Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 29-07-2012, 10:00 AM   #281
indolering
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Rocky Mountain High
Posts: 3,092
Likes: 79 (59 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvaro_slash View Post
Information is way different than evidence. And let me go further on this, you call this information, I call it a simple guess. There is no authentic proof of this. Can you say 100% that this is a concrete proof that the moon is a spacecraft and that magic exists?

And I would like to see some connection beetween magic and a giant moon spacecraft.

Telling me to search for things about it around the forums looks like this to me: We have people talking about this kind of stuff, and it looks real. I have no proof, no one has ever seen this, but huh, people are talking about this, so it ´s true. Come on.
Much of the evidence can be found in the first few posts of this thread:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107885

If you're really interested in this subject, you won't be disappointed. If you're not, please don't troll the thread.
indolering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2012, 12:04 PM   #282
stevebell
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dorset
Posts: 345
Likes: 107 (49 Posts)
Default

We humans have been deceived about all manner of things, and it's a constant ongoing agenda, so the moon being other than it is officially regarded is not at all far fetched.

For my mind there are just too many unlikely coincidences regarding it, and that suggests purpose.
stevebell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2012, 03:22 AM   #283
alvaro_slash
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 266
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by indolering View Post
Much of the evidence can be found in the first few posts of this thread:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107885

If you're really interested in this subject, you won't be disappointed. If you're not, please don't troll the thread.
Troll the thread? Im asking a simple questions, that you don´t have the aswer. What people say around the forums can´t be called evidence.

People can say almost anything they want around the forums, and posts whitout any solid proof should be called theories or speculations AT MOST!

And that´s as far as you can get with that link , that you call "evidence".

Last edited by alvaro_slash; 30-07-2012 at 03:23 AM.
alvaro_slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2012, 06:23 AM   #284
the mighty zhiba
Inactive
 
the mighty zhiba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 20,828
Likes: 5,989 (2,995 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvaro_slash View Post
Information is way different than evidence. And let me go further on this, you call this information, I call it a simple guess. There is no authentic proof of this. Can you say 100% that this is a concrete proof that the moon is a spacecraft and that magic exists?

And I would like to see some connection between magic and a giant moon spacecraft.

Telling me to search for things about it around the forums looks like this to me: We have people talking about this kind of stuff, and it looks real. I have no proof, no one has ever seen this, but huh, people are talking about this, so it ´s true. Come on.
What is proof, really? When a number of people agree on a specific token?

Prove to me that the world is round. You can't, all you will be able to do is provide information and perhaps imagery from third parties / other sources to back up a scientifically accepted maxim.

All anyone can do is provide information to support a claim that they make.

If some one presents information, and backs that information up with some tangible points that make sense, uses the Universe as a general model by saying that the 'Earth's moon far exceeds the generic size of other planetary moons compared to the planets that they orbit' then that is something which can be researched.

There is a lot of information, backed up with facts, math and logical analysis which can be researched - that is what i was saying. Read the information provided, digest it and consider the points being raised. And then, once you have the information, make an educated decission on what you consider probable or otherwise.

So no, it isn't a simple guess. Work has been put in by the researchers and that work is supportive of the theories that are presented. No one is saying, 'Oh hai, the moon is a spaceship, that's all i have to say on the matter, believe me or don't.' They are saying here is a theory: 'the moon is an artificial satellite, placed in orbit around Earth to limit our perceptions of the Universe.' And then they are offering critical analysis of that theory in order to show that it has some worth. The researcher looks at the moon and its size, as a percentage of the size of the Earth, and then looks to see if that mathematical formula exists elsewhere in the universe. It doesn't. Planetary moons exist elsewhere, but none of them have the mass compared to their parent body as the moon does to Earth. They also look at how the moon behaves compared to her parent body, and then look at other moons to see if that behavior is a common factor - it isn't.

Saying that the researchers 'guess' is a gross insult to them and their research. And from someone who can not be bothered to research the FACTS as they have been presented, for themselves, to then label others and the information they offer in the way you have is an insult.

Research, read and discover what is being said. From your post i'm guessing that you won't be willing to accept anything that is offered as 'proof' in any case.

It's not just about asking questions, of course we should question everything, but asking questions and then ridiculing the answers you are given without further analysis tells people that you are not interested in the answers.

Last edited by The Mighty Zhiba; 30-07-2012 at 06:57 AM.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2012, 08:55 AM   #285
jon galt
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: OZ
Posts: 3,175
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Prove to me that the world is round. You can't, all you will be able to do is provide information and perhaps imagery from third parties / other sources to back up a scientifically accepted maxim.
you can see the earths shadow during a lunar eclipse.

and also using two poles (of same size)in the ground at distant locations you can see that the shadows the cast by the sun are of different lengths/angles, this would not occur if the earth were flat and shows that it is a sphere. the angles cast by the shadows have also be used to closely approximate the circumference of the earth as far back as ancient Greece.

Quote:
Saying that the researchers 'guess' is a gross insult to them and their research. And from someone who can not be bothered to research the FACTS as they have been presented, for themselves, to then label others and the information they offer in the way you have is an insult.
true but i would also say that calling any one who disagrees with such researchers conclusions a troll is also an insult.

Quote:
e size of the Earth, and then looks to see if that mathematical formula exists elsewhere in the universe. It doesn't. Planetary moons exist elsewhere, but none of them have the mass compared to their parent body as the moon does to Earth. They also look at how the moon behaves compared to her parent body, and then look at other moons to see if that behavior is a common factor - it isn't.
Pluto.

Quote:
What is proof, really? When a number of people agree on a specific token?
agree, interpretation of the facts, on any subject, will always be open to debate, with the exception of math maybe.
__________________
The Person
The Common Law

Last edited by jon galt; 30-07-2012 at 09:34 AM.
jon galt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2012, 04:51 PM   #286
georggearless
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 392
Likes: 6 (6 Posts)
Default

People who believe the moon is a spaceship have seen too many Star Wars movies.

They need to grow up, learn some science, and taught what the difference is between a plausible theory and imagination.

Same goes for the reptile lot.
__________________
Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own concience.
georggearless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2012, 05:15 PM   #287
alvaro_slash
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 266
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhiba View Post
What is proof, really? When a number of people agree on a specific token?

Prove to me that the world is round. You can't, all you will be able to do is provide information and perhaps imagery from third parties / other sources to back up a scientifically accepted maxim.

All anyone can do is provide information to support a claim that they make.

If some one presents information, and backs that information up with some tangible points that make sense, uses the Universe as a general model by saying that the 'Earth's moon far exceeds the generic size of other planetary moons compared to the planets that they orbit' then that is something which can be researched.

There is a lot of information, backed up with facts, math and logical analysis which can be researched - that is what i was saying. Read the information provided, digest it and consider the points being raised. And then, once you have the information, make an educated decission on what you consider probable or otherwise.

So no, it isn't a simple guess. Work has been put in by the researchers and that work is supportive of the theories that are presented. No one is saying, 'Oh hai, the moon is a spaceship, that's all i have to say on the matter, believe me or don't.' They are saying here is a theory: 'the moon is an artificial satellite, placed in orbit around Earth to limit our perceptions of the Universe.' And then they are offering critical analysis of that theory in order to show that it has some worth. The researcher looks at the moon and its size, as a percentage of the size of the Earth, and then looks to see if that mathematical formula exists elsewhere in the universe. It doesn't. Planetary moons exist elsewhere, but none of them have the mass compared to their parent body as the moon does to Earth. They also look at how the moon behaves compared to her parent body, and then look at other moons to see if that behavior is a common factor - it isn't.

Saying that the researchers 'guess' is a gross insult to them and their research. And from someone who can not be bothered to research the FACTS as they have been presented, for themselves, to then label others and the information they offer in the way you have is an insult.

Research, read and discover what is being said. From your post i'm guessing that you won't be willing to accept anything that is offered as 'proof' in any case.

It's not just about asking questions, of course we should question everything, but asking questions and then ridiculing the answers you are given without further analysis tells people that you are not interested in the answers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jon galt View Post
you can see the earths shadow during a lunar eclipse.

and also using two poles (of same size)in the ground at distant locations you can see that the shadows the cast by the sun are of different lengths/angles, this would not occur if the earth were flat and shows that it is a sphere. the angles cast by the shadows have also be used to closely approximate the circumference of the earth as far back as ancient Greece.



true but i would also say that calling any one who disagrees with such researchers conclusions a troll is also an insult.



Pluto.



agree, interpretation of the facts, on any subject, will always be open to debate, with the exception of math maybe.
This message wasn´t for you, I replied to the other guy up here. But let´s keep this rolling.

So what you´re saying to me is that I should consider what people say because they say things like "The Earth is red and square shaped" or " The moon is a spacecraft" because they have searched the web and found people saying this, so it´s a evidence that supports their theory, and it turns them into "researches"? Im sorry, I don´t mean to be rude, but are you kidding me? Do you think that we discovered Earth´s shape, and moon phases, size etc etc, by doing this kind of "research"? Of course not. You get what I mean. Scientific theories and discoveries are something serious, and the same applies to researches. Saying that what´s been said here is of any scientific value IS GROSS, my question was a very SIMPLE question that any REAL researcher would aswer, with real evidences and theories.

Here is a good explanation of what a Theory is:
Definition of the word Speculation:

1.
the contemplation or consideration of some subject: to engage in speculation on humanity's ultimate destiny.
2.
a single instance or process of consideration.
3.
a conclusion or opinion reached by such contemplation: These speculations are impossible to verify.
4.
conjectural consideration of a matter; conjecture or surmise: a report based on speculation rather than facts.
5.
engagement in business transactions involving considerable risk but offering the chance of large gains, especially trading in commodities, stocks, etc., in the hope of profit from changes in the market price.

Now, what a RESEARCH is:
Look there how a SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH is done. I can tell you that what you said it was a very serious scientific research, can´t be called research. I don´t have anything against with the content posted at the forums, but what is boring and somewhat massive, is the ammount of posts with the words evidence or real proof on it, and when you give it a shot, the real "proof" is an UFO hunters video or a personal blog about spirits.

In some contents and very good posts around here, I would go far as calling it´s information as a good Hypothesis. I´ve seen rare posts around here that presented decent content, with the thread creator being merely a transmitor, not calling what he posted as fact, evidence or a scientific proof. He just posted what he found and leave the rest up to the reader. Forcing people to believe and arguing with them regarding their questions is actually a good indication that information is very inconsistent and poor. And that´s what makes not only me, but the majority of the members, Im sorry, pissed. Poor and inconsistent information being regarded as the truth, and even worse, being taken seriously. Which is the case here, you said it right, I never took this subject seriously, and Im sorry, I never will. Every single planet in our solar system have moons around them, how do you want me to say our moon is a spacecraft? Should I go further and say all the others planets moons are spacecrafts as well? You seemed very annoyed when I discredit this information, so are you going to discredit the effort of the Astronomers and scientists that studied the moon, space and others planets, with real scientific research, based on facts, proper equipment, proper method, satellite images, real math and physics studies? I doubt so.

They could be wrong? Yes. But the things is, they have more solid grounds to prove what they said, and we don´t, we can´t be 1% sure that our moon is a spacecraft or something built by human beings to disguise us.

I would love to see these things debunked, it would be awesome. However, say this is the case and Im not accepting because I don´t "like" the aswers, is childish, absurd and unreasonable.

To finish my reply to you, I will give you an example of a very good display of information around the forums, way different than I´ve seen at this post:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10753

Notice how well the information is presented, a simple report of Trevor James work. This is information, well written, not being partially interpreted, leaving to the reader conclusions and personal beliefs, and not saying to anyone that if he disagrees, he is a troll or anything like that.

Now John, I won´t even comment on what you said here, as I see no connection to what´s been discussed around here.

Last edited by alvaro_slash; 30-07-2012 at 05:18 PM.
alvaro_slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2012, 05:21 PM   #288
alvaro_slash
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 266
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by georggearless View Post
People who believe the moon is a spaceship have seen too many Star Wars movies.

They need to grow up, learn some science, and taught what the difference is between a plausible theory and imagination.

Same goes for the reptile lot.
This is my personal opinion too. I ´ve just said that here.
alvaro_slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2012, 05:24 PM   #289
jon galt
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: OZ
Posts: 3,175
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

So why you quote me?

Also pluto has a moon that is almost the same size and tidal locked, showing that our moon is not that unusual.
__________________
The Person
The Common Law

Last edited by jon galt; 30-07-2012 at 05:28 PM.
jon galt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2012, 05:53 PM   #290
alvaro_slash
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 266
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

So what? Again you are not making any point here. If Pluto has a moon that is as big as it, and tidal locked, it´s a real proof or evidence that our moon is a spaceship? The aswer is: Nope.
alvaro_slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2012, 06:03 PM   #291
sniper13x
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Pacific NW, USA (Radiation anyone?)
Posts: 1,071
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvaro_slash View Post
So what? Again you are not making any point here. If Pluto has a moon that is as big as it, and tidal locked, it´s a real proof or evidence that our moon is a spaceship? The aswer is: Nope.
I'lll jump in here and try to see if I can help out a bit.

First, Icke never said it was a spaceship, he said it was a hollowed out planetoid. You could argue its still a space ship since he makes the claim that it was brought here, but its not a ship.

Second, you only think his claim is crazy because of what you've been indoctrinated with all your life. I've made the claim before to people like you in regards to religion. If you encounter a culture who grew up all their lives thinking we are descendants of star beings, and you came to them and told them, "that is all wrong and in reality we were made by "god", are full of sin, and his son came to earth and died to redeem us" these people would think you are nuts. The parallel applies.

Everything we are told about every planet in our solar system is a THEORY that gets regurgitated over and over until it becomes CONSENSUS. The theory never gets proven, it just becomes accepted and anyone who challenges it is wrong or crazy. This is the problem with what academics call "modern science". The majority of "science" today isn't even science, its applying mathematical models to your theory to try and prove your case.

So in closing, can we prove Icke's theories on the moon, which aren't even his theories? No. Can you prove to me the retarded double whack theory that explains how the moon was created? Of course not, its a dumb theory. So who is right and who is wrong? Welcome to life in our reality. Good luck finding the truth.
sniper13x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2012, 06:12 PM   #292
bertl
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,263
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniper13x View Post
Everything we are told about every planet in our solar system is a THEORY that gets regurgitated over and over until it becomes CONSENSUS. The theory never gets proven, it just becomes accepted and anyone who challenges it is wrong or crazy.
Uh, no. In science, theory is the explanation that fits observations and experimental results best. If new evidence comes around that contradicts a particular theory, then that theory is adapted.

Last edited by bertl; 30-07-2012 at 06:12 PM.
bertl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2012, 06:35 PM   #293
sniper13x
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Pacific NW, USA (Radiation anyone?)
Posts: 1,071
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bertl View Post
Uh, no. In science, theory is the explanation that fits observations and experimental results best. If new evidence comes around that contradicts a particular theory, then that theory is adapted.
Hahahahaha. Nothing more needs to be said to your fairy tale explanation of "science".
sniper13x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2012, 06:41 PM   #294
jon galt
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: OZ
Posts: 3,175
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvaro_slash View Post
So what? Again you are not making any point here. If Pluto has a moon that is as big as it, and tidal locked, it´s a real proof or evidence that our moon is a spaceship? The aswer is: Nope.
I see that comprehension is not your strong point. My argument is that the moon is not a spaceship nor is it artificial. The example of pluto shows that our moon is not that unusual nor is its size naturally imposible

Plus if you read the post that you quoted me in, i was actually sticking up for you.

That and demonstrating that it is possible to independantly prove that the earth is round as an other poster said that you can not prove it is wo relying on 3rd hand information.
__________________
The Person
The Common Law

Last edited by jon galt; 30-07-2012 at 06:57 PM.
jon galt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2012, 06:45 PM   #295
bertl
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,263
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniper13x View Post
Hahahahaha. Nothing more needs to be said to your fairy tale explanation of "science".
The same counts for your "understanding" of science. Saying something like "The theory never gets proven, it just becomes accepted and anyone who challenges it is wrong or crazy." is a great indication that you have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to science.
bertl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2012, 07:54 PM   #296
alvaro_slash
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 266
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon galt View Post
I see that comprehension is not your strong point. My argument is that the moon is not a spaceship nor is it artificial. The example of pluto shows that our moon is not that unusual nor is its size naturally imposible

Plus if you read the post that you quoted me in, i was actually sticking up for you.

That and demonstrating that it is possible to independantly prove that the earth is round as an other poster said that you can not prove it is wo relying on 3rd hand information.
It would be nice to talk like this next time. Your last message was somewhat confusing. Sometimes choosing simple words to send a message is more effective you know. Plus, english is not my native language, although Im able to read, write and speak it with a good level of fluency, sometimes I do make mistakes, like a normal person. I have to apologize for that, and I hope you understand.
alvaro_slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2012, 08:14 PM   #297
jon galt
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: OZ
Posts: 3,175
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvaro_slash View Post
It would be nice to talk like this next time. Your last message was somewhat confusing. Sometimes choosing simple words to send a message is more effective you know. Plus, english is not my native language, although Im able to read, write and speak it with a good level of fluency, sometimes I do make mistakes, like a normal person. I have to apologize for that, and I hope you understand.
Sorry my mistake, no harm done, eh?
__________________
The Person
The Common Law
jon galt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2012, 08:14 PM   #298
alvaro_slash
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 266
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniper13x View Post
I'lll jump in here and try to see if I can help out a bit.

First, Icke never said it was a spaceship, he said it was a hollowed out planetoid. You could argue its still a space ship since he makes the claim that it was brought here, but its not a ship.

Second, you only think his claim is crazy because of what you've been indoctrinated with all your life. I've made the claim before to people like you in regards to religion. If you encounter a culture who grew up all their lives thinking we are descendants of star beings, and you came to them and told them, "that is all wrong and in reality we were made by "god", are full of sin, and his son came to earth and died to redeem us" these people would think you are nuts. The parallel applies.

Everything we are told about every planet in our solar system is a THEORY that gets regurgitated over and over until it becomes CONSENSUS. The theory never gets proven, it just becomes accepted and anyone who challenges it is wrong or crazy. This is the problem with what academics call "modern science". The majority of "science" today isn't even science, its applying mathematical models to your theory to try and prove your case.

So in closing, can we prove Icke's theories on the moon, which aren't even his theories? No. Can you prove to me the retarded double whack theory that explains how the moon was created? Of course not, its a dumb theory. So who is right and who is wrong? Welcome to life in our reality. Good luck finding the truth.
Ok, Im sorry but what you did here can´t be called as "help". I see mostly personal beliefs and disinformation, but nothing very solid. Sorry.

I´ve never said that Icke is a crazy person, in fact, I do sympathize with his theories. We do have much in common, and I personally enjoyed his historical references and extensive research very much, it´s really impressive.

HOWEVER, there are many of his theories that do lack support. But I will go only this far, since you said to know how I think, which is not the case. My personal belief regarding Icke´s theories is not the point of this thread. And neither my personal thoughts about religion. I won´t go anywhere with this.

Well, as far as I know, astronomers , scientists and satellite images shows you are wrong. Do I think they are saying the whole truth regarding this? No I don´t. But to be so sure about this like you said, it´s difficult. I think you´ve got a good ammount of reliable evidence and scientific methods to prove they are wrong. And you seem to underrated theories, and you claimed that David Icke is pure theory. Well, so based on your way of thinking, I would say that his theory that you defend so proudly, is worth the same as the "theories" about our solar system? You seem to lack the meaning of the word theory, it´s not something easy to come up with. Scientific methods, investigations, concrete evidence, all of this is needed to be called THEORY.

The last paragraph you wrote are basically what I´ve said so far, good to see you tried to disagree with me, but in the end you´ve confessed you think the same about this.

You are wrong about this "who is right and who is wrong" thing. And Im not seeking the truth, at least not here.

Last edited by alvaro_slash; 30-07-2012 at 08:16 PM.
alvaro_slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2012, 08:25 PM   #299
indolering
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Rocky Mountain High
Posts: 3,092
Likes: 79 (59 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvaro_slash View Post
Ok, Im sorry but what you did here can´t be called as "help". I see mostly personal beliefs and disinformation, but nothing very solid. Sorry.

I´ve never said that Icke is a crazy person, in fact, I do sympathize with his theories. We do have much in common, and I personally enjoyed his historical references and extensive research very much, it´s really impressive.

HOWEVER, there are many of his theories that do lack support. But I will go only this far, since you said to know how I think, which is not the case. My personal belief regarding Icke´s theories is not the point of this thread. And neither my personal thoughts about religion. I won´t go anywhere with this.

Well, as far as I know, astronomers , scientists and satellite images shows you are wrong. Do I think they are saying the whole truth regarding this? No I don´t. But to be so sure about this like you said, it´s difficult. I think you´ve got a good ammount of reliable evidence and scientific methods to prove they are wrong. And you seem to underrated theories, and you claimed that David Icke is pure theory. Well, so based on your way of thinking, I would say that his theory that you defend so proudly, is worth the same as the "theories" about our solar system? You seem to lack the meaning of the word theory, it´s not something easy to come up with. Scientific methods, investigations, concrete evidence, all of this is needed to be called THEORY.

The last paragraph you wrote are basically what I´ve said so far, good to see you tried to disagree with me, but in the end you´ve confessed you think the same about this.

You are wrong about this "who is right and who is wrong" thing. And Im not seeking the truth, at least not here.
Are you about through? Now we know you don't believe the spaceship moon theory. Move along and don't worry about a thing. It's all a coincidence.
indolering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2012, 09:20 PM   #300
the mighty zhiba
Inactive
 
the mighty zhiba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 20,828
Likes: 5,989 (2,995 Posts)
Default

@ alvaro_slash

i think you are not fully understanding the point that i am trying to put across.

What i am saying is: do some research, look at what is prsented by presenters and researchers, see if what they are saying holds any weight - or not. And then: Make Your Own Mind Up.

It is that simple.

the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:16 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.