Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

View Poll Results: Do you believe the claims?
Yes 75 52.45%
No 44 30.77%
I don't follow these kinds of stories 5 3.50%
Undecided 19 13.29%
Voters: 143. You may not vote on this poll

Old 29-04-2015, 11:05 AM   #16581
ledingue
Inactive

Come on Frankanne, you were "speculating" that a disgruntled public official uploaded the videos (and not Sabine as has been proven and even admitted by herself).

Why, Frankanne?
Any answer for the reason for your comment?

Last edited by ledingue; 29-04-2015 at 11:23 AM.
ledingue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2015, 11:09 AM   #16582
nathanhale
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankanne View Post
stood vigil
Amen. We will hold back Satan and his army of pedophiles in Jesus name!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledingue View Post
Neelu "law of Leviticus" Berry
That just made sense of something that's puzzled me for years. The majority of Satanic Panics follow a formula like a genre movie and one thing I never understood was the obsession with claiming the satanists all had some kind of tattoos. I thought it might be a reference to the 'Mark of Cain' but Leviticus outlaws tattoos doesn't it.
It's like they went through a list of insane laws in the most insane part of the Jewish half of The Bible, cobbled together a nemesis that broke as many as possible then tagged Jesus on the front to get the collection plate filled.

Last edited by nathanhale; 29-04-2015 at 11:10 AM.
nathanhale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2015, 11:13 AM   #16583
frankanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
@ frankanne - Do you honestly believe the general public should be able to just walk in on a court dealing with personal family issues that include allegations of abuse to the children involved?
the secret family courts have been used to break up loving families and put children up for adoption on the flimsiest of excuses, such as 'possible future psychological harm'. I mean, that could apply to anyone and any situation. But that has been used to break up loving families.

This could only happen BECAUSE of the secret courts.

Britain's forced adoptions record is shameful.

The secret courts are not to protect children. You are naive if you believe this.

And there is a world of difference between respecting an individual's privacy, which is the pretext for these courts, and allowing the state to act in secrecy, possibly for very dodgy motives.

If you trust the government and our courts, then I can understand anyone not being suspicious of our secret courts.

However, I am amazed to find such simple trust within members of the David Icke forum.
frankanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2015, 11:16 AM   #16584
nathanhale
Inactive

Quote:
I mean, that could apply to anyone and any situation.
Yet you all only seem interested when Satan is involved. And your activities make it harder for non Satanic Whistleblower Victims to be taken seriously. There's some cognitive dissonance going on here.

Quote:
If they're so secret, how come you know so much about them?
Old 29-04-2015, 11:17 AM   #16585
alf hearted
Banned

So, was that a "Yes," frankanne?
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2015, 11:21 AM   #16586
frankanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledingue View Post
Nice speculation Frankanne. But you're ignoring evidenced reality, again.

The videos were uploaded by Sabine McNeill to her googledrive and she emailed the link to her associate Henry Curteis (The Tap blog) and kept the privacy setting to "anyone with the link" for several weeks while she watched the videos go viral, which was her intention.

Why are you pretending you don't know this?
(apologies if you suffer from amnesia or some other disability that might explain your comment)
Why bother? Have you really, honestly, forgotten the detailed proofs provided here, including links to video of Sabine herself confirming the above? Or is something else going on, some other intention on your part to misleadingly influence uninformed readers?
I was responding to a comment that the vote in the house of commons, which could have released officials from the Official Secrets Act when it came to whistleblowers of child sexual abuse, was somehow connected to this case.

I was asking how that could be - and then I gave a scenario of what could have happened. It is all speculation and wondering and trying to make sense of it all. Sabine has said that she didn't upload the videos, but that she cc'd them to numerous people. Well, some of those 'numerous people' could have been public officials.

They could have been leaked by someone who wanted this to come out because they disagreed with what is going on with child sex abuse and want it stopped.

I don't know. and neither do you.
Old 29-04-2015, 11:23 AM   #16587
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
You know a lot about those "secret courts" though, don't you? Who's your inside source, frank?
Old 29-04-2015, 11:24 AM   #16588
silent revolution

Location: The vale of Tamesis. Love is life and life is love.

Quote:
the secret family courts have been used to break up loving families and put children up for adoption on the flimsiest of excuses, such as 'possible future psychological harm'. I mean, that could apply to anyone and any situation. But that has been used to break up loving families.

Britain's forced adoptions record is shameful.

The secret courts are not to protect children. You are naive if you believe this.

And there is a world of difference between respecting an individual's privacy, which is the pretext for these courts, and allowing the state to act in secrecy, possibly for very dodgy motives.

If you trust the government and our courts, then I can understand anyone not being suspicious of our secret courts.

However, I am amazed to find such simple trust within members of the David Icke forum.
As are we amazed to find such simple trust of raving nut jobs such as Trollinda, Shilline, Shill Savage, Jacqu-shite Farmer, Aryan 'Too much'-Soma and the special needs donkey Neelu, Brain(dead) Gerrish and Alfred (the not so great) Lambremont Webre within members of the David Icke forum. No, we are truly amazed at it.

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom

Last edited by silent revolution; 29-04-2015 at 11:27 AM.
silent revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2015, 11:25 AM   #16589
frankanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanhale View Post
Yet you all only seem interested when Satan is involved. And your activities make it harder for non Satanic Whistleblower Victims to be taken seriously. There's some cognitive dissonance going on here.

Please quote a single post of mine on this thread that talks about 'Satan' and 'Satanic'. It appears to me that it is you who is obsessed with satan. certainly not me.

Last edited by i_am; 29-04-2015 at 11:58 AM.
Old 29-04-2015, 11:26 AM   #16590
nathanhale
Inactive

Quote:
...which could have... ... was somehow ... how that could be ... what could have happened ... is all speculation ... could have been ... could have been
If you're speculating, you'd use the method: Observation > Hypothesis > Experiment > Repeat.

When you just imagine, it's called Fantasy.
Old 29-04-2015, 11:28 AM   #16591
frankanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
You know a lot about those "secret courts" though, don't you? Who's your inside source, frank?
No inside source. I've watched Traffic. You should too. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRH1grAgvtc

You, on the other hand seem to want to protect the secrecy.

Now why would that be?
Old 29-04-2015, 11:29 AM   #16592
frankanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent revolution View Post
As are we amazed to find such simple trust of raving nut jobs such as Trollinda, Shilline, Shill Savage, Jacqu-shite Farmer, Aryan 'Too much'-Soma and the special needs donkey Neelu, Brain(dead) Gerrish and Alfred (the not so great) Lambremont Webre within members of the David Icke forum. No, we are truly amazed at it.

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom
And who gives their trust to these people you have mentioned?

All I am calling for is further investigation into a case of alleged child sex abuse and murder.
Old 29-04-2015, 11:32 AM   #16593
alf hearted
Banned

I'm not trying to protect the secrecy, I'm trying to determine the sources of your "knowledge." Are there any more videos I need to watch to gain your level of enlightenment, or is everything in there?
Old 29-04-2015, 11:32 AM   #16594
ledingue
Inactive

Quote:
I was responding to a comment that the vote in the house of commons, which could have released officials from the Official Secrets Act when it came to whistleblowers of child sexual abuse, was somehow connected to this case.

I was asking how that could be - and then I gave a scenario of what could have happened. It is all speculation and wondering and trying to make sense of it all. Sabine has said that she didn't upload the videos, but that she cc'd them to numerous people. Well, some of those 'numerous people' could have been public officials.

They could have been leaked by someone who wanted this to come out because they disagreed with what is going on with child sex abuse and want it stopped.

Yes, we do know Frankanne.
The videos (and court documents) were on Sabine McNeill's googledrive - it had her name on it.
She has admitted this, on video, "I emailed the link"

Frankly (no pun intended) I am gobsmacked and astonished that apparently you cannot comprehend and accept this simple reality.

You can only invite speculation as to your motives

Last edited by i_am; 29-04-2015 at 11:43 AM. Reason: No need
ledingue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2015, 11:34 AM   #16595
susan0207
Inactive

Quote:
I thought talking about government agents was off limits on this thread?

So if you can talk about them, then why can't I?

Anyway, that post was pointing out the high powered connections of the producer at the BBC, the producer who produced an interview which was highly dubious and extremely biased in pushing the 'nothing to see here but a man hitting children with spoons' case.

Very odd.
wrong, it was answering a different post altogether. so you got mixed up.
susan0207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2015, 11:38 AM   #16596
baboshka1
Inactive

Quote:
i was speaking about courts in general, and pointing out to you that our courts belong to us, not our public servants.

You seem a bit put out by that and I cannot understand why. I mean, here on the David Icke forum, we like to think of ourselves as free thinkers, yet you seem quite happy with the idea that public servants can take ownership of the property that rightly belongs to 'the people'. that includes you and me.
Yes I know about the court system so do not be condescending with me.
What I am put out by is when people constantly come out with crap,
just like belinda, Sab and Co.
baboshka1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2015, 11:49 AM   #16597
susan0207
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsharp View Post
And maybe we should remind ourselves of the date that those children's videos were first launched on the internet. Coincidentally, a few days before the vote on the Official Secrets Act when MPs rejected immunity for public officials who blow the whistle on child sex abuse.

And just in case I need a link, here's a simple one: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3217561
noted
Old 29-04-2015, 11:55 AM   #16598
susan0207
Inactive

imagine:

replace 'vote' with 'investigation'

originally posted by nathanhale. great line btw:

Quote:
You asked for a vote, you got a vote. It didn't go your way so you demanded a different vote. The vote was changed to accommodate you. It still didn't go your way, so you want another vote, and another vote and as many damn votes as it takes until you're right.
lmao
Old 29-04-2015, 11:56 AM   #16599
alf hearted
Banned

Ftr, people with integrity don't knowingly associate with people who trick others into sharing illegal content.
Old 29-04-2015, 11:58 AM   #16600
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by susan0207 View Post
imagine:

replace 'vote' with 'investigation'

originally posted by nathanhale. great line btw:

lmao
I know they'll insist that all the naysayers are teaming up to protect the elites, but it says something when fellow board members who love their conspiracy shit don't even agree with you. They'll use an argument from sheer numbers for one thing, then use the fact they are in the minority to suggest they must be on to something.

Last edited by alf hearted; 29-04-2015 at 11:59 AM.