Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media

Old 19-07-2016, 04:30 AM   #1
ringy

Default David Icke on Triple MMM Radio, Sydney, Australia (18/07/16)

David Icke on Triple MMM Radio, Sydney, Australia (18/07/16)

Published on 18 Jul 2016

Enjoy!

ringy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2016, 04:50 AM   #2
oz93666

What a great (10min) interview , pity it was so short , I can't imagine what else these small stations have got which would be more interesting to the general public , they should have let David speak longer.

The four hosts were very friendly , creating a relaxed , jovial atmosphere.

Great job David!
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2016, 04:55 AM   #3
i_am

Yeah! It was pretty good actually as the hosts weren't setting out to ridicule and seemed genuinely interested.
i_am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2016, 05:12 AM   #4
Cryptoverse

I think David shines in longer interviews that aren't trying to paint him as a lunatic. Was a well done interview.
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2016, 07:11 AM   #5
i_am

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
What a great (10min) interview , pity it was so short , I can't imagine what else these small stations have got which would be more interesting to the general public , they should have let David speak longer.

The four hosts were very friendly , creating a relaxed , jovial atmosphere.

Great job David!

Not sure where you got the idea that Triple M is one of 'these small radio stations', oz. It is one of the leading stations in Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne and Adelaide.
i_am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2016, 07:31 AM   #6
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_am View Post
Not sure where you got the idea that Triple M is one of 'these small radio stations', oz. It is one of the leading stations in Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne and Adelaide.
My apologies to MMM ...either way big or small I can't imagine a better guest to have on than David , controversial, outrageous, unbelievable , just what a station needs to get attention and increase listener numbers.

I think David should name drop George Kevassillas he's Australian, agrees with David on everything, space ship moon, reps , and has a big following.

Does the name ring a bell , Iam ? Do many know him down under?

Old 19-07-2016, 11:38 PM   #7
machineelf

You have to mention lizard people to have Icke on mainstream media, its the lore.

It went better than the 'Today' interview but I really think any mainstream publicity is good anyway.

'Lizard people' has got to make most people at least a little curious, even if they just giggle at first, 'who is this bloke travelling the world talking about lizard people?'
When you hear he speaks "for 10 hours", that will spark up a few neurons.

Icke getting lots of mainstream publicity fires up a few of my neurons.

oz, I've never heard of George Kavassilas and he has lost me already. The Moon does not rotate like he says it does, its completely wrong. It does rotate but on an axis that always shows the same side to Earth. You have to fly around it to see the other side.
He might have some interesting stuff but if he gets the Moons rotation wrong then what else is he saying that is wrong? Its not a simple mistake, its a complex mistake.

Last edited by machineelf; 19-07-2016 at 11:42 PM. Reason: layout
machineelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2016, 12:02 AM   #8
paddy_blake

Admire David, but notice that the presenters avoid the really important questions, like who really runs the world, what's the agendas, what's going to happen in the next few years, and so on. David starts going in that direction and then another distracting question. The distracting questions are meant to put the ordinary asleep person into 'entertainment' mode (i.e., don't take the information seriously it's all tongue in cheek wink wink).
paddy_blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2016, 12:31 AM   #9
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by machineelf View Post
oz, I've never heard of George Kavassilas and he has lost me already. The Moon does not rotate like he says it does, its completely wrong. It does rotate but on an axis that always shows the same side to Earth. You have to fly around it to see the other side.
I think you miss heard him mack....he clearly says in the video at 4:30 "the moon does rotate on it's axis....we always just see one face of the moon" he's got that bit right ...but I did leave this on Youtube in the comments for this video...

"I'm a great fan of Mr K ... but his astrophysics is a bit off .....he says the moons orbit is circular , when in fact it's an ellipse, closest distance 363,000km farthest 406,000km.
He says 'what are the chances of the moon being locked in, only showing one face to the earth?' .... well they're pretty good because , over time satellites will tend to do this naturally.... many satellites of other planets in the solar system also do this, it happens because the bodies are not perfect spheres"

I think we can forgive Mr K a few errors , he's a mystic and gets his understandings from accessing other realms, he says he never reads books. Let's not knit pick too much, he says the moon is artificial, was brought and precisely positioned here , and is now used to suppress and adversely influence humanity !!!

Where have we herd that before!!

He also agrees precisely with Icke on the reptilians and everything else! as do many others like Machiniak and Bartzis.
Old 20-07-2016, 01:08 AM   #10
machineelf

Quote:
I think you miss heard him mack....he clearly says in the video at 4:30 "the moon does rotate on it's axis....we always just see one face of the moon" he's got that bit right ...but I did leave this on Youtube in the comments for this video...
He is saying it always shows the same view to the same point on Earth but different sides from different points. Way wrong. He demonstrates the axis he is talking about and its totally wrong. It spins on an axis that points towards Earth and not on a similar axis to Earths spin as he demonstrates.

He picks up a glass ball to demonstrate what he means. If the Earth and Moon spun on the same or even similar axis then there wouldn't be a 'dark side of the Moon'. He gets it all wrong! The Moon does spin but not how he says it does! It spins around like the hands of a clock do not how the Earth does. Its at about 5minutes.
Compare what he says to the video I posted, completely different. I think he got his wires crossed in that it does spin and there is a dark side of it but it spins like the hands of a clock, not like the Earth does.
Also he does not mention the clock hand type spin at all. Hes got it mixed up. It cant spin on that axis and still only ever show one face to the Earth.

Ok, he may have other good stuff but that sort of thing will put off many people, not just myself, its the first I've seen of him and its not a good way to start from my point of view. I'll give him another look since you say he's ok.

Anyway,
Is the whole idea to just get Ickes name and work out there in the open so it looks like the msm is not cabal controlled and that there is nothing to hide? Seems like a fine line they are walking. AFAIK he hasn't had this much publicity on previous tours. Actually he has had a bit of air time here before, I remember him on Triple J and that was a good interview. The 'Today' show seems like a step further though, as short as it was.

It seems like they could be pretending that they don't want people to check him out. This sort of information can stir people up. Many people cant believe any of it. Do they want more people to hear about it but from their lips so that they can spin it to suit them and keep minds controlled? A fake revolution also comes to mind.
They could be incorporating Ickes work into their plans. A bridge too far? Maybe, maybe not.

Last edited by machineelf; 20-07-2016 at 04:31 AM. Reason: added in bold to avoid another off topic post.
Old 20-07-2016, 01:54 AM   #11
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by machineelf View Post
He is saying it always shows the same view to the same point on Earth but different sides from different points. Way wrong. He demonstrates the axis he is talking about and its totally wrong. It spins on an axis that points towards Earth and not on a similar axis to Earths spin as he demonstrates.
Where does he say that ? give me time markers on the video.

You are wrong on the last part the spin axis of earth and moon are parallel they have to be....an astronomical fact!
Old 20-07-2016, 03:56 AM   #12
the tealady
Forum Advisor

That Triple M interview was the best mainstream one I've ever seen. Yes ,George K agrees with David 100%. I've met George twice and had a long phone conversation with him. He is very genuine, kind and loving. I don't know how these people cope with all the incoming information at the rate it does but we all benefit from their strength and willingness to share it.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2016, 04:36 AM   #13
machineelf

Quote:
Where does he say that ? give me time markers on the video.

You are wrong on the last part the spin axis of earth and moon are parallel they have to be....an astronomical fact!
5mins. I checked it with Oranges, the Moon cant spin on the same or similar axis as the Earth and only show one side. Its literally impossible. Its spinning around like clock hands, with an axis that points towards Earth.