Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 13-04-2013, 10:25 PM   #1
fanof2012

Exclamation Urgent wake up call for American sheeple!

On the 4/11/2013 edition of the Infowars Nightly News, peace officer Eddie Craig gave a 2.5 hour presentation called "Secrets Police Don't Want You To Know" () which is a masterpiece that can wake up the American sheeple and bring down the Illuminati house of cards that relies on the money they scam Americans into paying.
In this video, Craig exposes, among other shocking things, that non-commercial drivers have the right to drive with no license, registration, insurance, or license plate and that transportation laws only apply to commercial drivers. He also explains the steps that any non-commercial driver can take when they get pulled over by a cop to make it impossible for the cop to issue a ticket (and also how you can win the case in court).
If everyone in America used this to their advantage, the house of cards would collapse. Please watch this video if you are an American and spread the word. You may very well want to sign up for Eddie Craig's law classes. He makes it fun to study law in your free time!
fanof2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2013, 06:26 AM   #2
thestupidkid
Inactive

using an Alex Jones-related video to urgently wake up the American population? hey, man, you want them to be smarter, not dumber.
thestupidkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2013, 06:49 AM   #3
fanof2012

The presentation that Eddie Craig gave in this video is the same presentation he gives anywhere. So I think the fact that it was uploaded to Alex Jones' official youtube channel is totally irrelevant.
fanof2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2013, 07:03 AM   #4
thestupidkid
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanof2012 View Post
The presentation that Eddie Craig gave in this video is the same presentation he gives anywhere. So I think the fact that it was uploaded to Alex Jones' official youtube channel is totally irrelevant.
i question Eddie Craig's intelligence if he willing to appear on Alex Jones' show in the first place.
thestupidkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2013, 07:08 AM   #5
bikerdruid
Banned

Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by thestupidkid View Post
i question Eddie Craig's intelligence if he willing to appear on Alex Jones' show in the first place.
and i question the shit he is peddling.
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote