Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Old 08-03-2010, 03:40 PM   #41
novena shanty
Banned

A spaceship? I've looked at it through a powerful telescope, and it don't look like one.

If it is, whoever/whatever designed it has no idea of style.

"Ok your moon ship is completed, and ready for you to inspect sir"

"Who the fuck put this together, Stevie Wonder??"
novena shanty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 03:54 PM   #42
whitewolf
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by les_paul_robot View Post
The reasons aliens are more believable than Gawd is because there is evidence for ETs existing.
There is evidence to suggest your Old Testament 'God' was a raving reptilian psycho alien.
That is more believable than a God that created the whole universe yet wanted a man to sacrifice his son then changed his mind when he was about to do it because it showed he was committed enough.
You God Squadders are funny
You are not describing the 'God' that I know. You are describing a ficticious God that was invented to keep humanity from knowing the real 'God'
I'm amazed you still believe in that old testament god stuff
You anti God squadders are so funny
whitewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 03:55 PM   #43
lobuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by scooby85 View Post
dont worry i am calm

just find it funny that people believe the alien theory more so than the god theory
People are just open minded to all possibilities i think mate.

You can believe in God as the "Creator" and still be open minded to allsorts of possiblities.

Last edited by lobuk; 08-03-2010 at 03:59 PM.
lobuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 04:02 PM   #44
consciousness
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by fidokrab View Post
There's all kinds of photos showing strange things on the surface and around the moon. I don't think it's too far fetched to believe there are bases already on the moon that are kept secret from us.

I just don't dismiss all these photos of strange objects on and around the moon as sheer coincidence.
Yip. Just googling moon mining, brings up loads of interesting tidbits.
consciousness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 04:36 PM   #45
dreamweaver

The quote about the moon "ringing like a bell" comes from this guy incidentally:

http://www.physorg.com/news63645811.html

Quote:
As NASA envisions it, astronauts will return to the moon within the next decade or so. Unlike in the earlier, quick, Apollo visits, these astronauts will build a permanent base and prepare for an historic undertaking that will send explorers to Mars. As Clive Neal, associate professor of civil engineering and geological sciences at the University of Notre Dame, envisions it, these same astronauts may be in for a shocking — and rocking — surprise.

Neal and a team of 15 other planetary geologists have reexamined data from seismometers placed by Apollo astronauts at lunar landing sites from 1969 to 1972. They found that instruments from Apollo missions 12, 14, 15 and 16 consistently radioed back seismic data to Earth until they were turned off in 1977 in a NASA cost-cutting measure.

Neal and his colleagues discovered a surprising number of relatively large “moonquakes,” including some that lasted a remarkably long time.

“The moon is seismically active,” Neal said. “When a quake occurs, the moon rings like a bell.”

There are four different types of moonquakes. Deep moonquakes, occurring at roughly 700 kilometers below the surface, were most likely caused by lunar forces triggered by the effect of Earth’s gravity. Other quakes were caused by vibrations from the impact of meteorites, and “thermal quakes” were caused when the frigid crust of the moon expanded when struck by the morning sun after two weeks of deep-freeze lunar night. The first three classes of moonquakes were generally mild.

However, shallow quakes, which occurred only 20 or 30 kilometers below the surface, were another story. They were powerful and long-lasting.

“Between 1972 and 1977, the Apollo seismic data detected 28 shallow quakes,” Neal said. “A few of the shallow quakes registered up to 5.5 on the Richter scale. A magnitude 5 quake on Earth can move heavy furniture and crack plaster.”

Neal points out that vibrations from most earthquakes cease in less than a minute. The biggest earthquakes stop shaking in less than two minutes. The shallow quakes on the moon produced movement that continued for more than 10 minutes.
He's just saying that the moon resonates. There's no sign that he believes this is because the moon is hollow.

I've no opinion either way on whether it is hollow or not, I'm just saying that the guy who used that expression was only commenting on the moon's resonance properties.
Old 08-03-2010, 04:37 PM   #46
rodin
Banned

get outa here (to the crop circle section)
rodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 04:52 PM   #47
edward123
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by agrael View Post
yes it is.
It affects the way the left brain decodes reality. i think it may affect the right brain aswell. Look at Michael Tsarion's work. The moon appeared from long ago. I think the alien base its even inside ( look star wars - death star) or on the dark side of the moon - the moon does not rotate as earth does .
Michael Tsarions work is very nwo order agenda. The moon did appear long ago, and was put there to keep our world in harmony. Star wars is a hollywood movie. The moon is not a spaceship. Sensationalism sells. It always has and always will.
The matrix is just a film to. Imagine if that film had never been made. No one would have been able to use crazy notions of a matrix reality.

Last edited by edward123; 08-03-2010 at 05:03 PM.
edward123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 05:23 PM   #48
agrael

just like david icke, im just sharing information. make of it what u think.
agrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 05:34 PM   #49
legaata

Default Facts speaking in favour of the theory.

I was skeptical at first, but after some research and thinking the idea appeared more and more credible to me. For example the reptilians removed Earth's atmosphere when they came here according to Credo Mutwa. Perhaps to make it easier to transmit from the moon? Also, the chance that the moon rotates with the same speed around it's own axis as around Earth is extremely small. Then there's lots of photos showing buildings on the moon, and the Apollo astronauts claimed to have seen space ships and mining operations on the far side of the moon, which would be coherent with David's theory of the moon being a hollowed out asteroid. Then we have the idea that people become crazy and commit more crimes during full moon. Perhaps this could be attributed to the moon matrix being transmitted? I doubt the moon is a spaceship, but perhaps it is equipped with some kind of engines to control it's orbit if the need would arise. All these facts do of course in no way prove that the moon is a spaceship or similar, but it points to the possibility.
legaata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 05:41 PM   #50
redman
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by legaata View Post
I was skeptical at first, but after some research and thinking the idea appeared more and more credible to me. For example the reptilians removed Earth's atmosphere when they came here according to Credo Mutwa. Perhaps to make it easier to transmit from the moon? Also, the chance that the moon rotates with the same speed around it's own axis as around Earth is extremely small. Then there's lots of photos showing buildings on the moon, and the Apollo astronauts claimed to have seen space ships and mining operations on the far side of the moon, which would be coherent with David's theory of the moon being a hollowed out asteroid. Then we have the idea that people become crazy and commit more crimes during full moon. Perhaps this could be attributed to the moon matrix being transmitted? I doubt the moon is a spaceship, but perhaps it is equipped with some kind of engines to control it's orbit if the need would arise. All these facts do of course in no way prove that the moon is a spaceship or similar, but it points to the possibility.

Not as small as you think, I suggest you do some research on all the other moons.
redman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 06:16 PM   #51
agrael

Quote:
Originally Posted by legaata View Post
The moon is there because it is ment to prevent leaving the planet . the whole thing its engeneering. Its an artificial thing to prevent "escape" from earth. Its a delicate matter, atm thats the latest news about it. i really want david's book to compare knowledge. can't wait.
agrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 06:30 PM   #52
ian2day
Inactive

The Moon was not originally constructed to be a conventinal craft. Its MO is stealth deployment. A bit like a hermit crab steals an empty shell to live inside. The earths moon was converted into much more than most in this 3d five sense reality can normally perceive.

Of course, the important part about the Universe is that, it is belief driven. So if you believe something hard enough...
ian2day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 06:36 PM   #53
them

Freemason wrote a book called Who Built the Moon?

He also did a Coast to Coast interview with George on the same topic. I think you can pick it up at concentral.

Fascinatingly informative.

Last edited by them; 08-03-2010 at 06:37 PM.
them is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 06:42 PM   #54
lakkimakki
Banned

I mean...... if you people are wrong , you must be totally fucked !!

lakkimakki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 06:46 PM   #55
beldazar

Quote:
Originally Posted by agrael View Post
The moon is there because it is ment to prevent leaving the planet . the whole thing its engeneering. Its an artificial thing to prevent "escape" from earth. Its a delicate matter, atm thats the latest news about it. i really want david's book to compare knowledge. can't wait.
Nice post

It has started already, without people even reading the flipping book! It will be far worse afterwards or maybe not, maybe it will make more sense to us.

Scooby you make me laugh, your god, Allah, the MOON god, lol.

you could well be right, it was HIM that created everything, everything in this illusion that is.......straight from his massive projector up on the moon

Holographic universe..

http://www.davidicke.com/articles/wh...-beyond-matter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 06:47 PM   #56
killuminatiday

um if the moon is da spacechips why is nasa bombing it(small insignificant bombs at that) looking for water and such? makes more sense to me that its just a planet used as a base but the fuck do i know.
killuminatiday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 07:19 PM   #57
largejack

Quote:
Originally Posted by edward123 View Post
Further to Icke's new book stating that it contains the revelation that the moon is in fact a spacecraft where it acts as the "moon matrix" and in some way manipulates and controls us, i want to say that as i was aware of this theory some time ago as it has been written about before, i looked into it and my own research led me to believe that the moon is not an alien spacecraft.
What do you think?
I thought it was a hologram?

Anyway, I'll wait until I've read the book and soaked up the evidence before I pass judgement on this statement. I'll say this though, the announcement took me by surprise, and I'm looking forward to reading it.

It doesn't matter if this world is real or an illusion, the effects are still the same.

Last edited by largejack; 08-03-2010 at 07:21 PM.
largejack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 07:34 PM   #58
is this reality

It's a BORG mother ship?
is this reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 07:38 PM   #59
lakkimakki
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by is this reality View Post
It's a BORG mother ship?
Yeah and it shapeshifts.
lakkimakki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 07:42 PM   #60
brainfreeze
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakkimakki View Post
Yeah and it shapeshifts.

The waxing and waining is lie to fool us!
brainfreeze is offline   Reply With Quote