Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Old 21-09-2012, 03:05 PM   #21
motleyhoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by jechyrah View Post
No I'm not blaming him, because we're never going to get our troops out f the middle east. It's not his choice so why blame him.
Then why did he say he would get them out? In fact, one of his top priorities was going to be getting the troops out of Afghanistan and Iraq.

Answer: Because politicians are no different than con men. Their #1 job is to get you on their side, and in a position of trust, by telling you what you want to hear. Obama is just as good at it as every other politician con man that has come along. And people line up behind him like he's the Pied Piper, later on finding every excuse they can scrounge up for his shortcomings and lies.

Obama = liar. Romney = liar. Two con men - two liars. And about 100,000,000 ignorant voters who think a con man can solve their problems.

"Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it ... It is not a field of a few acres of ground, but a cause, that we are defending, and whether we defeat the enemy in one battle, or by degrees, the consequences will be the same." -- Thomas Paine
motleyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2012, 03:19 PM   #22
motleyhoo

Rahn Emanual, and all the rest of the NWO's lackeys and caretakers, have profited handsomely off of the gang problem in our inner cities, along with the drug problems, gun problems, poverty problems, and all of the other problems that have been intentionally created. All of these people, like Rahm Emanuel, are invested in our prison system and in the corporations that support it, along with the companies who are supplying the equipment that is is being used to militarize our local law enforcement. This is the natural order of things when your govt gets turned into a financial oligarchy controlled by corporate and banking insiders who are in bed with the politicians.

"Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it ... It is not a field of a few acres of ground, but a cause, that we are defending, and whether we defeat the enemy in one battle, or by degrees, the consequences will be the same." -- Thomas Paine
Old 22-09-2012, 02:27 AM   #23
302bluefog
Banned

Quote:
So because Mitt Romney is morman I'm going to say he's responsible for the violence here in Salt Lake City. People being shot when answering their doors, broken down on the road thinking someone is going to help and that someone stabs them and leaves them for dead. Mitt this is your FAULT! lol....
This is ridiculous for the fact that Salt Lake City is one of the safest places in America.

On the other hand Chicago has the highest murder rate of any major American city.
302bluefog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2012, 12:01 AM   #24
302bluefog
Banned

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...-hometown.html
Old 26-09-2012, 02:49 PM   #25
ravenblack

Unhappy Raven black

Quote:
Guess what, U.S. Troop Suicides outnumber killings in Afghanistan.
What else do you have to say?
Stop being illiterate
This is the saddest part. The zionists/Rothchild/moneymafia is killing our fine young men. My son is one. The thought that it would be easier to be dead than to continue is just so sad!!!!!! The choooos have made Iraq into a 'killing field' and those poor soldiers, they have to LIVE in this black hole of a place, knowing that their death means nothing!!!!
ravenblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2012, 02:59 PM   #26
jechyrah
Inactive

the reason for the Suicides is because they can't handle the attrocities they are seeing every day. Young women and children being murdered. Innocent civilians being blown up, etc. I probably wouldn't be able to handle it myself, I've been in that place twice in my life without even witnessing these horrible things. Plus the Gov. doesn't give two shits for our soldiers. GOP keeps blocking Veterans jobs bills, half are homeless or unemployed and cannot integrate back into society because of the PTSD....
jechyrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2012, 03:32 PM   #27
302bluefog
Banned

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenblack View Post
This is the saddest part. The zionists/Rothchild/moneymafia is killing our fine young men. My son is one. The thought that it would be easier to be dead than to continue is just so sad!!!!!! The choooos have made Iraq into a 'killing field' and those poor soldiers, they have to LIVE in this black hole of a place, knowing that their death means nothing!!!!
Why would anyone join the army then?
Old 26-09-2012, 03:34 PM   #28
jechyrah
Inactive

No idea... I thought about it before I had a family because of the opportunities they provide for college and school, plus if you make it a career it's ok money. But I think that;s why alot do, plus the ones that think 'Merica Fuck Yeah! are gung ho to join.
jechyrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2012, 06:49 PM   #29
motleyhoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by 302bluefog View Post
Why would anyone join the army then?
Because anyone graduating high school today who isn't prepared for college or can't afford it is looking at a lifelong career flipping burgers or working in a Walmart stockroom. The military recruiters come along and sell this glamorous life and job skills training. It's easy to see why an 18 year old would fall for this, especially in the Midwest where these people have never been out into the real world.

Old 26-09-2012, 11:04 PM   #30
rodin
Banned

Quote:
Who's choice is it then?
Jewish mafiya
rodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2012, 12:50 AM   #31
marisabia

Quote:
Originally Posted by motleyhoo View Post
Because anyone graduating high school today who isn't prepared for college or can't afford it is looking at a lifelong career flipping burgers or working in a Walmart stockroom. The military recruiters come along and sell this glamorous life and job skills training. It's easy to see why an 18 year old would fall for this, especially in the Midwest where these people have never been out into the real world.

Yea. Or they simply can't find a job. Unemployment rises as the need for.new recruits rises.
marisabia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2012, 02:42 AM   #32
302bluefog
Banned

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by motleyhoo View Post

Where are these kids in the Midwest parents to tell them killing is wrong?
Old 27-09-2012, 03:29 AM   #33
motleyhoo

Quote:
Where are these kids in the Midwest parents to tell them killing is wrong?
They're white, middle class American Christians. Dropping bombs on their enemy is like a past time. They sit around drinking lemonade and watching reruns of shock & awe over and over again. They're proud of their kids for serving and protecting God's country from those that hate our freedom. Well, that's the gist of it anyway.

Old 27-09-2012, 04:17 PM   #34
fast eddie

This allegation is the silliest type of conflation. I'm no Obama apologist; I think both "mainstream" candidates are a joke. But to blame Obama for the homocide rate in Chicago is beyond ridiculous.

Maybe we could blame the Pope, because Chicago is a Catholic town.

Maybe we could blame Father Pfleger because he is probably the higest profile community actitvist in Chicago.

Maybe we could blame me because I grew up in Chicago and still live in the area.

Maybe we could blame the Flying Spagetti Monster because he makes a convenient scapegoat.
fast eddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2012, 07:04 PM   #35
motleyhoo

I caught my neighbor's cat killing a poor defenseless chipmunk in my yard the other day, and I blame Obama for that too.

Old 30-09-2012, 06:28 AM   #36
302bluefog
Banned

CHICAGO

Old 01-10-2012, 04:23 AM   #37
druggalo

Default reup

vote 4 kwame kilpatrik

we all hate you, and we think you're a stupid bytch!"

It's called tough love, you dumb slut.
druggalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 01:27 PM   #38
302bluefog
Banned

Old 03-10-2012, 05:28 PM   #39
302bluefog
Banned

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2012/08/...towns-murders/

"Finally, this past weekend, President Barack Obama commented on his hometown’s bad crime and horrific murder rate. Unlike the live, heartfelt comment Obama made on March 23 – “If I had a son, he’d look like Trayvon” – Obama planned and videotaped his comments regarding the ongoing crime spree and murders in Chicago to be viewed on the Bud Billiken Parade broadcast on ABC television.

Apparently a last minute endeavor, it arrived too late to even be used in the broadcast. How discouraging and inappropriate."
Old 17-10-2012, 02:25 AM   #40
302bluefog
Banned

Exclamation

Obama is talking about the Chicago murders and hand gun violence during the debate right now.