Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 05-05-2013, 03:36 AM   #1
danceswithbunnies

Default Hulda Clark Zapper or Royal Rife device any users?

I have heard one anecdotal testimonial about a man who got rid of long cancer with the Hulda Clark zapper (friend of an acquaintance)

Am looking for anyone who has used either of these devices, if you would be so kind to share your experience of it, i would be beholden to you.

Also if you know of anyone who was healed of a serious disease by either of these i would like to hear about it.

Thanks in advance
The enlightened Athenians main argument FOR slavery was that reason had to rule over emotion.
danceswithbunnies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 06:10 AM   #2
steve777

I have had some experiences using a zapper to help relieve colds/flu/virus, and infections. It's not a cure all but it does take a lot of pressure off the immune system by destroying pathogens and also slightly raising the body's own voltage. Many will call this "quack medicine" but if it works, it works. Apparently microcurrent therapy has been in use since the 1700's: http://electrocleansing.com/history_wesley.php

In a similar way Tesla's Violet Ray raises the body's energy level with negative ions and oxygen: http://www.weirdstuff.ca/testimonials/violet-ray
steve777 is offline   Reply With Quote