Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 06-12-2015, 11:44 AM   #41
yin_yang

Personally I think Carlos used the medium of storytelling/allegory to deliver information that humanity just isn't ready to swallow.
To seek freedom is the only driving force i know. Freedom to fly off into that infinity out there. Freedom to dissolve; to lift off; to be like the flame of a candle, which, in spite of being up against the light of a billion stars, remains intact, because it never pretended to be more than what it is: a mere candle"--Don Juan
yin_yang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 05:43 PM   #42
monay

Default meme

Quote:
Originally Posted by yin_yang View Post
Personally I think Carlos used the medium of storytelling/allegory to deliver information that humanity just isn't ready to swallow.
yin_yang,

I think that humanity was ready to swallow too much. CC was a best selling author. His work became a meme like Santa Claus at Christmas.

There was an agenda behind it. US had to unfreeze from the cold war. The ongoing secret wars had to be protected from public view. The Huichol were among the most resistant groups in the area.
It would make propaganda sense to incorporate them in the scheme.

Propaganda works. CC works. Many practices work.

Last edited by monay; 06-12-2015 at 07:00 PM.
monay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2016, 05:55 PM   #43
yin_yang

Quote:
Originally Posted by monay View Post
yin_yang,

I think that humanity was ready to swallow too much. CC was a best selling author. His work became a meme like Santa Claus at Christmas.

There was an agenda behind it. US had to unfreeze from the cold war. The ongoing secret wars had to be protected from public view. The Huichol were among the most resistant groups in the area.
It would make propaganda sense to incorporate them in the scheme.

Propaganda works. CC works. Many practices work.
There is an agenda behind the bible.

But there is still some truth within no?
To seek freedom is the only driving force i know. Freedom to fly off into that infinity out there. Freedom to dissolve; to lift off; to be like the flame of a candle, which, in spite of being up against the light of a billion stars, remains intact, because it never pretended to be more than what it is: a mere candle"--Don Juan
yin_yang is offline   Reply With Quote