Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries > Mythological & Cryptozoology / Channeling / Psychic Abilities / Lucid Dreaming / OBE & Reinc

Old 08-11-2014, 07:48 AM   #1
wrathschild
Inactive

Default Questions about Akashic Records and Psychic Attack

Hello,

First of all, I would like to tell you about my awakening. I've been smoking weed for a year now and then 3 months ago, I found out about the psychic benefits of meditation and what Binaural Beats do. I experienced heartbreak, so what I did that night was smoke weed and questioned myself. After awhile, I started preparing myself for meditation and I also transferred the binaural beats on my phone so I could play them on my earphones. I then watched a quick meditation video then after that, I turned off everything, closed my eyes, turned on the beats and tried meditating.

After awhile of questioning myself more, I felt bliss and that force literally let go of all the hate, anger, beefs, grudges and jealousy. It was a magical feeling and that heavy feeling in the heart was gone. I was a new man.

I stopped going deeper because I felt scared of the empty feeling of darkness. It was a new feeling and I was scared of going crazy so I stopped. After that, I watched Zeitgeist, conspiracy videos, then movies like "The Matrix", Lucy, Limitless, etc and totally got the message. I became a New Ager, believed in all the believable shit that shills have to say to spread disinformation. I dug deeper for 3 months, uncovered lies, layers after layers until I realized that I know NOTHING and that I should just consentrate first on my self.

----

Anyway. Last night, I tried feeling the "Bliss" again. I meditated for around 3-5 hours. First half in the bathroom after showering, then on my bed lying down with my palms up.

Throughout the first half, I was counting my breaths. Once again I was bombarded with ideas and distraction and finally, I stopped counting, and made a mantra to get rid of time, and sat in silence.

My pineal gland was shaking vigorously and it felt like I was viewing the visuals from my left eye. Saw people, visuals, knowledge, etc. It wasn't magestic. It was like a black and white film with a few colors. I also remember receiving knowledge but I can't remember what they were. Then when it calmed, I went to my room and meditated laying down with my palms up.

* Don't know if I was meditating or lucid dreaming at times.

I gained momentum, visuals came again. Saw lots of things but I forgot about them.
Pineal gland was shaking vigorously, visions kept on coming, I think I was having REM and my head was moving because of the pineal. I felt like I was going to have a DMT breakthrough.

Then I started coughing like 10 times. This woke me up and I wasn't able to get back so my body just fell asleep.

Questions

1.) Was that the Akashic Records?
2.) Was the coughing a psychic attack?
3.) Why was the pineal gland shaking vigorously?
4.) I feel like my pineal gland is more on the left side and not in the center, why?
5.) Thoughts?

Last edited by wrathschild; 08-11-2014 at 09:01 AM.
wrathschild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 09:06 AM   #2
wrathschild
Inactive

If that was a psychic attack, are there ways to find out whoever did that?
wrathschild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 09:10 AM   #3
swamideva

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrathschild View Post
If that was a psychic attack, are there ways to find out whoever did that?
If you want to fuck around with drugs and altered states, what do you expect?
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2014, 04:09 PM   #4
huron0

I had a dream about the Ashakic records hall.
huron0 is offline   Reply With Quote