Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media

Old 07-06-2016, 08:07 PM   #1
clashking

Default Police invoke section 60 of the criminal justice and public order act

http://m.nottinghampost.com/Police-i...ail/story.html

I was wondering about the right the police have to stop and search because they have had "information"

I don't know what to think as I've been a bystander looking in for a while, but I wonder if this is part of the process to gain more power over the public or what.

A lot of violence has occurred so I don't want to take away from that but if they tried to search me I would refuse. I'd like to know what others think.
clashking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 08:11 PM   #2
ramirez

Thumbs down

Yes I would refuse to be stopped and searched because of 'information' total b.s. or what ? Another tip toe towards a total police state !

Remember, the Rothchilds started Sci Fi and ET over a hundred years ago, even funding authors, so beware the fake ET talk, the real stuff is ok though
ramirez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 08:18 PM   #3
clashking

Seriously, I swear there has to be a reason to stop an individual. It's quite worrying if it is as easy as that to just search anyone and everyone. Most people that visit the forest recreation ground are families, not people I would say would require a mandatory search.

As anywhere there's people that commit crime but I sure don't want to be tarred with that brush.

(I intended to post in today's news so let me know how and I'll move it)
Old 07-06-2016, 08:22 PM   #4
serpentine

'Section 60' has been on the statute books since 1994 (Tories - John Major government)

They will have access to much more information if the IP bill currently under discussion in Parliament is passed (Tories - David Cameron government)

In the long run you might argue that proportionate policing is better than self defeating heavy policing and pro active policing better than heavy handed reactive policing but if the events currently taking place in France took place here in the UK there's a slippery slope looming.
serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 09:34 PM   #5
gymgenius

Suitably vague statement from Superintendent Ted Antill.
gymgenius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 10:24 PM   #6
gremlin

P.A.C.E, they can do anything with this act.

Just record everything of the encounter as evidence.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.

Last edited by gremlin; 07-06-2016 at 10:24 PM.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 10:51 PM   #7
furling

Arrow UK Police pigs abuse, public order act and PACE

Like grem says and the police do abuse, the public order act and PACE.

Always film the bent police at your door or if they stop you for any reason. You can not trust the police as they lie and even turn off there body cameras, when it suits them, to cover up abuse or evidence against them.

From experience and what I have seen around the web.

Remember the SUS law the criminal tories used in the 1980's.
Technology will eventually, be used to enslave the human race. Time to wake up.
The UK voted to leave the corrupt, undemocratic EU. Get on with starting article 50!

Last edited by furling; 07-06-2016 at 10:53 PM.
furling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 11:34 PM   #8
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clashking View Post
..... but I wonder if this is part of the process to gain more power over the public or what. .....
There's no hint , either on this thread , or in the article and video, at what is behind these "fears of serious violence"....

I'm guessing it is about immigrant groups clashing with those who see themselves as native british...

This is how they slowly bring in martial law , police everywhere , patting you down , latter curfews , no one allowed on the streets after dark....This is part of a well orchestrated plan , and what mass immigration is all about.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 08:26 AM   #9
gymgenius

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
There's no hint , either on this thread , or in the article and video, at what is behind these "fears of serious violence"....

I'm guessing it is about immigrant groups clashing with those who see themselves as native british...

This is how they slowly bring in martial law , police everywhere , patting you down , latter curfews , no one allowed on the streets after dark....This is part of a well orchestrated plan , and what mass immigration is all about.
A guy at work is from the area, but he doesn't have any idea whats behind it. He's going to 'ask around'.
Old 08-06-2016, 08:34 AM   #10
clashking

The area is where people seem to gather from around the world. My street has two refugee centres and donation points, what Oz is saying is more than likely the reason and if so is it only people of certain colour or origin to be stopped and searched? Naaaah it's everyone. I'm going to go have a look on my way to town and see if they are present and try search me.

I'm trying to figure how long they can invoke these powers, more research for me

Last edited by Clashking; 08-06-2016 at 08:38 AM. Reason: Typo and I'm a perfectionist lol
Old 08-06-2016, 11:22 AM   #11
gymgenius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clashking View Post
I'm going to go have a look on my way to town and see if they are present and try search me.

I'm trying to figure how long they can invoke these powers, more research for me
I think it's finished...for now

Quote:
The force used Section 60 powers between 4pm on Tuesday and 7am on Wednesday.
Old 08-06-2016, 01:17 PM   #12
swidler
Banned

Yes, refuse to be searched. If they persisit refuse to give any information.
You have a right to exercise self-defense if they are to persistent.
Fight back. They CANNOT arrest you!
swidler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 02:17 PM   #13
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by swidler View Post
Yes, refuse to be searched. If they persisit refuse to give any information.
You have a right to exercise self-defense if they are to persistent.
Fight back. They CANNOT arrest you!
Yes they can, remain calm and just refuse any information. You don't have to talk too them no matter what they say, you are under no obligation to talk too them, only when they arrest you are you still under no obligation to talk to them; you have a right too remain silent.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 08:02 AM   #14
gymgenius

and always remember, if a Section 60 is not in force, they cops have to Go Wisely.