Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government

Old 17-09-2017, 12:45 PM   #41
raburgeson

Get a load of this poser and bankster propaganda mill.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMmFi1HHc1E

World President? Nobody voted for this and if they did it was .00000001% of the elite. The idea of a world government is a nightmare. All of these politicians, and I do mean all of them, have proven they can't even run a country. This is no time to have a bunch of idiots try to run something larger bring more taxes and economic slavery to the world.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2017, 06:43 PM   #42
Molasar

The great work will only continue.

We never beat them truly and they never truly win.

As long as we defend free speech on the internet (perhaps one of the greatest inventions of our time) we are perhaps a bit more wise to their schemes.
Molasar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 06:35 PM   #43
the apprentice
Inactive

That which we fight we become, that which we create for ourselves empowers the individual and frees another, this is single best way to keep our energy for ourselves and to chose who we give it away to.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2017, 04:19 PM   #44
itsnotallrightjack

They have won, as their future is being served by AI, androids and bots and the Plebs' future is annihilation.

It may be said with a degree of assurance that not everything that meets the eye is as it appears.

Rod Serling.
itsnotallrightjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2017, 08:12 PM   #45
oneriver

I think they have already won.

The NWO is here now and has been for the last couple of thousand years or so.

They are in the consolidation phase now.
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 03:27 AM   #46
itsnotallrightjack

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneriver View Post
I think they have already won.

The NWO is here now and has been for the last couple of thousand years or so.

They are in the consolidation phase now.
Yeah that's it.

It may be said with a degree of assurance that not everything that meets the eye is as it appears.

Rod Serling.
itsnotallrightjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 08:09 AM   #47
surfer12

The Rings of Power

http://lotr.wikia.com/wiki/Rings_of_Power
"Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,
Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die..."
But there is another ring...
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie."
That ring came to the ordinary people of the Shire, the people. Where is that ring now? Satan has not consolidated his NWO until he has that one Ring. The story is not over yet!

God is pure and does not approve of evil. The word "rah" (evil) in Hebrew does not mean evil in the moral sense. Contextually, when God speaks of creating evil, he is speaking of the calamities that he brings upon the enemies of his purpose.
surfer12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2017, 04:52 PM   #48
truth seeker 09

Alex Collier's webinar #44

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 06-11-2017 at 04:59 PM.
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2017, 05:30 PM   #49
the apprentice
Inactive

the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2018, 04:55 AM   #50
dannyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth seeker 09 View Post
I believe so. Would you agree?
By the Methods of the New World Order, the Control is the Chaos.
Their Order out of their Control is systematic when we live within an ever changing environment and nature which can never be pinned down.
It’s like trying to staple a fart to a fog.
They don’t contain anything tangible, they’re not permanent like everything else and you’ll forever be chasing wind while blowing it out of your arse...

That’s why the New World Order can never work as the harder you try to pin everything down the more you’ve got to lose and already have lost and so are setting yourself up for failure...
That doesn’t mean you shouldn’t know about it and tell other people so they’re not deceived by this madness.
The only thing you have, are and all that is possible is emptiness you can’t pin it to anything other than emptiness, even if you call it Universal Consciousness or Energetic Frequencies, they’re still happening to everything but all upon the same criteria of being empty.
If you’d understand and accept that then a New World Order would seem fundamentally pointless. The only reason this is not the case is because the people behind it are of a materialistic, systematic and dogmatic ideology which you need to see for what it is then you’re not fooled into their deceptive game like a snake eating its own tail until it has ate it all...

E555_D8_EB_AEF4_4306_9051_580_B06_CD5_E25

So you see for the New World Order to win is to lose as it will eventually destroy itself as it’s at war with its very existence.

Knowledge alone is not enough know thyself...

Scio Te Ipsum - Verum Ordo Ad Chao

Last edited by dannyuk; 16-01-2018 at 04:57 AM.
dannyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2018, 04:59 AM   #51
davebeard

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon View Post
Yep, they lost with the Brexit vote and then Trump. They lost the ability to trick/scare people into voting the way they were supposed to do.
even killing the labour MP Jo Cox (friend of Syria)
didn't sway the vote the way they wanted it to
Old 21-01-2018, 02:01 PM   #52
mannybash

I am not so sure about this. Great if it is true but they don't give up that easily
mannybash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 06:17 AM   #53
turdmuppet

kubrick 2001 predictive programming artificial intelligence cyberdyne style next
turdmuppet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 10:24 AM   #54
Enki1

For thousands and thousands of years the elite have us under there control. Now for twenty years or so people are really waking up. I do not think we are going to beat them in the next couple of years. I mean if we become really a threat, they have some really nice back up plans, don't you think so. Alien invasion, nuc. wars, naturel disasters ect ect ect. They just kill allmost everyone and start all over again. Just like they did in the past.
Enki1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 11:06 AM   #55
oneriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enki1 View Post
For thousands and thousands of years the elite have us under there control. Now for twenty years or so people are really waking up. I do not think we are going to beat them in the next couple of years. I mean if we become really a threat, they have some really nice back up plans, don't you think so. Alien invasion, nuc. wars, naturel disasters ect ect ect. They just kill allmost everyone and start all over again. Just like they did in the past.
The problem is thinking that this is a game that can be won or that we would want to win.

People talk about 'beating them' but by focusing on beating them we are actually automatically giving the enemy a super easy win, a walk over.

Once they have us engaged in playing the game (that is taking sides in the artificial struggle between the false concepts of good and evil) we can never win, we are trapped here again and again because we have committed to playing a game that can't be won. Duality can never be resolved in this dimension.

Our true home is everywhere and anywhere as eternal limitless creators not trapped in this limited physical and temporal construct we consider to be "reality".

That is why it is not worth fighting for this world, it is not ours, it is not our home, it is a game board that enslaves once we agree to partake in the game.

Focus on quitting the game. We have other games waiting.
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 10:34 AM   #56
Enki1

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneriver View Post
The problem is thinking that this is a game that can be won or that we would want to win.

People talk about 'beating them' but by focusing on beating them we are actually automatically giving the enemy a super easy win, a walk over.

Once they have us engaged in playing the game (that is taking sides in the artificial struggle between the false concepts of good and evil) we can never win, we are trapped here again and again because we have committed to playing a game that can't be won. Duality can never be resolved in this dimension.

Our true home is everywhere and anywhere as eternal limitless creators not trapped in this limited physical and temporal construct we consider to be "reality".

That is why it is not worth fighting for this world, it is not ours, it is not our home, it is a game board that enslaves once we agree to partake in the game.

Focus on quitting the game. We have other games waiting.
I think that every game has a winner in the end. I agree that duality isn't the solution. More and more people are waking up every day. Deep inside the awakening is telling us that you can not beat the cabal with the same shit they put on us, but there are other ways to beat them. The most important is that we try to not cooperate with them anymore ( every step is a step ). In the end they can not be in control anymore. Once your soul is awake I think it is impossible to fall asleep ever again. So the white light trap won't be working anymore.

This world doesn't belong to any one, and whitout the cabal it could be a very nice place This is still one off the places in the eternal limitless that can be vissited by our souls so why not, When you are awake you know what the game is so why not try to fix it, before I fly into another game.

Maybe i'm to woolly
Maybe that ok
Old 07-02-2018, 03:32 PM   #57
east sun

Putting out into the Universe and eternity that they have lost has huge implications in cause and effect...

They have lost is a positive affirmation. Let it be so....

If you're not paranoid by now you must be crazy.
east sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2018, 10:36 PM   #58
reverendjim
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicpurpose1.618 View Post
I would say the El-ites have not already lost, but are quite close, they're desperate, hence they are playing their 'Trump' card, which is actually a joker
they may be pulling the ace out of their sleeve. the Chinese are about to get bold. and global. militarily speaking. and you know what that means.
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2018, 11:46 AM   #59
Enki1

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverendjim View Post
they may be pulling the ace out of their sleeve. the Chinese are about to get bold. and global. militarily speaking. and you know what that means.
bami goreng every day NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO