Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 11-02-2016, 04:48 PM   #21
brambles

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave52 View Post
Yeah... it's a real mind-fuck.

There's an interview from a US daytime chat show with the cast of Sex And The City (promoting the second film I believe). All the way through it, everyone on the couch including the cast refer to it as Sex In the City.

That's a career defining show for that cast and none of them get its name correct.
It's quite annoying as they talk over each other loads but the host clearly says 'Sex IN the City' twice within the first 30 seconds and every time it's said afterwards it's the same and American's really pronounce the word 'and' it is distinctly different in sound than 'in'.

And again with Ellen:

Last edited by brambles; 11-02-2016 at 04:50 PM.
brambles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 09:25 PM   #22
dave52

I think this is the Mandela Effect in action. They never miss a beat, they never correct each other. It's so completely natural for them to say sex IN the city, they don't even realise they're doing it.

Yet, it's always... always... been sex AND the city.

It's the strangest thing.

As the woman in my original linked video says... If those memories are wrong... What other memories can I not rely on...

www.DaveWare.co.uk
Are You Listening...?
dave52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 09:32 PM   #23
dave52

OK... So... Theories.

At this point, I'm certain that people are experiencing different realities. There's just too many people with different (but the same) memories.

Why do some people remember certain memories differently to others. And why do others remember other memories different to others... and in such numbers.

Could there have been an amalgamation of dimensions... Could the time line have been effected by huge world events. Events so massive that reality has been shaken somehow (9/11...?)... Maybe CERN are messing with things (Shiva the destroyer and all that).

My brother thinks that a small elite have got to a point where they can run with certain scenarios and view the outcomes many times over until they settle on a path that suits them... But during the reset, certain people have memories of the dry runs embedded in their consciousness.

What do we think...?

www.DaveWare.co.uk
Are You Listening...?
Old 11-02-2016, 09:38 PM   #24
supertzar

Dave, give me a color and a tool. Quickly, without thinking.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 09:44 PM   #25
dave52

I know you want me to say Red Hammer...

www.DaveWare.co.uk
Are You Listening...?
Old 11-02-2016, 10:30 PM   #26
whatsinaname

Quote:
OK... So... Theories.

At this point, I'm certain that people are experiencing different realities. There's just too many people with different (but the same) memories.

Why do some people remember certain memories differently to others. And why do others remember other memories different to others... and in such numbers.

Could there have been an amalgamation of dimensions... Could the time line have been effected by huge world events. Events so massive that reality has been shaken somehow (9/11...?)... Maybe CERN are messing with things (Shiva the destroyer and all that).

My brother thinks that a small elite have got to a point where they can run with certain scenarios and view the outcomes many times over until they settle on a path that suits them... But during the reset, certain people have memories of the dry runs embedded in their consciousness.

What do we think...?
I think people have always experienced different realities; but we've all, for the most part, agreed that we're sharing the same one.

After all, no two people can experience reality exactly the same, because no two people can occupy the same space. And that's just the visual side. You've then got to factor in every single person's unique perspective about everything else...

Reality is an agreement. Generally, few people disagree with that consensus, for fear of being ridiculed.

What's interesting about ME's, is that the reality we all agreed about yesterday, last week, last year,etc...seems to be be taking a bit of a hit.

Maybe it's always happened, but in the modern world, because we can instantly share differing memories with each other, we're just noticing the discrepancies.

But saying that, i've been looking into the 'weird and wonderful' for donkey's years, and i've never come across people holding widely differing memories of the same events. I've read hundreds of reports of time slips, dimension jumping and the like; but none emphasised mass memory differences.

I do think major world events are somehow affecting things, but i'm not sure how. CERN surely must be having some kind of effect on space/time, too.

I also favour the idea that there are groups jumping around in time. Along with idea that these changes are made intentionally so they can recognise which reality they're currently in.

I like your brother's idea too. But I don't necessarily subscribe to the idea of everything being pinned on the "bad guys". If there's one side, then it stands to reason there's another group/groups working in the opposite direction, trying to scupper their plans.

Interestingly, today, gravitational waves have been confirmed.
whatsinaname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 10:38 PM   #27
supertzar

Quote:
I know you want me to say Red Hammer...
You know what I mean? There are loopholes that catch a certain number of people. You are right: it always was 'And.' They remember it wrong because 'In' is the more natural phrase. Same thing with 'The' Vampire.

What it is is being in a trance and not realizing we are being lazy about perceiving the world around us. We become blind to what is in front of us and fill in the gaps with what we think is there.

Last edited by supertzar; 11-02-2016 at 10:40 PM.
Old 11-02-2016, 10:57 PM   #28
whatsinaname

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
You know what I mean? There are loopholes that catch a certain number of people. You are right: it always was 'And.' They remember it wrong because 'In' is the more natural phrase. Same thing with 'The' Vampire.

What it is is being in a trance and not realizing we are being lazy about perceiving the world around us. We become blind to what is in front of us and fill in the gaps with what we think is there.
That's such an easy position to take though, isn't it. Because when something has changed, those who have the memory of it always being that way, obviously have all the the evidence on their side!

I can't speak for Sex in/and the City, because I don't know either way, but Interview with A vampire is definitely what it was for me.

I had the DVD on a shelf for years, so saw it every day. That's not me filling in the gaps of what I thought I saw every day...that's what I saw every day.

Don't you think people actually question themselves over this?
Old 11-02-2016, 11:01 PM   #29
brambles

I don't know what it's about but for some reason I don't get the impression it's a bad thing. Due to the Mandela Effect more people are waking up to the realisation that the reality we live in is completely fluid and certainly not anything close to being tangible. People are questioning the very nature of reality and what it means to be alive.
Whether that was the intention or not it is certainly an effect that cannot be ignored.

I also wonder if certain types of individuals are being targeted and having ME's brought to their attention. When I told my mother and brother about it they both said I was spending too much time on the internet and although they accepted what I said as being true - I used 'mirror mirror' as an example - they didn't think that there was anything strange about the fact that their memories differed from this reality.
brambles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 11:10 PM   #30
machineelf

Quote:
Originally Posted by toty1994 View Post
Alan Rickman says 'call off Christmas' in the film Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves but the meme is always "cancel Christmas". Is that one?
I remember "and cancel Christmas".

I am of the opinion that it is a brain glitch, as interesting as a reality glitch sounds.

On 'the view' clip I am hearing "Sex and the city". It does sound like 'in' but I am sure she is saying 'and'.

I thought it was the 'Mandala effect' (no e). Lazy brain. Or maybe it was Mandala and for some bizarre reason it has changed to Mandela.

Last edited by machineelf; 11-02-2016 at 11:20 PM.
machineelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 11:10 PM   #31
jupiter12

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsinaname View Post
I think people have always experienced different realities; but we've all, for the most part, agreed that we're sharing the same one.

After all, no two people can experience reality exactly the same, because no two people can occupy the same space. And that's just the visual side. You've then got to factor in every single person's unique perspective about everything else...

Reality is an agreement. Generally, few people disagree with that consensus, for fear of being ridiculed.

What's interesting about ME's, is that the reality we all agreed about yesterday, last week, last year,etc...seems to be be taking a bit of a hit.

Maybe it's always happened, but in the modern world, because we can instantly share differing memories with each other, we're just noticing the discrepancies.

But saying that, i've been looking into the 'weird and wonderful' for donkey's years, and i've never come across people holding widely differing memories of the same events. I've read hundreds of reports of time slips, dimension jumping and the like; but none emphasised mass memory differences.

I do think major world events are somehow affecting things, but i'm not sure how. CERN surely must be having some kind of effect on space/time, too.

I also favour the idea that there are groups jumping around in time. Along with idea that these changes are made intentionally so they can recognise which reality they're currently in.

I like your brother's idea too. But I don't necessarily subscribe to the idea of everything being pinned on the "bad guys". If there's one side, then it stands to reason there's another group/groups working in the opposite direction, trying to scupper their plans.

Interestingly, today, gravitational waves have been confirmed.
Yeah, how interesting! Maybe confirming that unseen waves are emanating from space and impacting the Earth and life/consciousness on it.

I do relate to Einsteins relativity. All thing are relative to each other, speed, distance etc,, Time slows or stops at light speed because the speed is fixed. So we perceive a universe fixed by the limit of light speed. With sound waves there is the Doppler effect, this must reflect light speed (as an analogy), how time appears to slow or speed.

I personally believe the next dimension relates to relative perceived size! ie if my consciousness expands and I become the size of an observable Galaxy, moving my finger from one point/planet to another would exceed the light speed perceived by small beings on a planet, eg an amoeba or ant would perceive my body as a giant higher dimensional entity. A Solar system could be a molecule in one colossal (relatively) universal body or, consciousness perceiving itself via a fractal interpretation at various relative size points of consciousness in a holographic universe of information.

David does point out that speed is not limited to light speed. Also, it's not surprising that time and space anomalies occur when we are (apparently) hurtling through space at unknown speed or acceleration, as in the Galaxy relative to the universe.

And with tptb incredible knowledge of physics gained over thousands of years, who knows what they're truly up to! What a Cosmic Dream!
Old 11-02-2016, 11:13 PM   #32
supertzar

Quote:
That's such an easy position to take though, isn't it. Because when something has changed, those who have the memory of it always being that way, obviously have all the the evidence on their side!

I can't speak for Sex in/and the City, because I don't know either way, but Interview with A vampire is definitely what it was for me.

I had the DVD on a shelf for years, so saw it every day. That's not me filling in the gaps of what I thought I saw every day...that's what I saw every day.

Don't you think people actually question themselves over this?
I think seeing it every day you became blind to the actual spelling. Realizing that is actually the silver lining in the phenomenon. Once you see how much you have been filling in with your mind you begin to understand how much of what you thought you knew is illusion. It shows how underrated the human nervous system is. We have the power to create an illusory reality and we don't even know it.

Last edited by supertzar; 11-02-2016 at 11:14 PM.
Old 11-02-2016, 11:18 PM   #33
whatsinaname

Quote:
Originally Posted by brambles View Post
I don't know what it's about but for some reason I don't get the impression it's a bad thing. Due to the Mandela Effect more people are waking up to the realisation that the reality we live in is completely fluid and certainly not anything close to being tangible. People are questioning the very nature of reality and what it means to be alive.
Whether that was the intention or not it is certainly an effect that cannot be ignored.

I also wonder if certain types of individuals are being targeted and having ME's brought to their attention. When I told my mother and brother about it they both said I was spending too much time on the internet and although they accepted what I said as being true - I used 'mirror mirror' as an example - they didn't think that there was anything strange about the fact that their memories differed from this reality.

Weird isn't it.

I've done the same. Discussed it with people, only for them to be all ears for about five minutes; then automatically switch off and carry on with what they were doing. Ironically, these are the same people who can't rest until they've phoned everyone they know, because they can't remember someone's name, or something!

But I think it's like anything else: people just won't be accept certain information until they discover it themselves...or maybe until they're meant to...
Old 11-02-2016, 11:31 PM   #34
whatsinaname

Quote:
I think seeing it every day you became blind to the actual spelling. Realizing that is actually the silver lining in the phenomenon. Once you see how much you have been filling in with your mind you begin to understand how much of what you thought you knew is illusion. It shows how underrated the human nervous system is. We have the power to create an illusory reality and we don't even know it.
Reality can't even be defined. We all see/sense what our brains decode from the limited incoming information.

But the point is: we all broadly agree with what we should be seeing.

That's changing; however you interpret it.
Old 11-02-2016, 11:37 PM   #35
supertzar

Quote:
Reality can't even be defined. We all see/sense what our brains decode from the limited incoming information.

But the point is: we all broadly agree with what we should be seeing.

That's changing; however you interpret it.
Thing is there is a lot more information than any of us realize no matter how tuned in we are. We can always improve our perception of our surroundings. Ever try LSD or equivalent?
Old 11-02-2016, 11:51 PM   #36
whatsinaname

Quote:
Thing is there is a lot more information than any of us realize no matter how tuned in we are. We can always improve our perception of our surroundings. Ever try LSD or equivalent?
Oh, I agree. There are numerous ways of altering our perceptions; but you're still left with the same dilemna ... which altered state can be classed as "reality"?

I tried LSD a few times years ago. It's certainly not something I regret.
Old 12-02-2016, 12:06 AM   #37
jupiter12

Quote:
If I took LSD god knows what I'd see!

Some weird stuff I'm sure! It's weird enough already!
Old 12-02-2016, 12:08 AM   #38
supertzar

Quote:
Oh, I agree. There are numerous ways of altering our perceptions; but you're still left with the same dilemna ... which altered state can be classed as "reality"?

I tried LSD a few times years ago. It's certainly not something I regret.
It opened my eyes to how many beliefs I foolishly projected, all the preconceived notions of what reality is. It helped wake me up out of a trance. It's that culturally-conditioned trance state called everyday reality that I think is responsible for the effect. We think we are paying attention but we're not. We are in a dream.

Last edited by supertzar; 12-02-2016 at 12:09 AM.
Old 12-02-2016, 12:29 AM   #39
artardfiesta

Quote:
Yeah... it's a real mind-fuck.

There's an interview from a US daytime chat show with the cast of Sex And The City (promoting the second film I believe). All the way through it, everyone on the couch including the cast refer to it as Sex In the City.

That's a career defining show for that cast and none of them get its name correct.
could show that some of this mandela thing is a psy op. i google sex in the city and all i get is sex and the city. so i would expect the cast to be saying sex and the city too if this alternate timeline theory is correct.
artardfiesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 12:39 AM   #40
jupiter12

Quote:
Originally Posted by artardfiesta View Post
could show that some of this mandela thing is a psy op. i google sex in the city and all i get is sex and the city. so i would expect the cast to be saying sex and the city too if this alternate timeline theory is correct.
Could be! but why?

What would the Illuminati agenda be? Maybe, outside of the box, other possibilities are occurring.