Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government

Old 16-12-2007, 04:10 AM   #41
kasalt

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinmenace View Post

I don't recall that. Did she mention them by name? Do you recall which chapter?
Found this by Cathy O'Brien:

"Looking at today’s candidates, I continue to recognize many of the same old names and faces in addition to Hillary’s. Mitt Romney, son of former Michigan Governor George Romney, was a bit older than I when I was exposed to the abuse of political power as a young child in MK Ultra. His father’s plan for combining Catholic mind control techniques with advancing technologies as a powerful form of mind control in the LDS Mormon Church are documented in both TRANCE and ACCESS DENIED. Subsequently, Mitt Romney’s historic influence in Utah and the Mormon Church prepared him for his key position as Governor of Massachusetts at the height of the Catholic child abuse scandal emanating from Boston. Having blown the whistle since 1989 on Boston’s connection in MK Ultra due to the profound impact it had on my childhood, I was astounded along with much of the world’s populace to see Cardinal Law promoted after being found guilty of conspiracy to cover-up. Do we really want to hear Mitt Romney’s justifications and manipulations as he fulfills the illusion that we have a “choice” for President?"

http://www.trance-formation.com/elections.htm

kasalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2007, 04:15 AM   #42
lizzy

Quote:

I don't recall that. Did she mention them by name? Do you recall which chapter?
Now this is the truth........I do not have her book. I heard her talk at the same convention Icke was at this summer in Mt. Shasta, CA., apparently they know eachother well.
She said on stage by NAME that both the Father and the Son (now running) both had taken part an occassion with her when she was under mind control as a sex slave. When I am going to say at least over 15 or so years ago, so in effect both Romneys are doing the elites' bidding.
Is'nt that how they prove their alliegence and 'have a good time"?

Last edited by lizzy; 16-12-2007 at 04:25 AM.
lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2007, 04:23 AM   #43
lizzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasalt View Post

"Looking at today’s candidates, I continue to recognize many of the same old names and faces in addition to Hillary’s. Mitt Romney, son of former Michigan Governor George Romney, was a bit older than I when I was exposed to the abuse of political power as a young child in MK Ultra. His father’s plan for combining Catholic mind control techniques with advancing technologies as a powerful form of mind control in the LDS Mormon Church are documented in both TRANCE and ACCESS DENIED. Subsequently, Mitt Romney’s historic influence in Utah and the Mormon Church prepared him for his key position as Governor of Massachusetts at the height of the Catholic child abuse scandal emanating from Boston. Having blown the whistle since 1989 on Boston’s connection in MK Ultra due to the profound impact it had on my childhood, I was astounded along with much of the world’s populace to see Cardinal Law promoted after being found guilty of conspiracy to cover-up. Do we really want to hear Mitt Romney’s justifications and manipulations as he fulfills the illusion that we have a “choice” for President?"

thanks kasalt for finding that.
lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2007, 11:41 AM   #44
tinmenace

Quote:

Thank you very much for posting this! It's so important!

Thank you Lizzy for your input, I'll see if I can find a YouTube.
tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2007, 08:48 AM   #45
kasalt

This is linked on the Latest Headlines page. This cartoon illustrates many beliefs of Mormons:

Good to know about, with a Mormon running for president.

Old 17-12-2007, 12:23 PM   #46
tinmenace

Right! They become most uncomfortable when you ask them if it's true that Jesus and Satan were brothers.
Old 17-12-2007, 12:25 PM   #47
kasalt

And check out the part about blacks being cursed...that's gotta come up in the campaign sometime along...

Old 17-12-2007, 12:32 PM   #48
tinmenace

Quote:
And check out the part about blacks being cursed...that's gotta come up in the campaign sometime along...
Yeah, see this is the problem...they evolve with the times to suite the current political situation, so that they can keep their religion alive, and keep their sheep paying the tithing and of course enjoy a tax exempt status....

They stopped practicing polygamy when it became a political issue, even though their original doctrine specifically states that the way into heaven is through plural marriage. The FLDS still practice it today, and have bred child-molesting monsters like their recently convicted "prophet", Warren Jeffs. They also accept people other than whites now, because it's politically incorrect not to.

It's all bullshit.
Old 18-12-2007, 06:00 AM   #49
aizzy
Inactive

Question

[QUOTE=tinmenace;20006]Meet Mitt Romney. He's running for the US Presidency.

He's Mormon.

MITT was not found in this database. Names that sound similar to MITT:
MAATA f Maori
MADAI m Biblical
MADDIE f English
MADHU f & m Indian
MAHAUT f French
MAITE (1) f Spanish
MAITE (2) f Basque
MAITIÚ m Irish
MAJID m Arabic
MAT m English
MÁTÉ m Hungarian
MATĚJ m Czech
MATEJ m Slovak, Slovene
MATEJA (1) f Slovene
MATEJA (2) m Serbian
MATEO m Spanish
MATHEW m English
MATHIEU m French
MATIA m Basque
MATIJA m Slovene, Croatian, Serbian
MATT m English
MATTEO m Italian
MATTHEW m English, Biblical
MATTHIEU m French
MATTI m Finnish
MATTIA m Italian
MATTIE f & m English
MATTY m English
MAUD f English
MAUDE f English
MAUDIE f English
MAYTE f Spanish
MEADE m & f English
MEADOW f English
MEDEA f Greek Mythology (Latinized)
MEDIA f Various
META f German, Scandinavian
METTE f Danish, Norwegian
MIDHA f Arabic
MIHAITA m Romanian
MITJA m Slovene
MITYA m Russian
MODYA m Russian
MOT m Near Eastern Mythology
MOTYA m & f Russian
MUDIWA f & m Southern African
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
ROMNEY was not found in this database. Names that sound similar to ROMNEY:
RAHEEM m Arabic
RAHIM m Arabic
RAIJIN m Far Eastern Mythology
RAIMO m Finnish
RAIN f & m English
RAINA f Bulgarian
RAINE f English
RAJANI f Indian, Hindu Mythology
RAJNI f Indian
RAM (1) m Biblical
RAM (2) m Indian
RAMA m Indian, Hindu Mythology
RAN f Japanese
RANA f Arabic
RANI f Indian
RANIYA f Arabic
RANJ m Indian
RANYA f Arabic
RAYEN f Native American, Spanish
RAYNA (1) f Bulgarian
RAYNA (2) f Yiddish
RAYNO m Bulgarian
REANNA f English
REENA f English
REENE f English
REENIE f English
REIMA m Finnish
REIN m German
REINA (1) f Spanish
REINA (2) f Yiddish
REINE f French
REINO m Finnish
REMEI f Catalan
RÉMI m French
REMO m Italian
RÉMY m French
REN m & f Japanese
RENA f English
RENAE f English
RENÉ m French, German, Slovak, Czech
RENÉE f French
RENIE f English
REYNA f Spanish
RHEANNA f English
RHIAN f Welsh
RHIANNA f English
RHIANU f Welsh
RHONA f Scottish
RIAN m English
RIEN m Dutch
RIINA f Finnish, Estonian
RIM f Arabic
RIN f Japanese
RINA (1) f English, Italian
RINA (2) f Jewish
RINA (3) f Indian
RINA (4) f Japanese
RINO m Italian
RÍONA f Irish
ROHAN (1) m Indian
ROHAN (2) f Literature
ROMA f Various
ROMEO m Italian
ROMEY f English
ROMY f German, English
RON (1) m & f English
RON (2) m & f Jewish
RONA f English
RONI (1) f Jewish
RONI (2) f English
RONJA f Swedish
RONNIE m & f English
RONNY m English
ROWAN m & f English
ROWANNE f English
ROWENA f English
ROWINA f English
RUNA f Scandinavian
RUNE m Scandinavian
RYAN m & f Irish, English
RYANA f English
RYANNE f English
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Nice! So what Vortex did Mitt Romney walk out of then?
aizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2007, 06:34 AM   #50
kasalt

Quote:
The first Mormon families (The Smiths) were Freemasons. This is a clue!
Mitt Romney's great-great-grandfather, Parley P. Pratt, was among the first leaders of the Mormon religion in the early 19th century. Pratt was an original member of Quorum of the Twelve Apostles--one of the governing bodies of the church hierarchy organized by the movement's founder Joseph Smith, Jr.

Old 18-12-2007, 06:49 AM   #51
aizzy
Inactive

Thumbs up

Quote:
Quorum of the Twelve Apostles--one of the governing bodies

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitt_Romney
http://rumandmonkey.com/widgets/toys/mormon/index.php
aizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2007, 11:47 AM   #52
tinmenace

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by aizzy View Post
That's funny!!
Old 18-12-2007, 11:49 AM   #53
tinmenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by aizzy View Post
Nice! So what Vortex did Mitt Romney walk out of then?

Um, I think he's folks used that name generator thingie

Old 21-12-2007, 03:08 PM   #54
steevo
Inactive

Last night on TV I saw an interview (I only saw the last minute of it) with Mitt Romney. It took place in Mitt Romney's home I think and the interviewer worked for CBS by the looks of it.

Anyway, the interviewer mentioned that in his early days Romney had been in a car accident and that Romneys colleague was killed in it. The interviewer then asked the question why is it that god let's bad things happen to good people ? Romney sort of stuttered and said that we have been put on this earth to do good things and he was sort of saying that it is up to us to make sure that bad things dont happen to good people.
Mitt Romney is a hypocrite. He is pro war. He and the president of the mormons (and self proclaimed prophet), Gordon B Hinckley, believe that we should follow the laws of the land even though we may not believe the laws to be right. So how then is Mitt Romney going to make sure that bad things dont happen to the innocent children and their families in Iraq and then Iran ?
The mormons believe that wars are meant to happen and that we must sit on our backsides until the second coming of Jesus Christ because Jesus Christ will stop all wars THEN.
I, for one, am not prepared to sit on my arse and wait, this is their way of getting us to accept wars and to kill in the name of whatever.

Here is my post which shows Gordon B Hinckleys view of the war in Iraq :-
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13377
steevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2007, 11:33 PM   #55
tinmenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by steevo View Post
Last night on TV I saw an interview (I only saw the last minute of it) with Mitt Romney. It took place in Mitt Romney's home I think and the interviewer worked for CBS by the looks of it.

Anyway, the interviewer mentioned that in his early days Romney had been in a car accident and that Romneys colleague was killed in it. The interviewer then asked the question why is it that god let's bad things happen to good people ? Romney sort of stuttered and said that we have been put on this earth to do good things and he was sort of saying that it is up to us to make sure that bad things dont happen to good people.
Mitt Romney is a hypocrite. He is pro war. He and the president of the mormons (and self proclaimed prophet), Gordon B Hinckley, believe that we should follow the laws of the land even though we may not believe the laws to be right. So how then is Mitt Romney going to make sure that bad things dont happen to the innocent children and their families in Iraq and then Iran ?
The mormons believe that wars are meant to happen and that we must sit on our backsides until the second coming of Jesus Christ because Jesus Christ will stop all wars THEN.
I, for one, am not prepared to sit on my arse and wait, this is their way of getting us to accept wars and to kill in the name of whatever.

Here is my post which shows Gordon B Hinckleys view of the war in Iraq :-
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13377

They're all a bunch of sheep. The ones at the top using the energy of their flock to carry out despicable rituals, and they're too brainwashed to see that something is wrong.

Much like Freemasonry.

In fact:

Quote:
"Mormonism and Freemasonry are so intimately interwoven and interrelated that the two can never be dissociated."
Freemason.org

Old 22-12-2007, 08:21 AM   #56
kasalt

This whole article is worth reading, but check out the second to last paragraph in particular...

Mitt Romney forced to backpedal over Martin Luther King claim

Politicians hate the word lie. When caught dissembling, they will concede that they misspoke, or misremembered, or even that they were economical with the truth.

Now Mitt Romney, the Republican presidential candidate, has added another entry to the lexicon of political euphemisms for the blatant fib.

When he said that as a boy he “saw” his father march with the civil rights leader Martin Luther King — a claim debunked yesterday — Mr Romney now says that he used the word “saw” as a figure of speech. Mr Romney said: “If you look at the literature, if you look at the dictionary, the term ‘saw’ includes ‘being aware of’ in the sense I’ve described. I did not see it with my own eyes, but I saw him in the sense of being aware of his participation in that great [civil rights] effort.”

Confronted with this, Mitt Romney conceded that he had only heard of his father marching. He added that the statement that he “saw” his father march was akin to him stating, “I saw my dad become president of American Motors”. He told reporters: “I wasn’t there when he became president [of GM].”

Mr Romney, who is attempting to become America’s first Mormon president, released another contorted clarification after telling a talk show that he was endorsed by the National Rifle Association, the powerful gun lobby, when he ran for Governor of Massachusetts in 2002. The group endorsed no candidate. Mr Romney said on Monday: “It was, if you will, a support phone bank, which is not an official endorsement.”

Mr Romney’s Clintonesque explanations have so far not badly damaged his standing, although he recently lost his lead in Iowa and is tied with Rudy Giuliani at the top of the national polls. But his father’s explanation for why he supported the Vietnam War initially, when he ran for president in 1968, destroyed his campaign. Explaining his later opposition to the war, Mr Romney Sr said that he had been subjected to a “brainwashing” by US generals during a visit to Vietnam.

He was ridiculed for the statement and his presidential bid collapsed.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle3082350.ece

Old 22-12-2007, 03:45 PM   #57
tinmenace

Unbelievable!
Old 22-12-2007, 09:55 PM   #58
steevo
Inactive

Quote:
This whole article is worth reading, but check out the second to last paragraph in particular...

Mitt Romney forced to backpedal over Martin Luther King claim

Politicians hate the word lie. When caught dissembling, they will concede that they misspoke, or misremembered, or even that they were economical with the truth.

Now Mitt Romney, the Republican presidential candidate, has added another entry to the lexicon of political euphemisms for the blatant fib.

When he said that as a boy he “saw” his father march with the civil rights leader Martin Luther King — a claim debunked yesterday — Mr Romney now says that he used the word “saw” as a figure of speech. Mr Romney said: “If you look at the literature, if you look at the dictionary, the term ‘saw’ includes ‘being aware of’ in the sense I’ve described. I did not see it with my own eyes, but I saw him in the sense of being aware of his participation in that great [civil rights] effort.”

Confronted with this, Mitt Romney conceded that he had only heard of his father marching. He added that the statement that he “saw” his father march was akin to him stating, “I saw my dad become president of American Motors”. He told reporters: “I wasn’t there when he became president [of GM].”

Mr Romney, who is attempting to become America’s first Mormon president, released another contorted clarification after telling a talk show that he was endorsed by the National Rifle Association, the powerful gun lobby, when he ran for Governor of Massachusetts in 2002. The group endorsed no candidate. Mr Romney said on Monday: “It was, if you will, a support phone bank, which is not an official endorsement.”

Mr Romney’s Clintonesque explanations have so far not badly damaged his standing, although he recently lost his lead in Iowa and is tied with Rudy Giuliani at the top of the national polls. But his father’s explanation for why he supported the Vietnam War initially, when he ran for president in 1968, destroyed his campaign. Explaining his later opposition to the war, Mr Romney Sr said that he had been subjected to a “brainwashing” by US generals during a visit to Vietnam.

He was ridiculed for the statement and his presidential bid collapsed.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle3082350.ece
Thanks for that Kasalt it is a fantastic story, and yep it's unbelievable. It must run in the family. There is no-one more brainwashed than mormons
Is Romney doing well in the polls ? Do you think he could be elected as President ? Maybe tptb want a SUPPOSED religious fanatic (of the Christian variety) in power cos then it will definitely be seen as a religious war ?
steevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2007, 04:00 AM   #59
kasalt

Quote:
Originally Posted by steevo View Post
Is Romney doing well in the polls ? Do you think he could be elected as President ?
We may know who the Republican nominee will be in as little as a few weeks. One news article I just read says that at this point, it will most likely be between Romney and Huckabee. But will conservative Republicans side with a Mormon? Its hard for me to say. By contrast, Huckabee is an ordained Southern Baptist minister--now that's mainstream American religion. But, Romney has that certain ancestry behind him, and we all know what that means...

As for me, I'm supporting Ron Paul to the end, no matter what the odds!

Old 23-12-2007, 09:36 AM   #60
chris

I haven't read the full post but Romney isn't in on it. He's just a rich guy who has tried to buy his way into the whitehouse. He panders to as many voters as possible and everyone knows him to be a flip flopper. While the other candidates have gone into a little dept but have made more in return (apart from Ron Paul who's incurred no dept), Romney by the end of the third quater had spent over 27million of his own money into his campaign and only made back about 8 through donations...This isn't the actions of someone in on it.

However, the media try to make him look like a viable candidate as much as possible. Probably because he's paying them a lot of cash and also because they would want anyone but Ron Paul...Unfortunatly for them, they've played him off as a front runner after McCain and Giuliani bombed in the beginning and then Romney has bombed and then Thompson bombed now as a last resort have tried to push Huckabee. This is the perfect time as he's surly to bomb just before primaries and then people will really take a look at the only other candidate who's raised more money than any of them and has a perfect voting record and will own Hilary.

The polling is complete bullshit. Not only has Paul been left out of many of the polls but they only poll likely voters, which means that they will only be polling those that voted for Bush in 2004 when he promised victory and that was the lowest primary turnout in history 6.6%...So just think that not only will the real republicans be back voting but also the independants and democrats who have changed affiliation not to mention the first time voters.

They will find New Hampshire very hard to rig, they are mostly paper ballots and also that we will be watching them very closely.

Also the teaparty and end of quater money decleration will give Paul great momentum into the primaries...It looks quite good right now.
chris is offline   Reply With Quote