Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Old 25-06-2015, 02:50 AM   #21
noworldgovt
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by frase View Post
He called out the bin laden raid as a hoax, and was all over Obama's birth certificate if I remember...
He's definitely got some interesting opinions, but I remember him trying to keep Pat Buchanan from getting the Reform nomination back in the day. I fear he would expand US involvement in the Middle East and being an even worse Israel Firster than many of the other candidates. On domestic issues he would be a welcome change with outside the box thinking.
noworldgovt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2015, 02:53 AM   #22
noworldgovt
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomengranate View Post
All the current 2016 are literally trash. Personality wise I prefer Mitt Romney but he would just be used as ALL THE REST of the options to strike Iran and it's unclear if he's running. We're not voting for an israeli warhorse BUT we're voting for an American president. Hillary and jeb would CERTAINLY take us on a warpath. Donald Trump is actually better but I actually believe Jeb is better than Hillary. Hillary is the most war focused one.
Rand Paul is the only decent candidate. All these other candidates are stealing any publicity he would otherwise be getting. And he's not that great on a number of issues either. Still the only legitimate choice however.
noworldgovt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 10:47 PM   #23
pomengranate
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by madbomber View Post
I think Romney decided not to run back in January, but who knows if he'll change his mind. I can't see the American people electing another Bush but I said the same thing about his brother's second term too. Hilary is dangerous. I wouldn't trust her not to embark on military adventures for a minute. Trump is the unknown quantity here but he has donated substantial sums to Clinton when she was running for the NY senate seat a few years ago and he's also donated to the Clinton foundation, which is nothing more than a racket where cash gets you access. Blair has pulled a similar stunt in the UK.

For me, Trump will only run so far before bailing out and his voters, with a bit of encouragement, will decamp to Hilary's side.
In today's news they were mad when Donald Trump balked when Hazbollah was mentioned. It appears the jews want to be CERTAIN that they can squeeze another war from the USA if they position Donald as president. They did get him to call Obama weak on Iran and criticize the nuclear deal, but they want nothing short of USA striking Iran and todays matter was Donald stumbling when Hazbollah was mentioned.
pomengranate is offline   Reply With Quote