Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 29-06-2012, 02:16 PM   #1
wakeup2nwo

Arrow BBC Ask Paul Watson & David Icke To Be In Docu....

Watson says the BBC have asked him and will be asking Others including Icke to be in a conspiracy documentary about the Olympics. Watson wants to know if he should do it? What do you think? should icke do it if hes contacted? what do you think?

Published on Jun 29, 2012 by PrisonPlanetLive
The BBC is making yet ANOTHER documentary about "conspiracy theorists," this time focusing on the London 2012 Olympics. They want me to be the "icing on the cake". Why is the BBC obsessed with conspiracy theories when very real and urgent information about G4S Security being prepared for an evacuation of London, foreign troops and body bags is being blacklisted by the establishment press in Britain?

Media Whitewashes Olympics Security Scandal - http://www.infowars.com/media-whitew...urity-scandal/

Whistleblower Reveals Plan To Evacuate London During Olympics - http://www.infowars.com/whistleblower-reveals-plan-to-evacuate-london-during-...

Media Blackout: Olympic False Flag Attempt Revealed -
"Its plain to see that the seeds from you and me, will be the ones that lead us towards unity, that's if we treat them right, must teach them right, raise your kids better than you was and see what it does" EDI - Outlawz

Last edited by wakeup2nwo; 29-06-2012 at 03:10 PM.
wakeup2nwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2012, 02:31 PM   #2
ernie

Well, my 2 cents, worthless as it is.

Why would anyone want to appear on the BBC or any MSM TV? They are part of the social engineering propaganda machine. Why would anyone be tricked into appearing on anything they are punting? They are inviting these people to play in their game, on their territory, within their argument and parameters.

Better off staying away and using the internet. The message has got out and the audience is increasing all the time, who needs the BBC? TPTB do.
ernie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2012, 02:42 PM   #3
ringy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ernie View Post
Well, my 2 cents, worthless as it is.

Why would anyone want to appear on the BBC or any MSM TV? They are part of the social engineering propaganda machine. Why would anyone be tricked into appearing on anything they are punting? They are inviting these people to play in their game, on their territory, within their argument and parameters.

Better off staying away and using the internet. The message has got out and the audience is increasing all the time, who needs the BBC? TPTB do.
Exactly Ernie,

Why not make it a one hour live debate and screw their documentary.
ringy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2012, 02:51 PM   #4
busa

I would trust the BBC about as far as I could pee upwind.
You know it will be a total hatchet job?

They will edit the footage to say whatever they want after the event no matter what DI says. Its situation where you are garuanteed to lose.
Its not about what points you put acrosss, its the message the program producers have already decided they will give.

The BBC are baised and full of propoganda.

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2012, 02:53 PM   #5
busa

Remember the BBC Question Time program?

Pre-selected audience, pre-selected questions, pre-selected answers.

Old 29-06-2012, 02:55 PM   #6
dolores1

If it was live - perhaps, but to allow the BBC to edit! NO!!!
The ‘you’ that exists beyond these stubborn entanglements is a silent, serene, being-ness; a free, wise and child-like ‘you’ that has always known the way to the secret garden, and that has always recognised the nature beings with whom we share this gracious planet.

Never have a battle of wits with an unarmed oponent!
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2012, 02:57 PM   #7
wakeup2nwo

Quote:
Originally Posted by busa View Post
Remember the BBC Question Time program?

Pre-selected audience, pre-selected questions, pre-selected answers.
And still they wont have Icke on the show.
"Its plain to see that the seeds from you and me, will be the ones that lead us towards unity, that's if we treat them right, must teach them right, raise your kids better than you was and see what it does" EDI - Outlawz
Old 29-06-2012, 02:58 PM   #8
ernie

Also, appearing on the BBC is giving tacit validation and legitimacy to their corrupt existence.

The BBC are not valid, nor are they representative. We are forced to pay for their propaganda, whether we like it or not. If you don't pay their fee, you are hounded by them. All in all, a bit sickening.

Old 29-06-2012, 02:58 PM   #9
busa

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolores1 View Post
If it was live - perhaps, but to allow the BBC to edit! NO!!!
Absolutely !!!!!!!

Old 29-06-2012, 02:59 PM   #10
wakeup2nwo

I dont really know why watson asked the question. Its quite obvious what the response would be. You dont really think he would be daft enough to do it do you? I doubt it?
Old 29-06-2012, 03:00 PM   #11
busa

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeup2nwo View Post
And still they wont have Icke on the show.
Not surprised.
He is far too dangerous to "them" to have open public media access like that.

Old 29-06-2012, 03:03 PM   #12
wakeup2nwo

Quote:
Originally Posted by busa View Post
Not surprised.
He is far too dangerous to "them" to have open public media access like that.
Hes on the bbc radio tomorrow dont forget. Should be very interesting in how they try to battle David or if they will give him another free run? More than likely selected phone callers with dumb ass questions about the queen.

What times he on tomorrow morning?
Old 29-06-2012, 03:05 PM   #13
dawnuk

I wouldn't do it, I don't trust them to not cleverly edit the thing making all folk involved look stupid....

Seen it too many times before....
dawnuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2012, 03:09 PM   #14
princessofwands

According to Sean, he's not on tomorrow any more. The BBC radio guys have to focus on the Olympic torch instead.

I agree with all the comments about edited programmes not worth doing. They will spin you whatever way they want to spin you.

EDIT: Sean said it here....

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=215021

Last edited by princessofwands; 29-06-2012 at 03:27 PM.
princessofwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2012, 03:10 PM   #15
busa

Quote:
Hes on the bbc radio tomorrow dont forget. Should be very interesting in how they try to battle David or if they will give him another free run? More than likely selected phone callers with dumb ass questions about the queen.

What times he on tomorrow morning?
Hopefully they will not stifle the show with selected dumbed down questions on the very basics like UFOs or little green men. I suspect that may be there game plan? Open discussion on subject, will not be allowed on MSM media I would have thought.

Old 29-06-2012, 03:21 PM   #16
horseflesh

No I don't think they should do it... Smells fishy to me.

Old 29-06-2012, 03:22 PM   #17
ernie

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessofwands View Post
According to Sean, he's not on tomorrow any more. The BBC radio guys have to focus on the Olympic torch instead.

I agree with all the comments about edited programmes not worth doing. They will spin you whatever way they want to spin you.
BBC just found out about the Olympics eh? Not like the games have been advertised anywhere.
Old 29-06-2012, 03:27 PM   #18
wakeup2nwo

Quote:

Really?

Flip floppers. They knew they wouldn't be able to debate icke. Cowards.
Old 29-06-2012, 03:29 PM   #19
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
How pathetic! He asked David on air and sounded keen so I bet someone from above must have told them they can't
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2012, 03:32 PM   #20
ringy

Quote:
Really?

Flip floppers. They knew they wouldn't be able to debate icke. Cowards.
If I remember correctly, the broadcaster offered David a slot impromptu so to speak, so the Executive Directors have pulled it.

There you go
ringy is offline   Reply With Quote