Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries > Mythological & Cryptozoology / Channeling / Psychic Abilities / Lucid Dreaming / OBE & Reinc

Old 02-08-2014, 05:54 PM   #1
positiveevitisop

Default Telepathy, Mass Consciousness.

Here we can discuss strategies for incorporating connections to our species' mass consciousness. The sending and receiving of thoughts attached with energy produced from emotion through heightened awareness. Also, outer species telepathy and connections---planetary/global consciousness. Opening the minds eye ect. Strategies for accessing past lives, through self and species and understanding/accepting them and understanding humanity/self. The understanding of emotions and life energy, nature ect. The elimination of negative thoughts and feelings, hardy detox programs and advanced meditation strategies. Anything along these lines is fine or things that lead up to them.

http://www.esotericonline.net/forum/...ting-spiritual

Last edited by positiveevitisop; 02-08-2014 at 06:15 PM.
positiveevitisop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2014, 08:41 PM   #2
fairygurl1987
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by positiveevitisop View Post
Here we can discuss strategies for incorporating connections to our species' mass consciousness. The sending and receiving of thoughts attached with energy produced from emotion through heightened awareness. Also, outer species telepathy and connections---planetary/global consciousness. Opening the minds eye ect. Strategies for accessing past lives, through self and species and understanding/accepting them and understanding humanity/self. The understanding of emotions and life energy, nature ect. The elimination of negative thoughts and feelings, hardy detox programs and advanced meditation strategies. Anything along these lines is fine or things that lead up to them.
I really love this idea! I have only surrounded myself around positive people for the last year and I am growing. I'd like to take it further and connect with other souls out there, even if they are beyond my physicality. I think if there is enough pure thought we can explore the universe as we were meant to do.
fairygurl1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2014, 03:49 AM   #3
powessy
Inactive

Quote:
hello positiveevitisop

You talk about outer species telepathy, are you connected to THEM, the ability to talk with THEM.
powessy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2014, 07:24 PM   #4
positiveevitisop

Quote:
Originally Posted by powessy View Post
hello positiveevitisop

You talk about outer species telepathy, are you connected to THEM, the ability to talk with THEM.
You might wanna be a tad more specific. [giggles]

Old 23-10-2014, 08:05 PM   #5
1zenith
Banned

Default Anybody can talk to 'them'.

Quote:
hello positiveevitisop

IM mind-connected to the reptilians an many other E ts.

All it takes is an open mind and a little practice and going INWARD,
ignoring all of humanity and the matrix.

Why are E ts and reptilians so easy to telepathize/talk with but spirits are NOT?

Well except my spirit guide. She is easy.

So try given some E ts some telepathic communications.
YOU will be surprised at what you get.

Last edited by 1zenith; 23-10-2014 at 08:06 PM.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2014, 12:34 AM   #6
powessy
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1zenith View Post
IM mind-connected to the reptilians an many other E ts.

All it takes is an open mind and a little practice and going INWARD,
ignoring all of humanity and the matrix.

Why are E ts and reptilians so easy to telepathize/talk with but spirits are NOT?

Well except my spirit guide. She is easy.

So try given some E ts some telepathic communications.
YOU will be surprised at what you get.
Hello 1zenith

how many different type personalities do you find, if grouping them such as reptilian, ets, spirit guide and do you communicate in the awakened mind or during astral experiences. have you ever heard of treemend, sparteil or thought forms?
Old 24-10-2014, 05:37 PM   #7
positiveevitisop

Quote:
hello positiveevitisop

I have only had 2 outer body experiences in my lifetime. Of which I learned all about telepathy. My first OBE was when I was 7 and it was a planetary, experiential thought memory from a two-legged, winged reptile, about the fate of the planet their species existed on.

My second experience was a consciousness connection experience. Spiritual energy sharing and thought connection. A very very very very brief explanation is on the top of this page, where I quoted myself in post #21...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=278516&page=2

Anywho, I learned all about telepathy from both experiences, mostly from my second OBE.

Psilocybin can give a kind of half-telepathy experience while conscious. Get two people to have a good experience in nature and you may start picking up on the thoughts of your partner. I was tripping with two people in nature one day, and I was the only one standing, being a speaker of sorts, just saying what I was thinking at the time, and both of my partners said that for the entire time I was speaking, I was saying what they were thinking... both of them. That's not full telepathy, but it can get someone to naturally pick up on the fundamentals.

It's all about emotions/feelings, thoughts and reactions to those thoughts. Since I can't actually do it, all I have is what advice was given and what little experience I have. I didn't follow the rules anyway-- since I gotta eat right, detox, and do many other things to "heighten my awareness," or "open the minds eye," or whatever... so that's why I believe I can't do it. Crappy lifestyle choices too I suppose. If I could do it, I would have opened up with sound advice in my thread starter. So instead, I just listed all the things that (I'm sure) are related to achieving such a thing.

Last edited by positiveevitisop; 24-10-2014 at 05:42 PM.
Old 24-10-2014, 05:49 PM   #8
positiveevitisop

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairygurl1987 View Post
I really love this idea! I have only surrounded myself around positive people for the last year and I am growing. I'd like to take it further and connect with other souls out there, even if they are beyond my physicality. I think if there is enough pure thought we can explore the universe as we were meant to do.

Old 25-10-2014, 03:47 AM   #9
powessy
Inactive

Quote:
Hello positiveevitisop

I completely doubted the thought of telepathy till about ten years ago when I found the drift or the moment that lies just between sleep and awake. I found in these experiences the mind drifts to a higher place in complete silence and serenity. I would lay in bed and on many occasions during obe preparations keep moving my thoughts to higher and higher places in the mind, this I account to these experiences that I had and am currently having. I believe it is possible to connect to others and to speak through the mind in telepathy but I feel that those participating are not aware enough of their soul to do this. I also believe that the soul must have been reincarnated several times in it's own evolution to be able to become aware of things outside of itself allowing it to find itself during this incarnation. As far as obes and astral experiences I have had many thousands of them so this place is not new to me nor the things that roam these places or the voices that speak to others from here.
Old 25-10-2014, 05:50 PM   #10
sarahvhill88
Inactive

The government implement all kinds of metaphors, graphics, drugs, celebs and sexual encounters in my virtual reality dreams
sarahvhill88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2014, 06:02 PM   #11
cafe beelzebub

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahvhill88 View Post
The government implement all kinds of metaphors, graphics, drugs, celebs and sexual encounters in my virtual reality dreams
Is there a technique you use for dreaming?
cafe beelzebub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2014, 06:57 PM   #12
powessy
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahvhill88 View Post
hello sarahvhill88

Your astral or lucid dreams are an extension of your own desires and fears.

By your description of your virtual reality I would say you hold negative opinions of the government, worry about becoming addicted to drugs, place celebrities in high regard to your development, sex, well we all have these issues. The graphics are how you perceive things within your mind, try and imagine something in your mind and see how it appears there, are these graphics the same. The metaphors are an extension of your mind and how the objects are compared, an example is you say the snow is a blanket and you then see it as a blanket, this is how your soul is interpreting things that you say.

Last edited by powessy; 25-10-2014 at 06:58 PM.
Old 25-10-2014, 09:20 PM   #13
positiveevitisop

Quote:
hello sarahvhill88

Your astral or lucid dreams are an extension of your own desires and fears.

By your description of your virtual reality I would say you hold negative opinions of the government, worry about becoming addicted to drugs, place celebrities in high regard to your development, sex, well we all have these issues. The graphics are how you perceive things within your mind, try and imagine something in your mind and see how it appears there, are these graphics the same. The metaphors are an extension of your mind and how the objects are compared, an example is you say the snow is a blanket and you then see it as a blanket, this is how your soul is interpreting things that you say.
about 3 or 4 years ago, I used to take melatonin for sleep, and that gave me vivid dreams almost every night. I then started documenting my dreams online where people would help me interpret them symbolically. I would also lay perfectly still right after waking up every morning so that I can remember my dreams while they were still fresh, and to prevent the forgetfulness one gets about their dreams when moving before going through the dream in their head. After about a month of taking melatonin and dreaming, I quit taking it and kept on dreaming. A month after that, I started having two dreams a night, then three after another month, then at four, it plateaud for about 4 more months. When I stopped documenting my dreams and bothering to lay still in the morning to remember them, my dreams stopped occurring every night.

Last edited by positiveevitisop; 25-10-2014 at 09:21 PM.