Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New Members Forum

Old 12-12-2013, 06:34 PM   #1
dinkot

Question where does human's IMAGINATION really come from?

Hi everyone, I'm a 'beginner' truthseeker (& Starseed) from Indonesia. I do hope to learn more Deeper & REAL Truths from this board.

Especially I am always very curious about: where is human's IMAGINATION really come from?.. especially the 'artist/creative' Type's super-vivid Imaginations even 'other-worldly' Imaginations such as novels, movies like Harry Potter, Narnia, etc etc?.. surely they can't just simply come from the physical brain (as those scientists often said), right?..
dinkot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 08:00 PM   #2
valda

Welcome Dinkot and a good question you ask

Imagination is not solid yet it exists and creates inventions and advances - and of course can destroy the human race. Can it be sent to us from something more powerful or is it just something wonderful we have and don't yet fully understand just from the power of our own brains?

One thing that always intrigues me is the amount of writers I have heard say that there characters will often seem to have a 'life' of their own, and how stories will often unfold in ways that do not seem to be processed from their own thought processes.

Along with synchronicities my own theory is that there is definitely more that is yet to be discovered about ourselves, and that life is not as black and white as it is made to look, and there may be magic in the grey areas.
valda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 08:09 PM   #3
elessar

Wow what a cool first post. Welcome to the forum dinkot.

I saw this quote as I was browsing earlier, it is from an advert for a Graham Hancock workshop

Quote:
Fifty thousand years ago humans had no art, no religion, no sophisticated symbolism, and no innovative thinking.

Then, in a dramatic and enigmatic change, the skills and qualities that we value most highly in ourselves appeared already fully formed, as though bestowed on us by hidden powers. How did this happen?
I'm pretty sure Hancock puts this sudden evolution in consciousness down to ethnogens, so your answer is - our imagination came from mushrooms
elessar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 08:11 PM   #4
silent revolution

Location: The vale of Tamesis. Love is life and life is love.

Welcome dinkot, hope you enjoy your time here friend

I feel creativity and inspiration to be maybe an external thing that we tap into. Sometimes I can improvise music on an instrument and it just flows out of me but automatically. It's like I am just a conduit for the flow of creativity. It's like we just draw it from the aether all around us.

I sometimes mess about in the woods building things in an artistic way with fallen trees and branches, and have built a small stoned stone circle by a large oak tree. I guess that is part of my art.

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom friend
silent revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 08:13 PM   #5
maxine

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinkot View Post
Hi everyone, I'm a 'beginner' truthseeker (& Starseed) from Indonesia. I do hope to learn more Deeper & REAL Truths from this board.

Especially I am always very curious about: where is human's IMAGINATION really come from?.. especially the 'artist/creative' Type's super-vivid Imaginations even 'other-worldly' Imaginations such as novels, movies like Harry Potter, Narnia, etc etc?.. surely they can't just simply come from the physical brain (as those scientists often said), right?..

Delusional entities!!
Old 12-12-2013, 09:15 PM   #6
camaban
Banned

Imagination stems from the pineal gland.
camaban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 09:24 PM   #7
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Welcome dinkot

Great question, one i have wondered my self....

Does imagination come from within, or from outside of our immediate awareness?

i think that the human mind works differently for all of us - most people go through a peer-pressured acclimatisation programing technique to subvert their ability to think / see / emotionally attach - into a very narrow paradigm. A very small percentage of people are able (for whatever reason) to ignore that programing and express how they see the world in artistic interpretation.

These people are often visionaries - and i think that society is in such a place now that we are seeing more and more people break the confines of the 'normal' / accepted paradigm of thought - and break free to express themselves more openly than they have ever been able to before.

i think that the 'visionaries,' those who are able to express their imagination openly, are those who have rejected the inert programing, rejected being plugged in to the matrix - and that that expression is who we are, at the core of us - the programes have subverted our true natures.

Last edited by The Mighty Zhiba; 12-12-2013 at 09:25 PM.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 10:09 PM   #8
torben1204
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaban View Post
the pineal can project holograms into neocortex,,
torben1204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 10:11 PM   #9
oneeyeopen
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaban View Post
Most people have a calcified pineal gland.
oneeyeopen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2013, 03:03 PM   #10
fluxed

Quote:

Hi dinkot. Good question and i imagine i may be able to help.

Creativity.

Some people create[compose] a complete song, within hours.
In the head, we hear the instruments and even see the performance.

This is the imaginiation. Some of us have a 'broad' one, others must
search for it, because they did not utilize it from an early age.

Did you know there is much magnetite in the human brain?

This magnetite can only imply an external interface.

This explains the ECG, which picks up the signals from this
magnetite, i conclude.

Some of the magnetite may form an antenna, so the brain
may communicate with itself, if you see what i mean;

It may be that areas of the brain, in function, communicate not
as we thought - chemisty / electricity, but via magnetic waves,
which we pick us as the ECG.

Once this has been enforced, the sun
will shine upon a masonic free world.
fluxed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2013, 03:21 PM   #11
vorwahr
Inactive

Virtual testing of ideas based on memory .
vorwahr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2013, 08:39 PM   #12
neilbe
Inactive

Quote:

The artistic, creative imagination comes from a free spirit.

Without freedom we cannot hope to find the truth, and without the truth we aren't going to be able to solve a single problem. Go figure..
neilbe is offline   Reply With Quote