Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Entertainment Industry

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 31-05-2018, 10:31 AM   #1
fudgetusk
Senior Member
 
fudgetusk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 4,322
Likes: 920 (643 Posts)
Default Greatest American Hero- Red Dragon

Most will have seen the show.

Guy gets a suit from aliens and becomes a superhero. Check out the logo on his suit. Which is RED.



It is the mahjong symbol for 'Red Dragon'



As in the Red Dragon of Revelations whish is seen in the sky. The character in the tv show can fly.

It is interesting that the bible refers to this red dragon as 'great' which fits with the title of this tv show.

3 And another sign appeared in heaven: behold, a great, fiery red dragon having seven heads and ten horns, and seven diadems on his heads.


Here is one of the aliens that gives him the suit.



Very reptilian.

The Red Dragon is out there on earth and this show was meant for him to see.

Now let's all listen to the fantastic theme tune.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4JCehDOy54
__________________
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=317483

The connection between Icke and 9/11

Last edited by fudgetusk; 31-05-2018 at 11:37 AM.
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2018, 11:44 AM   #2
fudgetusk
Senior Member
 
fudgetusk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 4,322
Likes: 920 (643 Posts)
Default

William Katt(who plays the superhero) was also in CARRIE playing Tommy ROSS(red) and was in several Perry Mason shows playing Paul DRAKE.
__________________
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=317483

The connection between Icke and 9/11
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2018, 12:47 PM   #3
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,482
Likes: 3,425 (2,382 Posts)
Default

I'd say it looks substantially different. You are welcome to join random dots though.
Likes: (1)
white light is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2018, 01:19 PM   #4
fudgetusk
Senior Member
 
fudgetusk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 4,322
Likes: 920 (643 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
I'd say it looks substantially different. You are welcome to join random dots though.
HA! It's the same image. Do a google image on it. The example I gave(because I couldn't find a jpeg of it anywhere) is a BIT different.

Same old White Light. No decent argument.
__________________
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=317483

The connection between Icke and 9/11
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2018, 01:24 PM   #5
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,482
Likes: 3,425 (2,382 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
HA! It's the same image. Do a google image on it. The example I gave(because I couldn't find a jpeg of it anywhere) is a BIT different.

Same old White Light. No decent argument.
Yes, it had occurred to me that there might be different representations. Still, you gave one that looks quite different. That is not my fault, but yours. If you present an argument, best present it well eh, otherwise you might get people like me that only have a passing interest (whether the symbol is the same or not) pointing out discrepancies.

Furthermore a cursory glance at mahjong symbol meanings states "The true name of this tile is represented by the Chinese character "Chung" which means centre or middle. The "Chung" character represents interpretation an arrow striking the centre of a target. The meaning of this tile is therefore - success or achievement."

Nothing to do with the red dragon of Revelation after all then? Could it be that both of my original statements were valid?

.

Last edited by white light; 31-05-2018 at 01:53 PM.
Likes: (1)
white light is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2018, 04:04 PM   #6
fudgetusk
Senior Member
 
fudgetusk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 4,322
Likes: 920 (643 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Yes, it had occurred to me that there might be different representations. Still, you gave one that looks quite different. That is not my fault, but yours. If you present an argument, best present it well eh, otherwise you might get people like me that only have a passing interest (whether the symbol is the same or not) pointing out discrepancies.

Furthermore a cursory glance at mahjong symbol meanings states "The true name of this tile is represented by the Chinese character "Chung" which means centre or middle. The "Chung" character represents interpretation an arrow striking the centre of a target. The meaning of this tile is therefore - success or achievement."

Nothing to do with the red dragon of Revelation after all then? Could it be that both of my original statements were valid?

.
I know about chung. It does not matter because it is known as the red dragon. That is all the likes of the elite code makers care about. Your name is not white light. But if I were to call you it you would know I was talking to you. Same thing.

And I explained why the symbol I put up is not pedantically the same. I could not find a jpeg of one that looked more like it. As I suggested you are being pedantic. It is sad to see good info ignored and attacked because of petty feelings about the poster.

If the symbol was exactly the same then we would all be suspicious. If he was called The Great Red Dragon: the same.

I guess you need imagination to see through the cover story.
__________________
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=317483

The connection between Icke and 9/11

Last edited by fudgetusk; 06-06-2018 at 04:06 PM.
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2018, 04:16 PM   #7
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,482
Likes: 3,425 (2,382 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
I know about chung. It does not matter because it is known as the red dragon. That is all the likes of the elite code makers care about. Your name is not white light. But if I were to call you it you would know I was talking to you. Same thing.

And I explained why the symbol I put up is not pedantically the same. I could not find a jpeg of one that looked more like it. As I suggested you are being pedantic. It is sad to see good info ignored and attacked because of petty feelings about the poster.

If the symbol was exactly the same then we would all be suspicious. If he was called The Great Red Dragon: the same.

I guess you need imagination to see through the cover story.
I don't have much in the way of feelings about you. You are certainly welcome to follow your own codified paths. Who are the elite code makers though? My own explorations have found plenty of code and the appearance of code users, but no code makers as such. It goes too deep for that. Into the very fabric of reality itself. Somewhere in own consciousness, where we do it to/for ourselves. I once saw red clouds in the sky form both an eye and a red dragon together, and no ordinary day's pareidolia. Which elite code maker presented that?

"Good info"? Like I said, you are welcome to derive your own subjective meanings, but saying that there is a specific codified objective meaning is being hive minded. Like ants following pheromones.
Beyond the mainstay of the matrix, where perceptions are more abstract, meanings can be quite fluid and changeable.

.

Last edited by white light; 06-06-2018 at 05:07 PM.
white light is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 01:02 PM   #8
fudgetusk
Senior Member
 
fudgetusk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 4,322
Likes: 920 (643 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
I don't have much in the way of feelings about you. You are certainly welcome to follow your own codified paths. Who are the elite code makers though? My own explorations have found plenty of code and the appearance of code users, but no code makers as such. It goes too deep for that. Into the very fabric of reality itself. Somewhere in own consciousness, where we do it to/for ourselves. I once saw red clouds in the sky form both an eye and a red dragon together, and no ordinary day's pareidolia. Which elite code maker presented that?

"Good info"? Like I said, you are welcome to derive your own subjective meanings, but saying that there is a specific codified objective meaning is being hive minded. Like ants following pheromones.
Beyond the mainstay of the matrix, where perceptions are more abstract, meanings can be quite fluid and changeable.

.
Right so following or recognising ANY pattern or code is hive mind. How on earth do you even manage to think or read? They all involve patterns and codes. Icke's books are following patterns and codes. So you won't be posting here anymore now you know this. Wouldn't want to be part of the hive mind.

If I write 'whyte lyte' is a fool. You take offence do you not? But surely I'm not saying anything because nothing has objective meaning. According to you. And this is where you simply say "Did I say that?"

Somethings are just true, that does not mean they are hive mind or not. All truths follow a pattern and use codes. Which basically means you do not follow truths but instead are so frightened of being a hive mindee that whenever something seems to be pointing towards a truth you deliberately divert yourself away from that 'truth'. You probably think this makes you clever and otherworldly. I would say it makes you useless. To the search for truth.

As for who the code makers are: The same people who put fluoride in your water. They make TV shows too. What this boils down to is that the info I am giving involves a silly TV show. The snob in you has laughed at this. It shows a lack of imagination. Demons watch TV too.
__________________
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=317483

The connection between Icke and 9/11

Last edited by fudgetusk; 11-06-2018 at 01:08 PM.
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 03:28 PM   #9
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,482
Likes: 3,425 (2,382 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
Right so following or recognising ANY pattern or code is hive mind. How on earth do you even manage to think or read? They all involve patterns and codes. Icke's books are following patterns and codes. So you won't be posting here anymore now you know this. Wouldn't want to be part of the hive mind.
Yes & no. Depends how deep you wanna go with it. For a time when I had decoded everything (all of the unconscious) and it all turned to infinite soup, I indeed could not think or read. Ultimately there is no hive mind though, there is only one consciousness. However, my experience, and that may differ from other's experience, has been that of battling a hive mind. So, would I say that David Icke is one of the Alien Pod people? Well, who anywhere would I be saying it to other than more Alien Pod people? So it doesn't matter where I post my "info". Lol.

Quote:
If I write 'whyte lyte' is a fool. You take offence do you not? But surely I'm not saying anything because nothing has objective meaning. According to you. And this is where you simply say "Did I say that?"
I don't take offence. It's just words. I can play the fool. So can you.

Quote:
Somethings are just true, that does not mean they are hive mind or not. All truths follow a pattern and use codes. Which basically means you do not follow truths but instead are so frightened of being a hive mindee that whenever something seems to be pointing towards a truth you deliberately divert yourself away from that 'truth'. You probably think this makes you clever and otherworldly. I would say it makes you useless. To the search for truth.
Pattern. What does that mean for the mind? Well, patterns give a picture. Create a scenario. Your scenario here is one of seeing me frightened by hive mindedness. You have seen a pattern and that's what it says to you. My thoughts on the hive mind are quite abstract though, and like I said it ultimately doesn't exist. So, therefore I am not ultimately frightened by it, it's just a story. A pattern. One which permeates reality in many facets and forms. As such a hive mind would have to have means by which to assimilate others into it. I suggest that the deriving of meaning via dot joining to form a singular, collectively interpreted, overarching theory of universe and mind is such a mechanism. Whether you do that or not ultimately cancels itself out and makes no difference as all is one consciousness. However, I dunno what happens after physical death, and perhaps being in a state of dot infinity (a.k.a no beliefs) is better than being in a state of dot connectivity at that juncture.

Clever and otherworldly? Well, I don't actually believe in relative intelligence. That's pretty much surface material. "Otherworldly" suggests that there's a consensus on what this world is. Perhaps, perhaps not. It's an abstract term though. I'd have to have an ego that was sufficiently moved by such notions to be enamoured of it. I have not. I feel quite grounded in reality most of the time. It's just that reality is weird. I consider myself normal though.

Useless to the search for truth? Whose truth? Mine? Yours?

If you don't think that I spent quite some portion of my life dot joining, looking for truth both subjective and objective, then you'd be quite wrong. Luckily for me I didn't succumb to it, but transcended it and kept what truth there is (not much) relatively intact.

Quote:
As for who the code makers are: The same people who put fluoride in your water. They make TV shows too. What this boils down to is that the info I am giving involves a silly TV show. The snob in you has laughed at this. It shows a lack of imagination. Demons watch TV too.
I like to fantasise. In all the things in the world the mind is perhaps the greatest and most significant thing. All of my life I've been told that fantasising is somehow wrong. I ignore such rubbish. One thing I never did was state that any of my fantasies are truth. Perhaps it takes imagination to see the distinction. But yes, I can't imagine why truth would be something one imagines rather than something one discovers to be true. So maybe I lack imagination in that regard.

I would never say that a Television show (or equivalent) is insignificant. I've said things like "there's as much truth in a copy of Viz than in the bible" and I regularly quote Star Trek. The spiritual world permeates everything. I merely don't believe (anymore) that there are inherent patterns of meaning that add up to an esoteric conspiracy or truthism, ancient or otherwise. And even if there were, I'd suggest to transcend it rather than get deeper ensnared by it. Everything that happens happens in the present. So, once again you are seeing patterns (i.e. that I'm snobbish about deriving stuff from "low brow" culture) where there is no truth to it.

So, who are these code making, fluoridian TV programmers?

.

Last edited by white light; 11-06-2018 at 08:44 PM.
white light is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2018, 12:14 PM   #10
fudgetusk
Senior Member
 
fudgetusk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 4,322
Likes: 920 (643 Posts)
Default

You cannnot escape the hive mind unless you abandon all understanding and become nothing. As soon as you become conscious and sense something, or nothing, you have entered a paradigm.
So what you do is recognise that there is good hive mind and bad.

You may be wrong. But in order to find the good and recognise the bad you still have to enter the hive mind of things having meaning.

And that is what I am doing with this thread. I am just saying the bad guys(or even the good guys) are sending a message, perhaps.

If you do not believe they are then you have to state why you think so. You haven't. What you've done is is try to divert the subject we are discussing. It's a cop out.

"I don't have to rationalize my thoughts on this subject because all thoughts are of the hive mind."

What you need to do is to explain how it is either impossible or improbable for this TV show to be sending a coded message to someone.

Impossible is out. There's nothing to stop this from being a coded message.

Improbable? That comes down to opinion. Considering we have very little info to go on with the cabal and their possible master we cannot form a mathematical probability.

What we do have is several possible clues within this TV show. I personally think they are good. As good as anything else I have seen on here or in the conspiracy field.

I don't see your objection to the info. I don't think you even know why yourself. You cannot be in touch with your subconscious. It's obvious to me that you simply want to burst my bubble. I bring good info to this site and I don't see you doing the same even though you have " decoded everything (all of the unconscious)"

All you've done, as I've been doing for decades, is question the notion of reality until you get a bit mentally dizzy and confused. It's a parlor trick. One that everyone should play on themselves, true. But not anything amazing.

I think you use this parlor trick to ease your suffering. You see this world, possibly controlled by evil, and you play your trick and suddenly nothing matters. You don't have the responsibility to save the world anymore, because the world doesn't really exist.

I for one have chosen not to fall for this hippy way out. We need to prove the cabal exist and that will aid us in getting rid of them. And that is why I started this thread.

You may stare at a blank wall and imagine that will help. And you may twist your own mind to see the two symbols I presented as part of my evidence as being 'substantially different.' When you know deep down they are not. Whatever you need to do stop worrying about the devil and the cabal.

"THEY DON'T EXIST!"

PS. You may have noticed that when suggesting you were a fool I spelled your name wrong. I could also have spelled it Wight Lite. But my point is that you can alter a symbol( a word is a set of symbols) and it still makes sense. Hence the logo for Greatest American Hero is different but is still recognizable. Amongst all the symbols that exist they are the most similar. Find me another symbol that looks like the Red Dragon mah jong tile. It is the logo used in the tv show.
__________________
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=317483

The connection between Icke and 9/11

Last edited by fudgetusk; 21-06-2018 at 12:31 PM.
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2018, 05:15 PM   #11
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,482
Likes: 3,425 (2,382 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
You cannnot escape the hive mind unless you abandon all understanding and become nothing. As soon as you become conscious and sense something, or nothing, you have entered a paradigm.
So what you do is recognise that there is good hive mind and bad.

You may be wrong. But in order to find the good and recognise the bad you still have to enter the hive mind of things having meaning.

And that is what I am doing with this thread. I am just saying the bad guys(or even the good guys) are sending a message, perhaps.

If you do not believe they are then you have to state why you think so. You haven't. What you've done is is try to divert the subject we are discussing. It's a cop out.

"I don't have to rationalize my thoughts on this subject because all thoughts are of the hive mind."

What you need to do is to explain how it is either impossible or improbable for this TV show to be sending a coded message to someone.

Impossible is out. There's nothing to stop this from being a coded message.

Improbable? That comes down to opinion. Considering we have very little info to go on with the cabal and their possible master we cannot form a mathematical probability.

What we do have is several possible clues within this TV show. I personally think they are good. As good as anything else I have seen on here or in the conspiracy field.

I don't see your objection to the info. I don't think you even know why yourself. You cannot be in touch with your subconscious. It's obvious to me that you simply want to burst my bubble. I bring good info to this site and I don't see you doing the same even though you have " decoded everything (all of the unconscious)"

All you've done, as I've been doing for decades, is question the notion of reality until you get a bit mentally dizzy and confused. It's a parlor trick. One that everyone should play on themselves, true. But not anything amazing.

I think you use this parlor trick to ease your suffering. You see this world, possibly controlled by evil, and you play your trick and suddenly nothing matters. You don't have the responsibility to save the world anymore, because the world doesn't really exist.

I for one have chosen not to fall for this hippy way out. We need to prove the cabal exist and that will aid us in getting rid of them. And that is why I started this thread.

You may stare at a blank wall and imagine that will help. And you may twist your own mind to see the two symbols I presented as part of my evidence as being 'substantially different.' When you know deep down they are not. Whatever you need to do stop worrying about the devil and the cabal.

"THEY DON'T EXIST!"

PS. You may have noticed that when suggesting you were a fool I spelled your name wrong. I could also have spelled it Wight Lite. But my point is that you can alter a symbol( a word is a set of symbols) and it still makes sense. Hence the logo for Greatest American Hero is different but is still recognizable. Amongst all the symbols that exist they are the most similar. Find me another symbol that looks like the Red Dragon mah jong tile. It is the logo used in the tv show.
Good and bad is dualistic. Therefore if your dot connecting of symbols leads you to a narrative that encompasses that dualism you are not deprogramming but reprogramming. That is all. I'm merely making you aware of that in case you weren't. You can berate me all you like, but I know you have experienced synchronicity. I have experienced total synchronicity. That's everything in sync all of the time. So, whatever I may have done right or wrong, that's where it led. And I even went beyond that.

But you're right, everything has meaning and everything is connected. It creates narrative. That's ok. But when all dots are connected to every other dot the narrative disappears, as if there aren't any dots, 'cos there's nowhere to go, no dots to join, and therefore no narrative. (That's stepping out of the matrix. But like Neo one subsequently steps back into the matrix, just 'cos it's there).

As such I have no dots to join, and you can point out that I contribute no dot joining to the forum. This is true. All I can do is relate my experiences as best I can for the benefit of others. But it mostly seems that others would rather follow their own dot joining. Fine. It's good to be stubborn and not listen to anything anyone else says. That's what I did.
white light is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2018, 11:46 AM   #12
fudgetusk
Senior Member
 
fudgetusk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 4,322
Likes: 920 (643 Posts)
Default

I am fully aware that there is no good or bad at one level. News: we are not on that level and will not be unless we deal with bad on this level. Or are you going to tell me that raping , torturing and killing kids is fine like that other Savile Enabler?

You have Stockholm syndrome. You are pushing your head out of the tent so you don't have to see Uncle Ken fucking cousin Jenny. "Hey. I can't see the look on Jenny's face anymore. It must be ok then."

Will navel gazing stop kids being fucked? Blunt but that is the truth of what we face. I suppose a kid being raped should just say "hey this is ME fucking MYSELF really. That's ok then."

Is that your honest advice to a kid being fucked? No, you'd say "tell the police." Or if you had any balls you'd go round to the guys house and burn it down.

"Hey, when that man's raping you, try meditation!"

There is a dichotomy and we are trapped in it. It has been specifically engineered in such a way that we have to deal with it and not ignore it or wish it away with hippy philosophy. As you are doing.

Why do you think we have planes of existence? Why do you think karma affects what plane you are on? Because God made it that way. Or the system is natural. IT EXISTS FOR A REASON. To punish and to teach us. The only way up to the level where evil and good merge into nothing is to climb the ladder. What you you've done is got past that because YOU SENSED the higher place. I don't need to sense that place. It's logical to me. I just know. Some need the flashing lights and graphics to get to a realization of that state. They need the PROPS of drugs or meditation(more drugs).

Knowing about a state is NOT BEING THERE. You are just a kid who found a magic marble. To get to that state of the merger we need to first understand evil and good and that means experiencing it. And that means understanding that sometimes the only way to deal with evil is to catch it and lock it up.

There is no merger of evil and good at the top level in reality. Because evil does not exist anywhere near that level. The whole of reality is skewed towards good. What we find when we reach the top level is that all of existence, no matter how good it seems, is wrong. It is slavery. Slavery is the only thing that exists.

But this, as I pointed out, is just you changing the subject. You haven't answered my question. You haven't told me why the cabal sending a message to someone is improbable.

Because you can't. Therefore your argument is defunct, and you know it.

What this is about is you not accepting certain kinds of evidence. Because it looks weak and crazy to you. You are dressing it up in mystical claptrap to avoid the truth of yourself. You're a snob and a coward.

To say that meaning vanishes at a certain level is you saying "hey, I can get out of this debate if I say this."

I've already said this. And You didn't respond.

I suggest if you do not want to have a real debate then you should just do your usual and vanish. Or make up some excuse about my posting style.

To suggest that there are substantial differences between the two images I gave is a massive exaggeration. LIke when you said "science is always changing." You couldn't back that one up either.

You lie. You exaggerate. You change the subject.

I've learned a lot from you about how not to think and how not to debate.

You are deeply patronising, and you do it on purpose. So what if you saw a dragon and an eye? So what if you experienced things while feeding off your brain chemistry. Big wow. You are not a smart person. That is why I have defeated you in every debate. Yet you act like you are teaching ME stuff?

"Oh, that's correct, but you are still thinking in terms of identity."

Do NOT tell me I am correct like I am your student. And I know full well that identity is a delusion. Doesn't mean Satan doesn't exist. Just as Tony Blair exists.

YOU ARE NOT YODA. YOU ARE NOT WISE. You are a child who got a peek at God's ass through a crack in a curtain.
__________________
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=317483

The connection between Icke and 9/11

Last edited by fudgetusk; 28-06-2018 at 11:51 AM.
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2018, 12:14 PM   #13
fudgetusk
Senior Member
 
fudgetusk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 4,322
Likes: 920 (643 Posts)
Default

>>You can berate me all you like, but I know you have experienced synchronicity. I have experienced total synchronicity.

A prime example of you being completely patronising. Assuming I don't know stuff that you do.

I knew this stuff twenty years ago. You have never taught me anything.
__________________
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=317483

The connection between Icke and 9/11

Last edited by fudgetusk; 28-06-2018 at 12:14 PM.
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2018, 12:23 PM   #14
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,482
Likes: 3,425 (2,382 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
I am fully aware that there is no good or bad at one level. News: we are not on that level and will not be unless we deal with bad on this level. Or are you going to tell me that raping , torturing and killing kids is fine like that other Savile Enabler?

You have Stockholm syndrome. You are pushing your head out of the tent so you don't have to see Uncle Ken fucking cousin Jenny. "Hey. I can't see the look on Jenny's face anymore. It must be ok then."

Will navel gazing stop kids being fucked? Blunt but that is the truth of what we face. I suppose a kid being raped should just say "hey this is ME fucking MYSELF really. That's ok then."

Is that your honest advice to a kid being fucked? No, you'd say "tell the police." Or if you had any balls you'd go round to the guys house and burn it down.

"Hey, when that man's raping you, try meditation!"

There is a dichotomy and we are trapped in it. It has been specifically engineered in such a way that we have to deal with it and not ignore it or wish it away with hippy philosophy. As you are doing.

Why do you think we have planes of existence? Why do you think karma affects what plane you are on? Because God made it that way. Or the system is natural. IT EXISTS FOR A REASON. To punish and to teach us. The only way up to the level where evil and good merge into nothing is to climb the ladder. What you you've done is got past that because YOU SENSED the higher place. I don't need to sense that place. It's logical to me. I just know. Some need the flashing lights and graphics to get to a realization of that state. They need the PROPS of drugs or meditation(more drugs).

Knowing about a state is NOT BEING THERE. You are just a kid who found a magic marble. To get to that state of the merger we need to first understand evil and good and that means experiencing it. And that means understanding that sometimes the only way to deal with evil is to catch it and lock it up.

There is no merger of evil and good at the top level in reality. Because evil does not exist anywhere near that level. The whole of reality is skewed towards good. What we find when we reach the top level is that all of existence, no matter how good it seems, is wrong. It is slavery. Slavery is the only thing that exists.

But this, as I pointed out, is just you changing the subject. You haven't answered my question. You haven't told me why the cabal sending a message to someone is improbable.

Because you can't. Therefore your argument is defunct, and you know it.

What this is about is you not accepting certain kinds of evidence. Because it looks weak and crazy to you. You are dressing it up in mystical claptrap to avoid the truth of yourself. You're a snob and a coward.

To say that meaning vanishes at a certain level is you saying "hey, I can get out of this debate if I say this."

I've already said this. And You didn't respond.

I suggest if you do not want to have a real debate then you should just do your usual and vanish. Or make up some excuse about my posting style.

To suggest that there are substantial differences between the two images I gave is a massive exaggeration. LIke when you said "science is always changing." You couldn't back that one up either.

You lie. You exaggerate. You change the subject.

I've learned a lot from you about how not to think and how not to debate.

You are deeply patronising, and you do it on purpose. So what if you saw a dragon and an eye? So what if you experienced things while feeding off your brain chemistry. Big wow. You are not a smart person. That is why I have defeated you in every debate. Yet you act like you are teaching ME stuff?

"Oh, that's correct, but you are still thinking in terms of identity."

Do NOT tell me I am correct like I am your student. And I know full well that identity is a delusion. Doesn't mean Satan doesn't exist. Just as Tony Blair exists.

YOU ARE NOT YODA. YOU ARE NOT WISE. You are a child who got a peek at God's ass through a crack in a curtain.
What the heck are you talking about?

I'm a musician. I don't chase after criminals 'cos I'm not a police officer. If I were I would.

I haven't once advocated meditation or hippy ideals. That's just your fantasy version of me, which is way off the mark. If you can't see that, then it's little wonder that you can't see your other fantasies for what they are. I don't do mysticism. Tell me where I've delved into mysticism. I haven't. I merely say that reality is illusion. Sometimes that's difficult to explain or even comprehend. It's full of paradoxes. In fact it makes me laugh that you suggest I am attempting to be mystical, 'cos that must therefore be the way you see me. Like I said, a fantasy. Yoda can F orf.

I'm not saying that people or cabals can't send messages, I'm saying that one can go beyond the notion of people and cabals. But it doesn't mean that people and cabals don't exist at the level of reality that they do exist. Reality is in the mind. It's about discovering the truth of the mind. Wooowooowooo, how very mystical. You are welcome to wallow about wherever you like and believe such and such is real. Fine by me. But it does sound somewhat like flakey mysticism. Are you sure you aren't seeing yourself as some sort of Yoda?
white light is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2018, 12:38 PM   #15
fudgetusk
Senior Member
 
fudgetusk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 4,322
Likes: 920 (643 Posts)
Default

So how did you discover that all things merge? Logical thinking? And you place so much on that? The way you describe it it sounds like you were really there. Now you are saying not much.

>> I'm saying that one can go beyond the notion of people and cabals.

And you are saying this for no reason other than to distract the argument.

I present evidence. Mysticism does not. Deal with the evidence.

You do not seem to understand what we do here. We look for clues. Everywhere. Then we DECIDE to believe they mean something. To see what happens. That is all Icke does. That is what we do.

In my experience that method leads somewhere. It may be a trick. There's only one way to find out and it's better than doing nothing.

Which is what you advocate. In fact you attempt to get in the way of doing that. Which is tantamount to being on the side of evil. If we are right.
__________________
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=317483

The connection between Icke and 9/11

Last edited by fudgetusk; 28-06-2018 at 12:39 PM.
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2018, 12:43 PM   #16
fudgetusk
Senior Member
 
fudgetusk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 4,322
Likes: 920 (643 Posts)
Default

And I could be Yoda but who wants to find out that love is slavery and free will does not exist?
And infinity is not possible.

And no you may not be a crime fighter but a child may still ask you about child abuse and what would you say? Call the police? or "that's just you abusing yourself"?
__________________
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=317483

The connection between Icke and 9/11

Last edited by fudgetusk; 28-06-2018 at 12:51 PM.
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2018, 12:54 PM   #17
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,482
Likes: 3,425 (2,382 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
So how did you discover that all things merge? Logical thinking? And you place so much on that? The way you describe it it sounds like you were really there. Now you are saying not much.
Absolutely, logical thinking. I logically analysed all that was happening to me and all the crazy stuff that was coursing through my mind and reality at the time.

Quote:
>> I'm saying that one can go beyond the notion of people and cabals.

And you are saying this for no reason other than to distract the argument.
No, I'm saying that because it's true. But you don't do it by chasing chimera, you do it by understanding yourself, all your motivations, all the causes and effects that came/come to play in your own life. 'Cos basically we are all the same stuff, and the best way to understand things is to understand self.

Quote:
I present evidence. Mysticism does not. Deal with the evidence.
What you call evidence I call mysticism.

Quote:
You do not seem to understand what we do here. We look for clues. Everywhere. Then we DECIDE to believe they mean something. To see what happens. That is all Icke does. That is what we do.

In my experience that method leads somewhere. It may be a trick. There's only one way to find out and it's better than doing nothing.
It does lead somewhere, it leads round and round in circles. Figure out what that means and you might start to get somewhere.

Quote:
Which is what you advocate. In fact you attempt to get in the way of doing that. Which is tantamount to being on the side of evil. If we are right.
I don't like evil. Whether it is a necessary thing in this reality is open to debate. I certainly wouldn't have gotten anywhere in discovering what the mind is if I hadn't fought evil all the way. In fact I think it is essential to do so.

But hey ho, I hardly post anymore, unless someone like yourself engages me in lengthier discussions. So I'm not exactly "getting in the way".

Regarding who is on what side, if the truth is that reality is an illusion, we have to ask where does the illusion come from. If the truth is that it comes from the mind then the fact that the illusion is full of shite suggests that the mind is full of shite. And, whatever shite you give credence to within the illusion is strengthening the illusion and strengthening the shite within it. So, rather than me enabling evil, you might want to ask if it is not me but you that is doing that.

You and others can discuss that logic if you like. Might make a change from inane accusations. Lol.

.

Last edited by white light; 28-06-2018 at 03:24 PM.
white light is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2018, 12:59 PM   #18
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,482
Likes: 3,425 (2,382 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
And I could be Yoda but who wants to find out that love is slavery and free will does not exist?
And infinity is not possible.

And no you may not be a crime fighter but a child may still ask you about child abuse and what would you say? Call the police? or "that's just you abusing yourself"?
Considering that I myself suffered some mild child abuse as a child, I think you should f orf. You don't know what you are talking about when you assume to know my opinions upon it. Indeed I would die before letting harm come to a child, if were in that position. I doubt that you would do the same.
white light is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2018, 09:52 AM   #19
fudgetusk
Senior Member
 
fudgetusk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 4,322
Likes: 920 (643 Posts)
Default

A recap:
You said...
"I once saw red clouds in the sky form both an eye and a red dragon together, and no ordinary day's pareidolia. Which elite code maker presented that?"

You accuse me of being random. Then you make something of the epitome of randomness: clouds.

The evidence I put forward could be the same as a cloud. It may be synchronicity. It may even be a ploy by the good side to help the devil.
But only someone with an open mind would see that. Yours is closed with anger towards me. You claim otherwise. You do not have an awareness of your own subconscious. We have had several long discussion. The first few you vanished from. Then we had a long discussion on adverts turning people gay. You decided you weren't going to vanish this time because you obviously feel angry about it. So you came up with some excuse about my posting style confusing you. I exchanged emails with a guy for years and he used that style. So did I. Neither of us ever became confused. Excuses.

You also threw this CHUNG thing my way. I said it didn't matter. No response from you.

You suggested finding messages in codes is hive mind. This was an attempt to divert the discussion away from the subject, and you are suggesting that looking for clues is bad. Just as the cabal would have us think. I suppose your dragon and eye must mean nothing to you then? So why bring it up?

You said:

"Ultimately there is no hive mind though, there is only one consciousness."
Failing to understand that there is good hive and bad hive. And that we are trapped by a bad hive mind and looking for clues to its nature is the way out. Which you are against. Who's side are you on?


I said:
"If I write 'whyte lyte' is a fool. You take offence do you not? But surely I'm not saying anything because nothing has objective meaning. According to you."

You did not tackle the points I was making. Running away again when your argument paints you into a corner.

I said your take on reality makes you uselss to searching for the truth.
You said "Useless to the search for truth? Whose truth? Mine? Yours?"Again you seem reluctant to go against the cabal. It is obvious what truth I meant. The truth of the cabal. You are taking the cowards way out. You are deciding that the cabal is just an extension of us. True. But trying to solve the problem by becoming better people will not work The people on this planet will never see that they are the cause. And in one lifetime we will never reach a stage of perfection and end the cabal.
What might work is becoming aware of them through threads such as this, therefore we can put out a vibration that will expose them, as is happening. Your cowardly way will not work. The cabal do not need our negative energy to make them abuse kids. They do it out of a sense of duty now. It is their job. The idea of changing ourselves and changing the world is the long term plan which will take thousands of years to work.

There are many children being raped, tortured and killed by the cabal, apparently. RIGHT NOW. We need a short term plan. And that is exposing the cabal and bringing them under arrest. That is why we need to present any evidence we find. As I am doing with this thread. And btw I received a good synchronicity concerning this thread a few days after starting it. It's not a photo of Prince Charles molesting a baby but it is all we have. Do not get in the way of that. Your aim was to cast doubt in the minds of me(You've always done the opposite)and anyone reading this thread. Sick man.
And I have asked you several times what you would do if an abused child came to you. YOU STILL HAVEN'T ANSWERED. Because you've painted yourself into another corner. If you say you wouldn't help the child but would offer spiritual advice you would look a fool and an abuse enabler. Which is what you would be. If you say you would call the police then you would be agreeing with me and seeing the dichotomy of good vs evil. You won't do that because you never can tell me I'm right. Because you obviously are just here to try and win at least one debate with me.

Isn't it funny. I win no matter what choice you make. And it's so funny that you shy away from answering. You are not white light, you are transparent. Who do you think you are fooling? Me? clearly not. So you must be fooling yourself. How high. How aware. Not.

You said:

"If you don't think that I spent quite some portion of my life dot joining, looking for truth both subjective and objective, then you'd be quite wrong. Luckily for me I didn't succumb to it, but transcended it and kept what truth there is (not much) relatively intact."

Oh, you transcended did you? You are so up yourself. Suggesting you are at a higher level of understanding than me. It must really piss you off then when you come up against me in debates and end up running away. You must really hate me. I am proof that you are not as perfect as you think you are. Not as smart either.

But you saw a dragon and an eye in the clouds. Surely that makes you an ascended master? someone special. I knew a guy like you who also saw a vision of a dragon in the sky. He thought that made him special. He thought he was Merlin and Yoda. Turns out he was into kids and a complete psycho.

You said:

"Good and bad is dualistic. Therefore if your dot connecting of symbols leads you to a narrative that encompasses that dualism you are not deprogramming but reprogramming. That is all. I'm merely making you aware of that in case you weren't. You can berate me all you like, but I know you have experienced synchronicity. I have experienced total synchronicity. That's everything in sync all of the time. So, whatever I may have done right or wrong, that's where it led. And I even went beyond that."

Dualistic? That's why you won't answer my question about the abused child. Then you talk again about dot connecting being bad. Cabal enabler. You've experienced TOTAL synchronicity. Putting yourself above me. Up yourself.
The merger of good and evil is not a high notion. It is very low. A much higher dichotomy is knowing and unknowing, which never is resolved. I won't tell you why, because you are obviously not ready. Touch my robe to cure your ignorance.

>>What you call evidence I call mysticism.

No. Evidence is solid. Mysticism is what you embody. Notions that may or may not be true. Just because you can imagine something does not make it so. But this is just you making another attack on my evidence on this thread. Sad to see you so much against exposing the cabal. Just to try and win a debate.
You've already lost. And you know it.

In response to me talking about clues you said:

"It does lead somewhere, it leads round and round in circles. Figure out what that means and you might start to get somewhere."

Patronising again. You do that to remind yourself that I am a massive threat to your ego.

It does not lead in circles. It may have for you because you are not that smart. I know exactly where it is leading...but I think I will wait for you and the other children to grow before I reveal it. How does it feel to be patronised?

You said:

>>Regarding who is on what side, if the truth is that reality is an illusion, we have to ask where does the illusion come from. If the truth is that it comes from the mind then the fact that the illusion is full of shite suggests that the mind is full of shite. And, whatever shite you give credence to within the illusion is strengthening the illusion and strengthening the shite within it. So, rather than me enabling evil, you might want to ask if it is not me but you that is doing that.

I'm sure shite messages came to you because you believe shite like adverts turn you gay and gays are acting. I doubt the forces of good would have anything to do with someone as mentally ill as you.

Yeah, right, exposing evil is making it worse. I have said the same. It is also the only thing we can do. The chances of success are small but it has to be tried.
While you sit in your attic sucking your thumb and pretending all the evil is not happening or if it is it is for the best and we are only doing it to ourselves.
Clearly this attitude stems from your own abuse. You have developed a kind of Stockholm Syndrome in your attempt to forgive the abuser. In doing so you are taking the blame. I would imagine Satan would love that. As do you because it means you don't have to do anything to help the world. And you even get in the way of anyone doing that.

You think you can just forgive your abuser, take the blame, feel happy about it and that's all you need to do? Your part is done? BS. Lazy and cowardly and self satisfied. You've given in. Just as you always give in we our debates. "Oh why bother? I know I'm the best."

You said:

"Considering that I myself suffered some mild child abuse as a child, I think you should f orf. You don't know what you are talking about when you assume to know my opinions upon it. Indeed I would die before letting harm come to a child, if were in that position. I doubt that you would do the same."

Oh, so now you are trying to use your abuse as an excuse not to answer the question?
Shame on you. You lie, you cheat, you will not admit when you are wrong and now this? You appal me.

>>You don't know what you are talking about when you assume to know my opinions upon it.

Assume to know? I don't know...because you won't answer the question. Unless this is your answer...

>>Indeed I would die before letting harm come to a child, if were in that position.

Does this mean you would call the police? Then your argument fails and you agree with me that we have to take part in the dichotomy of good vs evil to end it, and not rely on spiritual wisdom. But as usual you are being vague so I don't know.

>>I doubt that you would do the same.

Oh so now you know MY opinions when you've just said I don't know yours. And I'd let harm come to a child being abused would I? What a worm you are. Why do you think I post on here? I post on here to assist in bringing an end to abuse and murder of kids. You are getting in the way of that. What does that make you?

What evidence do you have that proves I would let harm come to a child?

You claim the duality of good and evil is merged, implying they are the same. Is that what you'd tell the abused kids? Would you tell them they attracted their abusers with their own thoughts? Yeah, you would. You'd probably tell them to be glad they were abused because it taught them so much about themselves. These are all thoughts Icke has implanted in you people. Suddenly we see the dark side of this.

You claim to have no ego. Yet you will not admit I am right and you are wrong. That is because you have a massive ego, and by losing debate after debate with me your massive ego has taken a battering. You claim to have no strong emotions towards me then say I would let a child be harmed. You really are just not intelligent at all and if you think being abused gets you out of answering the question then you must think me an idiot. You are lying to yourself on this.

You have expressed the notion that to defeat evil we have to look inwards. Blame yourself. Then you say you are against evil. How do you defeat it? By blaming yourself?

Would you say that to a child being abused? What fucking use would that be? We need to uncover these people and lock them up. If the cabal are abusing kids and subjugating us we need to uncover them and lock them up.
We need to take part in the duality in order to end it. Not convince ourselves that there is no duality and let it continue. As you would have it.

>>I merely say that reality is illusion.

Yeah, tell that to the abused child would you? Yeah, you would. If an illusion can hurt you then it is real. The desire of the child abuser is real to them and does not go away no matter what you do. Do you think they would listen to your mystical Yoda-ego bs? No. do you think you can make their desire go away by blaming the kids? No. It would make it worse. Pain is real. Nails through the hands are real. Being burned alive is real. Prove me wrong. Post a video of you setting fire to your hand and feeling no pain and incurring no damage. This is all neo-hippy bullshit. Reality is an illusion because it can be shaped by the mind. The people shaping this reality in the way it is now do not know they are doing it. They would not believe they were doing it if you told them. They need evidence of the conspiracy first to draw them into this field. And that involves us posting any evidence we can. And you object to that. It is not enough for you to decide that such evidence is not needed for you. It is still needed for the billions out there. And for us awakened folk. If we convince ourselves of the cabal existing and feel anger at them then we put out a strong vibration that works against them. It exposes them. Hence all the high ranking perverts being exposed lately.

I repeat. First you draw people in with what's almost provable. Political conspiracies and codes in films, TV SHOWS and such. Then we lead them to the mystical stuff: we are creating reality. Change yourself and you change the world. You cannot miss out the first step. Which is what you are suggesting we do. WRONG.

This is just you boasting that you have 'transcended' the need for this evidence. Big fucking whoopie. Meanwhile you let the rest of the world suffer because they haven't transcended the need for this evidence. What a fucking hero you are.

>>Good and bad is dualistic. Therefore if your dot connecting of symbols leads you to a narrative that encompasses that dualism you are not deprogramming but reprogramming.

Therefore good and bad are the same. Tell that to a child being abused would you? You think abuse is good do you?
And who is setting out to deprogram anything? Exposing is exposing.
I suppose if a child being abused came to you with evidence of their abuse you would deny it? Like you are denying my evidence?

>>But you're right, everything has meaning and everything is connected. It creates narrative. That's ok. But when all dots are connected to every other dot the narrative disappears, as if there aren't any dots, 'cos there's nowhere to go, no dots to join, and therefore no narrative. (That's stepping out of the matrix. But like Neo one subsequently steps back into the matrix, just 'cos it's there).

No narrative? Oh thank God, that must mean no child is being abused. It must just be in their imagination. You'd tell them that would you? Yeah, you would.

Now answer the question: what do you say to the child? If you are not going to answer then climb out the window and vanish.

Also you said this about the two symbols.

>>I'd say it looks substantially different.

Substantial differences? I would say there are substantial differences between a potato and the eiffel tower. I would probably be able to list ten differences.

List ten differences between the two symbols.
Because that is what you are trying to divert this discussion away from. Your weak argument.

You also said I'm joining random dots.
Prove it.

If Alan Turing had decided that the German messages they intercepted were just random nonsense then he wouldn't have been so instrumental in bringing about the end to the war.
As we will.
__________________
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=317483

The connection between Icke and 9/11
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2018, 03:55 PM   #20
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,482
Likes: 3,425 (2,382 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
A recap:
You said...
"I once saw red clouds in the sky form both an eye and a red dragon together, and no ordinary day's pareidolia. Which elite code maker presented that?"

You accuse me of being random. Then you make something of the epitome of randomness: clouds.

The evidence I put forward could be the same as a cloud. It may be synchronicity. It may even be a ploy by the good side to help the devil.
But only someone with an open mind would see that. Yours is closed with anger towards me. You claim otherwise. You do not have an awareness of your own subconscious. We have had several long discussion. The first few you vanished from. Then we had a long discussion on adverts turning people gay. You decided you weren't going to vanish this time because you obviously feel angry about it. So you came up with some excuse about my posting style confusing you. I exchanged emails with a guy for years and he used that style. So did I. Neither of us ever became confused. Excuses.

You also threw this CHUNG thing my way. I said it didn't matter. No response from you.

You suggested finding messages in codes is hive mind. This was an attempt to divert the discussion away from the subject, and you are suggesting that looking for clues is bad. Just as the cabal would have us think. I suppose your dragon and eye must mean nothing to you then? So why bring it up?

You said:

"Ultimately there is no hive mind though, there is only one consciousness."
Failing to understand that there is good hive and bad hive. And that we are trapped by a bad hive mind and looking for clues to its nature is the way out. Which you are against. Who's side are you on?


I said:
"If I write 'whyte lyte' is a fool. You take offence do you not? But surely I'm not saying anything because nothing has objective meaning. According to you."

You did not tackle the points I was making. Running away again when your argument paints you into a corner.

I said your take on reality makes you uselss to searching for the truth.
You said "Useless to the search for truth? Whose truth? Mine? Yours?"Again you seem reluctant to go against the cabal. It is obvious what truth I meant. The truth of the cabal. You are taking the cowards way out. You are deciding that the cabal is just an extension of us. True. But trying to solve the problem by becoming better people will not work The people on this planet will never see that they are the cause. And in one lifetime we will never reach a stage of perfection and end the cabal.
What might work is becoming aware of them through threads such as this, therefore we can put out a vibration that will expose them, as is happening. Your cowardly way will not work. The cabal do not need our negative energy to make them abuse kids. They do it out of a sense of duty now. It is their job. The idea of changing ourselves and changing the world is the long term plan which will take thousands of years to work.

There are many children being raped, tortured and killed by the cabal, apparently. RIGHT NOW. We need a short term plan. And that is exposing the cabal and bringing them under arrest. That is why we need to present any evidence we find. As I am doing with this thread. And btw I received a good synchronicity concerning this thread a few days after starting it. It's not a photo of Prince Charles molesting a baby but it is all we have. Do not get in the way of that. Your aim was to cast doubt in the minds of me(You've always done the opposite)and anyone reading this thread. Sick man.
And I have asked you several times what you would do if an abused child came to you. YOU STILL HAVEN'T ANSWERED. Because you've painted yourself into another corner. If you say you wouldn't help the child but would offer spiritual advice you would look a fool and an abuse enabler. Which is what you would be. If you say you would call the police then you would be agreeing with me and seeing the dichotomy of good vs evil. You won't do that because you never can tell me I'm right. Because you obviously are just here to try and win at least one debate with me.

Isn't it funny. I win no matter what choice you make. And it's so funny that you shy away from answering. You are not white light, you are transparent. Who do you think you are fooling? Me? clearly not. So you must be fooling yourself. How high. How aware. Not.

You said:

"If you don't think that I spent quite some portion of my life dot joining, looking for truth both subjective and objective, then you'd be quite wrong. Luckily for me I didn't succumb to it, but transcended it and kept what truth there is (not much) relatively intact."

Oh, you transcended did you? You are so up yourself. Suggesting you are at a higher level of understanding than me. It must really piss you off then when you come up against me in debates and end up running away. You must really hate me. I am proof that you are not as perfect as you think you are. Not as smart either.

But you saw a dragon and an eye in the clouds. Surely that makes you an ascended master? someone special. I knew a guy like you who also saw a vision of a dragon in the sky. He thought that made him special. He thought he was Merlin and Yoda. Turns out he was into kids and a complete psycho.

You said:

"Good and bad is dualistic. Therefore if your dot connecting of symbols leads you to a narrative that encompasses that dualism you are not deprogramming but reprogramming. That is all. I'm merely making you aware of that in case you weren't. You can berate me all you like, but I know you have experienced synchronicity. I have experienced total synchronicity. That's everything in sync all of the time. So, whatever I may have done right or wrong, that's where it led. And I even went beyond that."

Dualistic? That's why you won't answer my question about the abused child. Then you talk again about dot connecting being bad. Cabal enabler. You've experienced TOTAL synchronicity. Putting yourself above me. Up yourself.
The merger of good and evil is not a high notion. It is very low. A much higher dichotomy is knowing and unknowing, which never is resolved. I won't tell you why, because you are obviously not ready. Touch my robe to cure your ignorance.

>>What you call evidence I call mysticism.

No. Evidence is solid. Mysticism is what you embody. Notions that may or may not be true. Just because you can imagine something does not make it so. But this is just you making another attack on my evidence on this thread. Sad to see you so much against exposing the cabal. Just to try and win a debate.
You've already lost. And you know it.

In response to me talking about clues you said:

"It does lead somewhere, it leads round and round in circles. Figure out what that means and you might start to get somewhere."

Patronising again. You do that to remind yourself that I am a massive threat to your ego.

It does not lead in circles. It may have for you because you are not that smart. I know exactly where it is leading...but I think I will wait for you and the other children to grow before I reveal it. How does it feel to be patronised?

You said:

>>Regarding who is on what side, if the truth is that reality is an illusion, we have to ask where does the illusion come from. If the truth is that it comes from the mind then the fact that the illusion is full of shite suggests that the mind is full of shite. And, whatever shite you give credence to within the illusion is strengthening the illusion and strengthening the shite within it. So, rather than me enabling evil, you might want to ask if it is not me but you that is doing that.

I'm sure shite messages came to you because you believe shite like adverts turn you gay and gays are acting. I doubt the forces of good would have anything to do with someone as mentally ill as you.

Yeah, right, exposing evil is making it worse. I have said the same. It is also the only thing we can do. The chances of success are small but it has to be tried.
While you sit in your attic sucking your thumb and pretending all the evil is not happening or if it is it is for the best and we are only doing it to ourselves.
Clearly this attitude stems from your own abuse. You have developed a kind of Stockholm Syndrome in your attempt to forgive the abuser. In doing so you are taking the blame. I would imagine Satan would love that. As do you because it means you don't have to do anything to help the world. And you even get in the way of anyone doing that.

You think you can just forgive your abuser, take the blame, feel happy about it and that's all you need to do? Your part is done? BS. Lazy and cowardly and self satisfied. You've given in. Just as you always give in we our debates. "Oh why bother? I know I'm the best."

You said:

"Considering that I myself suffered some mild child abuse as a child, I think you should f orf. You don't know what you are talking about when you assume to know my opinions upon it. Indeed I would die before letting harm come to a child, if were in that position. I doubt that you would do the same."

Oh, so now you are trying to use your abuse as an excuse not to answer the question?
Shame on you. You lie, you cheat, you will not admit when you are wrong and now this? You appal me.

>>You don't know what you are talking about when you assume to know my opinions upon it.

Assume to know? I don't know...because you won't answer the question. Unless this is your answer...

>>Indeed I would die before letting harm come to a child, if were in that position.

Does this mean you would call the police? Then your argument fails and you agree with me that we have to take part in the dichotomy of good vs evil to end it, and not rely on spiritual wisdom. But as usual you are being vague so I don't know.

>>I doubt that you would do the same.

Oh so now you know MY opinions when you've just said I don't know yours. And I'd let harm come to a child being abused would I? What a worm you are. Why do you think I post on here? I post on here to assist in bringing an end to abuse and murder of kids. You are getting in the way of that. What does that make you?

What evidence do you have that proves I would let harm come to a child?

You claim the duality of good and evil is merged, implying they are the same. Is that what you'd tell the abused kids? Would you tell them they attracted their abusers with their own thoughts? Yeah, you would. You'd probably tell them to be glad they were abused because it taught them so much about themselves. These are all thoughts Icke has implanted in you people. Suddenly we see the dark side of this.

You claim to have no ego. Yet you will not admit I am right and you are wrong. That is because you have a massive ego, and by losing debate after debate with me your massive ego has taken a battering. You claim to have no strong emotions towards me then say I would let a child be harmed. You really are just not intelligent at all and if you think being abused gets you out of answering the question then you must think me an idiot. You are lying to yourself on this.

You have expressed the notion that to defeat evil we have to look inwards. Blame yourself. Then you say you are against evil. How do you defeat it? By blaming yourself?

Would you say that to a child being abused? What fucking use would that be? We need to uncover these people and lock them up. If the cabal are abusing kids and subjugating us we need to uncover them and lock them up.
We need to take part in the duality in order to end it. Not convince ourselves that there is no duality and let it continue. As you would have it.

>>I merely say that reality is illusion.

Yeah, tell that to the abused child would you? Yeah, you would. If an illusion can hurt you then it is real. The desire of the child abuser is real to them and does not go away no matter what you do. Do you think they would listen to your mystical Yoda-ego bs? No. do you think you can make their desire go away by blaming the kids? No. It would make it worse. Pain is real. Nails through the hands are real. Being burned alive is real. Prove me wrong. Post a video of you setting fire to your hand and feeling no pain and incurring no damage. This is all neo-hippy bullshit. Reality is an illusion because it can be shaped by the mind. The people shaping this reality in the way it is now do not know they are doing it. They would not believe they were doing it if you told them. They need evidence of the conspiracy first to draw them into this field. And that involves us posting any evidence we can. And you object to that. It is not enough for you to decide that such evidence is not needed for you. It is still needed for the billions out there. And for us awakened folk. If we convince ourselves of the cabal existing and feel anger at them then we put out a strong vibration that works against them. It exposes them. Hence all the high ranking perverts being exposed lately.

I repeat. First you draw people in with what's almost provable. Political conspiracies and codes in films, TV SHOWS and such. Then we lead them to the mystical stuff: we are creating reality. Change yourself and you change the world. You cannot miss out the first step. Which is what you are suggesting we do. WRONG.

This is just you boasting that you have 'transcended' the need for this evidence. Big fucking whoopie. Meanwhile you let the rest of the world suffer because they haven't transcended the need for this evidence. What a fucking hero you are.

>>Good and bad is dualistic. Therefore if your dot connecting of symbols leads you to a narrative that encompasses that dualism you are not deprogramming but reprogramming.

Therefore good and bad are the same. Tell that to a child being abused would you? You think abuse is good do you?
And who is setting out to deprogram anything? Exposing is exposing.
I suppose if a child being abused came to you with evidence of their abuse you would deny it? Like you are denying my evidence?

>>But you're right, everything has meaning and everything is connected. It creates narrative. That's ok. But when all dots are connected to every other dot the narrative disappears, as if there aren't any dots, 'cos there's nowhere to go, no dots to join, and therefore no narrative. (That's stepping out of the matrix. But like Neo one subsequently steps back into the matrix, just 'cos it's there).

No narrative? Oh thank God, that must mean no child is being abused. It must just be in their imagination. You'd tell them that would you? Yeah, you would.

Now answer the question: what do you say to the child? If you are not going to answer then climb out the window and vanish.

Also you said this about the two symbols.

>>I'd say it looks substantially different.

Substantial differences? I would say there are substantial differences between a potato and the eiffel tower. I would probably be able to list ten differences.

List ten differences between the two symbols.
Because that is what you are trying to divert this discussion away from. Your weak argument.

You also said I'm joining random dots.
Prove it.

If Alan Turing had decided that the German messages they intercepted were just random nonsense then he wouldn't have been so instrumental in bringing about the end to the war.
As we will.
Pull yourself together, man.

.

Last edited by white light; 23-07-2018 at 04:15 PM.
Likes: (1)
white light is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:08 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.