Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 02-01-2014, 12:06 PM   #21
gremlin

Buying different papers each day constitute being zombies?

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 03:22 PM   #22
grandmasterp
Banned

My oldest granddaughter looked like a zombie on New Year's day morning.
Hangover!

Last edited by grandmasterp; 02-01-2014 at 03:22 PM.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 03:30 PM   #23
screamingeagle

in theory no,in practice yes.....if that makes any sense
Old 02-01-2014, 03:39 PM   #24
korebolter
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by darklord View Post
Guys, it doesn't matter if your families are zombies and you are "awake/aware" so don't waste time worrying about it. The bottom line is both of you are going to die alone and in pain and not having solved anything in your brief time on earth just like billions and billions of others before you. Stop kidding yourselves that this microscopically small bit of time we are living in is any different or more significant than any other. Just try to get along with people and enjoy the ride.

Peace.
I disagree, I feel we have a duty to aware others of dangers and wrongdoings of the people who rule us. Those people who are in the elite clubs including celebrities etc are not even 1% ...yet they profoundly affect the remaining 99%.

This doesn't mean we totally dis-engage from society I feel that wouldn'achieve anything. I feel we need to be aware of the true going on in the world, but also still integrate with the others, like you would have done before. The benefit is that you could interact with other people, drop little hints of your feelings... If they seem to be aware of the way the world is run... Speak more about it. See how deep into the rabbit hole they are... But don't jump straight in, this could potentially ruin everything and you may be called a lunatic lol

If we ignore all the bad things and go back to living as good little sheepies.... I don't think we could be able to see the world in that way ever again... It will be hard... Plus what would future generations think if they knew some people could have saved them from martial law... But instead we chose to watch Jersey Shore ... Or the kardashians?

Whenever I enter a friends house and they have the tv on.... Commercials are constantly everwhere.... The news is on ALL day, processing all this programmed brainwashing propaganda bullshit to the glazed, unaware masses. Its surprising how much propaganda shoved in the peoples faces goes on and you only realise this after you awaken from the dreamworld!!
korebolter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 05:24 PM   #25
nailtown slim
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by daxxe View Post
Wow, taping the news that's the first time in my life that I've ever heard of anyone doing that
Perhaps they like to watch it TWICE because they can't digest too much bullshit in ONE sitting!

No offence only having fun!

Last edited by nailtown slim; 02-01-2014 at 05:26 PM.
nailtown slim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 05:33 PM   #26
ronisron
Inactive

The ones I talk to aren't so bad. They humor me and my "topics of conversation", what more could I ask? Ten years ago, they just thought I was nuts. Now, they sort of understand why I'm "nuts".

Progress.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 05:48 PM   #27
codie
Inactive

My family are very cool with it all, they are more aware than I first realised, I talk to them and they agree, or already see the manipulation too.
I do go on about it a bit though (because they listen) and my sister said to me on New Year's Day "'ave a day off will ya!' (Something came on MTV, so hard not to comment)
Cracked me right up

Last edited by codie; 02-01-2014 at 05:49 PM.
codie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 10:18 PM   #28
lauren_almighty
Banned

I'm lucky that my close family are quite open minded. It's my friends that are the zombies which is why I have cut most of them out of my life. I can't be doing with idiots treating me like a paranoid lunatic.
lauren_almighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 11:27 PM   #29
nailtown slim
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauren_almighty View Post
I'm lucky that my close family are quite open minded. It's my friends that are the zombies which is why I have cut most of them out of my life. I can't be doing with idiots treating me like a paranoid lunatic.
Good call, if they treat you like that, they're friends you DON'T NEED!
nailtown slim is offline   Reply With Quote