Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Old 15-01-2010, 03:19 PM   #41
eternal_spirit
Inactive

djsmallz maybe you should go to some of these immigrants countries and see how hospitable they aren't to foreigners.

And stop trying to pin the blame on people whose countries are being flooded from all corners of the world.
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2010, 03:34 PM   #42
the white knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsmallz View Post
Can someone kick this B**** out this forum please?

I have had it with her silly comments. I don't understand why nationals of any place keeep COMPLAINING about immigrants etc.. I am not a british national myself but I am not a big fan of anyone entering a country and living off on someone else expense. in Britain case the so called "immigrant" play a BIG part in UK's economy,

I understand some british nationals complain about alot of foreigners stealing THEIR jobs and SPONGIN off their tax and housing.. well look here, there are a good amount of british families leaving off welfare too. same as there are alot of "immigrant" families or individuals who get an education, get a job and pay their way to society too...SO really enough with the complains i say. that goes for any place in the world. If immigrants were really bad for the economy COUNTRIES would CLOSE THEIR BORDERS! but no they keep them open and open.. ONE of the MANY reasons is "money".

Who the hell are you to say who should stay in this forum or not.

If immigrants were really bad for the economy countries would close there borders?
The point is they won't here in the UK the Traitorous Labour government has ran a complete open border policy millions have piled into this country a few weeks ago a Labour worker admitted they did it to piss off the right of the country the country is flooded with them,
Been to your local doctors surgery lately its full of pregnant foreign woman they get up the duff as soon a possible as this enables them to claim benefit packages.
the white knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2010, 03:46 PM   #43
jiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by the white knight View Post
Who the hell are you to say who should stay in this forum or not.

If immigrants were really bad for the economy countries would close there borders?
The point is they won't here in the UK the Traitorous Labour government has ran a complete open border policy millions have piled into this country a few weeks ago a Labour worker admitted they did it to piss off the right of the country the country is flooded with them,
Been to your local doctors surgery lately its full of pregnant foreign woman they get up the duff as soon a possible as this enables them to claim benefit packages.

Yeah your right, claiming benefit is the domain of whites only!!!

Funny I only ever see white families in shell suits with 5 or 6 kids in tow.

Still all the ill in UK society is due to Emigrants, it was a tranquil peaceful place before the Romans came.

I blame the Jeeewwwsssss they have to be in this thread somewhere!!
Which in sleep has fallen on you
Ye are many – they are few
Shelley
jiffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2010, 04:06 PM   #44
mysticmolly
Banned

Nobody would mind immigrants if they weren't flooding in and bringing in heaps of problems at the same time.

I have started many a thread to this end but some "lefties" remain brainwashed ... you can't open some peoples eyes, the brainwashing is just too strong.

People think multiculturalism is the way of the world, it is not, it is only the way of the West. The lands these people come from don't allow us to immigrate in and would never adjust to our cultures but we are supposed to give up ours for theirs.

Not to mention the hate crime laws which are directed at whites and no matter what a black person does, it is never a hate crime.

Personally I am beginning to think this is an agenda of the tbtb to get us really mad, as they seem to be doing their level best to cause this. Even people who were ever so tolerant are starting to get highly annoyed and I am one of these.

I have never been against any of these people and they have been around for a long time but all of a sudden there is just more and more and more of them and tolerance is now turning to annoyance but it isn't these peoples fault, it is the TPTB that are causing this problem and they must be doing it on purpose.

Last edited by mysticmolly; 15-01-2010 at 04:47 PM.
mysticmolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2010, 04:21 PM   #45
lizzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiffy View Post

Still all the ill in UK society is due to Emigrants, it was a tranquil peaceful place before the Romans came.

It's an agenda to de-stabalize by zionists.
lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2010, 04:28 PM   #46
purple rain
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiffy View Post

This forum is a hive of racist retards: White knght, mystic and lizzy are just a handful of what this place has to offer.

Unfortunately the mods don't know the difference between free speech and hate speech from those who refuse to awaken. These are people from Stormfront, and yet they are entertained as if Icke is in remotely in support of anything these brain damaged idiots say.
purple rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2010, 04:34 PM   #47
mysticmolly
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by purple rain View Post
This forum is a hive of racist retards: White knght, mystic and lizzy are just a handful of what this place has to offer.

Unfortunately the mods don't know the difference between free speech and hate speech from those who refuse to awaken. These are people from Stormfront, and yet they are entertained as if Icke is in remotely in support of anything these brain damaged idiots say.
Give it up ...

Your just an Indian who trolls this board and likes to joke about slitting white peoples throats and throwing them on the barbecue.

You have no right to complain about anybody else!

Last edited by mysticmolly; 15-01-2010 at 04:43 PM.
Old 15-01-2010, 04:40 PM   #48
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticmolly View Post
Give it up ...

Your just an Indian troll who likes to joke about slitting white peoples throats and throwing them on the barbecue.

You have no right to complain about anybody else!
Yeah Purple drain is a sicko one of my newest stalkers who hates whites yet lives in our country and reaps the benefits of white mans technological inventions.
If they hate us so much why are they here?
Maybe they are one of those Muslim extremists, who are only here to try take over.

Last edited by eternal_spirit; 15-01-2010 at 04:42 PM.
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2010, 04:45 PM   #49
mysticmolly
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal_spirit View Post
Yeah Purple drain is a sicko one of my newest stalkers who hates whites yet lives in our country and reaps the benefits of white mans technological inventions.
If they hate us so much why are they here?

Maybe they are one of those Muslim extremists, who are only here to try take over.
Yip that has crossed my mind also, he's pretty radical ... just tries to pass it off as a joke!

Last edited by mysticmolly; 15-01-2010 at 04:45 PM.
Old 15-01-2010, 04:50 PM   #50
mysticmolly
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by purple rain View Post
Todays menu at the Rain household:

Grilled white people (though they're not technically white anymore)
Fried White people fingers
Baked red necks and torso
White limbs in cranberry sauce
Now you see .... if I said that ... all the lefties would have a fit and my next vacation would have no end to it.

There really is something wrong with the world.

Last edited by mysticmolly; 15-01-2010 at 04:56 PM.
Old 15-01-2010, 04:54 PM   #51
e7304
Inactive

Some ideas after reading the comments....

Ok, we have the Swiss banning minarets, the French the hijab, the Italians having "race" riots. We have had also race riots in France for a few years, extremist Muslims protesting in Britain, and hispanics marching in the southern USA demanding the southern states are returned to Mexico. US border police jailed for shooting Illegals who are peddling drugs, and a congress going back for years, turning a blind eye.

Illegal immigration and in many cases like the current legal immigration, when countries are in financial crisis, causes a drop in wage standards, drop in education standards, upsurges in crime and racial tension all round.

This has happened throughout history, usually quieting down once prosperous times return....but they were of a lower level and of a different aspect.... and assimilation by the immigrants generally occurs and all the fuss dies down.

This has happened all acrosss the world many times in the recent past.

Today we are seeing cases where the UK Labour party have deliberately let illegals in (as reported by the english press) to bolster their parties chances and it appears Obama wants to legalise illegals in the US, for about the same reason.(Bush encouraged it but they are both different sides of the same coin). Assimilation will not happen especially with the laws today that exist everywhere, where minorities are encouraged NOT to be part of the larger population.

Spain and Italy have allowed 6 and 5 amnesties in the last 20 years and it has NOT stopped illegals but only encouraged illegals who are willing to work for even less than previous illegals.

Could this be a plan to destabilise the west??. The myth of AGW already appears to be a plan to de-industrialise the west. But if you say anything.... YOU ARE A RACIST....A CONSPIRACIST.

Why is it we have expanding wars we have little say over (even when protests have been bigger than since Vietnam), disgusting wars against people who have little chance of defending themselves....started by the fraudulent 911 cover up... why financial collapses we had nothing to do with are benefiting the very large banks who caused the shit in the first place where they are "awarding" massive bonuses to their elites....where the same banks are now involved in cap-n-trade fraud on the mythical AGW which is being pushed by almost every politician and newspaper/tv editor planet wide to increase taxes on the middle and lower classes and applauded by the green groups , who were taken over by communists (facists by the same name) who DEMAND a UN world body with unprecedented power world wide to send the west into the dark age....and GOVT SO-CALLED REGULATORS DEMANDING GM CROPS be accepted "to feed the growing population", when they KNOW it is not the answer....and the WHO with their PANDEMIC swine flu, where they want EVERYONE VACCINATED....at least most people have woken up to that SCAM.

PEOPLE...please look at the BIGGG PICTURE.

Illegals are part of it. Why is it that they are predominantly MEN...."oh its because they are sending their money back home"....yep....and when they are bored they can do what they want. They are the perfect weapon...single or away from the wife.

Why not just let in women. Let the men stay home and look after the kids??
Most women from undeveloped or "third world " countries have a better work ethic than the men, and they are not afraid of manual labour (where most illegals work).

What about that??

If only I had a Bilderberg/ Club of Rome easy-access-manual....I am sure I would find some answers
e7304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2010, 05:01 PM   #52
lizzy

Hey purple rain if you want to mention my name , GET SOMETHING RIGHT.....

From my point of view MASS immigration is the UN / zionist AGENDA......

global de-stabilisation.....if not invasion ........DIVIDE AND CONQUER.....we are all being played.
Old 15-01-2010, 05:03 PM   #53
krakhead
Premier Subscribers

Pull yourselves together guys. Another interesting topic being derailed by members who just cannot get it through their heads that, when it comes to people, their thinking that 'all x = y' is utterly reductionist and, ultimately, redundant.

And this applies to both sides of the fence here.

Now get a grip or I'll start banging heads!
obviously satirical that some people somewhere don't already believe it.”
Rwy'n dy garu di

Last edited by krakhead; 15-01-2010 at 05:04 PM.
krakhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2010, 05:11 PM   #54
krakhead
Premier Subscribers

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97519

Whaddya think?
obviously satirical that some people somewhere don't already believe it.”
Rwy'n dy garu di
krakhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2010, 05:14 PM   #55
lizzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by e7304 View Post
Some ideas after reading the comments....

Ok, we have the Swiss banning minarets, the French the hijab, the Italians having "race" riots. We have had also race riots in France for a few years, extremist Muslims protesting in Britain, and hispanics marching in the southern USA demanding the southern states are returned to Mexico. US border police jailed for shooting Illegals who are peddling drugs, and a congress going back for years, turning a blind eye.

Illegal immigration and in many cases like the current legal immigration, when countries are in financial crisis, causes a drop in wage standards, drop in education standards, upsurges in crime and racial tension all round.

This has happened throughout history, usually quieting down once prosperous times return....but they were of a lower level and of a different aspect.... and assimilation by the immigrants generally occurs and all the fuss dies down.

This has happened all acrosss the world many times in the recent past.

Today we are seeing cases where the UK Labour party have deliberately let illegals in (as reported by the english press) to bolster their parties chances and it appears Obama wants to legalise illegals in the US, for about the same reason.(Bush encouraged it but they are both different sides of the same coin). Assimilation will not happen especially with the laws today that exist everywhere, where minorities are encouraged NOT to be part of the larger population.

Spain and Italy have allowed 6 and 5 amnesties in the last 20 years and it has NOT stopped illegals but only encouraged illegals who are willing to work for even less than previous illegals.

Could this be a plan to destabilise the west??. The myth of AGW already appears to be a plan to de-industrialise the west. But if you say anything.... YOU ARE A RACIST....A CONSPIRACIST.

Why is it we have expanding wars we have little say over (even when protests have been bigger than since Vietnam), disgusting wars against people who have little chance of defending themselves....started by the fraudulent 911 cover up... why financial collapses we had nothing to do with are benefiting the very large banks who caused the shit in the first place where they are "awarding" massive bonuses to their elites....where the same banks are now involved in cap-n-trade fraud on the mythical AGW which is being pushed by almost every politician and newspaper/tv editor planet wide to increase taxes on the middle and lower classes and applauded by the green groups , who were taken over by communists (facists by the same name) who DEMAND a UN world body with unprecedented power world wide to send the west into the dark age....and GOVT SO-CALLED REGULATORS DEMANDING GM CROPS be accepted "to feed the growing population", when they KNOW it is not the answer....and the WHO with their PANDEMIC swine flu, where they want EVERYONE VACCINATED....at least most people have woken up to that SCAM.

PEOPLE...please look at the BIGGG PICTURE.

Illegals are part of it. Why is it that they are predominantly MEN...."oh its because they are sending their money back home"....yep....and when they are bored they can do what they want. They are the perfect weapon...single or away from the wife.

Why not just let in women. Let the men stay home and look after the kids??
Most women from undeveloped or "third world " countries have a better work ethic than the men, and they are not afraid of manual labour (where most illegals work).

What about that??

If only I had a Bilderberg/ Club of Rome easy-access-manual....I am sure I would find some answers
Great post...

.when the men settle their families usually arrive after, then amnesty follows....
Old 15-01-2010, 05:18 PM   #56
mysticmolly
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by krakhead View Post
I prefer this article ....

Multiculturalism - Europeans
Guillotined From Their Cultures

Part 3 - Personal Stories
By Frosty Wooldridge
9-10-9

If you look at the horrendous social consequences growing in France, United Kingdom, Holland, Sweden, Belgium, Austria, Spain, Canada and elsewhere-you cannot wonder who dreamed up the concept of 'multiculturalism'. Did they take into account human nature? Anthropological realities? Different tribes? Antagonistic cultures?

Immigrant citizens now bomb subways in England, trains in Spain, riots in Sweden and create growing slums in Amsterdam.

Given enough time, every human tribe attempts to become dominant. By sheer numbers, cultures work toward power. Notice that major religions like Catholics attempt to become dominant. You may observe Mormons sending their kids out across the world for two years to add more numbers. Muslims invaded Europe centuries ago, but suffered defeat. Today, Libya's Kaddafi said, "Allah smiles upon us in that we do not need to bomb or conquer Europe. Islam will become the dominant culture by mid century by peaceful immigration."

Sweden, called the most successful society on this planet, recently suffered horrific clashes from its growing Muslim population that hates Jews. Instead of enjoying a tennis match with Israel in Malmo, Sweden, Swedish-Muslims firebombed and threatened to kill the Jews. You may see the results of multiculturalism:

http://vodpod.com/watch/1428923-sweden-in-grip-of-islam

If not for those Muslim immigrants, the tennis matched would have been enjoyed by all Swedes! With 70 percent unemployment among Muslims, crime exploded, rapes tripled--but the local Islam imam said, "The best Islamic state in the world is Sweden!"

If you look into British society, you find two distinct and separate sections of once peaceful England. Muslims don't like the British and the British tolerate the Muslims.
The same separation occurs in France. A French reader, Brigitte, said. "I believe the unfettered immigration into the USA is but one aspect of the "divide and conquer" rule of imperialism. As long as immigrants from all over the world are permitted to remain in the US, the "living space" (Lebensraum of the Nazis) they occupy--is denied English-speaking U.S. citizens.
"The multiculturalism that is being promoted creates resentment in the Anglo-Americans, which they dare not voice because it's not politically correct to do so. It exists nevertheless and is building pressure and could one day find expression in brutality, perhaps mass slaughter, towards all aliens.
"Meanwhile the Puerto Rican Day parade is only one of a great number, each country having its own day and parade to display nationalistic and cultural pride in their country of origin and woe to whoever grumbles.
"This two-part policy is effective in feeding resentment on the part of the Anglo-Americans, contempt for the Anglos on the part of the immigrants, and thus the success in keeping all people of different origins estranged from one another is achieved.
"As long as Anglo-Americans are kept down by the multicultural ideology, they will not find common ground with the aliens, or alien-looking people. So the unity that would give strength to the people (united we stand) will never happen and imperialism will flourish. Here in France it's just the same."
My Mexican antagonist, Subcommandante Pedro read my latest column. He responded:

"In Boulder, Colorado, where I formerly taught school-rich, white, liberal mothers, driving $50,000 SUVs, sported bumper stickers that read, "Celebrate Diversity". However, they drove their kids to all white schools away from legal immigrant enclaves that overwhelmed area schools."
"Stupid, racist, lazy white cows! It is because of idiots like this that La Raza will emerge victorious. These are the dumbasses that voted our beloved Obama in on a landslide. Don't worry Mr. Frosty, when the time comes these will be the first to go. They'll probably still be talking about the "joys of tolerance" as the guillotine drops. Dumb stupid honkeys! God Bless America LMFMAO (Second "M" stands for "Mexican")!" Cordially, SubComandante Pedro, MeCHA Brown Berets Infiltration Brigades, LA, Alta CA, Aztlan

Another reader said, "In my view until we speak from our historical voice as the founding Nation of this country we do not have the standing that is necessary to even be listened to let alone have any power and influence. Especially concerning the all important policy of immigration! We are now the only community that has no name and no standing in the current environment of radical transformation of the U.S.! We are under a savage assault in every sector that determines a peoples' identity and past! It is led by our own institutions and leaders. The ideology and game plan is one crafted by these transnational ethnic/religious elites.

"Now we have the parent of our Democratic Republic, England, trying to stamp out the capacity of the native English to defend their country, civilization, identity, and past against the assault meant to destroy all of these Nation building and preservation dynamics and values!"

This reader wrote, "Your efforts and the knowledge you give to people is very appreciated. There are not many honest men as you left anymore it seems--not on the subject of the illegals--since the profits are so vast and so enticing.

"I am a student at one of the biggest illegals running factories probably in the nation. The school is Metropolitan State College of Denver. I have been sworn at in online classes, and insulted. The professors are so in the agenda of the college that they allow even profane comments to be made to students who say anything even remotely against their agenda for the illegals. If you are a Caucasian--you better be prepared to denounce your ethnicity in order to survive at Metro and get that precious little degree.

"Everyone who is 'White" at Metro is terrorized--they are all frightened to be put out of the college if they don't say what is demanded. You know, how the "Whites' have caused untold suffering to minorities since the beginning of time--and now we must understand and accept our new incoming people--the onslaught of the illegals for the profiteering, looters and robber capitalists.

"Metro's clumsy president, Stephen Jordan is allowing me to be attacked by other students and the professors in each of my classes-- for several semesters now--that it is more and more looking like that they have an axe to grind with me! Essentially I am being discriminated against over my race--and their preference in folks of another race--and those others are, of course, the illegals.

"It is absolutely a take-over with this college undermining our nation--my people, my culture and my countrymen.

"Title IV Federal financial aid, specifically prohibits racial discrimination in order for a college or university to participate in Title IV programs. The CFR's are specific on that--but the U.S. Department of Education doesn't care about Federal Regulations--because actually, in fact ED is just as much involved in the illegals business as the college!

"Offices of civil rights in education, only deal with minorities complaints--- never Caucasian complaints. What a horrific mess--to be terrorized over this and have my degree on the line!"

A reader in Canada said, "We have booths for different cultures up here in Montreal at our fairs. But, very few visit the Canadian booth. One immigrant said, "Canada is not a country any more. We are all immigrants to this multicultural society.""

If mass immigration continues adding 200,000 more people from disparate cultures from around the world into the USA monthly and well over 2.4 million annually-they will displace our national language, our culture and our way of life.

The United States speeds toward becoming a dysfunctional, unstable and hopelessly multicultural civilization. The metaphor of the Tower of Babel explains our plight.

http://www.rense.com/general87/multw.htm

Last edited by mysticmolly; 15-01-2010 at 05:20 PM.
Old 15-01-2010, 05:20 PM   #57
konik

Quote:
I prefer this article ....
why's that then ?

Last edited by krakhead; 15-01-2010 at 05:43 PM. Reason: removed quote
konik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2010, 05:22 PM   #58
mysticmolly
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by konik View Post
why's that then ?
Why do you think .... it is closer to the truth and relates to the issue better in my opinion.
Old 15-01-2010, 05:24 PM   #59
gremlin

the're all gonna come to England now

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2010, 05:26 PM   #60
konik

Quote:
Why do you think .... it is closer to the truth and relates to the issue better in my opinion.
in other words it backs up your prejudice ?
konik is offline   Reply With Quote