations, however.

Feeling increasingly isolated, Mulder finally broke down. "It seemed everyone was against me", she later remembered about this period. "People told me I was fantasizing, that my psychoanalysis was wrong. So in order to be heard, I exaggerated. And I went overboard." Since then, she has recanted the rape allegations she made to the press and apologized to Prince Albert.[1] She continued to insist that she was sexually abused as a child.

On December 11, 2002, after suffering for years from chronic depression, Mulder went into a coma after she overdosed on sleeping pills in an apparent suicide attempt. She left no note. She was rushed to the American Hospital in Neuilly after neighbors found her passed out on the floor of the Paris apartment on exclusive Avenue Montaigne where she was staying with friends. Mulder's parents flew from the Netherlands to be by her side along with former fiancé Jean-Yves Le Fur. Le Fur was reportedly one of the people who found Mulder unconscious after arriving at the apartment after Mulder had not answered several of his telephone calls. She awoke from her coma the next day.

Upon discharge from the hospital, Mulder stayed out of the limelight to recover for about a year. Mulder was quoted in Gaia magazine in 2004 as being more trustful in the future: "At this moment, I am rather happy. But it takes time to cure the wounds. I know that I am on the way. Today, I want to live, quite simply!"

She gave birth to a daughter, Anna, on October 30, 2006.

She was later reported to be off medication and back on track, launching a new career in music with a chart-topping cover version of Gloria Gaynor's I Am What I Am, making a dazzling appearance at the Christian Dior haute couture collections and reporting that she felt "like a different woman". "I am serene, full of energy and I've rediscovered the little girl inside me, she said in a June interview.
from http://www.hellomagazine.com/fashion...1/karenmulder/
This interview was after her drug-rehab and before her overdose", the little girl is probably an alter.

Karen and Carla

Karen is also best friends with fellow supermodel Carla Bruni - new first lady of France!
More coming up on Carla...
Old 19-12-2008, 08:47 PM   #49
lostworld

Carla Bruni
Stepford d'Extraordinaire

Carla Bruni, heiress to the Italian tire manufacturing company CEAT (founded in the 1920s by her grandfather Virginio Bruni Tedeschi that was sold in the 1970s to Pirelli) was born in Turin, Italy. The family moved to France in 1973, reportedly to escape the threat of kidnapping.

She went to Paris to study art and architecture, but left school at 19 to become a model.

In the 90's, Carla was among the 20 highest-paid fashion models, earning $7.5 million a year.
She is known for her partying and her taste for rockstars, she has dated Eric Clapton and Mick Jagger among others. She also had an affair with former French Prime Minister Laurent Fabius. She's often called "a maneater".

In 1997, Carla quit the world of fashion and has since then been very successfull in her music career.

She met recently divorced French president Nicolas Sarkozy in November 2007 at a dinner party. After a brief romance they married on 2 February 2008 at the Élysée Palace in Paris. The marriage is Carla's first and Sarkozy's third. She obtained French nationality and abandoned her Italian one the next summer. (from Wikipedia)

"I'm monogamous from time to time, but I prefer polygamy and polyandry" (Carla Bruni)

"I want a man with nuclear power " (Carla Bruni)

Her best friend, former model Karen Mulder, had a mental breakdown in 2001 and accused her father of molesting her as a child and Elite Models management, high politicians and royals incl. Prince Albert of Monoco of raping her and other models. Mulder alleged she and other girls were used as sex slaves by senior figures in the police and French government.

Carla Bruni has been passed around the rockstars and the power. She is from a wealthy family + has earned millions from both her modeling - and her music career so she can't hardly be called a golddigger. She's most certainly a mind controlled sex slave in the same way as her friend Karen Mulder.

Sarkozy probably got her as a "reward" for serving the agenda.

Carla says that she still wants to continue with her music and she released a new album in July this year. We'll see if there will be anymore albums...

She certainly looks very much Stepforded to me!

Before

and after

Old 20-12-2008, 06:12 AM   #50
lostworld

The author of the Stepford Wives - Ira Levin - is also the author Rosemary's Baby and The Boys from Brazil.

Levin attended Drake University.
Levin's best-known novel is Rosemary's Baby, a horror story of modern day Satanism and other occultisms, set in Manhattan's Upper West Side.

Wrote the Stepford Wives. The premise involves the married men of the fictional town of Stepford, Connecticut, and their fawning, submissive, impossibly beautiful wives.
The wives of Stepford are actually look-alike gynoids, manufactured in secret at the men's club.

The boys from Brazil - Yakov Liebermann is an elderly gentleman who is known as a Nazi hunter.
In September 1974, Liebermann receives a disturbing phone call from a young man who claims he has just finished eavesdropping on the so-called "Angel of Death," Dr. Josef Mengele, the concentration camp medical doctor who performed horrible experiments on camp victims during World War II. According to the young man, Mengele is activating the Kameradenwerk for a strange assignment: he is sending out six Nazis to kill 94 men, who share a few common traits. All men are civil servants, and all of them have to be killed on or about a certain date. Before the young man can finish the conversation, there is a muffled sound of sudden action, followed by silence, and then the telephone line goes dead.
It eventually transpires each of the 94 targets has a son aged 13, a clone of Adolf Hitler planted by Mengele. The assassination of the civil servant father is an attempt to mimic the death of Hitler's own father, with the hope of creating a new Führer for the Nazi movement. This suggests that the Third Reich can develop again into a new superpower.

Levin was married and divorced twice, and had three sons and three grandsons.

All of these productions were hardly just the creation of a very imaginative mind - there's obviously more to it. There are too many "coincidences" - Ira Levin, with all that knowledge, was most def an insider.

(info from Wikipedia)
Old 20-12-2008, 07:51 AM   #51
faulconandsnowjob
Inactive

^ I thought Mengele came to the USA as a part of Project Paperclip...?
Old 20-12-2008, 10:01 AM   #52
lostworld

^ Is there any contradiction?
Old 20-12-2008, 11:57 AM   #53
lostworld

Again - quite a remarkable change for the first lady of France!

Before

and after

Old 20-12-2008, 12:00 PM   #54
brainfreeze
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostworld View Post
Again - quite a remarkable change for the first lady of France!

Before

and after

She only dresses conservatively now due to hubbies position. It makes sense too. Anyone meeting the queen will conform to conservative dress as a sign of respect. But we all know she's still a naughty girl and her and hubby are still swingers, which they don't deny!

Last edited by brainfreeze; 20-12-2008 at 12:01 PM.
brainfreeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2008, 12:28 PM   #55
lostworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
She only dresses conservatively now due to hubbies position. It makes sense too. Anyone meeting the queen will conform to conservative dress as a sign of respect. But we all know she's still a naughty girl and her and hubby are still swingers, which they don't deny!
Hi, and welcome to this thread!
Of course she has to dress conservatively nowdays.
However, I don't think that her relationsship to Sarkozy is that innocent and on equal terms.

Like Carla's best friend and fellow model Karen Mulder let us know during her mental/programming breakdown:
In 2001, Mulder alleged she and other girls were used as sex slaves by senior figures in the police and French government. She also filed a rape complaint in France against Prince Albert of Monaco.
(see previous post on Karen Mulder)

To me it looks more that Carla Bruni has been passed around the rockstars and the power. She is from a wealthy family + has earned millions from both her modeling - and her music career so she can't hardly be called a golddigger. She's most certainly a mind controlled sex slave in the same way as her friend Karen Mulder.

Old 20-12-2008, 12:41 PM   #56
brainfreeze
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostworld View Post
Hi, and welcome to this thread!
Of course she has to dress conservatively nowdays.
However, I don't think that her relationsship to Sarkozy is that innocent and on equal terms.

Like Carla's best friend and fellow model Karen Mulder let us know during her mental/programming breakdown:
(see previous post on Karen Mulder)

To me it looks more that Carla Bruni has been passed around the rockstars and the power. She is from a wealthy family + has earned millions from both her modeling - and her music career so she can't hardly be called a golddigger. She's most certainly a mind controlled sex slave in the same way as her friend Karen Mulder.

Oops...I didn't look into the Karen Mulder situ, I will do now though.

Thanks for the welcome and the lead here.
brainfreeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2008, 12:43 PM   #57
lostworld

^
No problem.
Just so you get an idea of the bigger picture that might be pretty scary actually...
Old 20-12-2008, 01:10 PM   #58
rhydra

Has anyone noticed that many of the after pictures don't have a fold on the top lip under the nose? Not sure what it's called but they don't have it.
Old 20-12-2008, 05:02 PM   #59
lostworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhydra View Post
Has anyone noticed that many of the after pictures don't have a fold on the top lip under the nose? Not sure what it's called but they don't have it.

Hi Rhydra,
and welcome!

I know what you mean. Haven't thought about it though...
Will check it out, thanks!
Old 20-12-2008, 05:08 PM   #60
lostworld

Oh, Oh
This doesn´t sound so good...

Charlize Theron has been laying low these days, so when we saw her last week at the East of Havana screening in NYC, we were totally surprised by how different she looked. We tend to think of Charlize as a sunny blonde so it took us a minute to fully register her severely slicked back brunette hair and red lips. Clearly, she’s a beauty either way, but the looks are so different that we can’t resist comparing!
(from peoplestylewatch.com)

I really like Charlize and think she's a great actress. Beautiful, smart and has a great personality.

Please don't let her be Stepforded...

Last edited by lostworld; 20-12-2008 at 05:18 PM.
lostworld is offline   Reply With Quote