Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 30-06-2012, 10:13 AM   #1
valmar
Banned

Default The "Elite" and Freemasonry

I have a few questions.

How do people "know" that the "Elite" are Freemasons? Where is the proof? The stone-cold, hard fucking evidence?

These two claims need evidence in some form. Photos which display the "Elite" as being such as claimed. Not photo-shopped stuff, but REAL LIFE photos! Evidence such as newspaper articles talking about them being Freemasons would also be useful.

Even if they are Freemasons, that does not automatically make them representatives of Freemasonry, nor does it mean that all Freemasons are pushing some agenda and are thus, "bad". From what I know, freemasonry has no representatives as a whole. Anyone can set a lodge, but it does not mean it is official or endorsed or even recognized by other Freemasons. Would other Freemasons on the forums like to comment on this? Just for accuracy of information purposes. I like being corrected on this stuff by actual members of Freemasonry on the forum.

Last edited by valmar; 30-06-2012 at 10:14 AM.
valmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2012, 12:15 PM   #2
bush doctor

Arrow Top down

Quote:
Originally Posted by valmar View Post
I have a few questions.

How do people "know" that the "Elite" are Freemasons? Where is the proof? The stone-cold, hard fucking evidence?

These two claims need evidence in some form. Photos which display the "Elite" as being such as claimed. Not photo-shopped stuff, but REAL LIFE photos! Evidence such as newspaper articles talking about them being Freemasons would also be useful.

Even if they are Freemasons, that does not automatically make them representatives of Freemasonry, nor does it mean that all Freemasons are pushing some agenda and are thus, "bad". From what I know, freemasonry has no representatives as a whole. Anyone can set a lodge, but it does not mean it is official or endorsed or even recognized by other Freemasons. Would other Freemasons on the forums like to comment on this? Just for accuracy of information purposes. I like being corrected on this stuff by actual members of Freemasonry on the forum.
El ite enough for you

http://www.corbisimages.com/stock-ph...uke-of-kent-at

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...104781&page=17

Last edited by bush doctor; 30-06-2012 at 12:18 PM.
bush doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2012, 12:16 PM   #3
valmar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lydia78
In 1738 Pope Clement XII issued a Papal Bull condemning and excommunicating all Freemasons, whom he pronounced 'enemies of the Roman Church'....
In its text the pope declares that Masonic thought rests on a heresy...- the denial of Jesus's divinity. And he further asserts that the guiding spirits, the 'masterminds', behind Freemasonry are the same as those who provoked the Lutheran Reformation." - Baigent, Leigh & Lincoln, The Holy Blood and the Holy Grail

"In 1740, the Grand Master of the Order of Malta caused the Bull of Pope Clement XII. to be published in that island, and forbade the meetings of the Freemasons. On this occasion several Knights and many citizens left the island; and in 1741, the Inquisition persecuted the Freemasons at Malta. The Grand Master proscribed their assemblies under severe penalties, and six Knights were banished from the island in perpetuity for having assisted at a meeting." - Commander Gourdin,

"Citizens of Northwestern New York acted swiftly in 1826 when they heard the news that William Morgan had disappeared. Morgan, described by an historian of politics as "a somewhat down at heel citizen of Batavia," was a disgruntled Mason who had written a book alleged to be an expose' of Masonic secrets. Rumors contended that the Masons had murdered Morgan. The Order, for its part, maintained a stolid and uncooperative silence, and so local political organizations campaigned to keep support from office- seeking Masons. One new organization, the Anti-Masonry Party, attracted those in the populace who distrusted the Masons and other secret societies. It grew almost overnight, and the party's power base soon stretched from western New York to Pennsylvania, Ohio, New Jersey, Massachusetts, and Vermont.

"In the rush of growth of the anti-Masonic movement, the initiating impetus for it was submerged, and neither the fate of Morgan nor the culpability of the Masonic Order was ascertained. Instead, the new and liberal Anti-Masonry Party became the voice of the poorer citizen against the well-to-do (and most Masons were regarded as rich), the spokesman for the orthodox against Unitarianism and other liberal sects, a supporter of temperance and anti-slavery activities, and a cheerleader for some features of Jacksonian Democracy against the autocratic Federalists. It opposed not only secret societies and government-in-secret, but also imprisonment for debt and drafts for state militia service."But as the party gathered strength it also began to move from the 'left' to the 'right', supporting tariffs on imported goods to prevent the collapse of local industries, better canals for more efficient transport, and banks free from regulatory taxes. As such, it was vainly used by politicians for their own ends, chiefly anti-Jacksonian: Thurlow Weed and William H. Seward tried unsuccessfully through the Anti-Masonry Party to overthrow Martin van Buren's Albany Regency (informal group of Democratic leaders in New York), and politician Thad Stevens in Pennsylvania tried to use it to increase his power. Soon the new party was voting with the National Republican Party against the Jacksonians; by 1834 it had moved entirely to the 'right', for it helped found the reactionary Whig Party, which absorbed the Anti-Masonry Party in 1836." - Brian Francis Redman ("The Big C")

"By the 1880s eight Popes had already condemned Freemasonry when Freemasons urged that these condemnations had been based on erroneous information and were excessively severe. This led Pope Leo XIII to issue his famous encyclical Humanum Genus in 1884. Leo XIII classed Freemasonry as a grouping of secret societies in the 'kingdom of Satan' and, like the Greek Orthodox Church half a century later, stated that it wished 'to bring back after eighteen centuries the manners and customs of the pagans.'"
- Stephen Knight, The Brotherhood

"There was nothing nefarious or subversive on the pope's part, Leo XIII was a troubled man. He felt deeply the great losses in church power, privilege, and wealth brought on by the democratic revolutions and developed such profound mistrust that he kept all of the gold of the Vatican in a box under his own bed. He truly believed democracy was evil, part of the 'kingdom of Satan', and that the Catholic church had a right and duty to oversee every secular government." - John J. Robinson, Born in Blood

"The principles of social science follow. Here naturalists teach that men have all the same rights, and are perfectly equal in condition; that every man is naturally independent; that no one has a right to command other; that it is tyranny to keep men subject to any other authority than that which emanates from themselves."
- Pope Leo XIII, "Humanum Genus"

VATICAN CITY (1985) "The Vatican, clarifying its position on membership in Masonic lodges, said yesterday that Catholics who join such organizations commit 'grave sin'. The new reminder, in the Vatican newspaper L'Osservatore Romano, appeared to be aimed mainly at Catholics in the United States, where some have interpreted recent church statements as relaxing the 247-year-old ban on Masonic membership imposed by Pope Clement XII. A new code of Canon Law outlined on Nov. 25, 1983, omitted membership in the Masons in the list of offenses that incur automatic excommunication." - (UPI)

http://www.mystae.com/restricted/str...tml#Templarism
From the Stickied Thread call "Masonic Beliefs and Practices (2)"

This post highlights why Freemasons are thought to be evil and "Satanic" and other such rubbish. Says a lot to me.
Old 30-06-2012, 12:19 PM   #4
valmar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bush doctor View Post
OK. Anymore? Again, to clarify, just because they are Freemasons does not make them representatives of Freemasonry as a whole.
Old 30-06-2012, 12:57 PM   #5
psquared

For every "elite" Mason there are a dozen Farmers, Steelworkers, road workers, etc who are Freemasons.
Freemasonry doesn't discriminate based on income. Not here anyway. Not sure how it is in other jurisdictions.
I would say 90% of my lodge make very little income and is far from what one would consider "elite". All good men who work very hard for their income.

Last edited by psquared; 30-06-2012 at 02:39 PM.
psquared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2012, 01:15 PM   #6
pepsi78

Ohh my looks like a royal ceremony. If that is not elitism I don't know what is.

Last edited by pepsi78; 30-06-2012 at 01:22 PM.
pepsi78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2012, 02:24 PM   #7
valmar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepsi78 View Post
Ohh my looks like a royal ceremony. If that is not elitism I don't know what is.
The "Elite" are total pricks and give humanity a bad name. Fuck, they give Freemasonry a bad name, even. There is enough evidence of that on the forums alone.
Old 30-06-2012, 02:40 PM   #8
psquared

Define Elite. What makes one Elite? Income? Pedigree? Family Connections?

What makes one a member of the so called "elite"?
Old 30-06-2012, 03:19 PM   #9
valmar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by psquared View Post

Hmmmm...good question. How does one describe this group of people then? The International Bankers, the attendees of the Bilderberg meetings, etc? How do we define our enemy? If you have a better word describing them, tell me. I want this global madness, the wars, etc, to end as well.
Old 30-06-2012, 03:25 PM   #10
pepsi78

Quote:

What makes it elite ? the practice. Just like in the army there are elite soldiers, elite snipers and so on. Just like in the army in the social world there are people that train to become elites. They learn to rule and become best at it, that is an elite. An elite order is created out of this.

As such an institution like the free masons where members train to become elite so they can then occupy positions of powers in the establishment and rule over the social class.

Masons teaches to better your self ( become an elite), since the best of the best of the best are the elites, the elitist force.

Elitism is royalism

Last edited by pepsi78; 30-06-2012 at 03:25 PM.
Old 30-06-2012, 03:33 PM   #11
eppyone

Quote:
What makes it elite ? the practice. Just like in the army there are elite soldiers, elite snipers and so on. Just like in the army in the social world there are people that train to become elites. They learn to rule and become best at it, that is an elite. An elite order is created out of this.

As such an institution like the free masons where members train to become elite so they can then occupy positions of powers in the establishment and rule over the social class.

Masons teaches to better your self ( become an elite), since the best of the best of the best are the elites, the elitist force.

Elitism is royalism
I always try to better myself. I Guess I'm elite...
eppyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2012, 03:41 PM   #12
pepsi78

Quote:
Originally Posted by eppyone View Post
I always try to better myself. I Guess I'm elite...
When you become best at something, it's what you are, an elite. I'm sure there are elites in all departaments of walking life in different practices, like elite doctors, military elite, elite scientist and so on.

However the elites we are talking about are the ones that have become elites in ruling the social class. Since masonry is an "internal society" with rules, customs and regulations like in a society then it is what masons train for, mostly the social aspect since social or sociaty is the same term.

The ocult is the hidden society, the hidden social class. Since masonry is a "secret society" then it's what they become better at. To rule over the social aspects, elites of society, part of the ruling class.

Only problem is that masonry it's self is corrupt and it does not make good ruling elite but the contrary.

Masonry is just one of the many of such institutions that are part of the establishment.
Old 30-06-2012, 04:07 PM   #13
oiram
Inactive

Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Arrow Nowhere to hide nowhere to run........ End Game!

Nowhere to hide nowhere to run........ End Game!

Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it!

Last edited by oiram; 30-06-2012 at 04:08 PM.
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2012, 04:29 PM   #14
eppyone

Quote:
When you become best at something, it's what you are, an elite. I'm sure there are elites in all departaments of walking life in different practices, like elite doctors, military elite, elite scientist and so on.

However the elites we are talking about are the ones that have become elites in ruling the social class. Since masonry is an "internal society" with rules, customs and regulations like in a society then it is what masons train for, mostly the social aspect since social or sociaty is the same term.

The ocult is the hidden society, the hidden social class. Since masonry is a "secret society" then it's what they become better at. To rule over the social aspects, elites of society, part of the ruling class.

Only problem is that masonry it's self is corrupt and it does not make good ruling elite but the contrary.

Masonry is just one of the many of such institutions that are part of the establishment.
That's funny, you state that Freemasonry is a secret society and follow that with telling me what really goes on in Freemasonry.
Old 30-06-2012, 04:30 PM   #15
eppyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by oiram View Post
Nowhere to hide nowhere to run........ End Game!

Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it!

Does LG have two accounts here?
Old 30-06-2012, 04:45 PM   #16
pepsi78

Quote:
That's funny, you state that Freemasonry is a secret society and follow that with telling me what really goes on in Freemasonry.
It's an internal society, it is a social order, however you can spin it how you like.

eppyone, I think this is speaks the truth.

Last edited by pepsi78; 30-06-2012 at 04:52 PM.
Old 30-06-2012, 04:47 PM   #17
bush doctor

Lightbulb Silly Billy

Quote:
More people are waking up silly and desperate one

Old 30-06-2012, 05:02 PM   #18
dr steam

Default The elitist PYRAMID STRUCTURE...

Quote:
Ruling class
The term ruling class refers to the social class of a given society that decides upon and sets that society's political policy by assuming there is one such particular class in the given society.Sometimes, there is a ruling class in a particular sector of the upper class that adheres to quite specific circumstances: it has both the most material wealth and the most widespread influence over all the other classes, and it chooses to actively exercise that power to shape the direction of a locality, a country, and/or the world.A sociologist, C. Wright Mills, argued that the ruling class differs from the power elite. The latter simply refers to the small group of people with the most political power. Many of them are politicians, hired political managers, and military leaders.Under the Marxist view of capitalism, the ruling class, the capitalists or bourgeoisie, consists of those who own and control the means of production and thus are able to dominate and exploit the working class, getting them to labor enough to produce surplus-value, the basis for profits, interest, and rent (property income). This property income can be used to accumulate more power, to extend class domination further. The economic power of a class gives it extraordinary political power so that state or government policies almost always reflect the perceived interests of that class.Ruling classes tend to be looked at negatively because they are often viewed as having little respect of or interest in the rights of the inferior classes.

Elite

Mills wrote in his 1957 book The Power Elite that the "elite" are "those political, economic, and military circles, which as an intricate set of overlapping small but dominant groups share decisions having at least national consequences. Insofar as national events are decided, the power elite are those who decide them."
According to Mills, the governing elite in the US primarily draws its members from three areas: (i) the highest political leaders (including the president) and a handful of key cabinet members and close advisers; (ii) major corporate owners and directors; and (iii) high ranking military officers. These groups overlap, and elites tend to circulate from one sector to another, consolidating power as they do so.Unlike the ruling class, a social formation based on heritage and social ties, the power elite is characterized by the organizational structure through which its wealth is acquired. According to Mills, part of the power elite is "the managerial reorganization of the propertied classes into the more or less unified stratum of the corporate rich." Domhoff further clarified the differences in the two terms: "The upper class as a whole does not do the ruling. Instead, class rule is manifested through the activities of a wide variety of organizations and institutions... Leaders within the upper class join with high-level employees in the organizations they control to make up what will be called the power elite."
The Marxist theoretician Nikolai Bukharin anticipated the power elite theory in his 1929 work, Imperialism and World Economy: "present-day state power is nothing but an entrepreneurs' company of tremendous power, headed even by the same persons that occupy the leading positions in the banking and syndicate offices

Global elite

The global elite is a loosely defined term used to describe the richest and most powerful people in the world.[1] The term is often applied to the "politicians, central bankers, chief executives and lesser mortals" who gather at the annual World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, traditionally held near the end of January.
The "Global elite" is partly defined by wealth, featuring the world's millionaires and billionaires. Some of them work for large corporations such as JPMorgan Chase, Goldman Sachs, and Bank of America. Others include successful entrepreneurs in the emerging markets of India and the People's Republic of China. Due to an Internet-connected society that is growing at a rapid pace despite recent economic woes, East Africa is also reaching the top list of global economic relevance. Many millionaires can be found in that region, especially in South Africa. Members of the "global elite" may tend to be insular and benefit from unregulated capitalism. Some of them may form a "transnational leisure class," sometimes depicted as "the beautiful people," whose influence manages to transgress the boundaries of nations that they visit in order to form a worldwide social group based on a "trinity" of glamour, wealth and power.

In the wake of the late-2000s recession, a separate economy for the global elite has appeared to have recovered while the economy for the working class is still under large elements of turmoil. Innovations made by the elite corporations (for example, the search engine Google, the multinational electronic commerce site Amazon.com and the iPhone line of smart phones) improved the lot of the working class people while granting their creators significant levels of wealth. Most of the Internet elites are highly educated people who made their own wealth. They have a tendency to hold a mixed set of feelings towards their peers who have failed in their education. The super-rich are practically becoming their own nation, buying houses outside their country of residence, for example.

The global elite are regarded by many as the "movers and shakers of the world economy," while others caution that their power over the world economy is very limited. Conspiracists accuse them of using secretive societies like the Bilderberg Group and the Council on Foreign Relations to manipulate world events.

Briefly the elite is the top of an pyramid structure as the Freemasons appears to worship

Last edited by dr steam; 30-06-2012 at 05:23 PM.
dr steam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2012, 05:20 PM   #19
lightgiver

Arrow BS Jesuit Masons

Quote:
Originally Posted by valmar View Post
I have a few questions.

The Games Masonic Jesuits Play..All Religion controlled by the same brotherhood...Hoodwink Ra men...Its all a fookin round you sunbeam...but by lookin at your Eye of Horus avatar you already know this.

Quote:
The Freemasons controlled the council planning committee and the council itself. Decisions would be made in the lodge during the day by Freemasons from 'opposing' parties and they would play out a farce of a public 'debate' at the council meeting in the evening before voting for what had been agreed at the lodge.

In the ancient world, the hierarchy focused on the Sun because they knew its effect at a deep level, while the masses worshipped the Sun because its heat and light had an obvious and crucial role in ensuring an abundant harvest. In the same way, an initiate of the esoteric knowledge will read the Bible differently to a Christian or Jewish believer. The initiate will recognize the symbolism, the numerology and the esoteric codes, while the believer takes the text literally So the same text acts as a means of passing on esoteric knowledge to the initiated and creates a prison-religion for the masses who are not initiated.

Manly P. Hall, the Freemasonic historian and initiate, said that black magic dictated the state religion in Egypt and that the intellectual and spiritual activities of the people were paralyzed by complete obedience to the dogma formulated by the priestcraft...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=174
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88058

Last edited by lightgiver; 30-06-2012 at 05:50 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2012, 06:00 PM   #20
lightgiver

Lightbulb The Secret

Quote:
Originally Posted by bush doctor View Post
More people are waking up silly and desperate one

One account on one forum is enough

Who the eck would want 2 accounts...maybe the desperate ones

Quote:

Last edited by lightgiver; 30-06-2012 at 06:01 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote