Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 24-08-2009, 11:21 PM   #21
beldazar

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
Coz they don't really work

I'll never forget the time I tried to secretly smoke a banana peel when I was ten years old.

Sick for days.
Broom and nutmeg arent much cop either

lol at Jojo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2009, 11:34 PM   #22
3_3_3

Default nice post

quality post pirate cooper

check this:
http://www.archania.org/members/mush..._evolution.php

pretty nice idea.
Old 25-08-2009, 12:19 AM   #23
lewi

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionsheart View Post
making love is mother natures best drug
sorry for the one line post
Making love while using mother natures products is even better
Old 25-08-2009, 12:27 AM   #24
ienjoywine

I've experimented with LSA before and unfortunately it didn't really do anything for me, maybe i had dud seeds or maybe my previous explorations of introspection have been under much more potent chemicals.

Does anyone have any experience with HBWR seeds?
ienjoywine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2009, 12:36 AM   #25
whiterain

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbydiva View Post
True, but surely somebody has just gone out one night with some legal highs, found some pissed up dopeheads and made a killing claiming it was weed or coke or something? If not I may give it a try lol

I'd definitely be interested in the LSA stuff. I've been reading a lot about the early LSD experiments from the intelligence agencies. And "the little ones that spring forth".

Can anyone recommend a legal high to begin with that isn't too mind blowy?

I've been meaning to get that ilex guyasa just to help along dreaming, but I can't find anything about it. Am I spelling it wrong?
yes id recommend weed, mushrooms etc. completely legal in some places and everywhere if you know the law well enough.

this is a good thread. people def need to take more drugs . by that i dont necessarily mean in terms of quantity. what i mean is that many problems are caused by people becomming dependent on one specific substance because that is the only one there in house psychos allow them to use.

if people tried a wider range of plants there would be far less instances of dependence, and 'drugs' wouldnt have such a bad rep in the eyes of the closed. people would be more free to explore these things without the social stigma and fear attached to it that just holds them back and causes the paranoia usually wrongly blamed on the plant
Old 25-08-2009, 01:59 PM   #26
saicosis

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
Your recommendation alone is enough for me not to be interested in giving a shit about it or even checking out the clips.

Drugs are massively overrated.

...by people who take them.
I wouldn't ignore salvia based on the word of someone who hasn't used it, or based on videos of idiots using the stuff on youtube.

Agreed about drugs, they're overrated. I don't use any drugs though, only natural herbs.
saicosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2009, 03:29 PM   #27
amandaooo

Default five senses to a great high!

The B's broke me down!!! I know Mark Thomas says no to Nestle but darn it .. I can't stop buying these!

My five legal ways to get high from mother nature are the following:

No 1: Love an animal and feel their love back! Preferably a dog to a cat!

No 2: Have a massive belly laugh with a freind - or better still but rarer to find - a stranger!

No 3: Get to the sea to listen to God's breath on the world and swim in it too if you can! :

No 4: Make a meal from scratch enjoying all the smells and eventually watching someone who is hungry appreciating it!

No 5: Create something! Music/pottery/painting/knitting - then give it to someone as a gift!

These are but a few of my favourite things. The best high you can get is a sober one!

Last edited by amandaooo; 25-08-2009 at 03:37 PM.
amandaooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2009, 03:45 PM   #28
saicosis

We'll have to agree to disagree there amandaoo. I have 2 dogs, I can cook well, massive laughs are numerous, I've played guitar for 9 years, and took a trip to coast a couple months ago.

All great things for sure, but my dogs are much more amusing to me after bong hits, food is much better after bong hits, I like the sound of music more after bong hits, swimming in the ocean was definitely more fun after bong hits.

*edit: and of course bong hits make the massive laughs more numerous.

Last edited by saicosis; 25-08-2009 at 03:46 PM.
Old 25-08-2009, 03:55 PM   #29
amandaooo

Ok I shall make a concession.

If you work up to running 5km a day - (at the moment I am at 3.2) THEN have ONE beer or ONE glass of wine you will find yourself amazed at nature in an almost sober state.

Hash makes you paranoid etc. The reason why people use druge is because they are too lazy to create their own highs.. they want it too easy - so it will bite you on the bottom eventually.

However; wine is fine in moderation.

Whenever you use drugs to change your state you should stop and think what alternative there may be. I love the fact that hangovers happen - it is the balance of a high that should not have been got - if we never had hangovers we would all be alcoholics - probably.

Since I have taken up jog/running again I have never felt more confident - my skin is clear, my eyes are bright, I feel amazing - when I don't jog for a day I feel my energy draining out of me. Try the sober life for one month and you will be amazed how well you feel.
Old 25-08-2009, 04:05 PM   #30
saicosis

Ok, but wine 'changes your state' and is made from natural berries, correct? Why is it any different than smoking some cannabis that is also a natural plant? Just because the govt says so? We all self medicate. All those good things you listed are indeed the benefits of living healthy, and they are benefits that I also receive, and I also smoke a bowl or two in the evening to wind down. Please don't try to tell me why it is that I do the things I do.

Last edited by saicosis; 25-08-2009 at 04:10 PM.
Old 25-08-2009, 04:10 PM   #31
kasalt

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandaooo View Post
Hash makes you paranoid etc. The reason why people use druge is because they are too lazy to create their own highs.. they want it too easy - so it will bite you on the bottom eventually.

What's wrong with hash in moderation?

kasalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2009, 04:15 PM   #32
jammasterj13
Inactive

http://blippitt.com/wp-content/uploa...kama-sutra.jpg

Partner not Included.
jammasterj13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2009, 08:54 PM   #33
whiterain

Quote:
Ok I shall make a concession.

If you work up to running 5km a day - (at the moment I am at 3.2) THEN have ONE beer or ONE glass of wine you will find yourself amazed at nature in an almost sober state.

Whenever you use drugs to change your state you should stop and think what alternative there may be. I love the fact that hangovers happen - it is the balance of a high that should not have been got - if we never had hangovers we would all be alcoholics - probably.

Since I have taken up jog/running again I have never felt more confident - my skin is clear, my eyes are bright, I feel amazing - when I don't jog for a day I feel my energy draining out of me. Try the sober life for one month and you will be amazed how well you feel.
whats wrong with wanting something easy? wanting something hard sounds a bit like an illness to me
Old 25-08-2009, 09:05 PM   #34
saicosis

It goes back to what Kasalt said: Moderation.

Though I do find it amusing that amandaooo honestly suggested that smoking herb is wrong and you should have some alcohol instead.
Old 25-08-2009, 09:40 PM   #35
phemohilia
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by saicosis View Post
It goes back to what Kasalt said: Moderation.

Though I do find it amusing that amandaooo honestly suggested that smoking herb is wrong and you should have some alcohol instead.

The programming runs deep, not easy to shake it... TPTB did their homework and a good job, but they didn't count on so many people breaking the spell and seeing things for what they are....
phemohilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2009, 01:50 PM   #36
saicosis

Quote:
Originally Posted by phemohilia View Post
The programming runs deep, not easy to shake it... TPTB did their homework and a good job, but they didn't count on so many people breaking the spell and seeing things for what they are....
Exactly.

This is a natural plant provided by our planet.

these are drugs.
Old 26-08-2009, 03:49 PM   #37
okeytokey

Quote:
The B's broke me down!!! I know Mark Thomas says no to Nestle but darn it .. I can't stop buying these!

My five legal ways to get high from mother nature are the following:

No 1: Love an animal and feel their love back! Preferably a dog to a cat!

No 2: Have a massive belly laugh with a freind - or better still but rarer to find - a stranger!

No 3: Get to the sea to listen to God's breath on the world and swim in it too if you can! :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5dRL...902F3&index=14

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5dRL...902F3&index=14

No 4: Make a meal from scratch enjoying all the smells and eventually watching someone who is hungry appreciating it!

No 5: Create something! Music/pottery/painting/knitting - then give it to someone as a gift!

These are but a few of my favourite things. The best high you can get is a sober one!

i think you have confused getting high with being happy.
okeytokey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2009, 03:52 PM   #38
supertzar

Amanita Muscaria. Pick it for free right about this time of year.

Bufo Alvarius venom. Contains 5-meo DMT. It is relatively weak, but still pretty damn strong. Vaporize for best results.

Last edited by supertzar; 26-08-2009 at 03:56 PM.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2009, 04:02 PM   #39
nihil

Should I vaporize the big bufo ??
Old 26-08-2009, 04:04 PM   #40
amandaooo

My biggest high ever in my life:

I was around 19 at the time and in Greece. It was around 5pm in the evening and I decided to just walk into the sea - I saw Turkey in the distance, and I just walked slowing into it, accepting the coolness of the waves ebbing and flowing around me.

I was up to about my neck and still comfortable standing when this absolute "knowledge" seemed to engulf me. I felt the sea as a complete and utter blanket of serenity, the sea, the sky, I totally felt part of it rather than an observer. It was almost as if I gave up the personality of "Amanda".

I KNEW God existed and was there for me, I KNEW that there was an absolute purpose to every experience in my life - I felt both humble yet absolutely important in God's overall plan. The feeling of peace I had does not even do the word "peace" any justice.

I think we can synthetically grab such highs - but they will never be the same when we are at our optimum state of health - ie balance.

Even although I don't agree with his overall philosophy, I really agree with Gary Zukav's view on drugs - recommend the seat of the soul where he talks about authentic empowerment.

When the person stated that I may be confusing high to being happy I disagree. The body is a chemical workshop and you can create and release chemicals with the mind alone just by being happy.

Wine is fine as it states in the bible tis so. Bill Hicks did make me think about hash - re the God sketch. But I believe that cannibas is misused. probably be fantastically good for you in ways we have yet to discover.