Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

View Poll Results: Do you believe the claims?
Yes 75 52.45%
No 44 30.77%
I don't follow these kinds of stories 5 3.50%
Undecided 19 13.29%
Voters: 143. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-02-2015, 09:04 PM   #741
alf hearted
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 13,152
Likes: 109 (86 Posts)
Default

That list - which I'm sure is going to be swiftly removed - seems to suggest........

Last edited by i_am; 10-02-2015 at 09:24 PM. Reason: Yes it was :)
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 09:35 PM   #742
1000doubts
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 122
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

pastebin is going strong, over 2k views now
i was always great with catchy titles, let it spread
1000doubts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 09:54 PM   #743
velma
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 5,670
Likes: 2,384 (754 Posts)
Default

The following is taken from the Times Newspaper of Tuesday 13 March 1990:

NSPCC says ritual child abuse rife by Libby Jukes & Richard Duce

Children as young as five are being forced to take part in
bizarre sex and satanic rituals, the National Society for
the Prevention of Cruelty to Children said yesterday.

Satanic rites involving drugs, animal sacrifices and the
drinking of urine and blood are causing “great anxiety” to
the NSPCC. It says there is widespread evidence of child
pornography and sex rings.

The charity is calling for the Government and police to act
after seven investigating teams has reported ritualistic
abuse.

Mr Jim Harding, the NSPCC child care director, said that in
many cases of ritual abuse “threats are made to the children
to control them and to try to keep them silent about what
has happened”.

He described a horrifying catalogue of reported ceremonies
in which urine and blood were drunk while children aged only
five and adults wore masks and costumes.

“Sometimes animals are abused and killed. Sometimes there is
sexual activity between adults in view of children. Drugs or
alcohol are often used, and the children are made to drink
the alcohol or administer the drugs.”

Ritualistic abuse “has connotations with some kind of
supernatural symbolic behaviour,” he said.

The society and the Department of Health are wring together
to tackle the problem and will hold a meeting in the next
few weeks with police, social services departments and
churches to “try to make some sort of early estimates about
how common this behaviour is, and also consider how best to
deal with the problems of organised abuse”.

A spokeswoman for the charity said: “There may well not be
any evidence in terms of the police being able to make
prosecutions – in such cases you frequently only have the
childs’ evidence and sometimes that child is too young to
give evidence in court.

“Children involved in organised abuse may be frightened and
even under questioning find it difficult to express what has
happened to them.

“However, we are absolutely sure that we are dealing with a
problem that’s happening and that the children we are
dealing with are telling us the truth.”

Seven NSPCC teams reported finding evidence of children
being caught up in ritual abuse, while another seven
expressed fears that they had found youngsters who could
have been involved in similar activities. Scotland Yard says
it has no firm evidence of satanic or ritualistic abuse, but
concedes that young victims might be terrified into silence.

The spokeswoman said police were working closely with the
charity in the areas where the first seven teams operated.

“We cannot identify those areas because to do so would
endanger the lives of the children and the social workers
involved.”

A survey of the 66 child protection teams in England, Wales
and Northern Ireland found that 14 teams had received
reports of ritual abuse from children and seven of them were
working directly with children who had been ritually abused,
sometimes in groups of 20.

Presenting the society’s annual report, Mr Christopher
Brown, the director, said that the year ending September
1989, in which income rose 33 per cent to œ26 million, had
seen record activity for the society. About 54,000 children
were helped, 12.5 per cent more than in the previous year.
The society saw more than 5,000 cases of physical abuse,
4,500 of neglect and 3,600 of sexual abuse.
velma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 09:56 PM   #744
alf hearted
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 13,152
Likes: 109 (86 Posts)
Default

So, the "terrifying into silence" procedures must be getting looser then, eh?
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 10:44 PM   #745
sucheta19
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 728
Likes: 10 (10 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
So, the "terrifying into silence" procedures must be getting looser then, eh?
As the kids have retracted their statements, clearly not.
sucheta19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 01:02 AM   #746
sevensuns
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 65
Likes: 16 (10 Posts)
Default

The Father, Ricky Dearman has just posted on the video himself:

Quote:
Guys,

I am the father (real father) of the children in these videos.

Not the boyfriend who has fled the country!

My name, as some have point out is Ricky Dearman.

The first 2 things I want to say;

1 – Thank you to everyone for your concerns regarding my children, as I am deeply touch, be it negativity towards me somewhat.

2 – I say Thank You, but I also want to say sorry that you have had big hearts having gone through some turmoil while listening to my children on these videos.

Sadly, I am limited to what I can say for legal reasons, at this point! I wished that I could tell you everything I know, because you think that you Guys are angry…well you have no idea what I am sitting on and having to keep inside of me right now!!!

I feel like a 1,000,000 volcano’s about to erupt! You have no idea!!

That said, I want you to know that I am completely innocent of any wrong doing in this! Completely Innocent.

Some have mentioned that the children have been coached to say what they have said? You have no idea and again, I cannot say at this point. These sick Fcuks, and I cannot even tell you who yet. But I promise, you will know the outcome.

You may have questions, as I still do, but I will not be able to answer yet, but as soon as I am legally able, I shall let you know.

I want to thank you again for your concerns and support. This has and is a difficult time for all involved mostly my children.

Best Regards
Ricky

Last edited by SevenSuns; 11-02-2015 at 01:06 AM.
sevensuns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 01:11 AM   #747
sucheta19
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 728
Likes: 10 (10 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SevenSuns View Post
The Father, Ricky Dearman has just posted on the video himself:
Do you have a link to the statement? Thanks.
sucheta19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 01:15 AM   #748
sevensuns
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 65
Likes: 16 (10 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sucheta19 View Post
Do you have a link to the statement? Thanks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtncDnCRPYo

Choose newest comments first, his should be the first one at the top......
sevensuns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 05:35 AM   #749
gargoyle
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 136
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by majestic1 View Post
Lots of shills swarming into this thread now, I guess the order was put out to attack anyone who says the children's allegations may have validity.
I agree. I haven't seen all of the posts yet. There are just too many to read all of them. Clearly some people don't want to have their version of reality questioned. I have seen a few of the videos with these children. I wouldn't say the allegations were definitely true, but to dismiss them just because they seem hard to believe is ridiculous. Or just because they say the same thing - maybe that is more of a reason to believe them. It needs to be investigated properly.
gargoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 07:35 AM   #750
velma
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 5,670
Likes: 2,384 (754 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
What about the human rights of a child to have at least one parent who will notice when something isn't right before they've got to the stage where they are sawing baby's heads off?
Funny how you are turning this against the mother. The only innocent party. Her only crime was to have kids to a sick-fuck. Many women hook up with partners that they later regret. Too late! She sought help from the people she thought would enforce the law. She was wrong again. She's up against an organised child-rape factory with no-one to turn to. This woman needs support, not recriminations. She is a victim too.
velma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 07:53 AM   #751
jonquays
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 978
Likes: 2 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gargoyle View Post
Clearly some people don't want to have their version of reality questioned.
True. But what is the reality of this story? We do not know that yet. Believing 100% every word the children and mother have claimed as opposed to waiting to see if there is more to the story in case all it not as portrayed, doesn't make me or others who are only saying just be cautious a shill or a pedo protector. It just means we are capable of accepting we are wrong if it turns out that the story is true but can 100% believers say the same if the story turns out to be false?

See, today there has now been reported a new thing happened. If that was really the father posting, then perhaps you will get to hear another side of this story.

Can anyone confirm if the boyfriend really has fled the country as alledged? Perhaps it was the boyfriend who abused them and made them tell those stories (by scaring them by doing things like hitting them on the head with a spoon for example). Maybe that explains how his phone which was alledged to be stolen (I note it was not mentioned if it had been returned) had indecent videos of the children on it. It is just one possible scenario.

Time will tell what the real truth of this story is.
jonquays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 07:56 AM   #752
jonquays
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 978
Likes: 2 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by velma View Post
Funny how you are turning this against the mother. The only innocent party. Her only crime was to have kids to a sick-fuck. Many women hook up with partners that they later regret. Too late! She sought help from the people she thought would enforce the law. She was wrong again. She's up against an organised child-rape factory with no-one to turn to. This woman needs support, not recriminations. She is a victim too.
Because no woman has ever used her kids as a weapon in revenge before against the father of the children? Especially in custody battles.

No, that has hever ever, happened before has it?
jonquays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 08:51 AM   #753
bubblewrapped
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 214
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

No way is that the real Ricky in the youtube comments IMO. Why not just film a 1 minute video saying he was innocent. And then just reply in comments to any questions.

Last edited by bubblewrapped; 11-02-2015 at 08:52 AM.
bubblewrapped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 09:01 AM   #754
bubblewrapped
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 214
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I have watched some more of the videos and I honestly believe these children are telling the truth. Its just when I read the written stuff, that's when I begin to wonder. I cant understand where all this knowledge of babies being brought in by TNT and DHL etc etc has come from. There are many strange parts to the written part of this. One way or the other, these kids have suffered immensely.
Its very difficult to get others to view or talk about this. I asked my wife to look but she refused. I tried to tell her what was going on, but we began to argue when I talked about McDonalds involvement...Extremely difficult to explain to others.
bubblewrapped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 09:33 AM   #755
jonquays
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 978
Likes: 2 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblewrapped View Post
I have watched some more of the videos and I honestly believe these children are telling the truth. Its just when I read the written stuff, that's when I begin to wonder. I cant understand where all this knowledge of babies being brought in by TNT and DHL etc etc has come from. There are many strange parts to the written part of this. One way or the other, these kids have suffered immensely.
Its very difficult to get others to view or talk about this. I asked my wife to look but she refused. I tried to tell her what was going on, but we began to argue when I talked about McDonalds involvement...Extremely difficult to explain to others.
And this is why we need be cautious but that does not mean we should dismiss it out of hand as not true either.

As I stated earlier, these children have knowledege of things that they should not know at that age, and that is the most concerning thing to start off with and needs to be investigated, by professionals who will remain objective, but how that knowledge was obtained we do not yet know. It could be abuse plus embellishment or coaching of what to say.

Do I believe they have been abused? Possibly, based on the knowledge they have. I will not say yes at this stage because I do not know how that knowledge was acquired and until I do I would not want to accuse anybody who may be innocent at this stage.

Do I believe in the baby necklaces, blood drinking, beheadings and secret kitchens for cooking them in Mcdonalds? No I do not.
jonquays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 10:16 AM   #756
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonquays View Post
True. But what is the reality of this story? We do not know that yet. Believing 100% every word the children and mother have claimed as opposed to waiting to see if there is more to the story in case all it not as portrayed, doesn't make me or others who are only saying just be cautious a shill or a pedo protector. It just means we are capable of accepting we are wrong if it turns out that the story is true but can 100% believers say the same if the story turns out to be false?

See, today there has now been reported a new thing happened. If that was really the father posting, then perhaps you will get to hear another side of this story.

Can anyone confirm if the boyfriend really has fled the country as alledged? Perhaps it was the boyfriend who abused them and made them tell those stories (by scaring them by doing things like hitting them on the head with a spoon for example). Maybe that explains how his phone which was alledged to be stolen (I note it was not mentioned if it had been returned) had indecent videos of the children on it. It is just one possible scenario.

Time will tell what the real truth of this story is.
Oh we do do know that. The victims are children in reality whether incidents actually happened or not and right thing must happen to those children. They are the innocent victims.

jonquays, it's interesting that you say abuse 'may' have happened but not sure. If they were coached and this story is a hoax, then children has been fed with useless knowledge which is detrimental to their mental development so I see this as an abuse in itself!

Last edited by elshaper; 11-02-2015 at 10:24 AM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 10:19 AM   #757
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblewrapped View Post
I have watched some more of the videos and I honestly believe these children are telling the truth. Its just when I read the written stuff, that's when I begin to wonder. I cant understand where all this knowledge of babies being brought in by TNT and DHL etc etc has come from. There are many strange parts to the written part of this. One way or the other, these kids have suffered immensely.
Its very difficult to get others to view or talk about this. I asked my wife to look but she refused. I tried to tell her what was going on, but we began to argue when I talked about McDonalds involvement...Extremely difficult to explain to others.
Don't push her. Some people can't take it. It IS a hideous story to digest.
We'll have a chat with you.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 10:21 AM   #758
jonquays
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 978
Likes: 2 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Oh we do do know that. The victims are children in reality whether incidents actually happened or not and right thing must happen to those children. They are the innocent victims.
As this I have already stated several times. What we do not know fully yet is what they are victims of.
jonquays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 11:38 AM   #759
pinochio
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 4,156
Likes: 866 (449 Posts)
Default

Jersey care inquiry: Sexual abuse 'was common' http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe...ry_continues_1
pinochio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 11:51 AM   #760
bubblewrapped
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 214
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Found this interesting conversation :


Anonymous10 February 2015 at 03:46

Was the McDonald's the children mentioned in Hampstead, or in East Finchley. I ask this, because McDonald's has a large training facility in East Finchley, with many big industrial kitchens, training rooms etc. It is also located next to the East Finchley tube station, which has a large "East Finchley" sign outside it, which the children could easily identify.
Reply

Replies






Anonymous10 February 2015 at 05:18

I believe that the McDonalds they were referring to was East Finchley.

You can check their testimony on Pastebin - Aang linked it in a previous article.







Anonymous10 February 2015 at 07:31

I wonder if they were taken to this training facility, which is actually McDonald's head office, because I don't believe there is a McDonalds in East Finchley, (there is one in the Brent Cross Shopping Centre, and one in North Finchley) . The headquarters building is branded just like the restaurants, so the children would identify it as McDonalds. As I said above, it is right next to the East Finchley Tube, which may explain how the children could be so specific about which part of Finchley they were in. It's a large facility, with training room and industrial kitchens, so it could easily accommodate a large group of people during the day, without drawing attention.


http://aanirfan.blogspot.ie/2015/02/...x-scandal.html

In comments
bubblewrapped is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
polygraph, ultrascribe

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:22 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.