Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-03-2017, 09:51 PM   #1
fanof2012
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Huntingdon Valley, PA
Posts: 697
Likes: 56 (42 Posts)
Default Why You DO NOT Have The Right To Want To Be A Slave

If you are a sheeple who feels that you have the right to want to be a slave, and if you feel that those who are awake and don’t want to be slaves do not have the right to hassle and harass you about your life choice to be a sheeple, then you are sorely mistaken.

For one, when you act like a slavery-loving sheeple, you are, in face, harming the people in society who do not want to be slaves. The reason why is simple: by being a sheeple you are making it easier for the Powers That Be to control those who do not want to be sheeple! The more people that do not go along with the system, the harder it is for the control system to control us, and the more people who wish to go along with the system, the easier it will be for the Powers That Be to control the sheeple and non-sheeple. It’s not rocket science!

Therefore, those of us who are awake do indeed have the right to hassle and harass the sheeple for the sake of preventing those sheeple from enabling the Powers That Be from controlling and tyrannizing the sheeple and non-sheeple. And let me make it very clear that giving the sheeple grief DOES NOT violate the doctrine of “do no harm” because the sheeple GET WHAT THEY DESERVE when you hassle/harass them for wanting to be slaves.
fanof2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 11:43 PM   #2
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 2,178
Likes: 869 (581 Posts)
Default

Good point. They don't have the right to be slaves.
polyhedron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 05:20 AM   #3
oz93666
Senior Member
 
oz93666's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Posts: 7,967
Likes: 3,888 (2,124 Posts)
Default

This really is very intolerant ... Everyone has the right to be whatever they want ...including a slave ...

As for the slaves making it harder for the rest of us....good we like a tough challenge , it makes us strong .

Those who put their heads in the sand ... the ones who would rather watch a football match than hear about the conspiracy and all the children being tortured , leave them to it ... they instinctively know they just couldn't handle such knowledge.
Likes: (2)
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 06:33 AM   #4
unsheepled
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 216
Likes: 79 (58 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanof2012 View Post
If you are a sheeple who feels that you have the right to want to be a slave, and if you feel that those who are awake and don’t want to be slaves do not have the right to hassle and harass you about your life choice to be a sheeple, then you are sorely mistaken.

For one, when you act like a slavery-loving sheeple, you are, in face, harming the people in society who do not want to be slaves. The reason why is simple: by being a sheeple you are making it easier for the Powers That Be to control those who do not want to be sheeple! The more people that do not go along with the system, the harder it is for the control system to control us, and the more people who wish to go along with the system, the easier it will be for the Powers That Be to control the sheeple and non-sheeple. It’s not rocket science!

Therefore, those of us who are awake do indeed have the right to hassle and harass the sheeple for the sake of preventing those sheeple from enabling the Powers That Be from controlling and tyrannizing the sheeple and non-sheeple. And let me make it very clear that giving the sheeple grief DOES NOT violate the doctrine of “do no harm” because the sheeple GET WHAT THEY DESERVE when you hassle/harass them for wanting to be slaves.
OK what do you want the people to do ?

ps i'm aksing the original poster only !
unsheepled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2017, 11:32 PM   #5
fanof2012
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Huntingdon Valley, PA
Posts: 697
Likes: 56 (42 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsheepled View Post
OK what do you want the people to do ?

ps i'm aksing the original poster only !
Hassle and harass the sheeple, DUH!
Likes: (1)
fanof2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2017, 01:15 AM   #6
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 2,178
Likes: 869 (581 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanof2012 View Post
Hassle and harass the sheeple, DUH!
You know you can't do that. All you can do is be consciousness having an experience. The masses run this Earth.
polyhedron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2017, 01:56 PM   #7
raburgeson
Senior Member
 
raburgeson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,411
Likes: 462 (309 Posts)
Default

On the other hand do you have the right to be free? You see its control. You only have the right to do what you are told. That is why the guns are going to come out and fix this mess.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2017, 07:12 PM   #8
noncooperation
Senior Member
 
noncooperation's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Europe GMT+1
Posts: 4,309
Likes: 620 (404 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanof2012 View Post
If you are a sheeple who feels that you have the right to want to be a slave, and if you feel that those who are awake and don’t want to be slaves do not have the right to hassle and harass you about your life choice to be a sheeple, then you are sorely mistaken.

For one, when you act like a slavery-loving sheeple, you are, in face, harming the people in society who do not want to be slaves. The reason why is simple: by being a sheeple you are making it easier for the Powers That Be to control those who do not want to be sheeple! The more people that do not go along with the system, the harder it is for the control system to control us, and the more people who wish to go along with the system, the easier it will be for the Powers That Be to control the sheeple and non-sheeple. It’s not rocket science!

Therefore, those of us who are awake do indeed have the right to hassle and harass the sheeple for the sake of preventing those sheeple from enabling the Powers That Be from controlling and tyrannizing the sheeple and non-sheeple. And let me make it very clear that giving the sheeple grief DOES NOT violate the doctrine of “do no harm” because the sheeple GET WHAT THEY DESERVE when you hassle/harass them for wanting to be slaves.
Quote:
Originally Posted by polyhedron View Post
Good point. They don't have the right to be slaves.
I think people shouldn't have the right NOT to inform themselves.
__________________
.
Check out Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride's videos on food is your medicine and MUCH more.

There 'should be' 1000's of REAL, high quality photograph's of earth from space/moon all over the internet - WHERE ARE THEY?!
noncooperation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2017, 09:04 PM   #9
jake_ball
Senior Member
 
jake_ball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 9,986
Likes: 3,140 (1,614 Posts)
Default

The sheeple dont even KNOW that they are slaves. They cannot comprehend it.

Eventually most adults realise (at some point in later life) that they are slaves, but unfortunately, they dont know what to do about it, so they continue to ignore it, and convince themselves that it is not really in their power to change the situation (which is partially true in a way).

Has a slave got a right to be a slave ? No, because a slave HAS no rights.
__________________
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
Likes: (1)
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2017, 06:30 AM   #10
DebonAir
Premier Subscribers
 
DebonAir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Australia
Posts: 251
Likes: 189 (115 Posts)
Default

People know they are slaves and they do not like it, some more than others, but they also see that those who do stand up and do something about it into trouble or dead even. So this stops everyone doing something about it.
If people could see that they all have the power to do something about this rotten mess of a world we live in then maybe it would change. People need to be taught the basic principles on everything, like more batteries = more power, so then they would see that if people unite against being controlled then their power would far outweigh the few that control us.
The trouble is that people fight for a carrot, when they get the carrot they sit back and enjoy that single carrot. They should be fighting for the whole damn farm not the carrot.
__________________
DebonAir
Flying high and into the wind!
DebonAir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2017, 09:03 PM   #11
reverendjim
Inactive
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: canada
Posts: 8,307
Likes: 1,346 (822 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
The sheeple dont even KNOW that they are slaves. They cannot comprehend it.

Eventually most adults realise (at some point in later life) that they are slaves, but unfortunately, they dont know what to do about it, so they continue to ignore it, and convince themselves that it is not really in their power to change the situation (which is partially true in a way).

Has a slave got a right to be a slave ? No, because a slave HAS no rights.
its called midlife crisis. the bread and butter of mental health departments every where.


rights? theres no such thing. now, the will and ability to take what you want? thats another thing....
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2017, 09:22 PM   #12
lakes
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 931
Likes: 739 (414 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverendjim View Post
the will and ability to take what you want? thats another thing....
The will and ability to want nothing....

Quote:
That we are possessed by what we would possess.

Held in bondage to the earth and vested things by the attachments we form for them....even a pebble.......
Likes: (1)
lakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2017, 05:30 PM   #13
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 2,178
Likes: 869 (581 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DebonAir View Post
People know they are slaves and they do not like it, some more than others, but they also see that those who do stand up and do something about it into trouble or dead even. So this stops everyone doing something about it.
False. People take risks all the time. Mountaineering, Scuba diving, Formula 1, boxing, radio engineering, alcohol and cigarettes, junk food and stress.

Quote:

If people could see that they all have the power to do something about this rotten mess of a world we live in then maybe it would change.
If people could see eh? Wrong. People don't look, and are themselves an illusion and distraction.

Quote:
People need to be taught the basic principles on everything, like more batteries = more power, so then they would see that if people unite against being controlled then their power would far outweigh the few that control us.
Yet control is also an illusion. People cannot be taught and taughtness is also an illusion. More batteries more power? No. More batteries or one big battery is just the same. No one is controlling you.

Quote:

The trouble is that people fight for a carrot, when they get the carrot they sit back and enjoy that single carrot. They should be fighting for the whole damn farm not the carrot.
No one fights for carrots unless it's 22 carrats or some such percentage. These fighters of yours, they have bpd.
Likes: (1)
polyhedron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2017, 05:16 PM   #14
noncooperation
Senior Member
 
noncooperation's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Europe GMT+1
Posts: 4,309
Likes: 620 (404 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyhedron View Post
False. People take risks all the time. Mountaineering, Scuba diving, Formula 1, boxing, radio engineering, alcohol and cigarettes, junk food and stress.



If people could see eh? Wrong. People don't look, and are themselves an illusion and distraction.



Yet control is also an illusion. People cannot be taught and taughtness is also an illusion. More batteries more power? No. More batteries or one big battery is just the same. No one is controlling you.



No one fights for carrots unless it's 22 carrats or some such percentage. These fighters of yours, they have bpd.
So what IS your point or points?

On first read your reply sound like bullying.

Second read i realise your reply is irrelevant.
__________________
.
Check out Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride's videos on food is your medicine and MUCH more.

There 'should be' 1000's of REAL, high quality photograph's of earth from space/moon all over the internet - WHERE ARE THEY?!
noncooperation is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
awake and aware, control system, powers that be, sheeple, slavery

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:26 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.