Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Old 15-08-2012, 08:47 AM   #1
ablitive

Default Obama pulling a false flag assassination attempt?

Since America has now become the false flag capital of the world this would not surprise me at all. We have had everything from 9/11 Underwear bombers, Arura and Wisconson shootings etc, so why not stage something similar on his life?

A false flag assassination attempt on his own life would be multi pronged. It would stall the election, usher in Martial Law, further his quest towards abolishing the 2nd amendment and of course gain him sympathy votes from watershed followers.

It may even place him on the global stage thus fulfilling prophecy. Could you imagine the headline, Obama fatally wounded in assignation attack, and then a few days later he miraculously recovers.

Kelly Keisling, Tennessee state Representative, is concerned that the Obama administration and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) are planning events that will lead to “martial law”.

The DHS are seeking to hire “role players” for TSA and Air Marshall programs beginning in December 2012.

The use of role players facilitates training exercises for the US armed forces. Those same training exercises that were conducted during the 9/11 attacks which caused confusion and may have been the catalyst to allowing for the globalist-controlled destruction the Twin Towers to go through without disruption.

Private sector persons provided by the DHS could and probably would be used to create a false flag attack by their mere presence.

The solicitation and culmination of this possible coming false flag may be on or around the time of December 2012. With the assistance of Obama, as Commander-in-Chief, the suspension of the 2012 elections could be declared with an executive order for preservation of continuity of government.

The planned false flag attack, according to a DHS whistleblower , will be a staged assignation attempt on Obama that will be linked to a white supremacist group that will be used to incite black and Hispanic Americans into starting riots all across the nation.

http://www.pakalertpress.com/2012/08...012-elections/

Last edited by ablitive; 15-08-2012 at 09:14 AM.
ablitive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2012, 12:11 AM   #2
Dude111

Wouldnt surprise me if he did something to try and get ppl back on his side,etc........
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2012, 12:18 AM   #3
tnt1

I don't think he is going to have to mess with that as I believe they are hard at work digging dirt on Paul Ryan which likely will be easy enough to find and when they do history will probably show Ryan a political suicide move for Romney. Ryan kills any real chance of Romney standing a chance when it comes right down to it. The thing that is sad is that the corporate powers behind all this don't give a shit which one of these stooges we select as both of them were bought and paid for a long time ago and are basically yes men. Underneath the snake oils salesman charm neither one of them represents the common man let alone most of us reading here. They represent other multi millionaires and the large corporations of too big to fails and of course the banksters. Always the banksters. People say I'm voting for so and so because I believe he can fix this country and I'm like yeah right. The truth is they don't see a problem to fix. They only want status quo and so long as their own portfolios stay looking great they could give a crap about yours or the countries for that matter!
Old 16-08-2012, 12:56 AM   #4
ablitive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude111 View Post
Wouldnt surprise me if he did something to try and get ppl back on his side,etc........
Scripture says it. "And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death, and his deadly wound was healed: and al the world wondered after the beast" Revelation 13:3

He would get all the sympathy of the world from gullible sheeple that continuously soak in main stream media on their flat screen colour television sets and tabloid newspapers. Unfortunately that's the majority of people on this planet.

The only people that seem to really know what's going on behind the scenes are those that trawl through alternative media. Its here where you hear the truth and breakdown of all his recent fascist executive orders that he passed Martial Law Internet take over, NDAA, CISPA, FEMA Concentration camps and internment without trial etc.

Last edited by ablitive; 16-08-2012 at 01:05 AM.
ablitive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2012, 05:03 AM   #5
Dude111

I agree.....

We here on this site are the only ones that ARE AWAKE.... Its sad when loved ones wont listen to you,call you crazy,etc............
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2012, 05:34 AM   #6
simphiwe

Default missing picture

Am i missing the picture here. Elections are to be held in November but the Obama false flag is planned for December. How is that gonna stop the elections or is there a missing info i dont comprehend?
simphiwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2012, 11:34 AM   #7
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
Why would he?

His priority atm is to rescue himself until "elections" without being dragged into an Iran war.

The Israelis currently try to beat the war drums even more intensively, since they fear a second Obama term would relax his stance towards zionist vassalage.

I am not a fan of Obama, he is actually cholera, but his "rivals" are the black death.

If I was Obama, I tried to get out of the theater without too much damage. It won't get any better after "elections" but straight worse, the US are screwed because they failed to restrict the jewish US domination. Now they will pay the prize.

So my advise, don't vote for any Wall Street warmongering puppets any more.

Last edited by tinyint; 17-08-2012 at 11:39 AM.
tinyint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2012, 11:43 AM   #8
tzlr_17

Quote:
I agree.....

We here on this site are the only ones that ARE AWAKE.... Its sad when loved ones wont listen to you,call you crazy,etc............
Do you actually believe that? If so, do you realise how ridiculous that statement sounds?
tzlr_17 is offline   Reply With Quote