Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Old 24-08-2012, 01:57 PM   #1
ablitive

Default Judge Warns of Civil War if Obama is Reelected

This could well be a possibility, American people are now fearing their bill of rights being torn to shreds by this up and coming fascist leader and the possibility of foreign Globalist troops taking over the streets if he gets in.

The very fact that people are now being hunted down for questioning the Government and being detained under NDAA in mental institutes for voicing their opinions on social media is enough to ring alarm bells. It is dangerous times and I don't think that Americans are going to give up their arms and their country that easy.

A Lubbock County, Texas, judge recently appeared on a local FOX News Television show to promote his proposed tax increase when he dropped a series of bombshell comments regarding the possibility of President Obama being reelected.

As the judge was making his case for the tax increase he begin to outline what he believed may happen if Obama is reelected which included civil war and U.N. troops on the streets of America.

If the people of this once great nation stand together, seek out and be a part of proactive solutions, and speak the truth we may just have a chance of stopping these dastardly plans.

http://theintelhub.com/2012/08/23/ju...-is-reelected/

Last edited by ablitive; 24-08-2012 at 02:06 PM.
ablitive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2012, 02:47 PM   #2
chip1
Banned

VERY QUIETLY OBAMA'S CITIZENSHIP CASE REACHES THE SUPREME COURT
AP - WASHINGTON D.C.

In a move certain to fuel the debate over Obama's qualifications for the presidency, the group "Americans for Freedom of Information" has Released copies of President Obama's college transcripts from Occidental College ... Released today, the transcript school indicates that Obama, under the name Barry Soetoro, received financial aid as a foreign student from Indonesia as an undergraduate. The transcript was released by OccidentalCollege in compliance with a court order in a suit brought by the group in the Superior Court of California.

If he was not a foreign student,then he should be prosecuted for obtaining financial aid under false pretenses.

The transcript shows that Obama (Soetoro) applied for financial aid and was awarded a fellowship for foreign students from the Fulbright Foundation Scholarship program. To qualify, for the scholarship, a student must claim foreign citizenship.

This document would seem to provide the smoking gun that many of Obama's detractors have been seeking. Along with the evidence that he was first born in Kenya and there is no record of him ever applying for US citizenship, this is looking pretty grim. The news has created a firestorm at the White House as the release casts increasing doubt about Obama's legitimacy and qualification to serve as President article titled, "Obama Eligibility Questioned," leading some to speculate that the story may overshadow economic issues on Obama's first official visit to the U.K. In a related matter, under growing pressure from several groups,Justice Antonin Scalia announced that the Supreme Court agreed on Tuesday to hear arguments concerning Obama's legal eligibility to serve as President in a case brought by Leo Donofrio of New Jersey.

This lawsuit claims Obama's dual citizenship disqualified him from serving as president.. Donofrio's case is just one of 18 suits brought by citizens demanding proof of Obama's citizenship or qualification to serve as president.

Gary Kreep of the United States Justice Foundation has released the results of their investigation of Obama's campaign spending. This study estimates that Obama has spent upwards of $950,000 in campaign funds in the past year with eleven law firms in 12 states for legal resources to block disclosure of any of his personal records. Mr. Kreep indicated that the investigation is still ongoing but that the final report will be provided to the U.S. Attorney general, Eric Holder. Mr. Holder has refused to comment on the matter...

Isn't it illegal to use campaign funds for personal expenses? So why isn't he being prosecuted?

Subject: RE: Issue of Passport?

While I've little interest in getting in the middle of the Obama birth issue, Paul Hollrah over at FSM did so yesterday and believes the issue can be resolved by Obama answering one simple question: What passport did he use when he was shuttling between New York , Jakarta , and Karachi ?

So how did a young man who arrived in New York in early June 1981, without the price of a hotel room in his pocket, suddenly come up with the price of a round-the-world trip just a month later?

And once he was on a plane, shuttling between New York , Jakarta , and Karachi , what passport was he offering when he passed through Customs and Immigration?

The American people not only deserve to have answers to these questions, they must have answers. It makes the debate over Obama's citizenship a rather short and simple one.

Q: Did he travel to Pakistan in 1981, at age 20?
A : Yes, by his own admission.

Q: What passport did he travel under?
A: There are only three possibilities.

1) He traveled with a U.S. ... Passport,
2) He traveled with a British passport, or
3) He traveled with an Indonesia passport.

Q: Is it possible that Obama traveled with a U.S. Passport in 1981?
A: No. It is not possible. Pakistan was on the U.S. .. State Department's "no travel" list in 1981.

Conclusion: When Obama went to Pakistan in 1981 he was traveling either with a British passport or an Indonesian passport.

Last edited by chip1; 24-08-2012 at 02:50 PM.
chip1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2012, 11:11 AM   #3
kith
Banned

FOX News using Judge Tom Head to threaten voters into voting Romney.

The people of America have already lost the election by being "given" the choice between Obama and Romney.
kith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2012, 10:39 PM   #4
reverendjim
Inactive

amazing ain't it? clinton was impeached as quick as can be for getting a blowjob....but then there is the never ending obama birther issue with endless evidence. yet this fraud wont end up in court. amazing....just amazing

edit....not only that but clinton is looked at as some kind of hero....lol...but then so is obama...amazing...

Last edited by reverendjim; 25-08-2012 at 10:42 PM.
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2012, 12:22 AM   #5
kith
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverendjim View Post
amazing ain't it? clinton was impeached as quick as can be for getting a blowjob....but then there is the never ending obama birther issue with endless evidence. yet this fraud wont end up in court. amazing....just amazing

edit....not only that but clinton is looked at as some kind of hero....lol...but then so is obama...amazing...
And Reagan is worshipped by some arseholes. The revisionism on his presidency is amazing.

I lived through it. He was SHIT! Everyone took the piss out of the idjit.

But no chance of that for Bush, eh?

Oh wait...
kith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2012, 01:33 AM   #6
believenothing
Banned

I have a feeling if the media and polls were accurate for all Americans, Obama and Romney combined would have less than 50% support. Every now and then I run into some brainwashed supporter or see somebody with a bumper sticker or shirt, but the majority of Americans I've talked to about it IRL hate Obama, don't plan to vote, and would never vote for a Mormon. The US has only had one Catholic president after all. A Mormon has no chance unless the results are rigged. As for as Obama, he isn't very popular even in the so-called 'blue states' except among some suspicious liberal-types. I've even seen a few offensive bumper stickers saying "don't re-nig 2012" and the drivers were black.

I don't think there would be a civil war yet, but there will be a breaking point probably starting in Texas if I had to guess where citizens take up arms and start shooting. I just hope they are wise enough to choose political and treasonous targets and not go after civilians who have nothing to do with it. The guy down the street in the McMansion driving an expensive car might be a douche, but he isn't the problem. The military would be used at this point, but I have a feeling a lot of soldiers would defect and maybe a civil war would indeed break out. That's a while off though. Obama will be re-elected most likely and this will trigger the seeding of dissent among the sheeple, but again it won't manifest as a civil war for some time.
believenothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2012, 01:49 AM   #7
bikerdruid
Banned

Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest

and romney is the best choice??
wow..americans sure have shite for choice, eh?
it's laughable.
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2012, 02:50 AM   #8
tenzingnorgay
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by believenothing View Post
I have a feeling if the media and polls were accurate for all Americans, Obama and Romney combined would have less than 50% support. Every now and then I run into some brainwashed supporter or see somebody with a bumper sticker or shirt, but the majority of Americans I've talked to about it IRL hate Obama, don't plan to vote, and would never vote for a Mormon. The US has only had one Catholic president after all. A Mormon has no chance unless the results are rigged. As for as Obama, he isn't very popular even in the so-called 'blue states' except among some suspicious liberal-types. I've even seen a few offensive bumper stickers saying "don't re-nig 2012" and the drivers were black.

I don't think there would be a civil war yet, but there will be a breaking point probably starting in Texas if I had to guess where citizens take up arms and start shooting. I just hope they are wise enough to choose political and treasonous targets and not go after civilians who have nothing to do with it. The guy down the street in the McMansion driving an expensive car might be a douche, but he isn't the problem. The military would be used at this point, but I have a feeling a lot of soldiers would defect and maybe a civil war would indeed break out. That's a while off though. Obama will be re-elected most likely and this will trigger the seeding of dissent among the sheeple, but again it won't manifest as a civil war for some time.
I think the odds of extreme violent civil unrest, which some might call a "civil war" will be quite high if Obama is re-elected because the economy will be so bad and he will be blamed.

Last edited by tenzingnorgay; 26-08-2012 at 04:22 PM.
tenzingnorgay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2012, 04:16 AM   #9
believenothing
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerdruid View Post
it's laughable.
It's more like no choice because Americans and the Western 'democracies' in general don't really choose. Sooner or later they'll realize this and that is when civil war will break out. Neither Obama nor Romney are the lesser or greater of two evils. They are two heads on the same puppet.
believenothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2012, 06:32 AM   #10
arcyclus

Quote:
it's laughable.
Whats even more laughable is every US president we've been stuck with has gotten progressively worse. It was hard to imagine anything worse than George Bush... then obama happened.

2012 will give us another sorry excuse for a president...count on it!
arcyclus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2012, 07:32 AM   #11
fast eddie

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcyclus View Post
Whats even more laughable is every US president we've been stuck with has gotten progressively worse. It was hard to imagine anything worse than George Bush... then obama happened.
Oh man.

Quote:
2012 will give us another sorry excuse for a president...count on it!
I've been counting on it long before Romney was selected. It doesn't even matter which asswipe is elected. We're fucked.

I have been expressing my despair in this, the worst election of all time, to some of my peers. Often I get an immediate response "Romney this" or "Obama (the cool black guy ) that" IOW typical partisan talking points.

We're fucked.
fast eddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2012, 07:18 PM   #12
arcyclus

Just wanted to point out,...There also was talk of a civil war in 2008 if obama was elected president of the US.
Old 27-08-2012, 12:10 AM   #13
ablitive

Quote:
Just wanted to point out,...There also was talk of a civil war in 2008 if obama was elected president of the US.
Big difference between then and now.

He has shown his true colours and broken promises after 4 years. He was supposed to bring the troops home and shut guantanamo bay

NDAA, Martial law on the brink, Attack on 2nd amendment, people being arrested for social media content, demonising war veterans etc. .
Old 27-08-2012, 03:09 AM   #14
arcyclus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ablitive View Post
Big difference between then and now.

He has shown his true colours and broken promises after 4 years. He was supposed to bring the troops home and shut guantanamo bay

NDAA, Martial law on the brink, Attack on 2nd amendment, people being arrested for social media content, demonising war veterans etc. .
True on all counts.

I don't know why his behavior comes as a surprise to anyone? His voting record, as well as where he stands on every issue is a matter of record, and has been for a long time.

http://www.ontheissues.org/barack_obama.htm
Old 27-08-2012, 06:10 AM   #15
ablitive

Quote:
True on all counts.

I don't know why his behavior comes as a surprise to anyone? His voting record, as well as where he stands on every issue is a matter of record, and has been for a long time.

http://www.ontheissues.org/barack_obama.htm
I didn't even mention the Christian element, he has also pissed of a lot of them on moral grounds with same sex marriage etc.
Old 27-08-2012, 04:16 PM   #16
bikerdruid
Banned

Quote:
I didn't even mention the Christian element, he has also pissed of a lot of them on moral grounds with same sex marriage etc.
you say this like it's a bad thing.
Old 27-08-2012, 05:48 PM   #17
ablitive

Quote:
you say this like it's a bad thing.
Less support for him.

This is why I believe this man will turn on the Churches if he gets back into power.
Old 27-08-2012, 06:58 PM   #18
bikerdruid
Banned

Quote:
Less support for him.

This is why I believe this man will turn on the Churches if he gets back into power.
wow...why on earth would he do that?
the christian right has shot, and continues to shoot themselves in the foot.
the churches are not a threat.

the christian right... is neither...

Last edited by bikerdruid; 27-08-2012 at 06:59 PM.
Old 27-08-2012, 09:21 PM   #19
arcyclus

Quote:
the christian right has shot, and continues to shoot themselves in the foot.
So does the left.....MOF, the left has done more than just shot themselves in the foot, they may have blown their whole leg off.

The obama messiah just didn't work out at all.
Old 27-08-2012, 09:32 PM   #20
bikerdruid
Banned

moved

Last edited by bikerdruid; 27-08-2012 at 10:24 PM.