Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Old 09-11-2016, 10:52 PM   #1
torchlight

Lightbulb The Mandela/Quantum Effect

I wasn't sure whether to post this in this forum or in the one on advanced technologies since CERN and D-Wave computers may be involved, but we cannot know this for absolute sure and it might be a natural part of the awakening process. I'm keeping an open mind about this as to the cause.

For the last few months I have been noticing certain changes to reality. The positions of countries (and in the case of South America, whole continents) have moved. Some countries are larger or smaller than before, and there is one on the map that wasn't there at all before, Mongolia. Loads of company logos or names have been changed, and some song lyrics have been changed (eg. Haddaway - What is love? It's now 'Lady', not 'Baby'). Some movie lines have changed too like the Star Wars one, 'Luke I am your father' is now 'No, I am your father'.

I'm wondering how many here have experienced Mandela Effect and if David Icke has experienced it? Many have and there are a ton of youtube videos with peoples testimonies of it.

Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free. - John 8:32
torchlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 11:44 PM   #2
elenita

There's already a thread called The Mandela Effect
elenita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 12:07 AM   #3
decim

Talking

Or is there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elenita View Post
There's already a thread called The Mandela Effect
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 12:21 AM   #4
paddy_blake

Mandela Effect Thread here:
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=304065

Mandela Effect Explained Thread here:
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...mandela+effect
paddy_blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 07:07 PM   #5
torchlight

Thanks guys, one of the members had also PMed me the thread that already existed too. Sorry about that I just didn't see the threads.

Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free. - John 8:32
torchlight is offline   Reply With Quote