Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Conspiracy/Truth Researchers > Rik Clay

Old 22-06-2012, 01:58 PM   #101
illuminumnuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
I didn't say that.

I mentioned that he may have been influenced by demonic beings which would have deranged his thought processes leading him to kill himself.
Ok, a misunderstanding then, but that still qualifies as an external attack doesn't it? 'If' that's what happened, or if he was targeted with some other tech stuff (I know they do this), it's much more murder than suicide in my book.
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!
illuminumnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2012, 02:00 PM   #102
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminumnuts View Post
Ok, a misunderstanding then, but that still qualifies as an external attack doesn't it? 'If' that's what happened, or if he was targeted with some other tech stuff (I know they do this), it's much more murder than suicide in my book.

I think the parents accept the official verdict and they were probably better placed to know the full circumstances of his death (which I for one do not know).

So I would be wary of using the word murder here.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2012, 02:09 PM   #103
illuminumnuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
So I would be wary of using the word murder here.
It's my honest opinion and everyone can make their own mind up. If his parents are genuine people and find my opinion offensive, then it's unfortunate. Not much else I can say...
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 22-06-2012 at 02:09 PM.
Old 06-07-2012, 08:15 PM   #104
chappyhova

Quote:
Originally Posted by roseofjesus View Post
Too bad there is so little personal information about Rik Clay. No videos only pictures and audio of him, and no.
Is there definitely no video of him? I've been wondering this for ages because years ago I remember watching a video on youtube of some guy in what I think was Egypt and he said he was researching stuff and his journey was starting there. Something along those lines. Then years later when I was reading all about Rik Clay I remembered that video and wondered if it was him but I couldn't be sure.
chappyhova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 10:30 AM   #105
the_ohmbudsman

In the light of nothing happening at the 2012 Olympics - it would seem that Rik Clay did commit suicide - I heard he was taking heavy hallucinogenic drugs - these can turn your belief systems upside down in minutues - perhaps he flipped out and couldn't handle all the conspiracy theories that he'd conjured up!
the_ohmbudsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 11:35 AM   #106
illuminumnuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_ohmbudsman View Post
In the light of nothing happening at the 2012 Olympics - it would seem that Rik Clay did commit suicide - I heard he was taking heavy hallucinogenic drugs - these can turn your belief systems upside down in minutues - perhaps he flipped out and couldn't handle all the conspiracy theories that he'd conjured up!
I don't think Greencard would be very impressed with the level of logic you are exhibiting there Mr. Ohmbudsman. Firstly, we don't know if plans were changed by the elites due to the massive awareness about the possibility of a false flag event created in the weeks prior to the opening ceremony. Secondly, you have no evidence whatsoever about his drug intake other than 'I heard'. Pretty feeble really.

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 02-10-2012 at 11:36 AM.
Old 02-10-2012, 12:18 PM   #107
the_ohmbudsman

Quote:
I don't think Greencard would be very impressed with the level of logic you are exhibiting there Mr. Ohmbudsman. Firstly, we don't know if plans were changed by the elites due to the massive awareness about the possibility of a false flag event created in the weeks prior to the opening ceremony. Secondly, you have no evidence whatsoever about his drug intake other than 'I heard'. Pretty feeble really.
Well most things are pretty feeble anyway, it's just what we chose to believe out of all the feebleness around us.

There is no clear explanation of why he died on the internet - the suicide verdict seems to have been accepted by his family!
Old 02-10-2012, 12:29 PM   #108
illuminumnuts

Quote:
Well most things are pretty feeble anyway, it's just what we chose to believe out of all the feebleness around us.

There is no clear explanation of why he died on the internet - the suicide verdict seems to have been accepted by his family!
So, if it is all so unclear, why are you drawing conclusions? As for his family, can you please provide sources for what individual family members have said. Thank you.
Old 02-10-2012, 12:57 PM   #109
the_ohmbudsman

Quote:
So, if it is all so unclear, why are you drawing conclusions? As for his family, can you please provide sources for what individual family members have said. Thank you.
I just don't think what he said was important enough to get murdered for. Many others have said similar if not in more detail and are still alive!

Notice how there are at least 2 pages about Rik by people who seem to know a lot about him - yet they omit to state exactly how he died. Why? Perhaps to stoke up speculation. Rather than clearly explain and blow the mystery.

Last edited by the_ohmbudsman; 02-10-2012 at 01:07 PM.
Old 02-10-2012, 01:01 PM   #110
illuminumnuts

Quote:
I just don't think what he said was important enough to get murdered for. Many others have said similar if not worse and are still alive!
He died in the middle of 2008 and things are very, very different now in terms of awareness of the elites. Don't forget that.
Old 28-09-2018, 04:41 AM   #111
better21

All sooner or later go into another dimension.
better21 is offline   Reply With Quote