Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 05-06-2015, 10:43 AM   #1
skizzored
Inactive

Post Money, is it our only foreseeable reality?

So, lets say our planet is fucked.

Let’s say there are reptilian aliens among us who for centuries have been manipulating human beings for their own gain.

Let’s say there are alien blood lines behind every major governmental body, major corporation and generally speaking – dictate our current social norms.

Let’s say humans have been enslaved by debt and by the ulterior motives of these same forces.

Now let’s say you know all of this and of all the other silly things happening in our world today.

So what?

From my experience – people still need to survive inside this system. People still need to eat, have shelter and be able to have at least the bare minimum of what is considered ‘basic survival’.

Living with no money – in a forest, scavenging for food – in my opinion – isn’t considered basic survival in the world we live in today.

We are much more than simple primal animals.

So what does non compliance with the system really mean?

The only way to truly understand my viewpoint would probably be with my personal story.

You could say that earlier this year – I awoke from 30 years of slumber… I really, truly, deeply - became aware of what is happening on the face of this planet – I finally ‘got’ how I was being manipulated – how my core beliefs had been shaped and ‘crafted’ without my knowledge since the day I was fucking born.

It disgusted me.

I was, at that moment, what some would call the essence of a capitalist. For my whole career I’ve worked with the largest corporations in the world, both in technology and finance.

Similar to how an employee of a meat processing plant has a higher possibility of turning into a vegetarian…

Working with money daily, I finally understood it… and once I truly became aware – I wanted to have no part of it. Period.

My finance, who also at the time worked for a large finance company, went through this process together with me and we both decided to strategize a way out. As far away from the noise as possible.

The stark realization – You still NEED money.

Within the constraints of an already established norm – breaking the tie with something that is intrinsically linked to human survival is…. What I’ve found to be true so far – impossible.

Although in essence my finace and I now live for free (ie. No rent, no electricity bills etc). In general everyday living we require; food, hygiene, tools, gas, medication, transportation, clothing, and more.

So how do you escape from a prison, if in one way shape or form, you still need to contribute to the madness in order to survive?

Searching through this forum, I can’t seem to find much in terms of concrete, actionable solutions to bring about enough radical change to help in removing the collective dysfunction in which humanity finds itself.

Anyone else have a similar conclusion about their own non compliance strategy?

Last edited by skizzored; 06-06-2015 at 01:20 AM.
skizzored is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 10:43 AM   #2
skizzored
Inactive

RESERVED for: My definitions of radical change.
Old 05-06-2015, 10:44 AM   #3
skizzored
Inactive

RESERVED for: An agenda to bring about radical transformative change.
Old 05-06-2015, 05:31 PM   #4
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers

What the hell is this shite?
polyhedron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 06:19 PM   #5
jensmohr
Premier Subscribers

Learn to live for free in harmony with nature and grow your own food, and help people do the same?

Last edited by jensmohr; 09-06-2015 at 06:20 PM.
jensmohr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 07:46 PM   #6
markm32

The stark realization – You still NEED money.

Do you seriously think one person can have every thought possible? Even on one topic? Well perhaps, but money is part of society. So you change the society. All kinds of 'money' - not just physical. Computerized, plastic - must go. What you find is someone else might think up something you never thought of and in time you might even agree with them. What you have there, is a lack of imagination. It's not a criticism. You need to think outside the box. The world could afford to slow down. Those who want to work? Cool work. Those that don't? Fine. Work is tied into money into survival. Needs to be untangled. I don't think work is a bad thing. Clearly money is a manipulative device that will cease to exist and then people will start to do things because they want too, rather then feeling they have too. Everyone knows what money is and as a result, we do not need it. Any form of it.

It corrupts the soul. It's a weapon. A psychological tool. The day people stop working? Stop believing in the power of money? Is the day humanity sees through the deception.

Last edited by markm32; 09-06-2015 at 08:10 PM.
markm32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 08:28 PM   #7
h2pogo
Inactive

Still found no serious problem with bitcoin, while there is an internet it should stay..

But yep... when we realise we all need money, and it can be our most powerful weapon against them and buy our freedom some one might come up with some ideas ?
h2pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 09:50 PM   #8
raburgeson

They are the one hollering cashless society. Sure let's get rid of it all digital cash, credit cards everything. Whole world needs to chuck it out. We make the machines that make the machines. By now the whole wold should not be working. Robots should be weeding and bringing the cows in and milking them. They are withholding science from the masses. That is why it's not happened. We should be netting ice floating around Jupiter and dropping it on Mars if Mars needs water, (I doubt that.) and claiming new land and resources for the human race. When I was young men where on the moon and The Jetsons was on the air. Then someone shot JFK and evil put a muzzle on science. Shooting JFK was a coupe and that coupe is now spreading around the world. Then asked what is wrong with Americans. We tried to stop it and now we are watching to see how all you critics do. Soon we will be asking you all why you didn't stop it.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2015, 07:42 PM   #9
judgedread
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2pogo View Post
Still found no serious problem with bitcoin, while there is an internet it should stay..
No ! You have not been looking.

Something like half the people who want to convert fiat to bitcoin get ripped off and then you have all the brokers running off with the money.

Bankers can also pump and dump bitcoins and that just what seemed to have happened about a year ago.

Bitcoin minning now consumes more money in the form of electric than is made in winnings and about ten alternatives to BTC have popped up.

It is not a currency that is used much outside of things like silk road and jumps and falls more like stock than a currency that needs to be more stable and has almost zero volcity because it's saved and not traded.

Silver/Gold coins are much safer and will be used as the bankers try to stop people from using fiat.
judgedread is offline   Reply With Quote