Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Conspiracy/Truth Researchers > Rik Clay

Old 31-01-2012, 05:10 PM   #61
the_ohmbudsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminumnuts View Post
Perhaps the person who wrote that on his webpage believes it?
Do you know how he died? It doesn't say on the site!
the_ohmbudsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2012, 05:25 PM   #62
illuminumnuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_ohmbudsman View Post
No, I don't know how he died. I just doubt that he committed suicide.
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!
illuminumnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 04:32 PM   #63
jjinsane1
Inactive

Quote:
He was murdered. It was made to look like a suicide. The reason? He did live interviews that spilled the beans about what the "powers that be" have planned for the 2012 Olympics.

He told information they do not want mass amounts of people knowing... because massive amounts knowing would mean they wont be able to get away with doing it.

Do some research on youtube - Rik Clay - Olympics - murdered
jjinsane1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 07:07 PM   #64
the_ohmbudsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjinsane1 View Post
He was murdered. It was made to look like a suicide. The reason? He did live interviews that spilled the beans about what the "powers that be" have planned for the 2012 Olympics.

He told information they do not want mass amounts of people knowing... because massive amounts knowing would mean they wont be able to get away with doing it.

Do some research on youtube - Rik Clay - Olympics - murdered
People keep saying he was murdered! But omit to say what way he died?

Also why knock him off when there are others like David Icke who carry on regardless!

Last edited by the_ohmbudsman; 01-02-2012 at 07:11 PM.
Old 02-02-2012, 02:43 AM   #65
illuminumnuts

Lightbulb

Quote:
People keep saying he was murdered!
That's right.

Quote:
But omit to say what way he died?
Well, if someone is murdered by a powerful group, specifically because of what they are working on, then they would go out of their way to make it look like suicide. No one has 'omitted' to say in what way he died. We just don't know for sure and wouldn't have much faith in what the autopsy report said anyway. I think some information did come out, have a look on the other threads, but in terms of credibility it would mean nothing to me really.

Quote:
Also why knock him off when there are others like David Icke who carry on regardless!
That question has already been answered for you. He would certainly have been monitored online because of the work he was doing, quite possibly stuff we don't know about, and his 'latest research' probably sounded off alarm bells. Alternatively, it was all of the work he had already done and where it 'seemed to be heading', they couldn't chance him stumbling on something, that got him bumped off. Clay was a free thinker, like Icke and others (I try lol), and I don't know how you assume they would all come up wth the same ideas. One of them could quite easily come up with something 'dangerously unique' at any moment, which is what probably happened to Clay. As jjinsane1 already pointed out to you, correctly predicitng what is 'going to go down' in the future certainly wouldn't cause much amusement in certain quarters. Best laid plans and all of that lark... Finally, I wouldn't agree with your view on Icke 'carrying on regardless'. He has taken a lot of crap for what he has done and, while everyone can be assassinated at short notice if urgency requires it (Kelly, Palfrey, Eckert etc.), I would suggest that Icke exercises some caution in his life and isn't a top priority for them. I also think you'll find that when people are published authors there is less to be gained from eliminating them, perhaps even damage caused.

At the end of the day, there is always going to be a varying degree of doubt about whether someone has been murdered or not. I think that you have to go with the most logical and likely scenario over what can be 'proved', which most of the time has to be 'proved' within the system responsible for the dirty act in the first place. Otherwise, we'd all believe in the NIST WTC7 report, have faith in the noton that Bin Laden was the 9/11 mastermind and worry that muslim terrorists were out to get us every time we went for a walk.
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 02-02-2012 at 02:51 AM.
Old 05-02-2012, 02:28 PM   #66
unlockthepower

/\ Good post.
Old 06-02-2012, 12:48 PM   #67
saty

Don't any of you even believe for an instant that Rik Clay killed himself. That is absolutely absurd. Rik Clay was MURDERED. Listen to him on Red Ice, then consider the fact that a few days later, he deleted his own blog, stopped posting on all forums, cut all contact with his friends, then shortly after committed suicide.... that's ridiculous. There is no way that is what happened.
Illuminati killed him because he knew too much, just listen to his interviews on youtube, he was a fantastic researcher.
Rick also mentioned the first guy(can't remember his name) who talked about project blue beam in 1990, he also got killed.
Illuminati are affraid of the truth and will do anything to supress it.
Old 08-02-2012, 09:04 PM   #68
pinkiepie
Banned

Rik Clay was murdered, and his blog removed just like that.
Shame that if i get killed no one will care like this.
But they killed him because he revealed the connection between saturn/satan/demiurge.
pinkiepie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 09:33 PM   #69
the_ohmbudsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkiepie View Post
Rik Clay was murdered, and his blog removed just like that.
Shame that if i get killed no one will care like this.
But they killed him because he revealed the connection between saturn/satan/demiurge.
I wonder why his family havn't straightened the record and chose to keep a mystery around his death!
Old 09-02-2012, 04:15 AM   #70
illuminumnuts

Quote:
I wonder why his family havn't straightened the record and chose to keep a mystery around his death!
Look, read through all the relevant threads in the Rik Clay forum, it's hard to miss them, and draw your own conclusions. I think you'll find that the majority of people are suspicious of his death, for obvious reasons, but you are free to think differently of course. I can't see what purpose 'continually' raising the circumstances of his death serves. I never knew Rik or traded forum posts with him, he was before my time here, but from what I can gather he would just want people to get on with it. Do you expect to make any headway with certainty? You won't do, unfortunately, as not everything is as simple as 9/11 and the video footage of WTC7 collapsing. If only it were...

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 09-02-2012 at 04:19 AM.
Old 09-02-2012, 09:52 AM   #71
the_ohmbudsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminumnuts View Post
Look, read through all the relevant threads in the Rik Clay forum, it's hard to miss them, and draw your own conclusions. I think you'll find that the majority of people are suspicious of his death, for obvious reasons, but you are free to think differently of course. I can't see what purpose 'continually' raising the circumstances of his death serves. I never knew Rik or traded forum posts with him, he was before my time here, but from what I can gather he would just want people to get on with it. Do you expect to make any headway with certainty? You won't do, unfortunately, as not everything is as simple as 9/11 and the video footage of WTC7 collapsing. If only it were...
Yes I have looked through all the threads and downloaded some of his talks/video's! I'm not sure about it all really, the issue is why havn't his family put on his web site information about how he died? Who runs his web-site now anyway?
Old 20-02-2012, 04:29 AM   #72
cybersurf

I would like to say something on Rik Clay here:

He was a genius, but mainly he was an artist. The biggest threat to the NWO was that he was an artist. Artists are the biggest threat to the NWO, because they not only post research and give numbers, they create movements, they are creators.

Rik Clay found research done by previous truthers and created a movement. Rik Clay created a better world after the London Olympics brainwashing of the Oppening Ceremony. He painted a world free of the London Olympics Oppening Ceremony mind control, subliminals and brainwashing, he provided a means to be a better mankind in the new age to come.

Rik Clay gave the Truth Movement impulse, new ways to move.

I think he said that the 9/11 inside job must be exposed and explained, but he also found that it might have been done that way to have the Truth movement grinding on that, while the NWO knows well their fluoridated zombies will keep on beliving the official version of 9/11. So, what Rik said and showed is that the Truth movement must go on with more exposes of the NWO.

Hope I made miself clear.

In honor for a fantastic artist who gave the truth movement impulse and showed the way to advance.

Old 24-05-2012, 03:16 AM   #73
dane

everyone in this thread should make stickers and leaflets with a real simple message, like "will 100000 die at the london olympics?" and plaster their towns with em, just all of us go nuts, because the more people who are atleast aware that this attatck MIGHT happen, if it does, those who were made aware of this info will become almost instantly converted to understanding why it really happened and by who..lets get converting man. for Rik and for ourselves, stickers and leaflets its just about raising awareness, the mor people that see yur stickers the more are gona go HEY WAIT A MINUTE if it actually goes down, so we should be doing what rik was doing instead of talking shit..ANYONE here who digs what im sayin, go ahead and cover yur main city in informative stickers n flyers explaining this in some simple format, i guess im tryna say we should do what they do with their media when they want the story to be THEIR story, lets get some punches in with the REAL story before they go tellin us all it was aliens at the zion festival..
Those who have a different resonance, whose Wholeness Navigator has been awakened and they are led by it, they are all about deepening their perceptions of the prison walls. They are sensing the walls in their every waking moment. In doing this, they do not fear the walls, they do not fear the guards, and they do not fear those whom the guards serve. Their process of realization is sensing the prison walls in every breath so they can dismantle them brick by brick.

Last edited by dane; 24-05-2012 at 03:21 AM.
dane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2012, 03:30 AM   #74
dane

we got a month and a bit..if we all plant 100s of stickers n flyers the more people that see it the more usefully informed people there will be to spread the info, they dont even have to believe yur sticker but they just need to SEE it, so stick em in good spots where lots of people stand around or walk by, because if the attack happens the people that read the stickers will all be forced to believe our prophesying info on the stickers, the video on youtube that explains it all is called "will 100000 die at the london olympics 2012", put this on yur sticker:

" "will 100000 die at the london olympics 2012"
GO YOUTUBE THIS NOW!! "

^ stick this up everywhere, the video is called that so its perfect..
Those who have a different resonance, whose Wholeness Navigator has been awakened and they are led by it, they are all about deepening their perceptions of the prison walls. They are sensing the walls in their every waking moment. In doing this, they do not fear the walls, they do not fear the guards, and they do not fear those whom the guards serve. Their process of realization is sensing the prison walls in every breath so they can dismantle them brick by brick.

Last edited by dane; 24-05-2012 at 03:31 AM.
dane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2012, 03:41 AM   #75
cybersurf

Quote:
Originally Posted by dane View Post
we got a month and a bit..if we all plant 100s of stickers n flyers the more people that see it the more usefully informed people there will be to spread the info, they dont even have to believe yur sticker but they just need to SEE it, so stick em in good spots where lots of people stand around or walk by, because if the attack happens the people that read the stickers will all be forced to believe our prophesying info on the stickers, the video on youtube that explains it all is called "will 100000 die at the london olympics 2012", put this on yur sticker:

" "will 100000 die at the london olympics 2012"
GO YOUTUBE THIS NOW!! "

^ stick this up everywhere, the video is called that so its perfect..
Thanks a lot for the idea. And since 7/7 was a London Elites false flag bombing, then the question is very pertinent. Do you know why 100,000? On the other side, if the bombing is not in London, but in Iran, shure the figure is conservative.

Will 100,000 die at the London Olympics 2012?

Last edited by cybersurf; 24-05-2012 at 03:43 AM.
cybersurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2012, 04:40 AM   #76
truthspoon
Banned

He wasn't killed by physical means.

He did indeed kill himself, however, it was under the influence of demonic entities that he carried this out.

His story is very similar to that of Joe Fisher, a journalist who got interested in spiritual mediums yet discovered something very sinister behind it all, he then tried to expose the control over this planet by discarnate entities, he was persecuted by these entities and killed himself as a result.

http://www.paraview.com/fisher/index.htm

Last edited by truthspoon; 24-05-2012 at 04:42 AM.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2012, 09:10 AM   #77
beldazar

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post

He did indeed kill himself, however, it was under the influence of demonic entities that he carried this out.

His story is very similar to that of Joe Fisher, a journalist who got interested in spiritual mediums yet discovered something very sinister behind it all, he then tried to expose the control over this planet by discarnate entities, he was persecuted by these entities and killed himself as a result.

This was the conclusion l came to as well and that book looks like a very interesting read!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2012, 07:05 PM   #78
cybersurf

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post

Very good information.
Old 26-05-2012, 01:12 AM   #79
lightgiver

Lightbulb Hungry ghost

Asanga's Actuality of the Levels says that , to an intermediate being of a bad migration (animal, hungry ghost, or hell-being there is a black flag, or a very dark night (pervaded by darkness);to an intermediate being of a happy migration (human, demigod or god) there appears a(n outstretched) white cloth, or bright, moonlit night (pervaded by moonlight).

GANDHARVA (Skt.): Smell-eater. Celestial being.

In one Tibetan Buddhist account the process centers on the intermediate being, the “smell-eater”, being attracted to the smell and noise of copulation

The Book of Enoch (an pseudepigraphal book of the Bible) describes the fall of the Grigori and the demons who might be the Grigori themselves, or the offspring of the union of the Grigori and mankind. These creatures are said to wander the world in the form of evil spirit, endlessly yearning for food though they have no mouths to eat, endlessly thirsty though they cannot drink. Endlessly seeking these things from the living, the evil spirits seek to possess weak-willed men and women to dispossess their spirits and to take over their bodies so as to partake of food and drink.

http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....5&postcount=45
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2012, 01:23 AM   #80
the_ohmbudsman

That's the problem with things that we can't control at will - can lead to mental illness!

All of us are throwing lifelines into the dark pretending we know what we are doing. A hand full of people started the concept of Reptillian beings, how many people believe it without any real evidence? A foundation for mental imbalance?

This article by a guy who knew Rik Clay clears a few points up...but still doesn't clearly state how Rick died - I wonder if he died in his sleep after taking somekind of overdose?

Quote:

It was sad then to hear of his light passing from this plane of existence, even more so as it was brought about by the deeply depressing death that is deliberate suicide. Or at least that is where the hard evidence remains until those who believe he was murdered can produce significant evidence themselves. Certainly I also have my own doubts that his sudden crash from confident revelations to suicide is to be taken without some reasonable suspicion.

http://2012rising.com/article/the-de...ersonal-sanity

!

Last edited by the_ohmbudsman; 27-05-2012 at 02:49 AM.