Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Old 08-06-2016, 04:57 PM   #1
de la source

Default Life and death

Good videos to watch about life and death:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pR7e...C7DA51882C5DA6
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qK1BJkBJdtY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srxDtefn740
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOCaacO8wus
de la source is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 08:29 PM   #2
oneriver

No such thing as death, if you consider we are not our bodies. There is only transition.
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 08:36 PM   #3
ramirez

There is death, it is the new beginning, which comes from the end, as you clearly have a memory scrub.

I recall getting mine done.

Remember, the Rothchilds started Sci Fi and ET over a hundred years ago, even funding authors, so beware the fake ET talk, the real stuff is ok though
ramirez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 08:53 PM   #4
knightofalbion

Life is a continuum ....

"When you plant a tree every leaf that grows will tell you, what you sow will bear fruit. So, if you have any sense my friend, don't plant anything but love ..." (Rumi)
http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
knightofalbion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 09:47 PM   #5
de la source

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofalbion View Post
Life is a continuum...
...in different bodies with different personalities.

What is the meaning of life? The answer is... LIFE!
Old 08-06-2016, 09:49 PM   #6
de la source

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneriver View Post
No such thing as death, if you consider we are not our bodies. There is only transition.
Go jump down a bridge then come back and tell me that there is no such thing as death. I might believe you.

You deny death because you are afraid of it.

Last edited by de la source; 08-06-2016 at 09:50 PM.
Old 08-06-2016, 09:49 PM   #7
knightofalbion

Quote:
Originally Posted by de la source View Post
...in different bodies with different personalities.

What is the meaning of life? The answer is... LIFE!
And to grow in wisdom, love and understanding ....
http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
knightofalbion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 03:17 AM   #8
logos880

I love the people in my life and believe I will see them again after death.
Old 09-06-2016, 08:50 AM   #9
oneriver

Quote:
Go jump down a bridge then come back and tell me that there is no such thing as death. I might believe you.

Actually I don't fear the transition at all. Your ego is projecting your fears.

It's funny you mention a bridge, that's what death is.
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Last edited by oneriver; 09-06-2016 at 09:05 AM.
Old 09-06-2016, 01:17 PM   #10
de la source

Quote:
Actually I don't fear the transition at all. Your ego is projecting your fears.

It's funny you mention a bridge, that's what death is.
Transition: "a movement, development, or evolution from one form, stage, or style to another" (Merriam-Webster)
If transition is transformation, then what one is during life will not be the same after the moment of death. Therefore, personality and memories can't survive death. The only thing that can be changed and never destroyed is energy.

Ego: "the one of the three divisions of the psyche in psychoanalytic theory that serves as the organized conscious mediator between the person and reality especially by functioning both in the perception of and adaptation to reality" (Merriam-Webster)
The problem is not ego in itself, but the personas it develops to hide behind.

Bridge: "a time, place, or means of connection or transition"
Death is a transition: your physical body decays, decomposes to nourish the soil, plants and animals (worms and insects). This is the cycle of life. The only thing that goes on is your core energy. DNA may store information but it must be transfered through the creation of a new being resulting from the mating of male and female individuals. Your children and grand-children are your continuation. They carry your essence, but they have their own personalities.

The most important thing in this Universe is life.
Life needs cycles to improve itself.
If death was not, improvement would be impossible.
Each generation carries inside its DNA all the knowledge learned by previous generations and adds unto that. Life is a process.
Old 09-06-2016, 01:20 PM   #11
de la source

Quote:
Originally Posted by logos880 View Post
The classical approach of carrott and stick for control of the masses.
Old 09-06-2016, 01:22 PM   #12
logos880

Quote:
The classical approach of carrott and stick for control of the masses.
how is that?
Old 09-06-2016, 01:40 PM   #13
unlockthepower

Quote:
We are physical bodies and physical bodies die. There's no way to escape that fact. Our bodies are then either incinerated to ash or buried to rot in the ground and the atoms that comprise "us" are then dispersed back into the whole and become part of the surrounding plants and animals. When the brain dies there is no longer a feedback loop to provide a sense of self or feeling of "I" just as there wasn't before you were born.
unlockthepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 01:44 PM   #14
unlockthepower

Quote:
how is that?
My guess at de la source's meaning is that the stick is the force of authority and the carrot is the myth of an afterlife perpetuated by the same authority. Do what we say or we'll use violence on you (stick), do what we say because then you will get access to "heaven" and what we (as rulers by divine right) do to you in this life doesn't matter, you must suffer our rule to get access to the next thing that we promise you (carrot).
Old 09-06-2016, 01:45 PM   #15
unlockthepower

Quote:
Believing it doesn't make it true though unfortunately.
Old 09-06-2016, 01:49 PM   #16
de la source

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlockthepower View Post
My guess at de la source's meaning is that the stick is the force of authority and the carrot is the myth of an afterlife perpetuated by the same authority. Do what we say or we'll use violence on you (stick), do what we say because then you will get access to "heaven" and what we (as rulers by divine right) do to you in this life doesn't matter, you must suffer our rule to get access to the next thing that we promise you (carrot).
Exactly.
Old 09-06-2016, 02:26 PM   #17
oneriver

Quote:
We are physical bodies and physical bodies die. There's no way to escape that fact. Our bodies are then either incinerated to ash or buried to rot in the ground and the atoms that comprise "us" are then dispersed back into the whole and become part of the surrounding plants and animals. When the brain dies there is no longer a feedback loop to provide a sense of self or feeling of "I" just as there wasn't before you were born.
Care to show some evidence for your 'belief' in bold above? Can you prove that consciousness resides in the brain?

Last edited by oneriver; 09-06-2016 at 02:27 PM.
Old 09-06-2016, 02:37 PM   #18
megahertz

Quote:

Might I suggest an in-depth explanation of where all our family members (and pets and friends) go when they no longer are able to communicate with us.
megahertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 03:10 PM   #19
logos880

Quote:
"Yeshua said unto him, thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. this is the first and great commandment. and the second is like unto it, thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. on these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets."

what's wrong with these commandments?

Quote:
Believing it doesn't make it true though unfortunately.
so what if I'm wrong?
Old 09-06-2016, 03:23 PM   #20
de la source

I finally did it: I used the ignore list and it's liberating.