Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government

Old 10-07-2015, 06:12 PM   #21
andy1033

The only thing i give him credit for is Bohemian grove. But you cannot tell me, he was not allowed into that place. He must of been watched by gov in that year, and before. So how come teh gov would not know he intended to go there. Of course he was allowed in there.

The rest of alex jones i ignore.

I am not interested in his selling gold guests, or buy this or that, and his info is not that good.

Fair play for the Bohemian grove vid, but nout more from me. I do not like him, like i do not like most in socalled truth movement. Everyone is an expert, well good for you, i do not care what he knows or does not know.

The geezer must of been watched by gov before he went into the grove, so how did he not get stopped?

So no for me, like most in the socalled truth movement. I do not care what he says or thinks.

You people listen to whom you want, but do not try and tell others they should be listening to, as alot here already know about jones.

For me there is no such thing as people to look upto, they are not that clever. No one in the truth movement is worth listening to for me. I think its funny you hold jones in such high asteam, but thats your own personal beliefs or business.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 10-07-2015 at 06:15 PM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2015, 06:01 PM   #22
heartbeatsalute

I love his sense of humor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3nJ9p879go
The belief that society exists has sabotaged every effort to change mankind. It is the reason why revolutions have failed. It is about a totally different revolution: the revolution in the heart of the individual.
heartbeatsalute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2015, 04:14 AM   #23
1zenith
Banned

Default Ya he does crack me up a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbeatsalute View Post

DID You see the Hilary clip on here that I posted about him being a comedian?? He was imitating her. IT was hilarious.

1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2015, 05:41 AM   #24
oz93666

Default Alex Jones now in London!

Look out if you're in central London around the parliament area, you might bump into him... He's so concerned about Europe's decline into dictatorship he's dropped everything and popped over to give us a hand, he'll also visit mainland Europe to highlight the evil work of the bureaucrats .

God Bless Alex Jones.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2015, 06:09 PM   #25
heartbeatsalute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1zenith View Post
DID You see the Hilary clip on here that I posted about him being a comedian?? He was imitating her. IT was hilarious.

No 1zenith, Ihaven't seen that Hillary video, mate, got the link to it?
The belief that society exists has sabotaged every effort to change mankind. It is the reason why revolutions have failed. It is about a totally different revolution: the revolution in the heart of the individual.
Old 28-07-2015, 01:50 AM   #26
1zenith
Banned

Default Where did you come from??

Quote:
Ok hold on.....it is hilarious. Let me find it!!!!

Hilary is gonna be President n 2016 'cuz Nostrodamus said so.
He even mentioned the date 2016!!!!
Old 28-07-2015, 02:22 AM   #27
1zenith
Banned

Default wtf happened to all the posts on here??

Quote:
Were they deleted ?? THERE were many MORE.
I posted this before.

Here it is : pure comedy!!!! Listen to all 9min.

What is "del fide c l p techniques"??

https://youtu.be/j3oPttJGs2s

Last edited by 1zenith; 28-07-2015 at 02:22 AM.
Old 28-07-2015, 03:17 PM   #28
heartbeatsalute

Quote:
were they deleted ?? There were many more.
I posted this before.

Here it is : Pure comedy!!!! Listen to all 9min.

https://youtu.be/j3opttjgs2s

https://youtu.be/j3opttjgs2s

lol
Old 29-07-2015, 11:39 AM   #29
twilight_sparkle
Banned

Alex Jones I'm sure is a great bloke, in a backwoodsy Texan way, but he does himself no favors by associating with right wing zealots, and promoting their big mouthed lunacy on his show.
The worse one ever is Pastor Steven Anderson of the Faithful Word Baptist, he is a certifiable mental case who wants locking up. The danger with him is, like most false prophets, you agree with him about 90% of what he says, but the remaining 10% is dangerously insane. You can agree with him about Israel and his debunking the Rapture etc, but his support for Quiverfull and abuse of women is disgusting. He is also famous for holding prayer vigils to pray for Obama to die and go to hell, calling for all gay people to be expecte executed, he famously got tasered resisting arrest by border control.

Last edited by twilight_sparkle; 29-07-2015 at 11:43 AM.
twilight_sparkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2015, 12:16 PM   #30
truthy
Inactive

Quote:
Indeed, sometimes, he's really funny. I liked this recent piece here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFy61gXY2B4
truthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2015, 02:42 PM   #31
leighcgilbert
Premier Subscribers

I get the impression that Jones' angry outbursts are fake, not sincere. Is he deliberately sabotaging his reputation, as quite a few conspiracy researchers appear to do, IMO, e.g. MI6 agent David Shayler who blew his credibility by announcing that he was the "Messiah", then dressed as a transvestite.

I hope David Icke isn't going to become more 'shouty' in his lectures. At the 2012 Wembley lecture he was relatively constrained for most of the day, until a 10 minute 'rant', which wasn't in the same league as Alex, but was yet another sign that he's shedding his previous calmer, more forgiving 'New Age' outlook.
leighcgilbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2015, 05:44 PM   #32
aries25

I weary of Alex Jones, I only think tells people what they want to hear not to say there ain't truth in what he says but I think there are lies mixed in also he appears to be a A Pied Piper.

If people have been keeping tabs on him, it's amazing how the Principalities of this World haven't killed him yet being such a big conspiracy theorist threat that he his *keep that in mind* but the truth is if you been paying attention its not so amazing when you know he's alive to serving a purpose that is *Revolution* read Morals and Dogma and the Bible more and not just a little bit as much as you can then you will learn and you will see what I'm trying to point out instead of just going along so easily, be light headed about if you may but be at your own peril if you don't care for your soul then trend without care.
credo nemo
set audio eorum
nam tempus voluntas curo verum
qui audiunt sapientiam!
aries25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 10:27 PM   #33
crome
Inactive

I wish i had just a percentage of Alex Jones's outstanding memory. He is basically a nwo-encyklopedia on legs. Seriously impressive.
crome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 11:57 AM   #34
chandon3000

Quote:
Originally Posted by crome View Post
I wish i had just a percentage of Alex Jones's outstanding memory. He is basically a nwo-encyklopedia on legs. Seriously impressive.
Yeh it's strange how he seems to tolerate Israel,
chandon3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 11:58 AM   #35
chandon3000

Quote:
Were they deleted ?? THERE were many MORE.
I posted this before.

Here it is : pure comedy!!!! Listen to all 9min.

Yes its funny but I do fear some people will take it too seriously!!
Old 05-08-2015, 01:49 PM   #36
crome
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by chandon3000 View Post
Yeh it's strange how he seems to tolerate Israel,

Heh, kind of strangely ironic coming from someone who has a Hitler avatar

(and yes, i do know it's a tribute to steppe bla bla bla)

Last edited by crome; 05-08-2015 at 01:50 PM.
Old 06-08-2015, 10:52 AM   #37
chandon3000

Quote:
Originally Posted by crome View Post
Heh, kind of strangely ironic coming from someone who has a Hitler avatar

(and yes, i do know it's a tribute to steppe bla bla bla)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RNseMDToKdk
Old 06-08-2015, 11:22 AM   #38
oz93666

AJ still on his tour of Europe, UK , Spain , now in Italy he says wherever he goes , immigrants outnumber the native people, It's far worse than in the MSM... That this is the take down of Europe , as it is in the US, by bankrupting the economy, by putting millions of immigrants on well-fare, and allowing IS forces in, who the NWO hope will attack soon.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 06:35 PM   #39
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
AJ still on his tour of Europe, UK , Spain , now in Italy he says wherever he goes , immigrants outnumber the native people, It's far worse than in the MSM... That this is the take down of Europe , as it is in the US, by bankrupting the economy, by putting millions of immigrants on well-fare, and allowing IS forces in, who the NWO hope will attack soon.
In other words, AJ isn't God, otherwise he'd smite them all with a plague or some such.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 09:22 PM   #40
crome
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by chandon3000 View Post
ya, but…first of all, Alex was like 14 years old in that video. Secondly, the video is titled Alex Jones Supports Zionist Israel, and to be fair Alex doesn't say that AT ALL, and he doesn't use the word zionist once, or make any references to Israels government or their politics. What he DOES say is that jews have a right to be there, because it is their ancestral land. Can you agree that jews have been living in the area now called Israel since times immemorial?

I can't propose to speak for Alex, and i have no interest in it either, but i do have ears yeah, and he clearly says jews has a right to be there. Jews, as in normal everyday people who just happen to be jewish. Not zionist supremacist nwo war-mongers. He also goes on to say he is also not anti-arab. He's a people-person is our Alex Jones

For the record, I'm not a fan of zionism, any religion or any political factions. And not hellish keen on continuing this line of discussion. I'm not an Alex Jones spokesperson. Or interested in Israel.

Last edited by crome; 06-08-2015 at 09:26 PM.